This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Based out of Savannah, Georgia, Wedding Belles is a wedding coordination company that is dedicated to bringing dreams to life with every project they undertake. Their team of experts will act as your guide to create a magical experience for you and your partner as you celebrate your union. Whether you require an all-inclusive planning package or simply need help tying up loose ends, Wedding Belles guarantees a flawless outcome.

Their range of services includes everything from vendor selection to budgeting. With a client-focused approach, you can choose the level of planning aid you require. Wedding Belles offers simple consultations for recommendations and advice, as well as full-scale organization of your celebrations. Their Something Blue and Everything but “I do” packages provide a starting point for their offerings, which can be further customized to meet your specific needs.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Wedding Belles, particularly planner Kaylee, received glowing reviews from couples who hired their services for their weddings. Kaylee was praised for her professionalism, communication skills, and attention to detail. She provided helpful tools, checklists, and timelines to ensure a smooth planning process. On the day of the event, Kaylee went above and beyond to execute the couple's vision, set up decor, coordinate music, and ensure everything ran smoothly. Reviewers highly recommend Wedding Belles for their dedicated and exceptional wedding planning services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Julie
Julie Sent on 02/23/2024

Ten out of Ten Stars :)

I don’t even know where to start because I have so many positive things to say. I have been working with Kaylee since June 2023 for my May 2024 wedding. Kaylee has been nothing short of exceptional to say the least. She is very professional & organized with her timelines and to-do lists. Since I am from out of state, I wanted to hire someone who was familiar with the area that could provide honest feedback and suggestions for my wedding. From the very first time I talked to Kaylee to see if she was available up until even today when we had a meeting, she has been attentive, responsive, filled with creativity, and just overall lovely to work with. You will not regret hiring Kaylee to be a part of your special day because she will literally take your ideas and dreams and transform them into reality in the most beautiful way.
Jillian
Jillian B. Sent on 01/15/2024

The best experience!

We hired Kaylee as our day-of-oordinator for our January 2024 wedding in downtown Savannah. We simply cannot sing her praises enough. As a couple planning a destination wedding, it can be intimidating coordinating everything from a distance. Kaylee was always available for vendor recommendations and suggestions to make the process go smoothly. When we encountered communication difficulties with a vendor, Kaylee was quick to offer help in solving the problem.
Her packages offer amazing tools to brides and grooms as they plan every step of their wedding experience. Her checklists and timelines were especially helpful for us, to ensure we didn't miss any details along the way. She was attentive and frequently touched base with us just to make sure we were feeling positive about the planning process.
When the weekend of our event arrived, Kaylee was incredibly attentive to the details. She allowed us to step back and truly enjoy the day. Since we had a small and intimate wedding, she was able to help set our simple decor and also coordinate our music playlist for us. She went above and beyond to make sure our vision for the day was executed beautifully. Her passion for her work is evident, and we would highly recommend her services to any bride and groom planning their wedding in Savannah.
Jazmin
Jazmin H. Sent on 12/19/2023

Awesome wedding planner!

Kaylee was the wedding planner for a wedding held at my venue. She is very professional and handled everything the bride and groom needed. She made sure everything was on time and in place. I loved working with her and would defiantly recommend.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Kaylee Spence
Kaylee Spence
Planner/Owner/Founder

Hi, I’m Kaylee Spence, the planner behind Wedding Belles. I got married on December 18th, 2021 and just loved every minute of planning! I started this business out of my passion for helping others and hope that you’ll let me help plan your Big Day. I promise you won’t regret it!

The Mackey House
· Wedding Florists
Vision V Films
5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding