Ranco Event Rentals

Pooler, GA View map Visit website

Welcome to your one source for tents and special events: Ranco Event Rentals. We鈥檙e your full-service party and tent rental source, with equipment of all kinds for everything from small social gatherings to large weddings, corporate events and disaster relief. Our products include a wide selection of tents, tables, chairs, staging, dance floors, lighting, wedding accessories, fine china, custom linens and more. One source saves you time and money, and our commitment and expertise help ensure your successful event. Just ask our clients.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$150

What is the starting price for tables?

$9

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.50

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$225

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 03/04/2021

Lovely and Good Quality Products

We were very happy with the dance floor and linens we rented from Savannah Special Events. We also had a tent on reserve for our outdoor wedding, and it was such a relief to know that would be an option if we needed it (thank goodness we didn't). We did have a little bit of buckling with the dance floor, but Savannah Special Events was quick to step in and make that right with us. I highly recommend their products and am impressed with their customer service.

• Staci
    Staci Married on 12/19/2020

Fantastic!

We absolutely loved all the items we rented from Ranco for our Hilton Head Island wedding! Their x-back wooden chairs added such a great beachy touch to our ocean-front wedding, along with the driftwood chargers. They were very flexible and even added some items last minute for us like the napkins, chair cushions, and space heaters. They were very responsive and timely, and everything was set up beautifully! I'd 100% recommend them for any wedding and they have a wide variety of rental items to choose from!
  • Crystal
    Daniel Married on 02/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

very easy to work with and nice!

I had my wedding at the Forsyth park in front of the fountain 2/1/2020 and rented their folding fruitwood chairs. It looked very nice and was set up the way I wanted. My day of coordinator was able to be in touch with them and they worked with her as well. I heard about them from a friend that got married in the same spot almost exactly a year before me so I knew they would be able to work with setting up in that park.

Ranco Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so pleased that everything went smoothly! Best wishes!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Kiwi Fleur Kiwi Fleur Wedding Florists

As a fellow vendor I am always thrilled when this team is working along side me. Professional and always on time and have a huge inventory for you to choose from.

Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum Museum Weddings

It is a pleasure to work with Savannah Special Events by Ranco for all of our rental needs here at Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum. It is wonderful to know that you can call on Maureen or Kendall for anything and they'll be there to guide and help us at anytime. They come highly recommended in the Savannah community and it is a pleasure to work with them!

The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom Church & Temple Weddings

Savannah Special Events offers attentive and prompt service. Kendall's customer service goes beyond expectations! The company is extremely easy to work with and offers top notch product rentals!

117 Westside Blvd. Pooler, GA, 31322

Monday-Friday 9-5. Saturday 9-12
Location of (Ranco Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding