Esther Griffin Photography Reviews

Esther Griffin Photography 7
  • Juliana

Juliana Bone · Getting married on 05/03/2020

A Perfect Day

My fiancé and I had such a great experience with Esther for our engagement photoshoot! We were new to the Savannah area, and she made us feel right at home and comfortable from the start. She made the photoshoot fun and eased our nerves with her wonderful personality and easy conversation. Not only was the experience wonderful, but the photographs turned out stunning, beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for (and more!). I would highly recommend Esther's photography for Savannah locals and out-of-towners the same. You will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be blown away!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 8
  • Lauren

Lauren Siefers · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Best Decision we made thus far

Where do I begin. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Esther thus far and we have only just shot our engagement pictures....which turned out AMAZING.

From the start I knew we made the right decision and this was even before I signed a contract or put a penny down on our deposit. We were having issues booking our ceremony location - as we are from Pittsburgh Esther offered to make a visit to the office to expedite the process for us. Closer to our engagement shoot I contacted Esther about her availability and rate for doing a mini family session for my fiance's sister's family prior to our session as their dog was just diagnosed with cancer and feared it would be her last year. Esther offered to do this FREE OF CHARGE and the pictures she took of them are absolutely beautiful!

The photos Esther took for our engagement session are absolutely stunning. My fiance and I commented after the session was over how we never once felt awkward in front of her...which is surprising given we were kissing and embracing in front of a somewhat stranger for 1.5+ hours! We even brought our two giant dogs with us for the shoot - she never made us feel rushed and you can tell she absolutely loves what she does.

Booking Esther was one of the best decisions we have made and I cannot wait to continue to work with her for our big day in April.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 9
  • Danielle

Danielle Warren · Married on 09/07/2019

Magical and perfect

We couldn't have done it without her! Esther came up to Atlanta, 4 hours away with no extra fees to make sure we had a photographer for our wedding when the hurricane came to Savannah last week. We had to move everything in 4 days. When half our vendors pulled out, she showed up and even offered anothed shoot in Savannah with our wedding attire sometime this fall! She has been so fun and yet extremely professional. All of my bridal party and our vendors loved working with her, she was a quick favorite with everyone. Would not recommend anyone else! She even sent us about 30 photos in less than 24 hours. We love you Esther!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Katie · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic photographer

Esther does AMAZING work!! You can't go wrong with using Esther for your photos. She's was super helpful and flexible with us and the off and on rain we had all day during our wedding. I highly recommend her!! She's the best!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 10
    Esther Griffin Photography 11
    Esther Griffin Photography 12

Katie -

I absolutely LOVED being with you and your family and friends. What a great day! Best wedding party! It was truly an amazing day. SO glad I got to capture one of the prettiest weddings ever!

Esther
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

The most amazing photographer!

Amazing! From beginning to end Esther was amazing. We planned a destination wedding from Michigan and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Esther was so personable and easy going, made the day go by so smoothly and even gave me her sandals to wear when my heels were killing me! She took us around Savannah and made sure we got plenty of beautiful pictures of our day. Esther got us preview pictures the night of the event and we were blown away by her incredible work. She is an amazing photographer and anyone would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Victoria - thank you SO much! I had such a great time with you guys. What a beautiful day! It was perfect in every way. Esther
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kelly · Married on 08/24/2019

Couldnt be happier!

We had such an amazing time with Esther! se was super professional but made you feel like family at the same time. We are very happy with her work!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 13

Rebecca Voyles · Married on 08/10/2019

Esther Griffin Photography

Esther was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! She went above and beyond for us, even going so far as to help me get my vows on paper while I was trying to finish getting ready! Take it from someone who hates having her picture taken...these were amazing. We got our initial bride/groom pictures back the very next day! I’m definitely keeping her number in case I ever need pictures when down in the Tybee/Savannah area again!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Caitlin Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth every penny

One thing every bride wants is amazing photos of their wedding day. Esther delivered. My photos are gorgeous! She exceeded our expectations! She also was very organized and had a timeline and stuck to it! Even with my large crazy family, she handled everyone with ease and got all the pictures we wanted and more! She is worth every penny and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again or recommend her.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 06/29/2019

Esther was the absolute best! My fiancé is in the Army & we had to reschedule our engagement shoot & she was so accommodating to other dates we would be avaliable. She also made posing for the pictures an absolute ease. She has a talented eye to capture perfect lighting! So grateful to have had Esther capture sweet moments for my fiancé & I.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jordan Rosenthal · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Work!

Esther was incredible!! She helped us capture our surprise proposal and was even able to help us get a videographer too! Her pictures are very high quality and she does a great job at catching all of our good angles! If you want a photographer who responds quickly and has high quality work, Esther is the one for you.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Byron Saxon · Married on 02/23/2019

Engagement Shoot

We had a great engagement session! Esther has an eye for detail, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and we can't wait for the wedding photos!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 14
    Esther Griffin Photography 15

Katie Low · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Engagement Photo Session!

We had a blast with Esther taking our engagement photos, and could not be more delighted that we chose her as our wedding photographer! She gave the perfect amount of direction while keeping the shoot fun and comfortable. We could tell right away that Esther is an experienced professional, and she immediately put us at ease even though we were both a bit nervous at the beginning (this was our first photo shoot ever!) I'm still amazed at how natural and *good* she made us look! Esther knew all of the best spots in downtown Savannah, and our photos came out stunning and perfect, just how we dreamed. I'll never forget how she wasn't shy about running into the street, or kneeling by a bush to snag the perfect photo & angle. I highly highly recommend you book Esther as your photographer. I can't wait to see her again for the wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 21
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Girmann · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

My wife and I highly highly recommend you book Esther Griffin as your wedding & engagement photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful and stunning, and she is just so much fun to be around. We had such a blast with her on both our engagement photo shoot and at our wedding. She absolutely feels like family, and knows how to handle large families to boot. As a mother and seasoned photographer, she expertly wrangled our enormous family ranging in ages from 1-93. She helped make our day feel stress free, and captured our day in the most beautiful way (better than we even imagined!) We could not be happier with the thousands of amazing photos and moments she captured. If you’re from out of town like us, you can trust Esther to know the best (and hidden) spots around Savannah, and to have a close working relationship with Savannah’s best wedding vendors. Book Esther! She is our favorite person! This will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 31
    Esther Griffin Photography 32
    Esther Griffin Photography 33

Valerie · Married on 01/26/2019

So, so, so wonderful!!!! Our engagement photos are unbelievable which only leaves me with more anticipation for when it comes time for our our wedding day. I couldn't be happier. She is so sweet. Has far exceeded my expectations already!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katie · Married on 12/29/2018

What sets her apart

It can be overwhelming trying to find a photographer for your wedding. There are a lot of talented and technically good photographers. If you want beautiful photos, there are several photographers in Savannah that will accomplish that for you. What makes Esther special is her spirit, professionalism, and calming presence. She can take incredible photos for you but also make you feel comfortable, confident, and really experience the joy of your celebration. I’m so thankful to have met Esther and have shared such an incredible day with her.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Esther Griffin Photography 34

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

And I felt honored to be with you and Travis on such a beautiful, joyful day! Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie!

Kristy Jewell · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with her was a dream!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther, she was absolutely amazing! I decided to book her for our wedding based on all of these lovely reviews and she was even better than described. She made sure to capture every moment we had discussed and working with her was like working with a close friend, effortless! Not to mention the pictures are stunning! We also had a second photographer, Andrew, and he was just as delightful. Do not hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 10/22/2018

JAMI · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderful experience! Choose Esther for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Esther is wonderful! My husband and I recently eloped, but will be having a wedding next year. I got in touch with Esther after she shot a friends wedding and am so pleased with how our "engagement" pictures turned out and now I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding. She is so kind and pleasant to work with. Even with both my husband and I being slightly awkward in front of a camera, she was able to coach us through the session and guide us to some beautiful spots in downtown Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Janine · Married on 08/20/2018

After careful consideration, we chose Esther to photograph our elopement to Savannah. Prior to the elopement, Esther was very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond to all our emails. We wanted and needed to do some things differently - like be outdoors in the middle of the hot afternoon - and she was very flexible and accommodating with all our requests. We got our pictures extremely fast and they were beautiful and compelling. You will be happy if you hire her!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both and to be with you on such a perfectly beautiful day! Esther

Renee · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an amazing time working with Esther! She made the whole process easy, and stress-free. She was extremely accommodating, and very talented. We are so pleased with everything, and very thankful for our beautiful photos. Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 08/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Esther for our engagement photos last week and are now confident that our wedding day photos are going to be just what we were looking for and so much more! We were originally nervous about taking pictures since we usually do not thrive in front of a camera but Esther made us feel comfortable and the photos are absolutely stunning. She has an eye for backgrounds, lights and poses. She also went above and beyond to accommodate us. The day before our pictures were scheduled, my makeup trial was cancelled and I was just going to do my own makeup but when I mentioned this to Esther, she moved her schedule around so I could have my makeup done for the pictures. I searched for a photographer for a few months and am so glad that I went with my gut and picked Esther!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/07/2018

Within the first few minutes of our initial phone conversation, I knew I had to choose Esther. She’s not only responsive and very knowledgeable, but she’s also incredibly genuine and sweet. We absolutely LOVE our engagement photos!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Esther Griffin Photography 35

Shan · Married on 07/02/2018

Esther did an engagement session for my fiancé and I yesterday morning. We chose a sunrise session so we met at the beach at 6:10AM. The session ends at around 8:45 AM so the total time including driving to another location and changing outfit for 2 hours and 35 minutes.
    During the session, she was really patient and professional, she told us how to react to the camera for natural photos. She helped me holding my crowns and provided blanket for us to sit on the grass. Even though it was morning session, it is still really hot outside. But Esther was really patient and did all the places that I prefer and also recommended the locations she thinks look nice.
    We got the edited photos for our 2nd location on the same night, there are 200+ photos and are really high quality, I really like the way she shoots and edits. The photos meets our expectation and we enjoyed working with her.
    I spent 1 months comparing photographers online, Esther's photos are high quality and price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend her for any photo shot and would like to work with her again next time if I get a chance.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2018

ALL the stars!!!! Esther was absolutely fabulous! She captured our day perfectly and made sure to capture the important moments. She's also a blast to work with and she is patient when your aunt tries to teach her about photography with an iPhone. I still laugh about that! I'm so grateful for her work and the way she captures our special day.

Sent on 07/16/2018