Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JLKevents

Experience the difference!

JLKevents offers several services for weddings and receptions.  Lighting, DJ Entertainment, and Photobooth rental are the three main areas of service.

Lighting - (please see photos of lighting for just a few ideas of how lighting can transform a space)  JLKevents was the first company in the LowCountry of South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia to focus completely on wedding receptions and events.  Through this focus we have earned a reputation as the best lighting company in the area.  We understand wedding receptions, and all of the dynamics within a wedding reception, from our extensive wedding experience.  We are the only lighting company with over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry and we absolutely love what we do.

Entertainment - JLKevents and specifically, Jamie, was the first DJ in the area to truly understand that the role of the DJ was much more than to just playing music and that the skills of a professional Master of Ceremonies were equally as important as creating an unforgettable evening with great music and a full dance floor.  Combining a great MC with a great DJ has made JLKevents known as the best DJ company in the area.  We are the only company that we know of that practices weekly, assuring our clients their event goes off without a hitch and every MC and DJ are completely in sync with one another on your wedding day.  We are blessed with a team that never says that "OK" is good enough.

Photobooth - Our photobooth services are simply the best.  We use professional grade cameras and dye sublimation printers.  To provide the best images possible.  An electronic version of all the images captured during each reception are made available on a thumb drive and via download to anyone who requests them.

We believe, throughout our entire company, that although it may be just another Saturday on our calendar, in our clients eyes this is probably the most important day of their lives.  Remembering this, we treat each event with the respect and care that it deserves.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Hilton Head, Savannah

221 Reviews for JLKevents

User Photos
Liability Insurance (1)

JLK made our wedding awesome and a lot of fun! Gary was highly recommended and was an awesome DJ he listened to my husband and I with what we wanted and also took requests from the guests. They made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Meagan, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used JLK for our lighting and MC/DJ. First off, Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with in regards to lighting, she made everything so easy and her recommendations were exactly what I needed as we were planning a destination wedding. The lighting turned out absolutely PERFECT, our guests have nothing but great things to say about the decor. Gary was our DJ and when planning a destination, I was going off of reviews...and trust me when I tell you Gary is hands down the best MC/DJ we've ever heard/seen/hired. He was so professional during the planning process and made sure that we were satisfied with every single detail. The night of the wedding was flawless, he kept things moving on our timeline and kept everyone in line, but the most important thing to us was that he played such great music all night. He kept every single person (of all ages) on the dance floor all night long. We haven't heard anything but great things and praise towards Gary and how much fun everyone had! DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The entire process from booking to planning to executing was absolutely flawless! Gary was our DJ/MC and he did an incredible job. Our guests can’t stop saying how great he was.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/16/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

JLKentertainment
0:45 minutes

25 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the most amazing DJ's to work with - everyone (including the photographers;) had a great time!

Great customer service. They are very passionate about their work and they make sure everything is perfect.

I have had the pleasure of working with Jamie Bodie and JLK Events for almost 10 years now, and I proudly stand by their service. A perfect example of how they are the top of the industry was evidenced in a recent Fourth of July event we held for over 700 of our Members...and a torrential rainstorm hit: "The scene turned to chaos (no better word!), but I remember the exact moment that I paused to look at the destruction of our hard work, and then realized that music was actually playing. Your team made the best of an awful situation when you could have easily pulled the plug, literally. Our staff had so many things to juggle when the rain hit, and the fact that you were proactive and set up anyway helped save the whole scene. I never have to worry when JLK's at the helm, and even in the most unfortunate situations, you always come through. Thank you!"

JLK Events are just fantastic! From their lighting, to their DJ's - who always do a fantastic job, going above and beyond, to their personalized customer service they go above and beyond for their clients. We always appreciate working with JLK Events!

I rely on JLKevents to supply dramatic lighting solutions for my stage performances!

119 PROS I KNOW