We R One Weddings Reviews

We R One Weddings 7
  • Short-Vitosh2019

Danielle Vitosh · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend

I wanted to find an officiant that would be upbeat, have some humor, and wouldn't feel too religious. I selected We R One Weddings purely off of facebook recommendations, but I went with her after our first sit down. She had the right vibe and outgoing personality that I wanted for my wedding officiant. I would absolutely recommend Victoria for any occasion.

Sent on 08/23/2019

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I wish you and Mathew all love & happiness in world. Can’t wait to see the pictures. You looked stunning!

Sara Stiegal · Married on 05/26/2019

Victoria is the best!

I found Victoria in a Facebook group for weddings. I had been looking for officiants, and the one my venue recommended was $1,100, which to me is CRAZY. Victoria responded to my post and explained why I was quoted so much, and her prices are insanely better. Victoria is super friendly and professional. She was able to customize our ceremony to fit our needs. She gave some great advice and insight along the way. She made sure our ceremony was able to flow smoothly. She also reminded us that if we got a little nervous or needed direction on where to go/what to do next, she was there to help us the entire way.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    We R One Weddings 8

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Sara! It was a pleasure to work with you. I really appreciate your thoughtful words of kindness. Many blessings!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

So happy i booked her!

Victoria was amazing. She helped me draft a custom ceremony, and gave suggestions and examples. The rehearsal went flawless and the wedding went even better. It was so nice to have a vendor that i didnt need to worry about and i knew would take the reigns and make everything go amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2018

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day. I had a blast with your awesome wedding party and your co-workers. I hope you and Eric have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your fab. review. Thank you!
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Victoria was absolutely amazing. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she would make our ceremony ours. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that was unique, intimate, and special. The first time was actually met was at the rehearsal, but it was like she had known us for years. She was so easy going and made the rehearsal fun and never stressful. She was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 11/29/2018

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. I truly appreciate your heartfelt review. Hope you and Bernie have a wonderful holiday and blessed New Year.

Pat Jan · Married on 10/07/2018

The perfect wedding ceremony

Rev. Burnett is an absolutely wonderful person. She is friendly, easy going, funny, energetic and accommodating. She gave us all the information we needed to apply for a marriage license. Additionally, she had a wedding packet which had sample programs along with vows and poems.
    I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/19/2018

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I was so fun getting to know your family and friends. I truly appreciate your kind words.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Victoria was great!!!

Victoria was great from day one. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable from the very beginning. She was very open on whatever direction we wanted our ceremony to go. She had different ideas she let know about.The open communication between her and my other vendors was amazing!! They worked GREAT together!! She was great at the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you once again Victoria!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    We R One Weddings 9
    We R One Weddings 10

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I hope you and Carlos have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your fab. review. Thank you!

MacKenzie · Married on 09/29/2018

She was so fun to work with!

Rev. Burnett was so wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and worked well with our schedules. She brought great energy to our ceremony and was very comfortable to be around!

Sent on 12/19/2018

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I hope you and Kyle have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your awesome review. Thank you!

Emmy · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Victoria was a dream! She communicated with us well throughout the process, allowed us to help write our ceremony, was flexible with our requests, and made our ceremony super special and memorable! We got so many compliments from our guests on what a good job she did! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you Emmy & Ryan! I appreciate your very kind review. I wish you both nothing but the best!

Rosy · Married on 11/17/2017

I can't express how extremely satisfied we were with our decision to have Rev. Victoria as the officiant on our big day. As busy as we were during the planning for our wedding, all we did was give her an idea of what we wanted for our vows and told her a little about us. She completely took over and on the very first try absolutely nailed it! From her communication to the amazing job with making sure everyone in the chapel can hear her clearly. We were beyond impressed and honored to have her be the one to begin this new journey in our lives.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    We R One Weddings 11

Rhonda · Married on 07/01/2017

I highly recommend Victoria! She is professional, friendly and very helpful. We didn't want a long ceremony and she gave suggestions to give us the perfect ceremony for us. She also helped us fake the ring exchange because we forgot them. And no one noticed it...even the guy that videotaped it and watched it a few times! Victoria, you're the best!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    We R One Weddings 12
    We R One Weddings 13
    We R One Weddings 14

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

Rev. Victoria is wonderful. We highly recommend her. Rev. Victoria is so patient, kind, understanding, and easy to work with. Rev. Victoria is flexible and super easy to get ahold of.
    Definitely choose her if you want top notch professionalism, and someone who will go above and beyond and does not just see you as another client.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/04/2016

Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like we had known her for years and performed a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/17/2016

erin · Married on 04/08/2016

We absolutely loved Victoria! She let us customize the whole wedding,she was very upbeat, very professional and helped make the day an amazing memory.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/23/2015

Victoria was very professional, flexible and so sweet. I would highly recommend her for your special day . I got to see her 2 weeks in a row at 2 different types of weddings and she did an amazing job. If your day a big or small wedding she will add a personal touch will her great personality. Thank you so much Victoria <3

Sent on 01/09/2016

Denise · Married on 05/16/2015

Rev Burnett was the best decision I made (other than the groom) lol for my wedding. She was always there with a smile with every question I had, big or small!! She made everyone attending feel welcome and appreciated. Out special day would not of been close to our expectations without her special loving touch!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/25/2015

She was absolutely amazing. Spoke loud and clear and made us feel so comfortable with whatever we wanted in our wedding. She was so amazing to work with and we highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/03/2015

Rev. Burnett was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She took the time to meet with us and really get to know who we are as a couple. She was incredibly helpful with the entire ceremony, and made the entire planning process so simple. Everyone loved our ceremony, and it was really the most amazing part of the whole day. We highly recommend her service if you want an officiant that really puts you at ease and helps you create the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

My wedding was outside and it was extremely cold outside, however, she was there, on time and ready to provide service. She catered the ceremony to my needs and she was very professional

Sent on 03/01/2015

Vincent · Married on 12/13/2014

After our wedding ceremony, we were positive we had made an excellent decision by employing Reverend Burnett as the officiant. She was open and cooperative with the tone we envisioned for our wedding. Reverend Burnett was helpful in offering suggestions to shape parts of our ceremony for which we were undecided, but always yielded to our preferences. We did, however, use many of her suggestions, which turned out beautifully. She was very flexible on when and where we could meet to plan the wedding, and there was great comfort in knowing she only commits herself to one ceremony per day. For such personalized service, her fee was completely reasonable. After the ceremony, we invited Reverend Burnett to eat and visit with us and our guests (we had a small house wedding of about 25 people). She was very involved in the taking of pictures, serving cake, and in conversation with our families and friends. Reverend Burnett's presence at our wedding was truly a pleasure.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Ellie · Married on 11/08/2014

Our friends who got married about 5 years ago, recommended Rev. Victoria to us. She officiated their wedding and did a great job. We decided to meet up with her and have a consultation. After speaking with her, we knew we found the right officiant for us. We knew we would be in good hands since she has officiated hundreds of weddings. We wanted someone who would know what they are doing and someone we can count on. Rev. Victoria is genuine and has a very nice personality. She lets you customize your whole wedding ceremony and gives the option of how religious or modern you want it to be. She has a great speaking voice that projects well. Overall, I definitely recommend her services. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Cynthia · Married on 10/24/2014

Victoria was wonderful and even though we had just met her a few weeks before our wedding, it felt like she had known us much longer, she had helped put together the most beautiful ceremony which touched everyone in attendance. We would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant for their special day.

Thank you, Victoria for helping to make our day extra special!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • User4198964 · 2+ years ago

Rev. Victoria absolutely helped make our ceremony everything we could have wanted. She is very versatile and responsive to wish a couple has. We had some specific requests for how we wanted our ceremony to go and she worked with us every step of the way. Very professional, showed up early, her love for what she does shows through!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kelli & Jay · Married on 05/25/2014

Rev. Victoria Burnett was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She was professional, compassionate and exuded positiveness and happiness during every meeting. We have been told by many guests that not only was our ceremony beautiful but that Rev. Victoria Burnett was amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Corinne · Married on 05/24/2014

Reverend Victoria was a wonderful officiant for our wedding on May 24, 2014. She was attentive and listened to exactly what we both wanted from our wedding ceremony . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a warm and caring officiant!

Sent on 06/02/2014

melinda · Married on 05/17/2014

Since our wedding was planned in 6 weeks, she made the officiant step very easy and less stressful. Victoria always was there to answer any questions and was very competitive with price. She made our ceremony"perfect" and customized it to make it ours. She spoke so everyone could hear her and spoke with joy. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Thank you Victoria! !!!

Sent on 06/11/2014