Esther Griffin Photography

$3,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,999 Most Popular Price

Fine Art Luxury Wedding Photographer

Classic. Candid. Dreamy. Documentary.

A thousand clicks. A thousand moments.

Laughing. Crying. Remembering. Promising. Believing. Toasting. Dancing. Loving. And loving some more.
It’s the first day of forever. It’s your wedding day, my dear. And I want you to cherish every moment for a lifetime.

I'm in awe that I get invited into your special day. It's a sacred trustI end up genuinely loving my couples and their families. It makes me go to great lengths to capture each moment perfectly. These moments are precious. In a whole lifetime, these are moments that matter.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,599

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,999

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Gary
    Gary S. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Excellent all around

Friendly, relaxed, confident...Esther put everyone at ease and made us all feel as if we were the most important wedding she had ever covered. Her personality and professionalism were both extraordinary. The best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
  • Bethany
    Bethany R. Getting married on 01/05/2023

A Magical Experience and Fairytale-like Photos

I booked Esther Griffin as my wedding photographer, and even before I met her, my other vendors I spoke to sung her praises. She is well known in the industry as being a true professional. My florist called her "Mary Poppins" and said she'd get everything done efficiently and perfectly, and that is absolutely what she did. Not only is Esther the best photographer on the planet (the photos she took are so breathtaking) but she is so kind, and made all the other aspects of my day fun and perfect. I'm pretty sure Esther could also be a wedding planner and a tour guide of Savannah if she had the time!

Esther will take you to all the best photography spots in the city with punctuality, cheeriness, and professionalism. And then when you receive your photos (she'll get them to you lightning fast!) your breath will be taken away. She will help you with your dress, she'll wrangle your family together to get photos, and she will do it with a smile!

A true pro. A wonderful woman. 10/10.
    Suzanne M. Married on 11/13/2021

Esther is amazing!

Esther is wonderful in every way possible and is an absolute joy! Our wedding was so perfect and she made sure we didn't have to be worried about any of the minutiae so we could enjoy everything about our special day. She is an absolute professional who knows all the best locations for photos, her photography style is simply gorgeous, and she made all of us all so comfortable in front of the camera such that it felt like we were just just enjoying a lovely afternoon with a dear friend. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does and she captured moments that we will cherish forever. The only difficult part has been deciding on our favorite shots because we love them all!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Irene & Garreth
    25 photos · 10/13/2018

Pricing

Elegant Savannah Weddings Elegant Savannah Weddings Wedding Planners

Esther is always a joy to work with ! Calm, insightful, organized and full of wonderful suggestions. She has such an eye for the perfect shot, and her albums are nothing short of breathtaking. We always smile when we find out our couples have been lucky enough to engage her services. We recommend her to everyone. The epitome of photographer perfection !

5D Photography 5D Photography Wedding Photographers

Esther is amazing! Her work is stunning and she is just a fun person to be around. You won't regret booking her.

Dream Weaver Photos Dream Weaver Photos Wedding Photographers

Esther Griffin is not only kind, sweet - easy-going and talented but she also has an eye for getting the shot that will take your breath away. Love working with her!!

2 East Bryan Suite 411 Savannah, GA, 31401
9123122058
Location of (Esther Griffin Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding