Elegant Savannah Weddings

Savannah, Georgia View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegant Savannah Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Savannah, Georgia. The team of five has celebrated over 750 weddings, and offers services such as full planning, day-of coordination and elopements. They work hard to make sure every couple that hires them has their needs met and dreams of a perfect day realized.

Elegant Savannah Weddings is passionate about quality, not quantity. Because of this, they place a strict limit on the number of Weddings taken on each yearf. The five wedding planners pay attention to each detail, and will help you every step of the planning process. Right off the bat, Elegant Savannah Weddings can help you with budget analysis and the guest list. As the timeline progresses, they’ll provide to-do lists, referrals, and will assist with event design. They are happy to work with couples looking for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, military ceremonies, and both religious and non-religious ceremonies.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 10/10/2021

Best Wedding Planners in the WORLD!

What can I say about Elegant Savannah Wedding Planner….they are truly the BEST! Mark and Meg are a dream to work with.

My husband and I honestly cannot have gotten any luckier to have such amazing planners that are more like family to us now!

They made our special day run so smoothly and catered to all our needs. Their assistant Emilie is also a rockstar and helped tremendously on the day of coordination.

We thank them from the bottom of our hearts and wish them all the success in the world.

They really make their couples feel like super stars and I can’t express how much I appreciate them for being so warm and kind!

So if you’re looking for a wedding planner, Elegant Savannah Weddings are your best option!
  • Savannah
    Savannah H. Married on 10/02/2021

The best of the best

I genuinely don't even know where to begin! The first time I spoke with Mark, I knew he was the wedding planner for us. He is super organized, punctual, pleasant and just amazing at what he does. We got married at The Ford Plantation and they have a LONG list of items required and rules to follow. Mark made is so easy to get all of those things organized. He was with us every step of the way and we got a lot done in short spurts of time when we were visiting Savannah (from NJ). He made sure we had fun every step of the way from tastings to vendor meetings. I honestly feel if it wasn't for Mark and his amazing team we could not have had the amount of fun we did on our wedding day. In addition to Mark, his amazing wife Meg & coordinator Emilie made our wedding day super stress free and kept everything running on time. I cannot thank them enough. I wish we could relive our wedding day but invite all of them as guests. I feel like we have gained the most amazing friends! Book Elegant Savannah Weddings while you can!!!
  • Susan
    Susan P. Married on 08/04/2021

Simply the BEST

We originally planned a wedding for 2020 at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island (where we met). It was my dream wedding. That dream was dashed with illness and covid-19. When we decided to elope, I just didn't have it in me to plan another wedding myself (even a small one). Mark and Meg with Elegant Savannah Weddings made everything super simple and stress free. They took my every "want" and made it happen within our budget. There was no request too odd for them to help make happen. Whether it was something I had my heart set on or some whim I had, they made it happen. Even though we decided to elope, I still wanted ALL THE THINGS! I wanted to wear my ballgown and feel like a princess. I wanted live music and beautiful flowers. I wanted to have a stress free day completely focused on us. Mark and Meg made that happen. It was the BEST DAY EVER! They kept us on schedule with gentle reminders, helped overcome obstacles, and are generally a pleasure to be around. Whether you have an elopement, micro-wedding, or a huge elaborate event, you can't go wrong with Elegant Savannah Weddings. They were responsive, knowledgeable, and the best advocates you could ask for.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Elegant Savannah Weddings Price Rates

The Sound Guy Entertainment The Sound Guy Entertainment Wedding DJs

10 Downing and Elegant Savannah Weddings is a first class venue and team that works to ensure that everything throughout your special day is perfect! It is such a beautiful location and everyone works together to make sure the day runs smooth! The Sound Guy Entertainment loves working with the first class team to make people's wedding day extremely special in every way!

Esther Griffin Photography Esther Griffin Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I absolutely LOVE working with Elegant Savannah Weddings. And 10 Downing is a gorgeous venue. Such attention to every detail. And such kindness and service. Plus 10 Downing is located in one of the most gorgeous parts of our historic city. A photographer's dream!

Savannah Savannah, Georgia, 31407
Location of (Elegant Savannah Weddings)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding