412 Williamson Street, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Alida Hotel

Discover a perfect union of timeless beauty and Southern hospitality while celebrating your wedding at The Alida. Let our expert event planners and culinary team guide you through the process, taking into account every detail. With the Savannah River as your stunning backdrop, celebrate with your loved ones beneath twinkling canopy lights at a soiree on our rooftop.

Your custom wedding package includes:

• Choice of three butler passed hors d’oeuvres
• Plated dinner or buffet dinner
• Open call brand bar for four hours
• Dance floor, tables, chairs, place settings, linens
• Complimentary room for bride and groom on their wedding night

Whether your wedding, rehearsal dinner and other events are reserved for family, or open to friends of friends, you and your guests will feel at home at The Alida. Stay with us in our timeless guest roms with oversized windows and exceptional views of the historic city. We offer suites perfect for getting ready and enjoying your celebratory weekend in and offer three amazing food and beverage outlets to enjoy including Rhett, a classic American kitchen and our lively Pool Bar. Warm and always social, all of our spaces embody The Alida's generosity of spirit.

Follow The Alida Hotel on

7 Reviews for The Alida Hotel

• Cassandra

Cassandra B. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

The Alida is beautiful!

We had our small mini-mony at the Alida after several failed plans (yay-2020 wedding planning). The hotel is GORGEOUS and Ellie is super sweet and very responsive. She was quick to respond to my email about keeping the cake chilled at the hotel less than 24 hours from the ceremony. Our food was excellent and the bartenders were the sweetest on our day. Also, the rooftop bar has amazing drinks and the best view. They even went into our room to drop off a bottle of champagne and 2 champagne flute.

I will say there was a few hiccups, but the staff was always quick to respond and help out which is why I am giving them 5 stars still. The biggest hiccup was on the day of our checkout (the day after getting married). A member of the cleaning staff knocked on our door one time and immediately entered the room at 8 am. We didn't even have time to say anything before they opened the door. We felt extremely uncomfortable and super fortunate that we were both dressed and already awake. The cleaning woman came in to ask if we were ready to check out. I was stunned - if we were ready to check out we would have been down at the front desk checking out and we still had 3 hours. This has nothing to do with the Alida events team and I would never hold this against them - I just thought it was something I had to mention considering it was extremely uncomfortable.

We had stayed at the hotel 3 weeks before our wedding and stayed in a beautiful room with a daybed looking over the river and a vanity (which is perfect for a bride getting ready!). However, when we checked in for the wedding weekend we got stuck in probably one of their worst rooms. It was a corner room and was half of the size - which was a huge problem since we had a TON of stuff for the wedding, it had no day bed - so there was no room for my bridal party to get ready, and no vanity. I was super disappointed especially after staying there previously. However, my husband went down and asked if they were able to switch our room and they did promptly.

We were also supposed to have a staff member serve our shrimp and grits station - but we ended up not having anyone to serve. We weren't charged for the person and it would have honestly been unnecessary so we definitely weren't upset at all about it.

Sent on 10/01/2020

The Alida Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Cassie!! You guys were so great to work with and I am so happy we were able to help everything work out for your special day!

Thank you also for your notes on your stay! I will absolutely follow up with the department leaders to ensure that this does not happen to anyone else! I appreciate your honest review!

We wish you all the best in your marriage and we are so happy you were able to spend your special day with us!

Cheers!
    Ellie
  • Nick

Nick L. · Married on 03/05/2021

Ellie- our wedding angel

I honestly do not even know where to start with this review. Ellie and her team deserve more than 5 stars and my words could ever express how talented she is. My husband and I knew that we were going to have a small elopement/micro wedding but still wanted it to feel like a traditional wedding. Ellie from the start made me feel like everything I wanted could come true despite our wishes for a “chill brunch wedding”. She was transparent about pricing, extremely speedy with her replies and extremely accommodating to meeting with us on our last minute trips to Savannah so we could plan our layout and just go over details I had been thinking of. Ellie treated us like family! I truly don’t think I’d trust many people to take all the decor I had thrown into a box and put it together into our dream wedding brunch the morning of. She even rearranged the entire rooftop due to rain and left igloos set up for us which made for a cozy hangout spot for ourselves and our guests. I truly didn’t have to stress about one thing- everything was done for us and beautifully arranged. She was so thoughtful and helpful throughout the entire process. My husband and I keep saying “wow, I wish we could redo that entire day over again” and most of that we owe to Ellie and her team. If you are looking for a place to have a beautiful and stress free wedding, whether large and traditional or small and “relaxed” like ours- The Alida is your place! You will never regret it.

Sent on 03/05/2021

The Alida Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your VERY kind review!!! We absolutely loved having you guys (and the pup)! I am so happy we were able to make this the wedding of your dreams!!

The Alida Hotel Pricing

The Alida Hotel Price Rates

The Alida Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 16
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
    Rooftop
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    July
    August

1 Real Wedding

• 412 Williamson Street Savannah, GA, 31401 See on map
    912-207-8107 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Alida Hotel)