Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

42 Reviews for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events

42 Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Ashley 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Perfection

Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings helped make our day the absolute best EVER. I know every Bride says that, but I TRULY mean it. I wish we could re-live it over and over again. Aimee helped relieve all our stress so we could enjoy every second. She and her team put together the most detailed timeline, coordinated all wedding vendors, and brought my vision to life. With their help, we were able to relax and enjoy each minute of our wedding weekend. She is extremely responsive, detailed, professional, and most of all super sweet and fun! We are SO appreciative we had her by our side on our big day. It would not have been the same without them. We LOVE ARW!!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Ashley and Greg!! Thank you so much for your kind words... it was awesome getting to know both of you and your families. Your wedding was gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Stay in touch!! 馃槝馃槝

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend.
    Linda Smreczak was incredible to work with and went above and beyond to plan the d茅cor for our rehearsal dinner. She was warm, loves what she does, easy to work with, and gets back to you quickly. More than just creating a beautiful atmosphere, she helped us find an alternative hotel and venue after Hurricane Matthew rendered our first venue unavailable.
    When I first spoke with Linda, I had no idea what I wanted. She came up with beautiful ideas that completely worked for the venue. She decorated using 3 different tablescapes, customized place cards on oysters and gorgeous lighting. People could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue looked and all the details

Sent on 03/12/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Stephanie...I adored working with you. Thank you for letting me be creative while keeping your overall vision I mind. What an experience....we certainly weathered the storm so to speak.

Diana 路 Married on 08/19/2018

I planned a destination wedding in Hilton Head from St. Louis in 8 months and although I practically grew up in HHI, I could not have done ANY of it without Aimee鈥檚 help and guidance. She knew all the right people, was our liaison with all vendors and didn鈥檛 blink an eye when we had to have a date and venue change. She thought of everything and her team made my vision come to life! She is worth every penny and then some. Happy planning!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 1
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 2

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Diana + Jake! Thank you for your awesome review! I am loving looking through the preview of your photos! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you and Diana a lifetime of happiness!

Jake 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Aimee and her team made what could be a stressful, complicated event and made it 100% stress-free and a huge success. When we had questions or last-minute changes to make Aimee was right on top of it. She responds incredibly quickly and is always happy to help. Even when we had what seemed like an impossible request right as the reception was starting, she had a solution and made it happen. We could not have picked a more competent, connected, and talented team to help us on our special day. Thank you thank you thank you to Aimee and Melissa! We loved every minute of our wedding and we could not have done it without you.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 3
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 4
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 5
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 6
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 7
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 8

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Diana + Jake! Thank you for your awesome review! I am loving looking through the preview of your photos! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you and Jake a lifetime of happiness!

Beth 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding planner Aimee was absolutely fabulous! She had great ideas and information for our destination wedding on Hilton Head Island, SC. Helpful doesn't even begin to describe how great she was. She had to hold a lot of hands to get us through it and she was wonderful! I highly recommend Amanda Rose Weddings & Events! They are the best!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Beth, I am so happy that I could bring your daughter's wedding vision to life and keep your day calm, seamless and stress free! You were a great co planner to have by my side!!

Joe 路 Married on 06/29/2018

We planned our wedding in Hilton Head over a year in advance. We live in Kentucky. Aimee was recommended to us and we could not have been happier. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect from before we arrived to the end of our night. We cannot thank her enough. Highly recommended. Could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 9
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 10

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Joe! Your beautiful, happy family made my job so easy :) Cannot wait to see your photos... stay in touch!

Meredith 路 Married on 05/31/2018

Great experience!!! Aimee was amazing! So helpful!!! My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

You were a beautiful bride and it was an amazing day!! Thank you Meredith!

Ben 路 Married on 05/31/2018

Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings and Events was truly excellent to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thank you Ben!!

Amanda 路 Married on 03/25/2018

Aimee is a dream come true! We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head from Kansas City in March 2018. We started planning a year in advance and Aimee was very responsive from day 1. She put me at ease at our first phone conversation where I felt like I was talking to an old pal. We truly loved that Amanda Rose Weddings is a true package deal. It was so easy to not have to worry about all the different vendors. The value we received having a package that included so many things (music, arbor, chairs, photography, hair/makeup, flowers, cake) was the initial appeal to us as we did not want to deal with too many vendors from afar. This was one of the only places we found that offered such a package. Aimee's guidance through the whole process made our special day so easy and not stressful in the slightest! The week we picked happened to be very unseasonably cold and was rainy the day of which many people would think would be very stressful but Aimee had multiple contingency plans ready to go for us. We ultimately decided we still wanted the beach -rain or shine- and she made it happen. It was sure chilly, but also NO ONE else was on that beach, lol! Due to the rain we didn't end up setting up all the chairs or the fabric on the arbor but it still turned out beautiful and intimate just how we wanted. It was important to me that with the weather being a big factor that day that she HEARD what we wanted and what was important and made sure the flexibility was there speaking to our vendors to make sure we got what WE wanted regardless. She had strong relationships with both the restaurant and our photographer.
    She GENUINELY had our best interests at heart through the whole process. She's checked in a few times since (we had a snag on our wedding license that we mailed in and she offered to drive to the probate office for us and to help in any way needed---weeks after the wedding and she'd been paid!)
    Aimee- thanks for bringing love to the Lowcountry!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 16
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 17
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 18

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda!!! No daytime rain showers was going to stop us from having the beach ceremony you dreamed of! Your photos turned out gorgeous as well! It was wonderful getting to know you and your family :) Stay in touch!

Kerri 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Kerri, Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be involved. All the best to you and your family... stay in touch!!

Marika 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 19

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Marika!!!! I am so happy I was able to keep your wedding day seamless, stress free and beautiful! You and Alan are awesome, I cannot wait to hear where life takes you!

Mary 路 Married on 09/29/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Mary!! On behalf of Amanda Rose Weddings and Purely D茅cor thank you for selecting us!! Both Linda and I had a great time working with you and bringing your daughter's vision to life! Cannot wait to see the photos!

Kristen 路 Married on 09/17/2017

Aimee is AMAZING. We felt so blessed to have found her. I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. Through hurricane Irma, not knowing if we would be able to have the wedding she stayed in contact with us on a daily basis. Aimee managed all of our vendors and is very attentive to detail. Wedding day was absolutely perfect! It was a pleasure to work with Aimee and we made a wonderful friend along the way.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and your families! I am so happy that you were able to have the beautiful beach wedding that you envisioned... Irma couldn't keep us down!! Stay in touch!

Annie 路 Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings for our September wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Shorehouse, and was completely blown away by her attention to detail, efficiency, and creativity - not to mention her ability to work under pressure!

Our wedding fell on the Saturday following Hurricane Irma, which easily could have created extra jitters (we were planning from afar, and had friends/family flying in from all over the country!), but Aimee went well above and beyond, keeping us updated on the island conditions (in real time, despite power outages and evacuations!) and communicated with all our vendors to make sure everyone knew our wedding was, in fact, still on! While we were super fortunate that everything went on as planned, knowing Aimee had plan b (and, likely, plan c) in place should anything need to change last minute, was worth every penny we paid - and then some!

Admittedly, I was NOT the easiest bride - I had several "out there" ideas, like releasing butterflies during our ceremony in honor of my late parents, coordinating homemade desserts from my brother, and an unruly "Pup of Honor," yet Aimee politely took every request in stride, provided expert advice, and ultimately guided us every step of the way, resulting in what many of our guests said was the best wedding they've ever attended!

The day of our wedding, I can honestly say I would not have enjoyed myself or been as present without Aimee's incredible support. Alongside her team, she took care of every single detail to keep the day running smoothly and checked in with me continuously to make sure I was happy and relaxed. Not having my Mom by my side throughout the planning process, and there to witness our big day, was deeply emotional, but Aimee truly went out of her way to make sure I felt supported and cared for, for which I will be forever grateful. Thank you, Amanda Rose, not just for bringing my vision to life, but for introducing us to a new friend!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 27
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 28
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 29

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Annie!! You are so sweet, thank you!! Your photos are gorgeous! It was truly an honor to help bring your wedding vision to life. No Irma could stop me from giving you an amazing wedding day :) Cannot wait to see you both next time you visit!

Lynda 路 Married on 04/08/2017

I used Amanda Rose 10 years ago to plan a small wedding and more recently to plan a post-wedding brunch for 60 people in my home. They did a fabulous job both times. I wouldn't plan an event without them. Linda and Aimee are incredibly responsive and present fun, creative and helpful ideas. Their knowledge of the various vendors in unsurpassed. Plus, they're really nice and a joy to work with. They are "roll up their sleeves" hard working and they make party-planning completely worry-free.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Linda!! On behalf of Amanda Rose Weddings and Purely D茅cor thank you for selecting us!! Both Aimee and I loved working with you!!

Tom 路 Married on 01/23/2017

As the Director of Operations for a professional photography team, we work alongside a wide variety of wedding planners throughout the US. Luana and Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings are the definition of professionals. They are creative, efficient, timely and a true team player, which a wedding or event requires - teamwork. The beauty of having them on your side is that you can enjoy your very special day, while knowing that all the details are being well taken care of. Make sure to chat with them - you will not be disappointed! Tom Caufmann, Photography by Anne, Inc.

• User7421886 路 1+ year ago

Amanda Rose helped my family plan an unforgetable 25th anniversary surprise for me! Everything from the flowers to photographer to decor was bery well planned out.

Kiersten 路 Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Aimee Fennessey for the past 18 months or so for our wedding on 9/17/16 in Bluffton and having her was worth every penny! My parents, my husband, and I were beyond thankful to have her as we planned this wedding from Indianapolis and Columbia, MO. From our very first phone conversation, I was instantly at ease with Aimee. She helped balance my anxious personality and made sure that my original vision for our day was never altered, even when guest counts and weather became areas of concern. Her expertise, guidance, and patience were exactly what my mom and I needed throughout the planning. Aimee worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors and made sure our wedding day timeline was thorough and detailed. Because of all of this, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kevin and I cannot thank you enough, Aimee!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Kevin and your family throughout the planning process!! I am so happy that I was able to help give you the wedding you always dreamed of!! Stay in touch!

Katie 路 Married on 09/03/2016

I worked with Aimee for our wedding on 9/3/2016 at the Omni in Hilton Head. She was great and made planning from San Francisco (where we live) not as stressful as it would have been otherwise! The day before our wedding, Hurricane Hermine blew through and we had to make some last minute changes regarding where we could do the rehearsal. She actually drove from her house all the way to our beach house where the wedding party was staying in driving rain and wind so we could practice. We couldn't have done it without her. In addition to Aimee, we also used Linda from Amanda Rose for the decor which turned out beautifully. I highly recommend using the driftwood chandelier she created..... I got a ton of compliments on it! Overall, Aimee and Linda did a great job and I am glad we used them.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

The hurricane only made your wedding weekend more memorable :) And the day of your wedding could not have been more beautiful weather! Thank you so much Katie and Bryant! Stay in touch! - Aimee We are so happy you liked the d茅cor and your guests too! It was such fun styling your wedding. - Linda

Connie 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Planning a wedding in Hilton Head all the way from Louisville, KY was an overwhelming task. We hired Amanda Rose Weddings and worked with Aimee who made everything a breeze! Her personality was an amazing fit for us, and we were able to relax with 100% confidence in her ability to make our day go off without a hitch. I truly do not know how we would have done it without her. Thanks to Aimee we had a beautiful, worry free day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Connie and Matt! You had a gorgeous wedding day! Stay in touch!!
  • User6884118 路 2+ years ago

Aimee was wonderful to work with!!

Lisa 路 Married on 05/22/2016

Aimee did a great job of handling things so that I could just enjoy the day. She thought of everything. Perfect day!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Lisa, I had a blast planning your daughter's wedding with you! Thank you for letting me be a part of the planning, everything turned out gorgeous!! Cannot wait to see your photos! Love, Aimee
  • User6694514 路 2+ years ago

Aimee Fennessy was our wedding planner for our daughters wedding on April 30, 2016. We decided to be thrifty and have her for the 6 weeks before and the day of the wedding. How I wish we had hired her for the entire time!! At 6 weeks out she made sure that all our vendors were confirmed and knew what to do, and how much we still owed them. She made an awesome timeline for us detailing everything about the wedding day. She took absolutely all the worry from our daughter and ourselves so that we could absolutely enjoy the day! I would highly reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! You combined the best of elegance and simplicity to have the most beautiful day! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. Stay in touch! Love, Aimee

Rebecca 路 Married on 11/07/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings. I am not very "bridal" or artistic and to make it more complicated, I was planning my Hilton Head wedding from Tennessee. She took my thoughts and transformed them into the most gorgeous venue ever. I got so many compliments from guests on the decor. She was also able to recommend a florist when my original one was not responsive. She knows exactly what looks good and what is overkill. She also didn't try to overdo it just to make extra money on her end. The result was a tasteful and beautiful venue that was just perfect - I cannot give her enough stars.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Rebecca..thank you for this wonderful review and for selecting us to help style your wedding. My entire Purely Decor team loved making this all happen for you. It was great working with youand I adored all the colors .