We R One Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Amy
    Amy E. Married on 05/15/2021

Professional, Knowledgeable and Fun

Rev. Burnett was so very professional and lovely to work with. She asked just the right questions to be able to personalize our ceremony and provided us with a wealth of resources to customize our ceremony and select readings. She even provided information about marriage licenses and name changing. Thank you!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m thrilled you liked the service. It was a perfect day for a fabulous couple. I wish you and Matt all the best!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 03/20/2021

Rev. Victoria is the best :)

We are so glad we chose Rev. Victoria to officiate our wedding! She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, even though we planned the whole thing from across the country & had multiple COVID-related postponements. None of it phased her. Rev. Victoria takes the time to understand if you want more traditional/religious elements, secular elements, or a mix. She sent us some amazing ceremony ideas to truly make it our own, and we did a unity paint ceremony instead of a unity candle. She wrote a beautiful script for it, and everyone loved the ceremony. The day-of, she was calm in the midst of the typical wedding-day chaos of family and photography and stress. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Kelsey thank you so much for your wonderfully flattering words. Your incredibly kind. Many blessings to you.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 02/07/2021

Truly a personalized experience

Working with Victoria was perfect for our wedding day. Victoria listened to our needs and was flexible on location/time, which is so important in the time of COVID! Victoria is extremely reasonably priced, and will be the best choice you make for your wedding day. Thank you!!
    Jenna P. Married on 11/21/2020

Thankful beyond words for Victoria

I can not begin to thank Victoria again for everything she has done this past year for my husband and I. If it were not for her, I can guarantee our wedding day would have turned to a disaster VERY quickly! From the constant changes and issues faced with trying to continue with our wedding during Covid, she was there and always reassuring and positive.
    Ryan and I will forever refer Victoria for wedding ceremonies, and our guests had such amazing things to say about her after our ceremony.
    Thank you thank you thank you so much Victoria, we are forever grateful for you!!!!
    Thank you for making our day so personal and so special.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was determined to get you married on your wedding date any means necessary. Lol
    Cheryl W. Married on 09/09/2020

Rev. V Burnett is the BEST!

Rev. V Burnett was amazing. She was the perfect fit for our little micro wedding and the entire ceremony went beautifully. She’s so nice and I recommend anyone in the area to go through her! Thank you Rev for being there on our special day

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words. It was an honor to be a part of your union. I wish you and Melissa a lifetime of happiness and love ❤️
    Lexi H. Married on 08/08/2020

Professional and Lovely!

Victoria was very professional and adjusted to what we wanted and our needs!! She was also very flexible as this was last minute. Would highly recommend!
    Kentasha F. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing to work with

Reverend Victoria Burnett was amazing from the beginning to the end. I had tons of questions and she always answered them and offended any help that may have been needed. The day of the ceremony (during this difficult time & special circumstances) she was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Rev. Victoria to anyone!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much❤️ It was a pleasure working with you on your ceremony. I wish you and Simone all the best.
  • Antonia
    Antonia W. Married on 04/18/2020

Angel during Covid

Rev. Burnett to the rescue when courthouse’s were closed and my husband lost his job we were in urgent need of a minister. She knew all the rules to every county and was able to direct us to the best one so we could get married right away.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you! I’m so happy I could help. Many blessings to you and Daren. Hope you have a safe move Stay healthy.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan D. Married on 01/02/2020

Fun, creative LGBTQ+ friendly Officiant!

We wanted to find an inclusive and supportive officiant for our wedding ceremony and Rev. Victoria was exactly that. She helped us in every step of the way create a memorable and unique ceremony that represented our lives and values as an LGBTQ+ couple. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Your so welcome Jonathan! Thank you for the heartfelt review. Wishing you and Mike a lifetime of happiness.
  • Tim
    Tim M. Married on 12/31/2019

Great experience

Vicki was fantastic! The attention to details was seriously wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting the best.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for all owing me to be apart of your special day. Wishing you, Andrew and Dexter all the best.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 10/27/2019

Easy Going and Fun!

Rev. Victoria was just so incredibly nice. Upon our first meeting I could tell she was exactly who we needed. She went through our questions, answered, gave examples, is very personable. She was willing to break out some lines - with the required voice - from a movie to start our ceremony off. She was always responsive and was easy to work with. She never missed an appointment and was prompt to both rehearsal and ceremony. We are very happy that we went with We R One Weddings and Rev. Victoria. She helped make our day just a little extra special.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I was thrilled to do the voice. My family is happy it’s over because I practiced daily. 😂
  • Short-Vitosh2019
    Danielle V. Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend

I wanted to find an officiant that would be upbeat, have some humor, and wouldn't feel too religious. I selected We R One Weddings purely off of facebook recommendations, but I went with her after our first sit down. She had the right vibe and outgoing personality that I wanted for my wedding officiant. I would absolutely recommend Victoria for any occasion.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I wish you and Mathew all love & happiness in world. Can’t wait to see the pictures. You looked stunning!
    Sara S. Married on 05/26/2019

Victoria is the best!

I found Victoria in a Facebook group for weddings. I had been looking for officiants, and the one my venue recommended was $1,100, which to me is CRAZY. Victoria responded to my post and explained why I was quoted so much, and her prices are insanely better. Victoria is super friendly and professional. She was able to customize our ceremony to fit our needs. She gave some great advice and insight along the way. She made sure our ceremony was able to flow smoothly. She also reminded us that if we got a little nervous or needed direction on where to go/what to do next, she was there to help us the entire way.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Sara! It was a pleasure to work with you. I really appreciate your thoughtful words of kindness. Many blessings!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/08/2018

So happy i booked her!

Victoria was amazing. She helped me draft a custom ceremony, and gave suggestions and examples. The rehearsal went flawless and the wedding went even better. It was so nice to have a vendor that i didnt need to worry about and i knew would take the reigns and make everything go amazing! Thank you!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day. I had a blast with your awesome wedding party and your co-workers. I hope you and Eric have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your fab. review. Thank you!
  • Cori
    Cori Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Victoria was absolutely amazing. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she would make our ceremony ours. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that was unique, intimate, and special. The first time was actually met was at the rehearsal, but it was like she had known us for years. She was so easy going and made the rehearsal fun and never stressful. She was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. I truly appreciate your heartfelt review. Hope you and Bernie have a wonderful holiday and blessed New Year.
    Pat J. Married on 10/07/2018

The perfect wedding ceremony

Rev. Burnett is an absolutely wonderful person. She is friendly, easy going, funny, energetic and accommodating. She gave us all the information we needed to apply for a marriage license. Additionally, she had a wedding packet which had sample programs along with vows and poems.
    I would highly recommend her.

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I was so fun getting to know your family and friends. I truly appreciate your kind words.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/06/2018

Victoria was great!!!

Victoria was great from day one. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable from the very beginning. She was very open on whatever direction we wanted our ceremony to go. She had different ideas she let know about.The open communication between her and my other vendors was amazing!! They worked GREAT together!! She was great at the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you once again Victoria!!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I hope you and Carlos have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your fab. review. Thank you!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/29/2018

She was so fun to work with!

Rev. Burnett was so wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and worked well with our schedules. She brought great energy to our ceremony and was very comfortable to be around!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I hope you and Kyle have a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I truly appreciate your awesome review. Thank you!
    Emmy Married on 06/30/2018
    Working with Victoria was a dream! She communicated with us well throughout the process, allowed us to help write our ceremony, was flexible with our requests, and made our ceremony super special and memorable! We got so many compliments from our guests on what a good job she did! Highly, highly recommend!!

We R One Weddings's reply:

Thank you Emmy & Ryan! I appreciate your very kind review. I wish you both nothing but the best!
    Rosy Married on 11/17/2017
    I can't express how extremely satisfied we were with our decision to have Rev. Victoria as the officiant on our big day. As busy as we were during the planning for our wedding, all we did was give her an idea of what we wanted for our vows and told her a little about us. She completely took over and on the very first try absolutely nailed it! From her communication to the amazing job with making sure everyone in the chapel can hear her clearly. We were beyond impressed and honored to have her be the one to begin this new journey in our lives.
    Rhonda Married on 07/01/2017
    I highly recommend Victoria! She is professional, friendly and very helpful. We didn't want a long ceremony and she gave suggestions to give us the perfect ceremony for us. She also helped us fake the ring exchange because we forgot them. And no one noticed it...even the guy that videotaped it and watched it a few times! Victoria, you're the best!
    Christina Married on 09/04/2016
    Rev. Victoria is wonderful. We highly recommend her. Rev. Victoria is so patient, kind, understanding, and easy to work with. Rev. Victoria is flexible and super easy to get ahold of.
    Definitely choose her if you want top notch professionalism, and someone who will go above and beyond and does not just see you as another client.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 06/04/2016
    Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like we had known her for years and performed a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone I know!
    Erin Married on 04/08/2016
    We absolutely loved Victoria! She let us customize the whole wedding,she was very upbeat, very professional and helped make the day an amazing memory.
    Tammy Married on 05/23/2015
    Victoria was very professional, flexible and so sweet. I would highly recommend her for your special day . I got to see her 2 weeks in a row at 2 different types of weddings and she did an amazing job. If your day a big or small wedding she will add a personal touch will her great personality. Thank you so much Victoria <3