146 Reviews for Weddings by Rev. Joe

Catholic (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Agnostic (1)
146 Weddings by Rev. Joe Reviews

I was so delighted and pleased with Rev. Joe. Several family members commented on how well the service was. He did s perfect job. Exactly the length I wanted, professional and pleasant but felt very at ease and comfortable, beautiful presentation, & well spoken!! I chose him from a list with additional research. We had a destination wedding so all communication was via email until day of. He was a little more than the other person I was looking at but my gut said chose him. I’m so pleased I did!! It was perfect!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, Presbyterian

Reverend Joe Wadas exceeded our expectations! His ceremony was absolutely wonderful and so meaningful We had so many compliments on him. He's very friendly, professional and tailored the service to exactly what we wanted.
12-2-17

Profile Picture leslie, 11/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I used Rev. Wadas for my wedding this past weekend and he was absolutely amazing. Incredibly easy to work with. Able to do everything over email since I live in SC. The forms/info he gathers makes your ceremony you're own. On the day, I was so touched by his kind, meaningful and sweet ceremony. Use Rwv. Wadas for you wedding. Everyone couldn't get over how great he was. He helped make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews

Rev Joe,

As father of the bride, I didn’t know what to expect. What I did learn was you were the perfect fit for our family. As I think back about the wedding day, we had many highlights, and your were definitely one. You were by far above and beyond professional, fun and kept the ceremony flowing without a hitch, even when we had a few. It all turned into an awesome carefree day with a bit of comical relief. Thank you for sharing the love and for you being you.
Sincerely, Brian Imirie

Profile Picture Brian, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Joe was amazing and really made us feel special on our big day, Feb 2017 at Savannah Botanical Gardens. He was so helpful in telling us what to do and helping us relax and just enjoy the moment. He was so kind and even had some humor in the ceremony which was perfect for us, and what a beautiful ceremony he wrote for us. I had no idea what I really wanted for the ceremony but when I read what he wrote it was perfect. From the time we emailed him to even after the wedding he exceeded exceptions.

Profile Picture Rowan, 2/17/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Rev. Joe was great! He married us in Forsyth Park in Savannah. He was always prompt and asked us exactly what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. He sent us a ceremony script to adjust as we wanted. If felt personalized even though, being a destination wedding for us, we had never met him in person. He had emailed us a copy of our completed marriage license the day after our wedding and got it sent off for us. We loved our ceremony and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cierra, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Extremely professional ! Reverend Joe brought the vision of my ceremony to life. My husband and I were both VERY pleased with his services and especially the script he prepared for us. We did a unity cross ceremony and I wanted to have the mother of the groom and my mother involved and he made no hesitation to adjusting the ceremony so it could be done! He was reliable, easy to contact, and most importantly on time. I would recommend him to any and everyone (:

Profile Picture User7592023, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We love Rev. Joe! He has this great energy about him that made us feel very comfortable from the minute we met him. He guided us and gave us great advice not only for the ceremony but on marriage. The ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. THANK YOU Rev Joe!!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Rev. Joe coordinated the perfect ceremony for my husband and myself. Everything about it was exactly as we had envisioned. Rev. Joe also made sure we felt very comfortable despite only having met him at the rehearsal the day before. We were so very glad our wedding planner recommended him!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Joe officiated our destination wedding in Savannah. Being from out of town, I relied heavily on my research and suggestions from other people. -Coming across Rev. Joe, after looking at a couple of others, I knew he was perfect for us! His website was so helpful and his videos gave us an inside look as to what our ceremony would be like. He was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails and made our ceremony personable to us. He was professional, on time and happy to be there. It was a lovely ceremony and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Audry, 8/27/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Rev. Joe was more than great! He really got to know us in a very short period of time and helped us create a ceremony that matched our personalities. Many of our guests asked how long we knew Rev. Joe and could not believe we had only talked with him over the phone and met in person the day before the wedding. During the planning phase he was always willing to discuss what we expected from our ceremony and provided great ideas! We could not have asked for a better wedding minister.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Joe is the best!!! We knew as soon as we spoke with him that he was our guy! He made sure we were as involved as we wanted to be to ensure that our ceremony felt like us. He made us feel really comfortable, and it felt like he put extra love and meaning into every word during the ceremony. He was easy to work with throughout the entire process and was really flexible when it came time for our rehearsal. We could tell that he really enjoys his work which means he goes out of his way to make sure each couple's day is memorable.

Profile Picture Veoletta, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Professional, patient and kind!

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I can't say enough about Rev. Joe! We flew into Savannah, changed at the airport, got our rental car, drove to the courthouse, got license, picked up flowers and met Rev. Joe at Forsyth Park. All in under 4 hours. It was a whirlwind, but once we got to the park, we both were completely put at ease and had the most perfect ceremony. Just the two of us, Rev. Joe and the onlookers in the park. It was intimate, special and exactly what we had discussed with him prior to our arrival.
Thank you SO much for everything!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Rev Joe was excellent! We worked with him to customize our ceremony to suit us and included a family blessing that made us so happy!

Profile Picture John, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Licensed

This minister created a very personalized and customized it to what we wanted. He was very professional and made us feel comfortable even though my knees were knocking. Our guests commented on how unique the ceremony was and it turned out beautifully. I would recommend him to everyone and will use him again when the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Rev. Joe. The ceremony was perfect! He even kept some parts a surprise until the actual wedding day which really made it feel natural and unscripted. We highly recommend Rev. Joe!

Profile Picture Hollie, 4/23/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist, Catholic, Licensed, Rehearsal

We love Rev. Wadas!!! He did everything we requested and was very responsive to our needs! We had a non-traditional wedding and Rev. Wadas was very accommodating to us. My husband and I would definitely recommend his services to our friends! As a matter of fact my friends were at our wedding and seen how great Rev. Wadas was, has decided to use him for their wedding this Sept.

Profile Picture Adam, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev, Wadas was great. Listened to everything we wanted to be included and wrote a great ceremony around it. Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User6546444, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Joe is amazing!! He made us feel like family from the get go! Planning destination weddings are always tough but the one thing you should never have to worry about is finding the right Officiant. Reverend Joe came highly recommended and it was clear to see why after our first meeting. We did a "Blended Family Sand Ceremony" and he guided us the whole way!!!!! We'll renew our vows in ten years and plan to use him again! We highly recommend Reverend Joe!!!!!!
Steve & Norma Keller

Profile Picture Norma, 2/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist, Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union

Rev. Joe made our wedding day absolutley perfect. I'm not just saying this either.

Me and my now husband were planning a destination wedding in Bluffton/HHI and my venue coordinator had mentioned Rev. Joe. Upon reaching out, we decided that Rev. Joe was for us! He was available by email and phone as we were unable to make a trip down, and customized our ceremony for us. He even read a prayer from my Grandma's prayer book I carried down the aisle as she once did 65 years ago.

He made the ceremony something all of our guests raved and ranted about, and that is a feat itself! Thank you Rev. Joe from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special and filled with love! We will cherish the memories forever and ever.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

My husband and I decided to book Rev. Joe based on all the amazing reviews online; the reviews were spot on. We were planning a wedding from out of town and only had a two-day window to make a trip to Hilton Head before our wedding day. Rev. Joe was very flexible and made sure he was able to meet with us while we were in town. Although we met him about 6-months before our wedding, we talked about the layout of the ceremony; what our vision was, ways to involve our parents, readings, our vows, etc. Considering we didn’t have too many opinions, he had some great recommendations on how to lay things out. Prior to the our wedding day, Rev. Joe sent us a draft document with his entire speech/verbiage. He also attended our rehearsal and took care of all the documentation regarding the wedding; mainly our marriage license and all the details that go into making sure you mail the correct copies to the appropriate parties.

We received an overwhelming number of compliments on the ceremony. I honestly cannot express in words the amount of people who told us it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they have ever attended. The majority of our guests thought we had known Rev. Joe for years. His enthusiasm, excitement, and passion for what he does was clearly evident during our ceremony. I’d highly recommend Rev. Joe to anyone looking for an enthusiastic and passionate officiant. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed, No Denomination

Rev. Joe was responsive, easy to work with, and made sure that our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He took the time to meet with us during the planning process to discuss what we were looking for, and then he sent over a draft ceremony for our review. We made a few small changes, which he was happy to do, and everything was perfect! My fiance and I wanted a non-denominational ceremony, which wasn't a problem at all. On the day of, Rev. Joe was excellent at calming our nerves, reminding us to take a moment for a deep breath after saying our vows, and he even made us laugh during the ceremony! I'd recommend Rev. Joe to anyone, and especially to those looking to personalize their ceremony.

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We LOVE Rev. Joe! He was our wedding officiant for our intimate destination wedding and he was excellent! Easy to reach, approachable, charming... our guests still talk about the ceremony. Everything went splendidly! We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User5305620, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Joe was my favorite person to work with when we were planning our wedding. We met with a couple wedding officiates and it was clear that Rev Joe was the best for us. He catered our ceremony to be exactly what we had envisioned for the day and we are still getting comments from guests about how great Rev Joe and the ceremony was. Throughout the planning process he offered great suggestions when we really were not sure what to decide on and perfectly captured the feelings my wife and I have for each other. Not only that but he took care of all the post-wedding license tasks and we didn’t have to worry about the documentation. Our license was waiting for us by the time we got back from the honeymoon the following week.

During the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding he kept things light with my groomsmen and I and I felt very comfortable knowing he had control of the ceremony. We are so happy we chose Rev Joe when planning our big day and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews