Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 3
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 4
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 5

Deborah Lynch · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings was truly our"fairy godmother"!

Thanks to Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings, our daughter's destination wedding a few short weeks ago was amazing! The best part was the bride and groom's delight with every aspect of it. Here are a few of their quotes: "It was the best weekend of our lives," and "It was beyond anything we could have wished for." "Even all of their friends said, 'It was a dream. "I'll never forget it.'" At the wedding, the bride was smiling and glowing, so all of Aimee and the Amanda Rose team's hard work paid off! Aimee is a pleasure to work with; we were so impressed with her knowledge and professionalism, her good-natured, firm guidance, her attention to detail, her calm demeanor, and most of all her sense of humor and laugh! She was incredibly responsive to every question we asked, often surprising us with how quickly she got back to us. We referred to her thorough, last day itineraries constantly; someone was always asking, "What did the itinerary say again? Who has it so we can check?"! At the rehearsal, Aimee asked if we had any questions. As I told her, the only question I had was what in the world were we thinking when we thought we could do this without her! We are all so happy with the way things went! She was truly our "fairy godmother" throughout the whole experience! We highly recommend Aimee; you will be so happy that you chose her as your wedding planner! Thanks again for everything, Aimee!
    The Lynch Family, Madison, CT

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Debbie, Michael, Marissa and Charlie!! Your words mean so much to me!! That is exactly what we strive for, being there to manage all the details so that you can all truly enjoy the day. Getting to know you and your families was just the icing on the cake. Cannot wait to see what the future holds for the happy couple, love to you all!

Nickole · Getting married on 03/11/2021

Whew! Perfect event in the books thanks to ARW!

As a first time bride with little experience with anything wedding related, I was both skeptical and intimidated to begin planning one, particularly since I'm in Florida and the event was going to be in Hilton Head. I reached out to Amanda Rose Weddings several months before the event and was introduced to Aimee Fennessey, who immediately put me at ease and began coordinating any and all logistics as chosen in my package. She was not only flexible when I made last minute changes to our plan, but also happy to go the extra mile and coordinate with vendors that I was unable to meet with. The event went off without a hitch (except for me getting hitched :-), and Aimee was absolutely amazing! I simply could not have done it without her attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent communication skills. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend Amanda Rose Weddings, and especially Aimee, to other couples in need of a fabulous wedding planner.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Nickole!! You, Melanie and your families were all so kind, it was my pleasure to go the extra mile. On behalf of your full vendor team and myself, congratulations on becoming Dr. and Mrs. Melanie Bevan!! Cannot wait to see you both again next year 😘😘

Susan Burns · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Low Country Wedding

Aimee and her team were amazing. We were not sure about many aspects of planning a wedding. We have been together for 15 years and #finally we’re at a place in our lives where we could share our love for each other with family and friends. Aimee helped us with identifying vendors, selection of theme, wedding etiquette, venue set-up, timeline of events—“really everything”.
    Aimee was always available by cell, text, email and of course in person. She was even available when there was a threat of a hurricane. She shared her knowledge and expertise to help us create a beautiful day. She handled every detail—we never worried about anything! She more than a wedding planner—she became our friend. Thanks Aimee
    Moss Creek, Hilton Head Island—Malynda and Susan

Sent on 11/24/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Susan and Malynda, Your wedding was absolutely perfect!! It was so amazing to get to know both of you, your family and friends. You two are an amazing couple, and I wish you an absolute lifetime of happiness. I am so thankful that you came into our lives and cannot wait to see you both again soon!
  • Hayley

Hayley C · Married on 12/10/2019

Helpful, resourceful, and amazing all around!!

Planning a destination wedding from afar was challenging! We struggled searching for vendors, and worried about the cost and time of repeated trips to Hilton Head to try and figure all of the odds and ends out! Insert Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings! We were so fortunate to find Amanda Rose Weddings and Aimee was so wonderful to work with. She recommended vendors who suited our style/vision, and skillfully coordinated with all involved parties in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including providing us and all vendors with a detailed day of timeline. It was obvious she is well respected and has created and maintained great relationships with both the venue and our other vendors! She was easy to communicate with and responsive to all of my concerns and last minute changes! She coordinated a large bridal party for both the rehearsal and the pre-wedding activities, and was patient and understanding with all- even when half the groomsmen were off getting a drink when we were meant to be starting rehearsals! Additionally, when we planned to have a family friend officiate our wedding but realized state laws varied from those in our home state, Aimee stepped in and helped us make our marriage legal by "officially" officiating our wedding- saving us a trip to our busy city hall at home! During the wedding and reception she and her team were super attentive to our needs- even going to my hotel room to grab me a more comfortable pair of shoes mid reception!! I'm positive there was tons that went on behind the scenes but I didn't have to worry about any of it because Aimee had it handled!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Hayley! Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was so great getting to know you and Daniel. Your wedding was so beautiful, and I was proud to be a part of it! Kate and I wish you a lifetime of happiness 😘😘 Let me know next time you are in town so we can catch up!!
  • Barbara

Barbara Streitenberger · Married on 11/23/2019

Hilton Head Wedding

Aimee, WOW! It was perfect! Thank you for your attention to detail- it was set up so beautifully .. and looked even better than I imagined! Your timeline was so helpful and the evening went extremely well. Libby’s comment to me today when they stopped by was “It was the best day ever”! Will was so,so happy and thanked us over and over. Several of their friends commented that it was the best wedding they’d ever been to.
    Thanks for helping us make dreams come true!

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 6
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 7
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 8
    Sent on 11/29/2019

Hi Barbara,
    I am so incredibly impressed with all the work you put in to personalize your daughter's wedding! The details were amazing and I am so happy that my team was able to execute your vision and bring those details to life so you could enjoy the day with your daughter 😄😄 Thank you so much for this review, and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care! - Aimee

Libby streitenberger · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful!

My wedding day went flawlessly thanks to Amanda Rose and her team! From when we first booked them until the final clean up on my big day, I could not be more grateful or recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Libby!! I am happy I could bring your vision to life, and you and Will were able to truly be in the moment with your family and friends without having to worry about the behind the scenes! It was a gorgeous wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! 😘😘
  • Laura

Laura Quigley · Married on 10/18/2019

Incredible.. literally the best night ever

If I could do the day again I would do it in an instant. Aimee is just so on top of things in a way I could never imagine (or ever pull off on my own.) Her assistant Carrie kept me smiling in the awkward bride moments when you’re supposed to be alone (before the big reveal.) And moments I never considered she made perfect for my entire family.
    My wedding was not traditional in a lot of ways but I did want a level of elegance to be consistent throughout the evening and that was hand delivered by Aimee. She brought up ideas I’d never considered and her experience was evident throughout the planning process. Brides: Whatever you want, she can make it happen!!
    So I have somewhat overbearing parents who were paying for the wedding. They had A LOT of ideas (very different from mine) and Aimee considerately filtered through the heart of those ideas and ALWAYS had my thoughts in mind. In the end it was a blend that I feel so blessed to have had. Each of my parents had different aspects of their vision in a beautiful version of my dream.. I know that sounds far fetched but that’s literally what happened.
    Before this day (like weeks before) she made sure every detail I wanted was taken care of. She definitely is the girl you want if you’re like me and dealing with any overbearing personalities.. she simply is a Bride’s best friend and she will deal with any nonsense on your behalf.
    I have a six year old daughter. Aimee was so sweet and considerate to make sure that not only my daughter was involved when appropriate but I think even more importantly be aware of and make room for when she needed a break to go be a wild child (rather than forced to take more pictures.)
    Aimee, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made my beginning a fairy tale to live up to.

Laura

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 9
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 10
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Goosebumps!! Laura, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so special and emotional, and Karrie and I were beyond thrilled that it was everything you dreamed of. Getting to know you, your parents, Trey and your daughter was so much fun and I am could not be more happy for all of you. I wish you all a lifetime of happiness! 😘😘
  • Missy

Missy Short · Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every detail!

I can't say enough great things about Amanda Rose Weddings! I was a destination bride and having someone local to help was amazing! They took so much stress away and thought of details that I NEVER would have. I felt like the weeks and days leading up to our wedding weren't as stressful because of Amanda Rose wedding services. If you're back and forth with whether to have a wedding planner call and talk with them about what they have to offer. I promise you won't be disappointed. They truly help make your special day everything you want. My parents and I are forever grateful to their team.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Missy!! I am so glad that we were able to ease your mind so you could relax and enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos!! Stay in touch!! Love, Aimee
  • George

George · Married on 05/11/2019

Brooke and George Hilton Head wedding

Aimee was the best we could have hoped for. We live in Ohio and never could have done it without her. Her attention to detail, encouragement, patience, creativity was excellent! We will always be grateful for her help. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much George and Brooke!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family! Your photos turned out awesome, I especially love the ones with the pups! Take care!! 😘😘
  • Jamey

Jamey · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend Aimee Fennessey at Amanda Rose Weddings

Message from the bride: We had the pleasure of working with Aimee Fennessey and Amanda Rose Weddings for our April 13, 2019 wedding at the Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa. First, let me just say that we were blessed with the BEST vendors for our special day. There are not enough words to describe Aimee and ALL of her assistance throughout the wedding process. Even though Aimee was technically my "day of" coordinator, she never made me feel that way. She was always there to answer my questions (and let me tell you, I had a lot of them!), and she always gave the best of advice. Aimee is truly remarkable at her craft. As my parents keep mentioning, "Aimee was EVERYWHERE the day of the wedding." Aimee was absolutely, 100%, the right choice for our big day. She is so easy to work with and even helped me locate some of my other vendors she works closely with. Aimee is a wonderful person inside and out and I can't wait to recommend you to everyone who reads this. If you have any questions for me or other vendors I used for our party of a lifetime, feel free to email me at jamey.ballo@gmail.com.

Message from the groom: I had no idea how many little things need to go right in order to make a wedding go well. Aimee takes care of everything, big or small. Never in a million years would I have even thought of half of the things she took care of for us. She is an absolute master of her craft. She answered all of my wife’s questions and took the nervousness out of the whole event. She seemed to be everywhere at once and made sure the entire night was about us. The wedding flies by, and at times if feels like you and your partner are getting pulled in a million directions. Between photos and dances and the cake cutting, she made sure we had time for ourselves. We did not get to eat any appetizers when they came out since we were taking pictures on the beach with our photographer, but when we came back to our table she had the servers bring over a plate of each appetizer for us. She ensured that our food was given to us before anyone else, so that we could eat before we had to leave again. When we left, she made sure our food was covered up and kept fresh. She provided a private room for the bridal party so they could keep their bags there and touch up make up. She had food and drinks delivered to that room as well for the ladies. At the end of the night, Aimee had food put into containers and sent to our room. She also had all of the floral arraignments sent over as well. Aimee was extremely professional and handled any changes or unexpected events with ease. I cannot recommend her enough. Her and her assistant were absolutely fantastic.

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 11
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

WOW!! It was our absolute pleasure to help you bring your wedding day to life. You are an amazing couple and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you together!! 😘😘 Thank you!!

Paula Misorski · Married on 04/05/2019

Aimee Fennesey

My son was married at the Omni Hilton Head on 5/4/19 - and Aimee Fennessey and her staff did an outstanding job! We couldn't have done it without them! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Cat

Cat Higgins · Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect for destination brides

We used Aimee for our destination wedding at the Omni Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head this May. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania was a little nerve wracking, on top of that, my husband and I work very demanding jobs with little time to plan. Aimee handled everything beautifully through coordinating all our vendors, laying out a detailed and foolproof timeline, and communicating thoroughly. About a month out, I was so nervous about all the details coming together- would I forget something? During a phone meeting with Aimee, she went through all the details of the day with me- down to her coordinating dinners for our vendors.

The weekend of our wedding was flawless, and I didn't have to lift a finger- I got to truly enjoy and take in the experience. For a highly Type A- worries about everything kind of person, I literally had nothing to worry about all day. Even down to being flexible with us as a couple- Aimee listened when she originally pulled us to cut the cake and one of our requested songs came on- she shoo'd us back to the dance floor until the song was over, and THEN we cut the cake. If we had any problems that day, I never even heard about it.

If you're planning a wedding in the low country area, especially if you're doing a destination wedding- go with Aimee! I am SO glad that we did!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Cat!!! You are your guests had the BEST time dancing, I couldn't pull you away for too long 😄😄 Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to Melissa and I! We cannot wait to see your photos, stay in touch!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Lebedin · Married on 03/09/2019

Aimee is great!

Aimee was extremely organized and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was great getting to know you, John and the family!! I cannot wait to see the photos!

Misty · Married on 01/31/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings

We love out of state and wanted a beach elopement. Amanda Rose Weddinds was amazing! Everything was taken care of and brought to us. I have never been more relaxed on this special day. Awesome and professional group to work with. I would highly recommend everyone to use their services!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Misty!! Your intimate beach ceremony was absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos... you are a beautiful couple inside and out! Stay in touch 😘😘

Morgan · Married on 12/30/2018

We love Aimee!

We were referred to Aimee by one of our other vendors and couldn't imagine having planned our wedding without her! We were planning our destination wedding in HHI, and had no contacts in the area. Aimee was super responsive with any recommendations I asked for, and knows the best people on the island for everything! I can't thank Aimee enough for how responsive she was through the whole planning process, rehearsal, day of the wedding and even afterwards to help us with our marriage license! Aimee truly went above and beyond from attending vendor appointments with us when we were in town, to picking up our lunch for the bridal suites to calming my nerves about the weather! She was super organized and made sure our day was perfect! Melissa who helped Aimee the day of our wedding was also fabulous and ensured things ran smoothly! Thank you both so much for everything, you truly made our dream wedding day a reality!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Hi Morgan,
    I cannot believe it has already been over 2 weeks! Melissa and I are so happy we could bring your wedding vision to reality 😄 Thank you so much for this excellent review! Let us know next time you are on the Island, we would love to get together. Take care! - Aimee and Melissa

Nancy Beyer · Married on 11/20/2018

Amy was amazing!

I am the mother of the groom and live on Hilton Head Island, my now daughter in law hired amber to help her plan the most beautiful wedding. The bride and groom both live out of town and Amy made the planning process so easy and stress free! She had great recommendations for vendors, hair stylist, make up, draping, extra lighting, tables, chairs, etc. Everything was perfect, Amy had many good ideas that we would never have thought of. The coordination and logistics the day of the wedding were seamless and provided a stress free day for everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hello Nancy,
    I am so happy that I could eliminate some of the wedding day stresses for your son and his Bride! Your family was so kind, I could not have asked for a better client!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2018

Vital to making our big day perfect!

Aimee was incredible! During the planning process she really helped keep my stress levels down when I was having issues with a vendor or when I was feeling like I was forgetting to do something. But where she was irreplaceable was on our big day. She made sure everything was set up, the day ran smoothly, and that we always had a drink! I have no clue if anything went wrong during our wedding or reception because Aimee took care of everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Nicole and Scott! From the first time we spoke, it was a great fit! Thank you for trusting the ARW team to bring your wedding to life. It was an honor to get to know both of you and your families. Stay in touch!! 😘😘

Lori Gibson · Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless💕

Aimee was my Daughters wedding planner and she made my Daughters wedding seem like a Fairytale! Her selection of vendors and her behind the scenes work on wedding day was stress free! My first wedding as Mother of the bride and I had a blast at the reception, Thanks to all who made this happen👏🏻😇

Sent on 11/22/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you do much for the review Lori!! Brittney & Jeff's wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and my team could not have been happier to work with your family on making it perfect!! 😘😘 Happy Thanksgiving and stay in touch!

Brittney · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Flawless.

We live out of state, and had our wedding on Hilton Head Island at a rental house on the water. I can't say enough good things about Amanda Rose Weddings and more specifically Aimee. She was very attentive, helpful, fun & professional from day one. She beyond exceeded our expectations and our day was absolutely flawless thanks to her & her expertise. If you are thinking about going with Amanda Rose Weddings, the answer is YES. do it. You will not regret it! Thank you so much Aimee and ARW for all you do.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Brittney, 😘😘😘! Renee and I were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and making it a success. I loved seeing the details of your vision come together, and it was truly fun to see you both celebrate with your friends and family. I wish you and Jeff all the best and please, stay in touch! Love, Aimee

Lara Shisler · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Everything was absolutely perfect! It was wonderful to just enjoy the day and my family and friends, and not worry about logistics or anything else. Luana did a beautiful job facilitating everything and made it look effortless, though I know it wasn’t. Every detail was taken care of. I was able to just soak up each moment and enjoy it. Joe and I especially got a good laugh over how you graciously but firmly handled his parents before the ceremony – fabulous!! J

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 12
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Danielle D. · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely flawless!

I cannot thank Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings enough for an amazing experience! My husband and I had a destination wedding in HHI, which was a first in my family. We were initially a little worried about planning and being so far away, but Aimee took away EVERY concern we had! She planned and confirmed details even before I had a chance to think of them! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we ACTUALLY had time to enjoy the wedding, eat food, go to cocktail hour! I’m so grateful for Aimee and her team! They were incredible to work with and I couldn’t imagine planning without them!

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 13
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 14
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 15
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Danielle and Jason! I am thrilled that Melissa and I were able to handle all the details for you so that you could enjoy your wedding day. I love hearing that we were able to ease your mind and you could truly be in the moment!! Stay in touch! 😘😘

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfection

Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings helped make our day the absolute best EVER. I know every Bride says that, but I TRULY mean it. I wish we could re-live it over and over again. Aimee helped relieve all our stress so we could enjoy every second. She and her team put together the most detailed timeline, coordinated all wedding vendors, and brought my vision to life. With their help, we were able to relax and enjoy each minute of our wedding weekend. She is extremely responsive, detailed, professional, and most of all super sweet and fun! We are SO appreciative we had her by our side on our big day. It would not have been the same without them. We LOVE ARW!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Ashley and Greg!! Thank you so much for your kind words... it was awesome getting to know both of you and your families. Your wedding was gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Stay in touch!! 😘😘

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend.
    Linda Smreczak was incredible to work with and went above and beyond to plan the décor for our rehearsal dinner. She was warm, loves what she does, easy to work with, and gets back to you quickly. More than just creating a beautiful atmosphere, she helped us find an alternative hotel and venue after Hurricane Matthew rendered our first venue unavailable.
    When I first spoke with Linda, I had no idea what I wanted. She came up with beautiful ideas that completely worked for the venue. She decorated using 3 different tablescapes, customized place cards on oysters and gorgeous lighting. People could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue looked and all the details

Sent on 03/12/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Stephanie...I adored working with you. Thank you for letting me be creative while keeping your overall vision I mind. What an experience....we certainly weathered the storm so to speak.
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/21/2018

Handled everything!

Aimee was amazing. I do not live in Hilton Head and have a very busy job as does my husband - so we wanted someone who could plan a wedding without much input. Aimee put together every detail, and even when stressful situations arose (which they do) she took on the burden herself. We felt so grateful to have her involved in our wedding.

When I interviewed planners several of them wanted to be in constant contact for the months leading up to the wedding. Aimee only reached out to us by email when something needed to be signed or a big decision needed to be made. This was so important to me as I didn't want to look back on my wedding planning as a stressful event.

We even staid in Hilton Head for the week leading up to the wedding, in three beach houses from separate rental companies and she coordinated it all.

We trusted her so much that we let her book the flowers, food, cake and music without sampling it first. When we finally did it was all amazing! She knows the Island very well!

If you want someone who can turn out a wedding with beautiful details and you want to just show up and enjoy Amanda Rose Weddings is for you!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Liz and GK!! I am so happy that the wedding week was everything you hoped for. It was my pleasure to assist you along the way in finding the perfect wedding professionals! Take care and stay in touch!! 😘😘

Diana · Married on 08/19/2018

I planned a destination wedding in Hilton Head from St. Louis in 8 months and although I practically grew up in HHI, I could not have done ANY of it without Aimee’s help and guidance. She knew all the right people, was our liaison with all vendors and didn’t blink an eye when we had to have a date and venue change. She thought of everything and her team made my vision come to life! She is worth every penny and then some. Happy planning!!

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 16
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 17
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Diana + Jake! Thank you for your awesome review! I am loving looking through the preview of your photos! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you and Diana a lifetime of happiness!