We R One Weddings

Aurora, IL View map

$250 Typical Price

I am Rev. Victoria Burnett. An ordained Christian Minister /Officiant. Each ceremony is customized to your personality and beliefs in a collaborative effort between you and I. Together we will create the most meaningful ceremony. Once the ceremony is written its sent to you for final approval Your Wedding, Your Way.

I welcome Catholic, Civil Union, Non-Denomination, Non-Religious, Same sex, Themes - Super hero and Zombies, Commitment, Renewals and Baptisms. I am affordable, reliable and committed to you and your special day.

Ordained in 2000. I've officiated over 1k weddings. I will coordinate and direct rehearsal and wedding day if needed.

I have your back and will guide you throught the whole process and whip out a tissue to catch your tears. I'm always prepared for what nature and life has in store.

Text / call 708-308-9578 or email me wer1weddings@aol.com for a free discussion on how I can help make your dream wedding come true.

Victoria

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
IN
IA
MI
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Dino
    Dino C. Married on 07/16/2022

The Perfect Experience

Rev Victoria was amazing for our daughter’s ceremony. This was a short notice elopement, and we couldn’t have asked for someone better! She was responsive to our questions, affordable, super friendly, and patient! We would highly recommend her!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and meet your daughter and new son.
  • Amy
    Amy E. Married on 05/15/2021

Professional, Knowledgeable and Fun

Rev. Burnett was so very professional and lovely to work with. She asked just the right questions to be able to personalize our ceremony and provided us with a wealth of resources to customize our ceremony and select readings. She even provided information about marriage licenses and name changing. Thank you!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m thrilled you liked the service. It was a perfect day for a fabulous couple. I wish you and Matt all the best!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Victoria is the best :)

We are so glad we chose Rev. Victoria to officiate our wedding! She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, even though we planned the whole thing from across the country & had multiple COVID-related postponements. None of it phased her. Rev. Victoria takes the time to understand if you want more traditional/religious elements, secular elements, or a mix. She sent us some amazing ceremony ideas to truly make it our own, and we did a unity paint ceremony instead of a unity candle. She wrote a beautiful script for it, and everyone loved the ceremony. The day-of, she was calm in the midst of the typical wedding-day chaos of family and photography and stress. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Kelsey thank you so much for your wonderfully flattering words. Your incredibly kind. Many blessings to you.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Amy & Matt
    33 photos · 05/15/2021

The Grove Redfield Estate The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

We R One is a great option for ceremony events at the Grove.

Sounds Fantastic Entertainment Sounds Fantastic Entertainment Wedding DJs

Victoria provided a fully customized service for the bride a groom and was very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

MS Weddings & Events MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rev. Victoria is an amazing officiant. I highly recommend her services to couples. She always has a smile for you, is detailed, organized, flexible, creative and will customize your wedding ceremony with every vision you have. She will even come up with additional ideas to help create your ceremony feel., I recommend Rev. Victoria to couples and ask that you give her a call. Once you have talked to her you will see what a special ceremony you can create. My Best to all..

226 Goshen Rd Rincon, GA Aurora, IL, 31326
Location of (We R One Weddings)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding