Esther Griffin Photography Reviews

Esther Griffin Photography 5
  • Terrie

Terrie · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Smooth sailing

My fiance and I were so worried about how we would get through our engagement session without being total goofs. Esther made us feel so comfortable, we enjoyed ourselves and the photos came out beautifully. we couldn't be happier! We cant wait for her to do our wedding.

Esther Griffin Photography 6
    Esther Griffin Photography 7
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jasha

Jasha Vaughn · Getting married on 09/03/2020

Affordable, flexible, FUN!

Esther is amazing! She recently took our engagement photos (included with your package) & they are simply stunning! I cannot wait to see what she captures for our wedding day in March! We had so much fun galavanting across the Historic District with her! She is also very communicative & has answered every email I've sent, even when it wasn't photography related! And she gave us a custom package for our weekday wedding. She immediately feels like a family friend when you meet her. If you want to enjoy your time while having your love & the essence of Savannah frozen in time, then hire Esther!!! :)

Esther Griffin Photography 8
    Esther Griffin Photography 9
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana Bone · Getting married on 05/03/2020

A Perfect Day

My fiancé and I had such a great experience with Esther for our engagement photoshoot! We were new to the Savannah area, and she made us feel right at home and comfortable from the start. She made the photoshoot fun and eased our nerves with her wonderful personality and easy conversation. Not only was the experience wonderful, but the photographs turned out stunning, beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for (and more!). I would highly recommend Esther's photography for Savannah locals and out-of-towners the same. You will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be blown away!

Esther Griffin Photography 10
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Siefers · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Best Decision we made thus far

Where do I begin. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Esther thus far and we have only just shot our engagement pictures....which turned out AMAZING.

From the start I knew we made the right decision and this was even before I signed a contract or put a penny down on our deposit. We were having issues booking our ceremony location - as we are from Pittsburgh Esther offered to make a visit to the office to expedite the process for us. Closer to our engagement shoot I contacted Esther about her availability and rate for doing a mini family session for my fiance's sister's family prior to our session as their dog was just diagnosed with cancer and feared it would be her last year. Esther offered to do this FREE OF CHARGE and the pictures she took of them are absolutely beautiful!

The photos Esther took for our engagement session are absolutely stunning. My fiance and I commented after the session was over how we never once felt awkward in front of her...which is surprising given we were kissing and embracing in front of a somewhat stranger for 1.5+ hours! We even brought our two giant dogs with us for the shoot - she never made us feel rushed and you can tell she absolutely loves what she does.

Booking Esther was one of the best decisions we have made and I cannot wait to continue to work with her for our big day in April.

Esther Griffin Photography 11
    Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Godfrey Weidlein · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding photographer of our dreams!!!!

Esther was beyond amazing on our wedding day!! She captured things better Than we could have ever hoped and we are very anxious to see the rest of our photos!! She was such a joyous and nice person, it was even greater simply getting to know her! I cannot day enough great things about her work!

Esther Griffin Photography 12
    Esther Griffin Photography 13
    Esther Griffin Photography 14
    Esther Griffin Photography 15
    Esther Griffin Photography 16
    Sent on 12/11/2019

Brian J Ruhl · Married on 11/09/2019

Made the day even better!

Esther made our day. She was extremely professional and very organized, and most importantly, she created the most amazing photos. Her timeline creation was especially helpful when we were planning our wedding as it included things we had not even considered.
    I would highly recommend Esther for your wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2019

Best choice we made!

Having a destination wedding was the easiest choice we made and hiring Esther to be our photographer for it was the Best choice! We did our research like most engaged couples looking for the best fit.. style & personalty for our wedding vision. Meeting Esther was one of the first things we did and booked her shortly after and the journey began.!!!Esther was such a huge help to us... recommending vendors she trusted and had worked with. She quickly responded to my emails and helped with so many details.
    When the wedding day came around , we were at ease having fun & relaxed like on a photo shoot with a friend .. So ready to get married and enjoyed every minute of the day. She captured every detail of our wedding and now looking at my pictures I feel like everything was just as beautiful and magical as I remember.
    SO grateful to have found Esther and unbelievably happy how everything was captured on our wedding day with her incredible talent!

Esther Griffin Photography 17
    Sent on 12/30/2019

Alexis Jones · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!!!

Esther is truly a gem! She goes above and beyond for her clients and her photography is absolutely STUNNING!!! We just finished our engagement shoot and now I cannot wait for the wedding photos! She is a dream to work with!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Skyler

Skyler Aguilar · Married on 09/09/2019

Anniversary

Wonderful experience in every way!! I’m so in love with our pictures that I can’t pick a favorite!! Esther was amazing to work with. She allowed an outfit change and made sure the pictures looked nature with beautiful Savannah lighting.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Warren · Married on 09/07/2019

Magical and perfect

We couldn't have done it without her! Esther came up to Atlanta, 4 hours away with no extra fees to make sure we had a photographer for our wedding when the hurricane came to Savannah last week. We had to move everything in 4 days. When half our vendors pulled out, she showed up and even offered anothed shoot in Savannah with our wedding attire sometime this fall! She has been so fun and yet extremely professional. All of my bridal party and our vendors loved working with her, she was a quick favorite with everyone. Would not recommend anyone else! She even sent us about 30 photos in less than 24 hours. We love you Esther!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Katie · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic photographer

Esther does AMAZING work!! You can't go wrong with using Esther for your photos. She's was super helpful and flexible with us and the off and on rain we had all day during our wedding. I highly recommend her!! She's the best!!

Esther Griffin Photography 18
    Esther Griffin Photography 19
    Esther Griffin Photography 20
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Katie -

I absolutely LOVED being with you and your family and friends. What a great day! Best wedding party! It was truly an amazing day. SO glad I got to capture one of the prettiest weddings ever!

Esther
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

The most amazing photographer!

Amazing! From beginning to end Esther was amazing. We planned a destination wedding from Michigan and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Esther was so personable and easy going, made the day go by so smoothly and even gave me her sandals to wear when my heels were killing me! She took us around Savannah and made sure we got plenty of beautiful pictures of our day. Esther got us preview pictures the night of the event and we were blown away by her incredible work. She is an amazing photographer and anyone would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Victoria - thank you SO much! I had such a great time with you guys. What a beautiful day! It was perfect in every way. Esther
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kelly · Married on 08/24/2019

Couldnt be happier!

We had such an amazing time with Esther! se was super professional but made you feel like family at the same time. We are very happy with her work!

Esther Griffin Photography 21
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Rebecca Voyles · Married on 08/10/2019

Esther Griffin Photography

Esther was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! She went above and beyond for us, even going so far as to help me get my vows on paper while I was trying to finish getting ready! Take it from someone who hates having her picture taken...these were amazing. We got our initial bride/groom pictures back the very next day! I’m definitely keeping her number in case I ever need pictures when down in the Tybee/Savannah area again!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Caitlin Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth every penny

One thing every bride wants is amazing photos of their wedding day. Esther delivered. My photos are gorgeous! She exceeded our expectations! She also was very organized and had a timeline and stuck to it! Even with my large crazy family, she handled everyone with ease and got all the pictures we wanted and more! She is worth every penny and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again or recommend her.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 06/29/2019

Esther was the absolute best! My fiancé is in the Army & we had to reschedule our engagement shoot & she was so accommodating to other dates we would be avaliable. She also made posing for the pictures an absolute ease. She has a talented eye to capture perfect lighting! So grateful to have had Esther capture sweet moments for my fiancé & I.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jordan Rosenthal · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Work!

Esther was incredible!! She helped us capture our surprise proposal and was even able to help us get a videographer too! Her pictures are very high quality and she does a great job at catching all of our good angles! If you want a photographer who responds quickly and has high quality work, Esther is the one for you.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Byron Saxon · Married on 02/23/2019

Engagement Shoot

We had a great engagement session! Esther has an eye for detail, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and we can't wait for the wedding photos!

Esther Griffin Photography 22
    Esther Griffin Photography 23
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Katie Low · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Engagement Photo Session!

We had a blast with Esther taking our engagement photos, and could not be more delighted that we chose her as our wedding photographer! She gave the perfect amount of direction while keeping the shoot fun and comfortable. We could tell right away that Esther is an experienced professional, and she immediately put us at ease even though we were both a bit nervous at the beginning (this was our first photo shoot ever!) I'm still amazed at how natural and *good* she made us look! Esther knew all of the best spots in downtown Savannah, and our photos came out stunning and perfect, just how we dreamed. I'll never forget how she wasn't shy about running into the street, or kneeling by a bush to snag the perfect photo & angle. I highly highly recommend you book Esther as your photographer. I can't wait to see her again for the wedding!

Esther Griffin Photography 24
    Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Girmann · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

My wife and I highly highly recommend you book Esther Griffin as your wedding & engagement photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful and stunning, and she is just so much fun to be around. We had such a blast with her on both our engagement photo shoot and at our wedding. She absolutely feels like family, and knows how to handle large families to boot. As a mother and seasoned photographer, she expertly wrangled our enormous family ranging in ages from 1-93. She helped make our day feel stress free, and captured our day in the most beautiful way (better than we even imagined!) We could not be happier with the thousands of amazing photos and moments she captured. If you’re from out of town like us, you can trust Esther to know the best (and hidden) spots around Savannah, and to have a close working relationship with Savannah’s best wedding vendors. Book Esther! She is our favorite person! This will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Esther Griffin Photography 30
    Esther Griffin Photography 40
    Esther Griffin Photography 41
    Sent on 03/30/2019

Valerie · Married on 01/26/2019

So, so, so wonderful!!!! Our engagement photos are unbelievable which only leaves me with more anticipation for when it comes time for our our wedding day. I couldn't be happier. She is so sweet. Has far exceeded my expectations already!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katie · Married on 12/29/2018

What sets her apart

It can be overwhelming trying to find a photographer for your wedding. There are a lot of talented and technically good photographers. If you want beautiful photos, there are several photographers in Savannah that will accomplish that for you. What makes Esther special is her spirit, professionalism, and calming presence. She can take incredible photos for you but also make you feel comfortable, confident, and really experience the joy of your celebration. I’m so thankful to have met Esther and have shared such an incredible day with her.

Esther Griffin Photography 42
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

And I felt honored to be with you and Travis on such a beautiful, joyful day! Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie!

Kristy Jewell · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with her was a dream!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther, she was absolutely amazing! I decided to book her for our wedding based on all of these lovely reviews and she was even better than described. She made sure to capture every moment we had discussed and working with her was like working with a close friend, effortless! Not to mention the pictures are stunning! We also had a second photographer, Andrew, and he was just as delightful. Do not hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 10/22/2018

JAMI · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderful experience! Choose Esther for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Esther is wonderful! My husband and I recently eloped, but will be having a wedding next year. I got in touch with Esther after she shot a friends wedding and am so pleased with how our "engagement" pictures turned out and now I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding. She is so kind and pleasant to work with. Even with both my husband and I being slightly awkward in front of a camera, she was able to coach us through the session and guide us to some beautiful spots in downtown Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2017