About First City Events

event planning & entertainment that's timeless, elegant, and sometimes even a little rebellious.

professional-creative-stress free

First City Events established 2003, has produced countless events in Savannah and beyond. Known by clients and vendors alike as highly professional and creative. First City Events is able to take diverse visions from modern chic to vintage glam and make them a stress free reality. Also providing the areas top DJs!"

Entertainment & Event Planning. Local office in Savannah, GA. Available for travel world wide.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding DJ, Wedding Planner

Sound/PA System (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Consultation (2)
Uplighting (2)

Jeff and Bonnie from First City Events were great to work with. Fast to respond and very professional! I would recommend them to any future bride! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sydney, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bonnie Kaar with First City Events was my Day of Planner. Now “Day of” is misleading, because she really assisted my every need and question promptly throughout my entire planning process ( ~ 1 year.) I knew I could rely on her expertise and opinion. She kept me on track reminding me of deadlines, and as the big day got closer I was constantly reminded that I was in good hands. The actual day of, Bonnie and her team, helped keep us all on track and if anything did go wrong she handled it without ever having to disturb me. The whole day was an absolute dream because of Bonnie and her team.

Profile Picture Chimere, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
11 AWARDS

25 ENDORSEMENTS
We've worked alot of coordinators over the last 20 years and communication throughout the night is key to making a successful event. Bonnie and her staff are like a well oiled machine and i would definitely recommend them to any bride that doesn't want a stressful day!

Bonnie and Team at First City Events always aim to plan for everything and then execute the plan. They always think of everything and are ready to help get the job done. It is about your vision not theres.

We love working with First City Events. Bonnie and her team work flawlessly together and keep calm and carry on to keep all the moving pieces of your wedding day running smoothly. Bonnie is very calming and is such a sweet person, she is very creative and will plan a beautiful wedding for you. Their DJ's will rock your dancefloor and have a great time with you and your guests. We always recommend them! Jeff and Bonnie are a great team and you will be so happy with them.

123 PROS I KNOW

Events

First City Events , Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
912-695-0087 (phone)
First City Events is a wedding planning and entertainment company from Savannah, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Georgia , South Carolina, and Florida. First City Events is a professional wedding production company that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in planning and djs.