The White Magnolia

5500 Abercorn St Suite 42, Savannah, GA 31405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The White Magnolia

For over a decade, The White Magnolia Bridal (formerly BleuBelle Bridal) has been striving to give each bride the shopping experience she has always dreamt of. Upon entering the boutique, you can expect to find wedding dress classics with a modern twist. With a personal stylist to help walk you through your entire appointment, you will be guided into your perfect gown! Enjoy a champagne toast when you "say yes!"

Dress Designers:

-WToo

-Willowby

• Woman-owned
Follow The White Magnolia on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
The Bleu Team
5d1 8410 51 140546 1559239181

88 Reviews for The White Magnolia

Nicolette S. · Getting married on 05/10/2023

If you're looking for THE dress!

I had the best time shopping for THE dress at White Magnolia in Savannah. This was my first time visiting a bridal boutique to find my special dress. On the application, I was able to provide my Pinterest account that had all of the things I was looking for in a dress. I was very grateful to bring my mom, sister, future mother in law, and future sister in law with me. We were greeted by Rachel who was able to sit us down and find out what I wanted in a dress. Immediately, I noticed my dream dress hanging up by my fitting room which I had posted exact look alike on my Pinterest, which is where she had seen it and pulled it for my fitting. The attention to detail really blew me away. Rachel was also able to include all of my guests by allowing everyone to browse through the collection and pick dresses they liked as well. Although I was really nervous making such a huge decision, Rachel made me feel confident and was very honest with each dress. I was able to find my dress on the very first visit to a bridal boutique and I could not be happier! The store was clean, offered a lot of different dresses, and followed COVID-19 precautions, which we really appreciated. I highly recommend White Magnolia for any bride looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 01/24/2021

The White Magnolia's reply:

Nikki!! Oh my goodness! Your kind words have absolutely made our day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this for us! It is difficult to conduct business during these unprecedented times but we are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your time with us! We are so happy to have you be a part of our little family :)
  • Emily

Emily H. · Getting married on 09/10/2022

Found the dress of my dreams

I CANNOT say enough amazing things about this place and I am so thankful to all of the staff at the White Magnolia Bridal Collection for helping me to find my DREAM dress. Throughout every step of the process, Rachel and Ashton were incredible to work with. After sending Rachel over my Pinterest board for inspiration, she was able to pick out a dress that would later become my ONE. I would have never tried on the dress or looked at that specific designer if it were not for her. She knew exactly what I wanted before I even did but still let me try on so many other options to be sure. During my experience, I felt so supported and never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. For all brides looking for dresses in the area, you MUST make an appointment at the White Magnolia. They have the most beautiful dresses, a huge selection of designers and styles, and the best staff members to help you through this process. I feel so lucky to be a part of this family and to be a White Magnolia Bride!

Sent on 06/04/2021

The White Magnolia's reply:

Awe, Emily!! I can not even begin to thank you for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review!! Hearing that you had such a positive experience with us makes us so incredibly happy. You are going to make the most beautiful bride!! XO, TWM Savannah

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The White Magnolia FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• New Arts Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Heather and her team could not be more amazing. Everyone is so knowledgable of their products and every bride's (and her entourage's) experience is custom tailored specifically for her.

• All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

BleuBelle bridal is first class in Savannah for finding a bridal gown! You are not a number you get personalized attention that will make you feel like a princess! Top designer gowns that are absolutely stunning!

• First City Events Wedding Planners

Several of our brides have purchased dresses from BlueBelle Bridal and have been extremely happy with their experience. The staff is always wonderful and calming as they help the bride to pick the perfect style. They also have a terrific alterations specialist who will make your gown fit as if it were custom made for you.

• 5500 Abercorn St Suite 42, Suite 42 Savannah, GA, 31405 See on map
    912-809-5404 (Phone number)
    Location of (The White Magnolia)