Downtown Charleston, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Dana Cubbage Weddings

Hi! I’m Dana and I specialize in timeless, vibrant, editorial wedding engagement photography for fabulous couples! I am based in Charleston, South Carolina, where I live with my two rescue dogs. I am inspired by architecture, color, patterns, texture, and warm, glowy light. I have a love for plantation and coastal weddings. I’ll always jump at the chance to shoot at a marina, an urban setting, or under some beautiful Spanish Moss. The foundation of my business is people and relationships. Making connections with the couples I work with is so important to me and the best part about my job is that most of my couples become my friends in the process. Providing every couple with stunning images and an amazing client experience from beginning to end is my goal, because I believe my clients don’t deserve anything less! Although I am based in Charleston, I am available for worldwide travel and would love to document your wedding day, near or far!

Collections start at $5000

Dana Cubbage Weddings 6
Dana Cubbage Weddings 7
  • Megan

Megan Emond · Married on 06/02/2019

The BEST in the wedding industry!

We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Dana for both our engagement photos and wedding! She is an absolute pro with her camera, she knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable and have fun, all while paying close attention to small details in every shot. She truly cares about her couples! When we met her for our engagement photos downtown, she made sure to set the time to fit perfectly with getting the best lighting of the day for the shots. She instantly knew exactly where to go, picking out the most beautiful alleys, door steps, and street corners. Our engagement photos turned out amazing! As she knows every couple is anxious to get their photos, she is quick with return time! It was one of the best decisions to have her work with us for our engagement photos because by the time of our wedding we already knew she was going to do an outstanding job. On the morning of our wedding, Dana arrived on time and ready to go with her team of assistants. She loves all of the details and doesn't miss a single thing. One of the most important aspects of her talent is that she takes all of these stunning pictures without realizing she is right next to you. She spent the entire day by our sides from start to finish, not missing a single detail. All of our wedding party raved about her, she was funny, passionate, talented, and professional. The day of our wedding was hot so she knew that getting the pictures done in a quick time was essential! We can't thank Dana enough for capturing our memories that will last a lifetime. Dana is everything you are looking for in a photographer! If you are considering hiring Dana for your engagement shoot, do not hesitate to do so - she is the BEST in the entire industry.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Dana Cubbage Weddings 8
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning photos from an absolute pro

Dana was our wedding photographer and took engagement photos for us and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how our photos for both turned out! She is so responsive via email and beyond organized, providing a ton of really helpful information to all of her brides (blog posts, recommended vendors, Facebook group for current and former brides). Her turnaround time is unbelievable- we were so surprised to get both sets of photos back so quickly! I also love that she blogs every wedding and engagement photo session- our family and friends were so excited to look through the pictures. Her work speaks for itself- we literally have struggled to narrow down favorite photos to print because we have hundreds flagged. Thank you for everything Dana!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Dana Cubbage Weddings 14
  • Taryn

Taryn Fields · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Day Ever!

Booking DCW was my best decision as a Charleston bride. I can't say enough good things about Dana Cubbage and her whole team! She was extremely easy to work with and she's by far the best at what she does. She helps you to create a timeline for your entire wedding day, from getting ready to your final exit. Her timeline takes away a ton of stress from what could be a very busy and stressful day. Our wedding party (even the groomsmen!) really appreciated how easy she was to work with. As someone who doesn't spend much time in front of the camera, she is clear and concise with her directions when it comes to posing and placement. She made my husband and I feel SO comfortable throughout every situation. She blogs each wedding and shares her favorite photos from the day. Having a destination wedding I loved being able to share her blog post with all who were unable to attend. I also used past her blog posts to plan my own wedding, as her beautiful photography gave me lots of ideas for my own wedding. She is also extremely quick with return- we received our photos within 2 weeks! I'd highly highly recommend her to any Charleston area brides!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Dana Cubbage Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Intrigue Design & Events
    Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

Dana is truly a fantastic photographer to work with! Our brides are always in love with their photos. She really captures the special moments just like a fly on the wall! You can always see the sparkle in the eyes of our brides and grooms. We love you Dana!

• Downtown Charleston Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map