5500 Abercorn St Suite 42, Savannah, GA 31405 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About BleuBelle Bridal

Your wedding is an expression of your own unique taste, and as a bride, you want to make your very best appearance before all of your friends and family (and especially your groom) on your wedding day. It is our job to help you visualize the perfect gown to match your perfect day.

It is our goal to assist each bride in expressing her own sophisticated individual style while simultaneously providing unmatched personal service. We endeavor to devote uninterrupted time to each customer, typically spending an average of one to two hours with a new bride.

BleuBelle loves our local customers and the many stylish visitors to our fabulous city of Savannah each year. We know how much fun shopping should be, so you can always expect to have a great time here. Whether you are looking for the perfect cocktail dress or the wedding gown of your dreams, you will find a spectacular selection at BleuBelle. Our stylists are here to help you and can suggest jewelry and accessories to complete your look, and we consider ourselves your very own personal shopper!

Follow BleuBelle Bridal on

BleuBelle Bridal 6
BleuBelle Bridal 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Fox · Married on 01/19/2019

Best place to find your dream dress

BleuBelle Bridal is the best place to find your dream dress! I went to several bridal shops in Savannah and none compare to BleuBelle Bridal’s service, environment and dress selection. I primarily worked with Ashton when I went in to find the perfect dress. Ashton made the experience so fun and stress free. She also helped me find the perfect veil and earrings. I did my altering through them and their seamstress is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I felt so beautiful and never wanted to take my dress off!! Love BleuBelle Bridal!

Photos in review were taken by Carrie Friesen Photography.

BleuBelle Bridal 8
    BleuBelle Bridal 9
    BleuBelle Bridal 10
    BleuBelle Bridal 11
    BleuBelle Bridal 12
    BleuBelle Bridal 13
    BleuBelle Bridal 14

Beth · Married on 12/01/2017

I was scheduled to use BleuBelle Bridal to steam my dress for my 9/9 wedding, but Irma made other plans. We decided to have a quick, mini-ceremony at the hotel for our family that had made it into town and BBB were so helpful. They steamed my dress and my groom's suit at a moment's notice at no cost. I will definitely be using them when we reschedule our wedding! Thanks again!

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

I can not say enough great things about the bleu belle team! They were so sweet, very knowledgeable, and very patient! Honestly, I was a little sad to pick my dress up because I liked going there so much! My alterations were perfect and I absolutely love my dress! I can't imagine getting a dress anywhere else!

Real Weddings

• New Arts Ensembles
    New Arts Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Heather and her team could not be more amazing. Everyone is so knowledgable of their products and every bride's (and her entourage's) experience is custom tailored specifically for her.

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

BleuBelle bridal is first class in Savannah for finding a bridal gown! You are not a number you get personalized attention that will make you feel like a princess! Top designer gowns that are absolutely stunning!

• First City Events
    First City Events Wedding Planners

Several of our brides have purchased dresses from BlueBelle Bridal and have been extremely happy with their experience. The staff is always wonderful and calming as they help the bride to pick the perfect style. They also have a terrific alterations specialist who will make your gown fit as if it were custom made for you.

• 5500 Abercorn St, Suite 42 Savannah, 31405 See on map