Weddings by Rev. Joe Reviews

Weddings by Rev. Joe 2
Weddings by Rev. Joe 3
  • Katie

Katie Low · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect for our Multi-Denominational Wedding!

My husband and I LOVE Reverend Joe and highly highly recommend him as your officiant! I come from a very liberal Quaker background, and my husband comes from a more conservative Catholic family, so we were very unsure about how to design a wedding ceremony which honored both sides and offended no one. Reverend Joe helped us custom tailor our wedding ceremony to hit a heartfelt and absolutely perfect balance between our two very different religious backgrounds. Reverend Joe had so many amazing ideas which made our ceremony so unique and meaningful. Our favorite recommendation of his was to take a moment during the ceremony to honor both of our parents. If anyone was holding back tears this is definitely the moment where everyone broke! Afterwards, guests on both sides told us that the wedding ceremony felt very true to us, and many also mentioned that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to!

I'm delighted to report that if you are considering Savannah for a destination wedding, it is easy and fun to get to know Rev. Joe over video chats and phone calls (my husband and I planned our wedding from Los Angeles). He was an absolute joy to work with and we are forever grateful that we chose him as our wedding officiant. Our ceremony was *perfect*, and it was all thanks to Rev. Joe's great ideas and excellent writing!

Weddings by Rev. Joe 4
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Rev. Joseph is the best!!

Rev. Joseph was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding process from start to finish. He is extremely professional, easy to work with and so nice!! We were a little clueless about how to structure our ceremony and he gave us a bunch of great suggestions and guidance. Not to mention the fact that he has a wonderful speaking voice and presence that commands attention. So many people after our wedding mentioned how much they loved his ceremony structure and raved about how great of a speaker he was! We are so grateful to Rev. Joseph for our dream ceremony!

Samantha Barron · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely the best!

I was planning my elopement from Pittsburgh, so effective communication was a must. Joe was absolutely amazing. He asked all the right questions to get the right vibe for our elopement. We wanted the feeling and emotion of a large wedding but without all of the guests. Rev. Joe prepared an absolutely beautiful ceremony with some additional readings added in at my request. The words from his ceremony are something that not only my husband and I will cherish but our entire family as well. I truly could not ask for anything more. He was punctual and even kept the ceremony lighthearted when our naughty bulldog was tired of behaving. We have told the story of Rev. Joe announcing our marriage probably fifty times in the month that we've been married because he really was at the center of what made our day so special to us. If you are considering Rev. Joe, don't waste your time looking elsewhere. You will have a ceremony to hold in your heart forever with Rev. Joe.

Jasmine · Married on 10/06/2018

My wonderful ceremony

Rev Joe was amazing he helped us create our beautiful with our ideas and wishes in mind and his delivery was excellent. I didn’t read the outline he send us completely because I wanted to be surprised somewhat. Hearing him on the day of made me cry and I Really wasn’t planning on crying. So nice I can’t thank him enough. He was the best part of our wedding.

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2018

Reverend Joe was outstanding. He worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding to make sure that we had the perfect ceremony. Reverend Joe even took time out of his schedule to meet us ahead of time to get to know us. Above all else, Reverend Joe was a very calming influence on the wedding day and even during the ceremony. When we thought we might cry, he would do or say something to let us know that everything was going to be alright. I received many compliments throughout the night on how good Reverend Joe was. I can't recommend him enough.

Cynthia · Married on 12/09/2017

I was so delighted and pleased with Rev. Joe. Several family members commented on how well the service was. He did s perfect job. Exactly the length I wanted, professional and pleasant but felt very at ease and comfortable, beautiful presentation, & well spoken!! I chose him from a list with additional research. We had a destination wedding so all communication was via email until day of. He was a little more than the other person I was looking at but my gut said chose him. I’m so pleased I did!! It was perfect!!

Weddings by Rev. Joe 5

leslie · Married on 11/19/2017

Reverend Joe Wadas exceeded our expectations! His ceremony was absolutely wonderful and so meaningful We had so many compliments on him. He's very friendly, professional and tailored the service to exactly what we wanted.
    12-2-17

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Rev. Wadas for my wedding this past weekend and he was absolutely amazing. Incredibly easy to work with. Able to do everything over email since I live in SC. The forms/info he gathers makes your ceremony you're own. On the day, I was so touched by his kind, meaningful and sweet ceremony. Use Rwv. Wadas for you wedding. Everyone couldn't get over how great he was. He helped make our day perfect.

Brian · Married on 05/19/2017

Rev Joe,

As father of the bride, I didn’t know what to expect. What I did learn was you were the perfect fit for our family. As I think back about the wedding day, we had many highlights, and your were definitely one. You were by far above and beyond professional, fun and kept the ceremony flowing without a hitch, even when we had a few. It all turned into an awesome carefree day with a bit of comical relief. Thank you for sharing the love and for you being you.
    Sincerely, Brian Imirie

• Rowan

Rowan · Married on 02/17/2017

Rev. Joe was amazing and really made us feel special on our big day, Feb 2017 at Savannah Botanical Gardens. He was so helpful in telling us what to do and helping us relax and just enjoy the moment. He was so kind and even had some humor in the ceremony which was perfect for us, and what a beautiful ceremony he wrote for us. I had no idea what I really wanted for the ceremony but when I read what he wrote it was perfect. From the time we emailed him to even after the wedding he exceeded exceptions.

Cierra · Married on 11/19/2016

Rev. Joe was great! He married us in Forsyth Park in Savannah. He was always prompt and asked us exactly what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. He sent us a ceremony script to adjust as we wanted. If felt personalized even though, being a destination wedding for us, we had never met him in person. He had emailed us a copy of our completed marriage license the day after our wedding and got it sent off for us. We loved our ceremony and would highly recommend.

• User7592023 · 2+ years ago

Extremely professional ! Reverend Joe brought the vision of my ceremony to life. My husband and I were both VERY pleased with his services and especially the script he prepared for us. We did a unity cross ceremony and I wanted to have the mother of the groom and my mother involved and he made no hesitation to adjusting the ceremony so it could be done! He was reliable, easy to contact, and most importantly on time. I would recommend him to any and everyone (:

jaclyn · Married on 09/24/2016

We love Rev. Joe! He has this great energy about him that made us feel very comfortable from the minute we met him. He guided us and gave us great advice not only for the ceremony but on marriage. The ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. THANK YOU Rev Joe!!

Kiersten · Married on 09/17/2016

Rev. Joe coordinated the perfect ceremony for my husband and myself. Everything about it was exactly as we had envisioned. Rev. Joe also made sure we felt very comfortable despite only having met him at the rehearsal the day before. We were so very glad our wedding planner recommended him!

Audry · Married on 08/27/2016

Rev. Joe officiated our destination wedding in Savannah. Being from out of town, I relied heavily on my research and suggestions from other people. -Coming across Rev. Joe, after looking at a couple of others, I knew he was perfect for us! His website was so helpful and his videos gave us an inside look as to what our ceremony would be like. He was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails and made our ceremony personable to us. He was professional, on time and happy to be there. It was a lovely ceremony and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2016

Rev. Joe was more than great! He really got to know us in a very short period of time and helped us create a ceremony that matched our personalities. Many of our guests asked how long we knew Rev. Joe and could not believe we had only talked with him over the phone and met in person the day before the wedding. During the planning phase he was always willing to discuss what we expected from our ceremony and provided great ideas! We could not have asked for a better wedding minister.

Kathy · Married on 05/11/2016

My husband and I can't say enough about Rev. Joe! We flew into Savannah, changed at the airport, got our rental car, drove to the courthouse, got license, picked up flowers and met Rev. Joe at Forsyth Park. All in under 4 hours. It was a whirlwind, but once we got to the park, we both were completely put at ease and had the most perfect ceremony. Just the two of us, Rev. Joe and the onlookers in the park. It was intimate, special and exactly what we had discussed with him prior to our arrival.
    Thank you SO much for everything!

John · Married on 05/07/2016

Rev Joe was excellent! We worked with him to customize our ceremony to suit us and included a family blessing that made us so happy!

Robyn · Married on 04/23/2016

This minister created a very personalized and customized it to what we wanted. He was very professional and made us feel comfortable even though my knees were knocking. Our guests commented on how unique the ceremony was and it turned out beautifully. I would recommend him to everyone and will use him again when the occasion arises.

• Hollie

Hollie · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Rev. Joe. The ceremony was perfect! He even kept some parts a surprise until the actual wedding day which really made it feel natural and unscripted. We highly recommend Rev. Joe!

Adam · Married on 03/26/2016

We love Rev. Wadas!!! He did everything we requested and was very responsive to our needs! We had a non-traditional wedding and Rev. Wadas was very accommodating to us. My husband and I would definitely recommend his services to our friends! As a matter of fact my friends were at our wedding and seen how great Rev. Wadas was, has decided to use him for their wedding this Sept.

Rev, Wadas was great. Listened to everything we wanted to be included and wrote a great ceremony around it. Very professional and easy to work with.

Norma · Married on 02/26/2016

Reverend Joe is amazing!! He made us feel like family from the get go! Planning destination weddings are always tough but the one thing you should never have to worry about is finding the right Officiant. Reverend Joe came highly recommended and it was clear to see why after our first meeting. We did a "Blended Family Sand Ceremony" and he guided us the whole way!!!!! We'll renew our vows in ten years and plan to use him again! We highly recommend Reverend Joe!!!!!!
    Steve & Norma Keller

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

Rev. Joe made our wedding day absolutley perfect. I'm not just saying this either.

Me and my now husband were planning a destination wedding in Bluffton/HHI and my venue coordinator had mentioned Rev. Joe. Upon reaching out, we decided that Rev. Joe was for us! He was available by email and phone as we were unable to make a trip down, and customized our ceremony for us. He even read a prayer from my Grandma's prayer book I carried down the aisle as she once did 65 years ago.

He made the ceremony something all of our guests raved and ranted about, and that is a feat itself! Thank you Rev. Joe from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special and filled with love! We will cherish the memories forever and ever.

Mallory · Married on 09/12/2015

Rev. Joe was responsive, easy to work with, and made sure that our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He took the time to meet with us during the planning process to discuss what we were looking for, and then he sent over a draft ceremony for our review. We made a few small changes, which he was happy to do, and everything was perfect! My fiance and I wanted a non-denominational ceremony, which wasn't a problem at all. On the day of, Rev. Joe was excellent at calming our nerves, reminding us to take a moment for a deep breath after saying our vows, and he even made us laugh during the ceremony! I'd recommend Rev. Joe to anyone, and especially to those looking to personalize their ceremony.