Kyle & Vine Weddings

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Savannah, Georgia, Kyle & Vine Weddings is a wedding planning company. This team works to create exquisite celebrations for newlyweds-to-be that showcase their personalities and personal style. With their creative flair, passion, and organizational skills, you can relax and enjoy the lead-up to your big day, without worrying about the details.

Kyle & Vine Weddings offers a range of services to suit the needs of any engaged couple. Full planning packages are available for couples at the start of their nuptial journey. With this package, the team can take care of all the details, from sourcing suitable vendors to designing your theme and decor. Couples who have a clear idea of what they want for their big day can avail of partial planning. Month-of coordination is also available for those who have arranged their day and just want someone to oversee their event. Depending on the package chosen, this team can take care of a plethora of tasks, including:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist management
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelsey R. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress free & Easy wedding planning with this all-star team!

Kyle & Vine Weddings was AMAZING to work with for our destination wedding in Savannah, GA this past October! Since my husband and I weren't from Savannah, we really relied on Erin Kyle and Chelsea Zockoll to give us all of the best suggestions - and they did! We did partial planning with Kyle & Vine, and I don't think I would have managed any other way. Erin Kyle and her team completely took over the management of three vendors & took over everything (timeline, vendors, etc.) the month before the wedding - which made being a bride seamless, stress free & easy - the way it SHOULD be! Looking back on our wedding day, I have memories of being with my husband, my family & my friends, and not worry about a single detail day of because of Erin Kyle & Chelsea. I couldn't have done the planning process or the wedding day without them!
  • Claire
    Claire B. Married on 05/29/2022

Best Decision We Made

I cannot recommend Kyle & Vine enough! We got married at the end of May 2022 and used Kyle & Vine's wedding coordination services. Erin and her team made sure our wedding was perfect. They were so knowledgeable about everything weddings, and made sure we had everything taken care of (even things we did not know we needed to do). We do not live in the area, so Erin's knowledge of the local vendors was very helpful and made us confident in all the decisions we made. From the planning meetings, to the day of the wedding (getting ready, setting up, the ceremony/reception, and cleaning up at the end of the night), Erin and her team were there and taking care of every last detail. If you are getting married in or around Savannah, I definitely recommend Kyle and Vine Weddings.
  • illustration stars

Team

Erin Kyle
Erin Kyle
Owner/ Wedding Planner

My name is Erin Kyle Merritt and I am the founder of Kyle & Vine Weddings. You know how most people who truly love what they do usually have a specific instance or experience that set off the spark in them?

For me, my passion for wedding planning began when I witnessed my mother go through a truly horrible experience with a planner. I quickly realized that I did not want to see another bride suffer through a similar situation and that the best way to achieve that goal was to become a wedding planner myself!

With this motivation in mind, I have been in the wedding planning industry since 2017. Initially, I worked with a company in Atlanta, GA, until I moved back to Savannah, GA, in 2019. Even though I am not originally from the area, I have absolutely found my home in this beautiful, charming city. After all, it’s where I met my own happily-ever-after in the form of my college sweetheart!

Chelsea  Zockroll
Chelsea Zockroll
Wedding Planner / Coordinator

Chelsea Ann Zockoll is a 2020 graduate from Savannah College of Art and Design where she completed a degree in fashion design with a concentration in eveningwear. The challenges of Covid and the lack of employment opportunities drove her back home to Ohio.

Chelsea fell in love with Savannah during her four years at SCAD, and yearning to return, she decided to pursue another passion, that of a wedding planner. Chelsea has a natural gift for organizing, composing floral arrangements, and décordesigned for any event. With her fashion background and bridal experience, she is able to provide a depth rarely found in wedding planners.

Savannah is one the most beautiful and romanticcities for weddings. Chelsea dreams of her wedding one day in Savannah, constantly taking note of perfect backdrops and locations.

Chelsea’s fashion background, eye for detail and knowledge of Savannah is the perfect blend to help plan your perfect day.

Amber Elizabeth Weddings
Ardsley Park Productions
5.0 out of 5 rating , 56 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

Savannah Savannah, GA, 31322
Location of (Kyle & Vine Weddings)
9 Pointer Pl Savannah, GA, 31419
678-477-1603

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding