Kyle & Vine Weddings Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• F
    Francesca B. Married on 07/17/2021

Helping us tie up all the loose ends

Erin is so organized and professional! She makes you feel like her only bride and I can already tell she's going to help our day run so smoothly. She listened to all my concerns and asked questions I never thought of. She gave advice from her experience and helped me make the best decisions for me and my groom. I know this was the best decisions I could have ever made! Thank you Erin for everything!

Kyle & Vine Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so pleased to get to work with you and your Fiancé! You are both such amazing people and I am very excited for your big day!
    Bailey M. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing experience!!

I would hire Kyle&Vine 10000000x over. Erin Kyle took on the things that I considered super stressful and made the wedding planning experience fun and easy. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Kyle&Vine.
    Ashton S. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing experience!

From the beginning of our planning process, Erin at Kyle and Vine was incredible, choosing her was the BEST decision we made. She made great suggestions, was on top of everything, and it made the last weeks leading up to my wedding less stressful! She called all the vendors, created an amazing day of schedule, and contacted our wedding party. On the day of our wedding, she did a phenomenal of job making sure the venue was beautiful and captured the exact theme and feel that we wanted. She was so kind and organized; I really could not have asked for anything more or made it through the day with out her. I highly recommend Erin, and we cannot thank her enough for helping us create our dream wedding.
    Ashton S.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah M. Married on 05/01/2021

Poised, kind and effortless coordination

Working with Erin was a delight! She is extremely detail-oriented, organized and friendly. She is also great at "go with the flow" creating space for my husband and I to cast a more "non-traditional" vision for our wedding.

I'll be honest, at first I didn't think I need a coordinator. If you're reading this then you are already smarter than I am. You do not want to deal with vendors day of, or track down your uncle, or make sure the drinks are iced down, etc. And by the time you think of these things, Erin has already taken care of it. Erin quietly and gracefully coordinated for us both seen and unseen tasks and was a helping hand at all times...going above and beyond. Highly recommend her services!
    Mackenzie W. Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Planner/Coordinator EVER

Erin was beyond helpful planning my wedding. She is super knowledge not only about what is trending but how to keep it classic. She helped me figure out vendors and the technical business stuff behind it. I recommend her to everyone! She really is the best.
    Ashley Married on 07/15/2018

She took care of it all

From the beginning of planning to our send off Erin was there. She handled anything that came her way with professionalism and grace. After being a bridesmaid in many weddings and meeting different wedding planners I knew Erin was one of a kind. I believe my wedding ran beautifully the way it did because of her and because of that I am so so thankful for Erin. My mom can't say enough good things about her either. I would recommend her 100 times over!

Kyle & Vine Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! I wish the very best for you and Will! You two were such an amazing couple and I love seeing the life you two have built together! And please say hello to your mother for me! She was such a joy to work with!
    Stephanie Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing planner and coordinator

Erin was our wedding planner and day of coordinator for our wedding and definitely made the process easy and kept everything on track.
    We had about zero clue on what we needed to do in order to put on the very best wedding and reception but Erin helped push us in the right direction.
    In the planning stage, she made sure to check in with us regularly to make sure we are on track and give us guidance. Every question we had, she provided us her expertise. On the day of our wedding, Erin took care of all the details, making sure the center pieces were perfect, keeping events on schedule, and even helping with my hair and grabbing me a drink pre-ceremony to calm my nerves.
    I am certain we couldn't have done it without her.
    Hannah Married on 03/17/2018

Highly Organized & Professional

We were blessed to have Erin as our wedding planner. Our meetings with her were very helpful. She is very knowledgeable in every aspect of wedding planning! She was also our day of coordinator and let me just tell you...she got things done! When I say everything went according to plan I mean everything went according to our plan. She helped make our day PERFECT! Erin is highly organized and kept everyone in line and on time. She is super sweet, accommodating and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend her services to my closest family and friends!

Kyle & Vine Weddings's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I am so glad to hear I was able to make your day as perfect as you are! Congratulations on your beautiful family! I am incredibly blessed to have been apart of the day your amazing families joined!

Best Wishes,