230 Reviews for JLKevents

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (1)
227 JLKevents Reviews

JLK events were super easy to work with! They kept in contact regularly and answered all of my many questions in a timely and professional manner. Gary Luca is the best DJ! He really listened to what we wanted for our reception and executed it perfectly! Our guests didn’t want the night to end and that’s exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Chandler, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JLK set up lights for our cocktail hour on the 18th Lawn of Harbour Town and it was incredibly beautiful!! We had a change of plans for our cocktail hour location two weeks before our wedding, from indoor to outdoor, and JLK came to our rescue! Can't say THANK YOU enough to them and would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew we were in good hands with Gary and JLK events - but boy were we WOW'd for our wedding! Gary and his team were so helpful throughout the entire planning process from helping choose the perfect songs to planning out an entertaining reception. In addition to DJ services, JLK did all of the lighting that helped set the mood for our wedding. The bistro lighting and tree uplighting really enhanced the beauty of our venue. Gary even helped surprise us the day of the wedding by collecting messages from guests who were unable to make it and play them over the speakers during the reception - truly a beautiful surprise. Gary was more like family than just a vendor - we cannot thank him enough for helping us have a fantastic wedding day!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

JLK went above and beyond my our wedding! My lighting was beautiful and I would recommend their services over and over again!!

Photo for JLKevents Review - The lighting waterfall behind our bar was my favorite!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Frank and I loved working with Gary!!
He went above and beyond "DJ". He not only provided the MC-ing but also helped with logistics (before and after the event) and most importantly provided the best soundtrack throughout the entire night (seriously, people have asked us for a copy)!! We have an eclectic music taste and love to dance and he definitely made that happen!
I've heard the planning process can be stressful, but Gary took all the anxiety out of it! Everything flowed seamlessly. He even had a few surprise tricks up his sleeve the night of the event that really added a personal touch!! We felt at home and completely comfortable working with Gary and are so happy to have had him as a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

JLK Events was AMAZING to work with!!!

We were married March 10th at Oldfield and retained them for DJ services and lighting. We couldn’t have picked a better vendor!!

DJ Gary Lucca was our DJ and he is PHENOMENAL!!! He was beyond great to work with!! From our first meeting we knew we made the right choice. I really can’t put into words how awesome he was. He brought so many ideas to the table that really set our wedding apart from any other we have ever been to. He stays in touch with you from day 1 all the way until the wedding day. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night of the wedding. He is really more than a DJ – we felt like we gained a friend. He really knows what he is doing and you will not be disappointed if he is your DJ.

JLK Events was a breeze to work with. The lighting turned out great & exactly what we envisioned. They stay in constant contact with you – which is awesome…because as a bride I had a million things running through my head. Their emails with tips and suggestions were very much appreciated!

Don’t look any further…JLK Events is a professional team that goes above and beyond! You will definitely be happy if you select them for your event/wedding!

Profile Picture Talley, 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with our experience with JLK Events and DJ Henry! They set up the lighting above our Ceremony and it was absolute perfection. DJ Henry was our DJ and was incredible! He didn’t just show up for a job, he took the time to listen to what Charlie and I wanted and made it all come alive. Everything was above and beyond and I would highly recommend them!! Our wddding guests were blown away and we couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

JLK made our wedding awesome and a lot of fun! Gary was highly recommended and was an awesome DJ he listened to my husband and I with what we wanted and also took requests from the guests. They made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Meagan, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used JLK for our lighting and MC/DJ. First off, Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with in regards to lighting, she made everything so easy and her recommendations were exactly what I needed as we were planning a destination wedding. The lighting turned out absolutely PERFECT, our guests have nothing but great things to say about the decor. Gary was our DJ and when planning a destination, I was going off of reviews...and trust me when I tell you Gary is hands down the best MC/DJ we've ever heard/seen/hired. He was so professional during the planning process and made sure that we were satisfied with every single detail. The night of the wedding was flawless, he kept things moving on our timeline and kept everyone in line, but the most important thing to us was that he played such great music all night. He kept every single person (of all ages) on the dance floor all night long. We haven't heard anything but great things and praise towards Gary and how much fun everyone had! DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The entire process from booking to planning to executing was absolutely flawless! Gary was our DJ/MC and he did an incredible job. Our guests can’t stop saying how great he was.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Gary Lucca as the DJ for anyones wedding. He was great to work with and we were happy to have his expertise and experience throughout the entire process. Gary took the time early on to talk with us to see what we were looking for and our expectations. We communicated with Garry throughout the planning process but what was most helpful was the meeting we had with him a few days before the wedding where he put a lot of our DJ planning concerns at ease. We fine tuned the last details and he made a few suggestions that we are happy we took him up on.

We were blown away with how how Gary took our song list and added his own touch which is what really made the difference. He read the crowd and kept the energy level high. We received a lot of compliments from guests about how well the DJ did and how much fun everyone had because of it.

We had weather issues at our wedding but Gary and his staff rolled with the last minute changes with no problems.

Profile Picture Will, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the privilege of having Tiffani be the MC/DJ for our wedding at Red Gate Farms. She was spectacular! She is a great speaker, can feel out a crowd, and the music flowed amazingly. We met with her several times leading up to our wedding and she made sure our timeline and every detail were perfect. We got so many compliments on the music selection - it was all Tiffani! We wholeheartedly recommend using JLKevents and especially Tiffani for your event!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary was awesome! He kept everyone dancing until the very last song! He definitely made our night one we won’t forget. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely innovative ideas! Best DJ ever! Everyone at the wedding commented on the professionalism! And a nice guy! Don’t look anywhere else! This is your guy!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There aren’t enough good things I can say about Gary. He was very professional throughout the entire process from start to finish. Our wedding was a blast and we have him to thank for that. People danced from the time the floor opened until the very last song. I highly recommend his service to any future couples who are looking to get down and have fun!

Profile Picture Harry, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary with JLK events literally saved our day! He is so professional and had everyone on the dance floor all night long! He truly understood our vision of a cocktail style wedding and nailed it! He even went as far as to contact my family and uncle who could not attend and had a recorded message from him to play at the reception which was so special to me. He is both an amazing DJ and person and went above and beyond! We highly recommend both Gary Lucca and JLK events and can’t thank them enough!

Profile Picture kara, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The set-up was incredible - we utilized three different spaces, all with completely different lighting arrangements. The ambiance the lighting created was exactly what we were going for in each space, and truly made the event. JLK was so easy to work with, from our first meeting, we knew we were in excellent hands. We could not recommend them more highly!!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

JLK events is amazing!!!! We hired Gary Lucca (JLK DJ) to do the music for our wedding ceremony and reception, as well as JLK to do the lighting for our reception. The lighting was perfect!!!!!!! and Gary..... well, he is literally THE BOMB. He made our wedding day so special, and truly a genuine person. I appreciate all he did to stay on top of us during the planning process. He does his homework to ensure it's everything you wanted and more. I cannot even tell you the number of people who have commented on how amazing he was!!!!!! :) Our dance floor was crowded ALL night!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Great customer service! JLK Events was great to work with. I did not have any idea what I needed or wanted for the event. They sent emails with suggestions and pictures and talked with me several times on the phone. They worked with me to help me keep within budget.

Profile Picture Tracy , 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great service and a fun ice breaker plus the photo album with notes from guests is far better than a guest book!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful evening with Gary Lucca as our DJ/MC. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and worked with us to make sure our time frame and wedding plan was executed perfectly. He met with us before the wedding and helped guide us to create the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had heard so many wonderful things about JLK Events when I started planning my wedding, and I have no regrets at all about choosing them. Our DJ, Tiffani, was the absolute BEST!
When I first reached out to JLK Events, they responded EXTREMELY promptly (the response wasn't automated). I was honestly shocked. I had a specific request, as I only needed a DJ for a short portion of my wedding, as we were having live music for a lot of the evening. They worked with me to meet our needs at an extremely reasonable price. They gave me an option of 2 different DJs, and we ended up choosing Tiffani, which was one of the best choices we made the whole planning process!
Tiffani was amazing. She was super sweet and patient, and was so helpful in creating a wedding timeline and helped me craft exactly which traditions we wanted to incorporate and when to incorporate them. She got such a clear idea of our musical tastes and I really felt like my guests were excited by every single song that came on during our reception.
She also handled the curveball of my father-in-law deciding he'd like to make a last minute toast like a total CHAMP!
On the wedding day, she checked in very briefly with me to let me know she was there and set up (very neatly and efficiently), and just to say hi, but then since she wasn't starting until later in the evening, she pretty much left me alone to mingle with my guests until she was ready to get started, and she checked in every now and then when necessary. She was a great communicator (without being at all overbearing) and an extremely talented DJ who can really read the tone/mood of the room.
I truly can't rave about her enough, or about the professionalism of JLK Events in general. You absolutely won't regret using Tiffani as your DJ!
Thank you, Tiffani and all the lovely people at JLK Events!

Profile Picture Lili, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

had the BEST experience with Gay from JLK Events! He made sure my wedding ran smoothly and played the best combinations of music for everyone to enjoy. I met with Gary to times before the wedding to run through everything and he was on top of it!!!! Gary made planning my wedding so much less stressful. He was extremely professional at all times and did not get the least bit frustrated when I wanted to change something a few times. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you use Gary from JLK Events!!!!

Profile Picture lauryn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JLK did a fine job on our daughter's wedding. When I first walked out the back door of the club and saw the 6,000 sq ft tent lit for the first time, I was taken aback. Spring for the wedding logo on the dance floor...you'll be you did.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Henry Race was absolutely phenomenal! He made sure we had everything we wanted with no questions! He blended the wide variety of music we selected beautifully while keeping everyone on the dance floor. JLK was easy to work with from beginning to end, I will never stop singing their praises!

Profile Picture Brantley, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews