Savannah, Savannah, GA 31407 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Savannah Weddings

Elegant Savannah Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Savannah, Georgia. The team of five has celebrated over 600 weddings, and offers services from full planning to day-of coordination. They work hard to make sure every couple that hires them has their needs met and dreams of a perfect day realized.

Elegant Savannah Weddings is passionate about quality, not quantity. Because of this, they never book more than one event on the same day. The five wedding planners pay attention to each detail, and will help you every step of the planning process. Right off the bat, Elegant Savannah Weddings can help you with budget analysis and the guest list. As the timeline progresses, they’ll provide to-do lists, referrals, and will assist with event design. They are happy to work with couples looking for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, military ceremonies, and both religious and non-religious ceremonies.

5bc981f95094280a 1536527528 d4c0e411e097afb2 1536527509132 19 daniellegeorgepho

Elegant Savannah Weddings 5
Elegant Savannah Weddings 6
Elegant Savannah Weddings 7

MeDenne · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Simply the best experience in the stress of wedding planning

Mark and Meg were amazing when planning my daughter's wedding. The event actually ended up turning into a vow renewal after my daughter and her husband decided to elope early. My daughter had chosen one venue and one theme early on and Mark was working diligently with me to pull the "look and feel" together. Since my daughter is military she could only be involved mostly indirectly, with us emailing her or texting her for ideas and approval. Once they eloped the date of the vow renewal and the entire "look and feel" changed, along with a change in vendors we had been looking at hiring. Mark rolled with the changes and helped us regroup and start moving forward again. My mantra has been Mark and Meg are the calm in the storm of wedding planning and thank goodness they have been here every step of the way. There were other challenges our event has run into and each time Mark and Meg have calmed any anxiety or concerns and helped problem solve excellent solutions. They've gone well beyond what I would consider wedding planners might do for their clients. They always responded in a timely manner to any emails or even texts. They've always been there to meet with us and every meeting we've walked away feeling like we don't just have the best wedding planners on our side, but we now have great friends in Savannah.

Planning a wedding/vow renewal is no small feat from 100's of miles away, not knowing which vendors to call and not having feet on the ground, so to speak. Mark and Meg have always had many great suggestions to help in the vendor search. They've already worked with every vendor we've chosen so they have great working relationships with each one. When I've called other vendors and mentioned that we are working with Meg and Mark they all said we are in good hands, and they have been spot on right. Mark and Meg were always respectful in making sure my daughter's vision has been met over mine, which was always super important to us too, but they've also been respectful about her military obligations and time away from being able to respond.

The vow renewal is coming up very soon and I can't wait to update this review when we experience the final outcome, but as it stands it is going to be everything our daughter wanted and then some. I wanted to write this early just in case anyone was looking for a great wedding planner team. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this team to anyone. You will be in more than capable hands with Mark and Meg Royston.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Priya

Priya · Married on 05/01/2019

Just a phone call

This week I reached out to several wedding planners in Savanah, based simply on online reviews. I live in NJ and am planning my wedding next year in Savannah. Knowing very little about Savannah and next to nothing about wedding planning, I didn’t know what to expect. To date I only have heard back from one email - and that’s Mark Royston - and that says a lot. I rarely leave any reviews for anything but my fiancée and I thought it necessary for Mark. I have an extremely busy schedule and emailed late at night this week, he emailed me back before the next morning. He spoke to me in less than 24 hours. And that half an hour phone call yesterday is enough for me to leave a review today. I am so very disappointed that Mark will not be able to do my wedding due to the date we have chosen and him having a major personal commitment already set for that day. While he could have taken my business and let his team be there for our wedding, he refused explaining that if he and his wife couldn’t be there to attend to every detail, he didn’t want to take on the task. He explained that his goal was to make sure each and every wedding he takes on as a responsibility gets his full attention. And I believed him within a 30 minute phone call. It left me so disappointed that I will not be able to work with him that I felt it necessary to post a review letting any other future bride-to-be know that they should reach out to Mark at least once if they want wedding planning help. The promptness of his responses, the depth of his care for my particular experience and goals, and his follow up email to me despite not being my official planner is the kind of professionalism I think you rarely see these days. But the professionalism isn’t the only thing. Within the half hour conversation, I realized that Mark has an undeniable quality that is also more and more difficult to find these days. He clearly cared about the quality of his services and the quality of my wedding over the quantity for his business. He’s a professional, but he’s also a human being! Again, I’m still so sad he can’t do our wedding but wanted to share this experience with anyone who is searching! Thanks again Mark - Priya

Sent on 12/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Mark and Meg went above and beyond for us! Along with their staff everyone was so nice and genuinely caring for our special day! Everything was perfect and so smooth! We planned a destination wedding and having them help every step of the way was the best wedding decision we made!

Sent on 04/24/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Savannah Weddings 1
    $750 Discount Available !!!

If you select 10 Downing as the venue for your ceremony and reception, we'll happily take $750 off the cost of our full wedding planning or day-of-coordination service.

• The Sound Guy Entertainment
    The Sound Guy Entertainment Wedding DJs

10 Downing and Elegant Savannah Weddings is a first class venue and team that works to ensure that everything throughout your special day is perfect! It is such a beautiful location and everyone works together to make sure the day runs smooth! The Sound Guy Entertainment loves working with the first class team to make people's wedding day extremely special in every way!

• Esther Griffin Photography
    Esther Griffin Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I absolutely LOVE working with Elegant Savannah Weddings. And 10 Downing is a gorgeous venue. Such attention to every detail. And such kindness and service. Plus 10 Downing is located in one of the most gorgeous parts of our historic city. A photographer's dream!

• Savannah Savannah, Georgia, 31407 See on map