Esther Griffin Photography Reviews

Esther Griffin Photography 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kelly · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Couldnt be happier!

We had such an amazing time with Esther! se was super professional but made you feel like family at the same time. We are very happy with her work!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 8
  • Blair

Blair · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Esther was the absolute best! My fiancé is in the Army & we had to reschedule our engagement shoot & she was so accommodating to other dates we would be avaliable. She also made posing for the pictures an absolute ease. She has a talented eye to capture perfect lighting! So grateful to have had Esther capture sweet moments for my fiancé & I.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jordan Rosenthal · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Work!

Esther was incredible!! She helped us capture our surprise proposal and was even able to help us get a videographer too! Her pictures are very high quality and she does a great job at catching all of our good angles! If you want a photographer who responds quickly and has high quality work, Esther is the one for you.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Byron Saxon · Married on 02/23/2019

Engagement Shoot

We had a great engagement session! Esther has an eye for detail, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and we can't wait for the wedding photos!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 9
    Esther Griffin Photography 10
  • Katie

Katie Low · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Engagement Photo Session!

We had a blast with Esther taking our engagement photos, and could not be more delighted that we chose her as our wedding photographer! She gave the perfect amount of direction while keeping the shoot fun and comfortable. We could tell right away that Esther is an experienced professional, and she immediately put us at ease even though we were both a bit nervous at the beginning (this was our first photo shoot ever!) I'm still amazed at how natural and *good* she made us look! Esther knew all of the best spots in downtown Savannah, and our photos came out stunning and perfect, just how we dreamed. I'll never forget how she wasn't shy about running into the street, or kneeling by a bush to snag the perfect photo & angle. I highly highly recommend you book Esther as your photographer. I can't wait to see her again for the wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 16
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Girmann · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

My wife and I highly highly recommend you book Esther Griffin as your wedding & engagement photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful and stunning, and she is just so much fun to be around. We had such a blast with her on both our engagement photo shoot and at our wedding. She absolutely feels like family, and knows how to handle large families to boot. As a mother and seasoned photographer, she expertly wrangled our enormous family ranging in ages from 1-93. She helped make our day feel stress free, and captured our day in the most beautiful way (better than we even imagined!) We could not be happier with the thousands of amazing photos and moments she captured. If you’re from out of town like us, you can trust Esther to know the best (and hidden) spots around Savannah, and to have a close working relationship with Savannah’s best wedding vendors. Book Esther! She is our favorite person! This will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 26
    Esther Griffin Photography 27
    Esther Griffin Photography 28

Valerie · Married on 01/26/2019

So, so, so wonderful!!!! Our engagement photos are unbelievable which only leaves me with more anticipation for when it comes time for our our wedding day. I couldn't be happier. She is so sweet. Has far exceeded my expectations already!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/29/2018

What sets her apart

It can be overwhelming trying to find a photographer for your wedding. There are a lot of talented and technically good photographers. If you want beautiful photos, there are several photographers in Savannah that will accomplish that for you. What makes Esther special is her spirit, professionalism, and calming presence. She can take incredible photos for you but also make you feel comfortable, confident, and really experience the joy of your celebration. I’m so thankful to have met Esther and have shared such an incredible day with her.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 29

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

And I felt honored to be with you and Travis on such a beautiful, joyful day! Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie!

Kristy Jewell · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with her was a dream!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther, she was absolutely amazing! I decided to book her for our wedding based on all of these lovely reviews and she was even better than described. She made sure to capture every moment we had discussed and working with her was like working with a close friend, effortless! Not to mention the pictures are stunning! We also had a second photographer, Andrew, and he was just as delightful. Do not hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 10/22/2018

JAMI · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderful experience! Choose Esther for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Esther is wonderful! My husband and I recently eloped, but will be having a wedding next year. I got in touch with Esther after she shot a friends wedding and am so pleased with how our "engagement" pictures turned out and now I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding. She is so kind and pleasant to work with. Even with both my husband and I being slightly awkward in front of a camera, she was able to coach us through the session and guide us to some beautiful spots in downtown Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Janine · Married on 08/20/2018

After careful consideration, we chose Esther to photograph our elopement to Savannah. Prior to the elopement, Esther was very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond to all our emails. We wanted and needed to do some things differently - like be outdoors in the middle of the hot afternoon - and she was very flexible and accommodating with all our requests. We got our pictures extremely fast and they were beautiful and compelling. You will be happy if you hire her!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both and to be with you on such a perfectly beautiful day! Esther

Renee · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an amazing time working with Esther! She made the whole process easy, and stress-free. She was extremely accommodating, and very talented. We are so pleased with everything, and very thankful for our beautiful photos. Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 08/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Esther for our engagement photos last week and are now confident that our wedding day photos are going to be just what we were looking for and so much more! We were originally nervous about taking pictures since we usually do not thrive in front of a camera but Esther made us feel comfortable and the photos are absolutely stunning. She has an eye for backgrounds, lights and poses. She also went above and beyond to accommodate us. The day before our pictures were scheduled, my makeup trial was cancelled and I was just going to do my own makeup but when I mentioned this to Esther, she moved her schedule around so I could have my makeup done for the pictures. I searched for a photographer for a few months and am so glad that I went with my gut and picked Esther!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/07/2018

Within the first few minutes of our initial phone conversation, I knew I had to choose Esther. She’s not only responsive and very knowledgeable, but she’s also incredibly genuine and sweet. We absolutely LOVE our engagement photos!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 30

Shan · Married on 07/02/2018

Esther did an engagement session for my fiancé and I yesterday morning. We chose a sunrise session so we met at the beach at 6:10AM. The session ends at around 8:45 AM so the total time including driving to another location and changing outfit for 2 hours and 35 minutes.
    During the session, she was really patient and professional, she told us how to react to the camera for natural photos. She helped me holding my crowns and provided blanket for us to sit on the grass. Even though it was morning session, it is still really hot outside. But Esther was really patient and did all the places that I prefer and also recommended the locations she thinks look nice.
    We got the edited photos for our 2nd location on the same night, there are 200+ photos and are really high quality, I really like the way she shoots and edits. The photos meets our expectation and we enjoyed working with her.
    I spent 1 months comparing photographers online, Esther's photos are high quality and price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend her for any photo shot and would like to work with her again next time if I get a chance.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2018

ALL the stars!!!! Esther was absolutely fabulous! She captured our day perfectly and made sure to capture the important moments. She's also a blast to work with and she is patient when your aunt tries to teach her about photography with an iPhone. I still laugh about that! I'm so grateful for her work and the way she captures our special day.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Maria · Married on 04/19/2018

We are so happy that Esther was our photographer on our special day!!! She is so professional, we like her style in taking the moments and details . The pictures looks so natural !!!! It was so easy to communicate and it was a big pleasure to meet her !!! Thank you Esther that you made our day even more special!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kaleb · Married on 04/07/2018

Esther did such an amazing job. It was so much fun. She did some great photos! You should absolutely book here for your wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Angela · Married on 02/17/2018

Esther was fantastic to work with and her pictures were amazing!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

Esther was sweet as can be and great to work with. The pictures came out beautifully. Esther knew what poses and shots to take, and she worked methodically and efficiently, she got all the best shots in the time crunch of golden hour. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Crystal · Married on 01/20/2018

Hands down, best photographer ever! I can’t even describe what an incredible experience my family had for engagement photos and our wedding day! Esther is amazing and it’s obvious how passionate she is about her work. Our wedding was captured perfectly and we couldn’t be more pleased with our photos. Thank you, Esther, for your vision on our big day!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 31
    Esther Griffin Photography 32
    Esther Griffin Photography 33
    Esther Griffin Photography 34

Cynthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Esther is wonderful. She is very professional but super sweet and she made me feel so comfortable. I absolutely love the photos she took. She captured exactly what I had envisioned. I had a destination wedding. I researched photographers on the internet and was given a list of vendors from the hotel. I chose Esther from both. What a blessing!!!! I am so thankful I chose her! She was wonderful to work with. I can’t really say enough good things about her. If you chose her you will not be disappointed and I highly recommend her. She made my day even better!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Esther Griffin Photography 35
    Esther Griffin Photography 36
    Esther Griffin Photography 37

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Look no further! This is the photographer you want for your big day. Esther was a pleasure to work with from our first correspondence. She took the time to get to know us personally meeting at a local coffee house. I knew right away from this meeting that her professionalism, organization, and friendliness were just what we were looking for. Our engagement session was perfect. We took some of the pictures with our 3 dogs and she was wonderfully patient with our crew. The beautiful edited photos were received in a timely manner.

Esther further proved her value the day of the wedding. She was spotted at 10 am at the venue picking out the perfect locations for our photos. Her commitment to provide the perfect shots continued throughout the day. She worked tirelessly, and we are so appreciative of her attention to every detail. The day following the wedding she was spotted by one of my bridesmaids already editing our images. She provided us with a large sneak peek later that day. We can't wait to see the remainder of the pictures, but I know they will not disappoint. Esther is incredibly talented and will go above and beyond expectations to ensure you have the very best pictures to remember your day.

Sent on 11/14/2017