Esther Griffin Photography Reviews

76 | Savannah, GA

76 Reviews for Esther Griffin Photography

Hilton Klein · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Father of the Bide

Great to work with. Comes up with suggestions and solutions for each aspect of the service and the reception- very, very professional!!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Such an amazing day and such a gorgeous couple. I loved getting to capture it all. -Esther

Annie Latta · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Esther is an absolute star!!! We are completely in awe of the wedding photos she has delivered thus far. She made sure we got every picture we wanted, and even accompanied us downtown after our reception for more. She is creative, kind, and so, so much fun to work with. We absolutely cannot speak more highly of Esther Griffin Photography!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Annie. Such an honor to be with such a beautiful couple on the first day of forever! All my best to you both!-Esther
  • Danielle

Danielle Guild · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Esther is worth it!

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photos taken with Esther. She arrived early and was very professional. She is definitely a sweetheart who made us feel very comfortable and gave us guidance the whole way through the session. I kid you not, it was 101 degrees and she schlepped all around town with us getting more photos than I ever expected. She even saved a man from a diabetic crisis while driving to our second shoot location, and still made it there at the same time we did. Our photos turned out gorgeous! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Danielle! I loved working with you! -Esther

Brai Fortson · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Esther is amazing!

Esther is the sweetest and funniest human! So thankful for her and her hard work!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Brai, your words mean so much to me! Can't wait for the big day!

Travis Philbeck · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Engagement Pictures!

Esther was amazing and captured us perfectly! She made us feel comfortable and valued and knew exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend booking her if you can! We can’t wait for her to take pictures for our wedding, I know they’ll be perfect and last a lifetime! Call her asap! She’s seriously great.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Travis, Thank you for your kindness. Your words mean so much to me. Can't wait for the big day! -Esther

Jennifer Sotomayor · Married on 10/30/2020

She is the BEST

Esther made our wedding day go by seamlessly. She listened to our concerns and worked with us. She is so nice! The turnaround for the photos was very quick as well. I will be recommending her to everyone I know and I will be using her for future events.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer. Such an honor to be with such a beautiful couple on the first day of forever! All my best to you both!-Esther

Kristen Miller · Married on 10/03/2020

Engagement photos

Esther was wonderful to work with for our short engagement photo shoot while we were visiting in Savannah! I could not be more thrilled with our photos!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristen! I loved every minute. Such a fun day! -Esther
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Photos That Will Take Your Breath Away!

It is truly an amazing feeling every time you show friends your wedding sneak peek photos and their jaws drop and say your photos look like they are out of a magazine or romance novel!!! I met Esther in Savannah on one of my visits since my now husband and I were having a destination wedding. Esther is amazing at capturing photos and is passionate about her clients and work. She took her time to get to know me and what I wanted captured, she never missed a beat! Esther was patient with me and my several family members on wedding day and her styling kit was absolutely gorgeous! She was so enjoyable to work with, always flexible, and even stayed past the time in our timeline because she wanted to capture every single moment. I am so thankful that Esther and Makenzie captured our perfect day. She made me forget that we were in the middle of a pandemic because of how beautifully she captured every moment. I can't wait to see the rest of our incredible photos!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Your words mean so much to me! I loved getting to be with you on the best day ever! Your wedding day was the kind of day that makes me LOVE what i do!-Esther
  • Terrie

Terrie · Married on 09/06/2020

Smooth sailing ( back to update because you can only leave one review)

Below is our review from our engagement photos but I HAD to come back to review our wedding day. When you think you've received 10/10 service, Esther blows you away! Our wedding album is absolutely magical. Esther has an amazing eye. The way she picks up moss hanging from the oak trees to look like tinsel is jaw dropping. I describe Esther as a photo ninja. You don't have a camera in your face yet she catches so many beautiful photos from all angles. Esther is a dream to work with and we love EVERY single photo.

My fiance and I were so worried about how we would get through our engagement session without being total goofs. Esther made us feel so comfortable, we enjoyed ourselves and the photos came out beautifully. we couldn't be happier! We cant wait for her to do our wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Such an honor to be with such a beautiful couple on the first day of forever! Thank you for your kindness. Your wedding day was the kind of day that makes me LOVE what I get to do! -Esther
  • Jasha

Jasha Vaughn · Married on 09/03/2020

Affordable, flexible, FUN!

Esther is amazing! She recently took our engagement photos (included with your package) & they are simply stunning! I cannot wait to see what she captures for our wedding day in March! We had so much fun galavanting across the Historic District with her! She is also very communicative & has answered every email I've sent, even when it wasn't photography related! And she gave us a custom package for our weekday wedding. She immediately feels like a family friend when you meet her. If you want to enjoy your time while having your love & the essence of Savannah frozen in time, then hire Esther!!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

- Esther

Chance Rigdon · Married on 07/26/2020

Quality and Fun

Esther is the embodiment of professionalism and fun. We had a blast having her take our elopement photos and are so happy with the product!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you! Such an amazing day and such a gorgeous couple. I loved getting to capture it all. All my best to you both! -Esther
  • Diana

Diana Rhyne · Married on 06/13/2020

Esther is the Absolute Best...

Having Esther as our photographer was the absolute best decision we made regarding our wedding planning. Esther is incredibly warm, friendly, and so professional. Our original wedding plans were thwarted by Covid and we ended up having an intimate (lovely) ceremony at my childhood home. Although far from Savannah and not what we’d planned, Esther traveled to us and made the day just perfect. (She even gave us hints like how to do the ‘cut the cake’ part, as we had no idea!).

The photos she took are absolutely stunning shots (and we already have our gallery!). She took gorgeous photos of my husband and I, our family, the details, dancing, flowers, our pup... every part of our wedding day. We’ll cherish these forever.

If you’re looking for a photographer and if Esther’s available, consider yourself incredibly lucky.

Sent on 06/20/2020

• Juliana

Juliana Bone · Married on 05/03/2020

A Perfect Day

My fiancé and I had such a great experience with Esther for our engagement photoshoot! We were new to the Savannah area, and she made us feel right at home and comfortable from the start. She made the photoshoot fun and eased our nerves with her wonderful personality and easy conversation. Not only was the experience wonderful, but the photographs turned out stunning, beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for (and more!). I would highly recommend Esther's photography for Savannah locals and out-of-towners the same. You will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be blown away!

Sent on 07/29/2019

• Lauren

Lauren Siefers · Married on 04/17/2020

Best Decision we made thus far

Where do I begin. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Esther thus far and we have only just shot our engagement pictures....which turned out AMAZING.

From the start I knew we made the right decision and this was even before I signed a contract or put a penny down on our deposit. We were having issues booking our ceremony location - as we are from Pittsburgh Esther offered to make a visit to the office to expedite the process for us. Closer to our engagement shoot I contacted Esther about her availability and rate for doing a mini family session for my fiance's sister's family prior to our session as their dog was just diagnosed with cancer and feared it would be her last year. Esther offered to do this FREE OF CHARGE and the pictures she took of them are absolutely beautiful!

The photos Esther took for our engagement session are absolutely stunning. My fiance and I commented after the session was over how we never once felt awkward in front of her...which is surprising given we were kissing and embracing in front of a somewhat stranger for 1.5+ hours! We even brought our two giant dogs with us for the shoot - she never made us feel rushed and you can tell she absolutely loves what she does.

Booking Esther was one of the best decisions we have made and I cannot wait to continue to work with her for our big day in April.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Karoline

Karoline Hix · Married on 04/06/2020

Esther Griffin Photography - A cut above the rest

Esther was a dream to work with, and I will make sure to recommend her to every bride and friend that I encounter. Her work speaks for itself. Her 5/5 ratings all across the board speak for themselves. She is absolutely incredible, both at her profession, but also as a person. Do not think twice before going with her, we are SO GLAD that we did. The pictures came back amazingly beautiful, and we will cherish the memories she captured forever. You will not regret working with Esther Griffin Photography.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you! Your words mean so much to me. I absolutely LOVED getting to capture the most perfect day, filled with so much love and laughter! -Esther
  • Michael

Michael Brown · Married on 04/02/2020

A wonderful engagement photoshoot with Esther Griffin

Working with Esther was an incredible experience. She is such a pro and made the experience especially enjoyable. Her knowledge of beautiful locations in Savannah was evident as we toured in and around the city during our shoot. The pictures turned out wonderfully, I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Marian Batson · Married on 03/03/2020

Sweet, simple and perfect

Esther was flawless! We had a small, intimate elopement in Savannah and it was everything I dreamed of. She touched base with us through email all the way up until the date, and meeting her in person the day of was like we had known each other all along. Her and my husband had hilarious banter throughout the day! She is so sweet and funny, and a kind soul. She knew what I was envisioning and took control and made it happen- which was exactly what I needed. All we had to do was be there and look pretty! Everyone agrees our wedding photos are something out of a fairy tale- I strongly recommend booking her for yours!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Meghann Klein · Married on 02/22/2020

The Queen of Photography!! Absolutely Amazing

Esther is hands-down the most amazing photographer around. She is professional, personable and incredibly talented. Her knowledge of Savannah, how to handle people, make -- and stick to! -- a schedule is everything you need on your special day. Plus, she knows so many venues and vendors, creating a great team and reducing all the stresses of wedding planning. Her care and handling, awesome sense of humor and sunny personality truly makes her the Queen of Photography! Thank you, Esther! You've got friends for life!!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Brenda Mancini · Married on 02/02/2020

Elopement in Savannah

My husband and I eloped in Savannah at the Hamilton-Turner Inn. Esther photographed the ceremony and then took us around Savannah to her favorite spots for pictures. I have to say, it was the highlight of our wedding. She has an amazing eye for the beauty of the area, and the photos are absolutely perfect. She captured the memories for us exactly as I hoped for. I would give her 100 stars if possible. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Ron Mancini · Married on 02/02/2020

Awesome and very personable - knows what we want

Would recommend to anyone - she captured our day perfectly!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Shayne

Shayne & Brandie Hebert · Married on 01/07/2020

So in love with our photos!!!

We cannot put into words how amazing our experience was with Esther but we will try. From the first time we talked to her, we could sense the love and passion she has for her craft. From beginning to end we felt comfortable, relaxed and confident that she was going to capture every bit of this special day for us. She brought us around the town of Savannah where the scenery was perfect for what we had in mind. In each location, she placed us in poses that captured such sweet and intimate moments. The gallery was presented to us quickly and had us looking at the pictures over and over in awe. Our family and friends have enjoyed looking through the gallery and they are just as impressed as we are. This was important to us because we were eloping and wanted them to share the day with us somehow. We highly recommend Esther if you are looking for the perfect photographer to trust with the memories of your priceless, once in a lifetime, never going to get back... wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Godfrey Weidlein · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding photographer of our dreams!!!!

Esther was beyond amazing on our wedding day!! She captured things better Than we could have ever hoped and we are very anxious to see the rest of our photos!! She was such a joyous and nice person, it was even greater simply getting to know her! I cannot day enough great things about her work!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Brian J Ruhl · Married on 11/09/2019

Made the day even better!

Esther made our day. She was extremely professional and very organized, and most importantly, she created the most amazing photos. Her timeline creation was especially helpful when we were planning our wedding as it included things we had not even considered.
    I would highly recommend Esther for your wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2019

Best choice we made!

Having a destination wedding was the easiest choice we made and hiring Esther to be our photographer for it was the Best choice! We did our research like most engaged couples looking for the best fit.. style & personalty for our wedding vision. Meeting Esther was one of the first things we did and booked her shortly after and the journey began.!!!Esther was such a huge help to us... recommending vendors she trusted and had worked with. She quickly responded to my emails and helped with so many details.
    When the wedding day came around , we were at ease having fun & relaxed like on a photo shoot with a friend .. So ready to get married and enjoyed every minute of the day. She captured every detail of our wedding and now looking at my pictures I feel like everything was just as beautiful and magical as I remember.
    SO grateful to have found Esther and unbelievably happy how everything was captured on our wedding day with her incredible talent!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Alexis Jones · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!!!

Esther is truly a gem! She goes above and beyond for her clients and her photography is absolutely STUNNING!!! We just finished our engagement shoot and now I cannot wait for the wedding photos! She is a dream to work with!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019