The White Magnolia

Savannah, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

For over a decade, The White Magnolia Bridal (formerly BleuBelle Bridal) has been striving to give each bride the shopping experience she has always dreamt of. Upon entering the boutique, you can expect to find wedding dress classics with a modern twist. With a personal stylist to help walk you through your entire appointment, you will be guided into your perfect gown! Enjoy a champagne toast when you "say yes!"

Dress Designers:

-Ti Adora

-WToo

-Willowby

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Destiny L. Getting married on 11/26/2023

Refreshing and down to earth.

I went here after taking a leap and wanting to try out a new(er) bridal shop. Karsen was my stylist and she was so sweet and kind. Patient and understanding and took all of my wants into consideration. I found a beautiful gown that took after my hopes and dreams for the dress. I highly recommend going here. The guests i had with me were just my bridal party and a few family members and it was so nice and quiet and private. Please consider coming here. P.s. they offer beautiful unique plus size gowns!

The White Magnolia's reply:

Wow, Destiny! Thank you so much for your kind reviews! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so happy to hear you loved your time here! We can't wait to see you again soon
  • Halle
    Halle Getting married on 10/21/2023

Amazing experience

I loved the experience of going here to find my perfect dress! I was welcomed from the moment I stepped foot in the bridal shop. Rachel was my consultant and she made me feel beautiful & confident every step of the way. I never felt pressured once to get a dress I did not want/like! I left with a big smile on my face, a few happy tears shed and a YES to the dress! Love this place a lot, I highly recommend! I can't wait to go back when my dress comes in!!

The White Magnolia's reply:

Awe, Halle!! Thank you so much for your kind review!! We had such an amazing time getting to know you and helping you find your perfect dress. We can't wait to see you again when your gown comes in! XO, TWM Savannah
    Lillie B. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Amazing. You cannot ask for a better experience.

This was the best bridal experience I could have asked for. Ashton was amazing and really took everything I said to heart and chose amazing dresses. She made my mom and I feel so special through our appointment. I cannot recommend her or White Magnolia highly enough. Every bride should start, and end, their search here with these amazing people.

The White Magnolia's reply:

Lillie!! Thank you so so much for your kind review! We had the best time with you and your mom and are so happy you enjoyed your time here with us. You are going to look so stunning in your wedding gown! We can't wait to see you again when your gown arrives. XO, TWM Savannah

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brian & Jordan
    27 photos · 11/01/2015

New Arts Ensembles New Arts Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Heather and her team could not be more amazing. Everyone is so knowledgable of their products and every bride's (and her entourage's) experience is custom tailored specifically for her.

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

BleuBelle bridal is first class in Savannah for finding a bridal gown! You are not a number you get personalized attention that will make you feel like a princess! Top designer gowns that are absolutely stunning!

First City Events First City Events Wedding Planners

Several of our brides have purchased dresses from BlueBelle Bridal and have been extremely happy with their experience. The staff is always wonderful and calming as they help the bride to pick the perfect style. They also have a terrific alterations specialist who will make your gown fit as if it were custom made for you.

5500 Abercorn St Suite 42, Suite 42 Savannah, GA, 31405
Location of (The White Magnolia)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding