BleuBelle Bridal Reviews

BleuBelle Bridal 6
BleuBelle Bridal 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Fox · Married on 01/19/2019

Best place to find your dream dress

BleuBelle Bridal is the best place to find your dream dress! I went to several bridal shops in Savannah and none compare to BleuBelle Bridal’s service, environment and dress selection. I primarily worked with Ashton when I went in to find the perfect dress. Ashton made the experience so fun and stress free. She also helped me find the perfect veil and earrings. I did my altering through them and their seamstress is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I felt so beautiful and never wanted to take my dress off!! Love BleuBelle Bridal!

Photos in review were taken by Carrie Friesen Photography.

BleuBelle Bridal 8
    BleuBelle Bridal 9
    BleuBelle Bridal 10
    BleuBelle Bridal 11
    BleuBelle Bridal 12
    BleuBelle Bridal 13
    BleuBelle Bridal 14

Beth · Married on 12/01/2017

I was scheduled to use BleuBelle Bridal to steam my dress for my 9/9 wedding, but Irma made other plans. We decided to have a quick, mini-ceremony at the hotel for our family that had made it into town and BBB were so helpful. They steamed my dress and my groom's suit at a moment's notice at no cost. I will definitely be using them when we reschedule our wedding! Thanks again!

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

I can not say enough great things about the bleu belle team! They were so sweet, very knowledgeable, and very patient! Honestly, I was a little sad to pick my dress up because I liked going there so much! My alterations were perfect and I absolutely love my dress! I can't imagine getting a dress anywhere else!

Heather · Married on 04/07/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better bridal experience then what I had at BleuBelle Bridal! From the moment I found the dress to the continued care with alterations I always felt so comfortable and confident with everything they did for me. Everyone I met was incredibly sweet and helpful which is perfect for a (slightly stressful) bride! I look at the pictures of the beautiful dress and belt they helped me pick out and I am so thankful I found BlueBelle. When my dress arrived it didn't fit my body correctly but with multiple alteration appointments and amazing attention to detail they helped create the dress of my dreams! Thank you Heather and the team at BleuBelle- I will recommending you to all of my friends and patients!!

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

From the first time I walked through their doors to the day we picked up the dress, the staff at Bleubelle was nothing less than fantastic. Picking out a wedding dress can be very stressful for some, but I felt at ease the entire time. Thank you for making this part of the wedding planning so easy!!! You guys are fantastic. You have amazing dresses to choose from, a staff that loves what they do, and a beautiful boutique.

• O

Ocean · Married on 09/30/2016

Where to start. . . ok. I live in Southern California and got married in Savanna Georgia. Well you know what a long plane flight will do to a wedding dress. Try as you might it’s gonna get crumpled. That meant I needed to have it re-steamed before our wedding day.
    In comes BleuBelle Bridal and their great service. They came to where I was getting ready the morning of my wedding to professionally steam my wedding dress and the mother of the bride’s dress. Talk abt taking a -load- of stress off, no lugging a wedding dress around town & the time I saved. This service was worth every penny.
    Communication was a breeze via phone calls and e-mails and the lady who came the morning of was just the --sweetest--!

I purchased a strapless dress and had the most beautiful boat neck made out of the lace on the dress. I felt so beautiful that day and I am so thankful for Tammy and the girls and Bleubelle for helping me feel that way. They were very attentive and helpful every step of the way!

Rebecca · Married on 10/24/2015

I bought my wedding dress at BleuBelle. My mom surprised me with an appointment the day after I got engaged. I live in Atlanta and we got engaged and married in Savannah, so it was perfect that I found my dress in Savannah, too! Rachel was my consultant and she made the whole experience fun and personal. We were the only ones in the store and my mom was the only one who came with me. I definitely recommend keeping the "group" small. Rachel helped me narrow down the look that I was going for, even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted. The first dress I tried on, ended up being the one that I bought. It was perfect and totally unexpected. The selection at BleuBelle was awesome. They have a wide variety of styles and most of the dresses are reasonably priced. They also have beautiful accessories. Rachel helped me choose all the details, from the veil to the belt/sash. Everything was perfect and made me feel like a princess. I also got all of my alterations done at the shop. They were pricey, but totally worth it! I had an awesome experience with everyone at BleuBelle!

Hallie · Married on 10/25/2014

Bleubelle Bridal was wonderful! I shopped at the big name brand bridal store- aka the walmart of wedding dresses- and was so displeased and so discouraged that I didn't try dresses on again for about 4 moths because I had such an awful time, and my Mom and I were so unimpressed by how we were treated. At any given time, the girl that was supposed to be helping you was also helping at least 4 other brides so basically you stood there in a dress you knew you hated, waiting for her to come by and help you into the next one you were going to dislike. All that changed the Minute I entered Bleubelle! It was like being in a wedding magazine - everything was so neat an organized and easy to pick through! Courtney, the manager was a Doll! It was one on one and she took her time letting me try on dress after dress and sometimes I would retry on a couple when I had about 3 narrowed down! I never once felt rushed or like I was being a nuisance- they understand that this is the most important thing a girl will perhaps ever wear and they want it to be perfect just as much as you do! I would defiantly recommend Bleubelle to any bride, and if you don't believe me, go ahead and go to DB and see how much fun you have an how great you feel after leaving, and then call BLEUBELLE because I promise they are unlike DB in every aspect! I loved my dress and got so many compliments on it! It fit like a glove, they have a woman who does alterations for them at Bleubelle, and I had 3 different fittings leading up to the big day (that's what they recommend) Every time I went into Bleubelle, I was treated like I was the only Bride in the world. You can't put a price on that.

Abbey · Married on 10/11/2014

While I am from out of town, I was getting married in Savannah so decided to buy my dress there so as to avoid traveling with it. I could not have been happier in doing that, as the team at BleuBelle was amazing to work with! They helped me find the perfect dress, and were great about scheduling my fittings to coincide with my other in-town appointments. The highlight of the experience was working with Tammy, the in-house alternations expert. I had envisioned a tulle and lace wrap to cover my shoulders for the ceremony, and Tammy helped make the dream a reality - and even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The entire team was always a pleasure (even during longer fittings!) and I will truly miss getting to see them every few weeks/months.

Abbey · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a wonderful experience buying my dress at BleuBelle Bridal. I got married in Savannah, but was from out of town, and the team at BleuBelle was wonderful about scheduling my fittings for weekends when I would be in town handing other wedding items. They were able to help custom make a lace shawl which I had envisioned, and I could not have been happier with how it turned out. They also delivered my dress, perfectly pressed, directly to my hotel room, making everything so easy the day of the wedding! Thank you to the BleuBelle team for helping me find my perfect dress!!

Michaela · Married on 10/04/2014

The best bridal boutique in Savannah hands down. I was not able to find THE DRESS at any other boutique in town and was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into Bleubelles and was blown away with the wonderful customer service and professionalism. Tammy is the best seamstress on the East Coast!! I looked and felt Beautiful and I owe it all to Bleubelle Bridal!!

Would not trade my experience for the world! These girl were so thoughtful and caring!

How many brides can say they bought the first dress they pulled off the rack? That was my experience at Bleubelle! My mother and I stopped in without an appointment just to look around and get ideas. Even though it was a busy Saturday, the ladies at Bleubelle were very accommodating and even stayed open late when we returned after looking elsewhere. We made up our minds that evening. We hadn't seen anything elsewhere in Savannah that could even come close to comparing, we loved the dress, and that was that!

As soon as my dress came in, I received a call that it was waiting for me. When we fit the dress that was ordered in my size, it needed only minor alterations, mostly because I am so short! So, shoulder straps up and a hem. After I got married I brought my gown back to the salon, and they sent it off to be cleaned and preserved.

I can't overstate how good these ladies are at what they do. Even if you don't ultimately find your dream dress at Bleubelle, it's worth stopping in to see how a truly professional bridal salon is run!

Holly · Married on 11/30/2012

We traveled all the way from Wisconsin for our wedding in Savannah. Of course this meant that my dresses would be crammed in the car during our trip there. I needed a place to take my dresses to be pressed before the wedding. Thankfully I found Bleubelle bridal. They were so nice and accommodating. Additionally they have experience pressing gowns so I trusted them. They pressed my two wedding gowns and my matron of honor's dress. They turned out great and the price was reasonable. Very pleased! Highly recommended to any bride travelling from out of town and needs their dress pressed before the big day.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2012

beautiful dresses...and even better customer service! friendly, flexible & sweethearts to work with!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2012

I feel so lucky that we had a place like BleuBelle Bridal close by. I was so worried that I would have to go to Charleston or even Atlanta to get a fabulous dress and great service, but not so! I went to BleuBelle as my second stop and was thoroughly disappointed in my first stop so they really lifted me up with their personal attention and their clean and open bridal salon. I wasn't cramped into a dressing area with five other brides - we had our own section and my mom and mother-in-law had their own couch to sit on while I tried on dresses. After a million dresses, we decided on the Nicole Miller that Bree picked out for me (she was GOOD) and then the customer service continued to be fabulous with Shannon and the staff after my dress came in. They also ordered my veil, found me some beautiful earrings and worked with the seamstress to make my dress picture perfect. They were awesome and I am so grateful for them being in Savannah :)

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

They were a bridal boutique from day 1! They went beyond just finding me a dress. They coordinated my bridesmaids dresses for me so that I didn't have to worry about whether my girls had ordered their dresses. They also had sewn in my initials and wedding date as my "something blue" as a surprise to me. It was such a personal touch. The girls there work so well together and are so nice and attentive to every bride that walks through that door!

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2012

I absolutely adored working with Shannon and the other ladies at Bleubelle. I wish I had another reason to go back! I was able to score a great deal on a Nicole Miller sample dress that I added an embellishment to so that I was able to make it unique to me. The alterations process was very smooth and I was incredibly pleased with the end result. Thank you for helping make my wedding day beautiful!

Leah · Married on 05/26/2012

Purchase done of their samples off of OnceWed - an Oscar De La Renta that was PERFECT, reasonably priced, and made me very, very happy on my wedding day! Great, friendly service, fast shipping, very good experience.

rachel · Married on 02/04/2012

Courtney and the rest of the girls at BleuBelle were amazing at helping me choose my gown. They also helped me in choosing my bridesmaids dresses. They are absolutely the best and I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

allison · Married on 01/14/2012

This place is out of this world! They should get an A+++ for their great service and professionalism. Everytime I went for a fitting the tailor came from her home to be at the salon and there was never a moment someone from Bleu Belle wasn't standing there making sure the fit was perfect. I wish i could get married all over again just go through this expereince again.

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2011

BleuBelle Bridal was an amazing shopping experience. The women working there are extremely friendly and always made me feel comfortable. I purchased my beautiful Priscilla of Boston there and also got the alterations done there. They did a fabulous job on the bustle. They also were nice enough to keep all my accesories and shoes so I didn't have to constantly cart them around. They were fabulous and have a wonderful selection of dresses. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married to go there and see there dress selection. You will not be disappointed!!

Caroline · Married on 06/04/2011

The ladies at Bleu Belle were not only professional but truly made you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. Their since of style and knowledge of the dresses and industry made my decision easy and one of the best that I made. I was truly happy with each and every one of them and everything they did to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Cynthia · Married on 06/04/2011

This was such a great experience for myself and my parents! The staff were fantastic, personally interested in your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Every appointment was professional and fun! I would recommend anyone in the savannah area to buy their dress at BlueBelle.