That Dress

• www.thatdressstore.com

• Beautiful Designer Wedding Dresses

• 1 Stop Shop

• All under $3000

• That Dress is a Bridal Boutique located near Savannah, GA, We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our boutique. We understand how important your wedding day is to you and your family, and we make your shopping experience our highest priority. If you have an idea of what you are searching for, I promise you, we have something to suit your pinterest inspiration board! If you have no idea what you are looking for and need our expertise to help guide you in the right direction, we are happy to do that, too! Our staff is experienced, friendly, and waiting to help find your dream gown!
  • Let me share a little about our salon. That Dress is a full service bridal boutique located just minutes from Savannah! Our gowns are hand-selected from designers nationwide to provide our customers with an extensive selection of designer gowns to fit every personality and price point. In addition to bridal gowns, That Dress also offers gowns for the entire bridal party including the mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. We also have formal wear, evening wear and tuxedo rentals. Visit us at the boutique to experience our exceptional customer service and gorgeous selection of gowns. Some of the designers that we carry are Allure Couture, Allure Bridals, sophia Tolli, martin thornburg, casablanca Bonny Bridals arid Sherri Hill.

• We look forward to meeting you! Please call us at 912-295-2099, visit us online at www.ThatDressStore.com, or email us at Mia@ThatDressStore.com to schedule your appointment. See you soon.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Christi
    Christi R. Married on 10/08/2021

The best experience buying a wedding dress!

I found the perfect dress on my first trip to a bridal store. It was in stock and fit like a glove. I only had to have it hemmed at the bottom which is standard. They had jewelry, the veil and great customer service. Prices were very reasonable and styles were great. I love my dress!
    Deb Married on 05/15/2021

Listen, Find and Wala!

My daughter and I arrived to our private wedding dress appt. Mia greeted us, and after really listening, picked out dresses unique to my daughter's wishes, and then some dresses we would not have thought of ourselves. Every dress was composed of the bride's requests and then some. Mia found "That Dress" for my daughter in the price range requested. Mia is honest, so personable and a wonder at what she offers. I was so impressed I am going back to get a mother of the bride dress. Loved the experience and we LOVE my daughter's wedding gown.
    Mary B. Married on 04/25/2020

Perfect dress for me

I scheduled an appointment with That Dress. Upon entering I was asked about the style of dress I was looking for. As I talked, the staff pulled several dresses for me to try on. All dresses pulled fit the perfect style of dress I wanted. As I tried on dresses I was helped with everything needed. I was in and out in less than an hour! Found my perfect dress!

That Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!!! We truly love what we do and we are so happy that we were able to help you find your Perfect dress for your big day!!! You are going to make a gorgeous bride!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

183 Commercial Drive Rincon, 31326
9122952099
Location of (That Dress)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding