33 Reviews for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Event Design (1)
Civil (1)
33 Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Profile Picture Kerri, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Look at this carefree bride on the morning of!
Profile Picture Marika, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Profile Picture Mary, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Aimee is AMAZING. We felt so blessed to have found her. I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. Through hurricane Irma, not knowing if we would be able to have the wedding she stayed in contact with us on a daily basis. Aimee managed all of our vendors and is very attentive to detail. Wedding day was absolutely perfect! It was a pleasure to work with Aimee and we made a wonderful friend along the way.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings for our September wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Shorehouse, and was completely blown away by her attention to detail, efficiency, and creativity - not to mention her ability to work under pressure!

Our wedding fell on the Saturday following Hurricane Irma, which easily could have created extra jitters (we were planning from afar, and had friends/family flying in from all over the country!), but Aimee went well above and beyond, keeping us updated on the island conditions (in real time, despite power outages and evacuations!) and communicated with all our vendors to make sure everyone knew our wedding was, in fact, still on! While we were super fortunate that everything went on as planned, knowing Aimee had plan b (and, likely, plan c) in place should anything need to change last minute, was worth every penny we paid - and then some!

Admittedly, I was NOT the easiest bride - I had several "out there" ideas, like releasing butterflies during our ceremony in honor of my late parents, coordinating homemade desserts from my brother, and an unruly "Pup of Honor," yet Aimee politely took every request in stride, provided expert advice, and ultimately guided us every step of the way, resulting in what many of our guests said was the best wedding they've ever attended!

The day of our wedding, I can honestly say I would not have enjoyed myself or been as present without Aimee's incredible support. Alongside her team, she took care of every single detail to keep the day running smoothly and checked in with me continuously to make sure I was happy and relaxed. Not having my Mom by my side throughout the planning process, and there to witness our big day, was deeply emotional, but Aimee truly went out of her way to make sure I felt supported and cared for, for which I will be forever grateful. Thank you, Amanda Rose, not just for bringing my vision to life, but for introducing us to a new friend!

Photos
Profile Picture Annie, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Our experience was great. My wedding planner Aimee planned everything to the smallest detail. Everything was done and planned within 2 months. The day of our wedding everything went smoothly and we were able to change our location to where we wanted it in case of rain. Luckily the rain stopped a few hours before the wedding and my dream of a beach wedding was a go. Their was zero stress that day all i had to do was spend the day getting ready. My planner took care of EVERYTHING else. It was worth every bit of money. We used recommendations she had for the florist, hair makeup, etc and everyone one of them was fabulous. I can not recommend Amanda Rose Wedding and Events enough. You will be more then happy with the outcome of your special day if you decide to use them.

Profile Picture Gretal, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination
0.8

You only get to have a wedding once (well that’s the hope of course). When hiring a wedding planner it is the hope and expectation that it makes the whole process easier. If I can save someone from going through what I did, I would urge them not to go with Amanda Rose weddings.

Two weeks before my wedding, they quit. No one in the company even bothered to call me. Amiee, the planner, just sent me an email stating "After much thought and consideration I have decided that it is best for us to part ways. In the contract you signed it states that either party can cancel this Agreement, in writing, for any reason." They made no attempt to contact me to discuss their issues. In addition, they are refusing to return the deposit, leaving me on the hook for two planners, Amanda Rose and the replacement company I had to hire in a panic.

As if it couldn't get worse, the day before she quit, Amiee met with the vendors at the venue and caused much more harm than good. During the two-hour meeting (I was not able to be there as I was in California and the location had poor cell reception), she gave false information to the caterer causing her to have a freak out (she incorrectly told her she could not use the kitchen at the venue among other things). Because of her actions, the relationship with the caterer was irreparably damaged and I had to part ways with her. (It turned out ok cause I found an amazing caterer in Tina with Bluffton Oyster Company and the caterer I had to fire returned my deposit)

I know that their prices and packages look tempting, but please trust me that it is worth the money to go with someone else. I got married to the love of my life on May 12, 2017 with our closest 50 family and friends, everything went beautifully, no issues. I recommend Danielle and Steffen with Amazing rentals, Tina with Bluffton Oyster Company, Peter with Advanced A/V Rentals and Jody with Mayesh Flowers.

Profile Picture User6797353, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony

I used Amanda Rose 10 years ago to plan a small wedding and more recently to plan a post-wedding brunch for 60 people in my home. They did a fabulous job both times. I wouldn't plan an event without them. Linda and Aimee are incredibly responsive and present fun, creative and helpful ideas. Their knowledge of the various vendors in unsurpassed. Plus, they're really nice and a joy to work with. They are "roll up their sleeves" hard working and they make party-planning completely worry-free.

Profile Picture Lynda, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

As the Director of Operations for a professional photography team, we work alongside a wide variety of wedding planners throughout the US. Luana and Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings are the definition of professionals. They are creative, efficient, timely and a true team player, which a wedding or event requires - teamwork. The beauty of having them on your side is that you can enjoy your very special day, while knowing that all the details are being well taken care of. Make sure to chat with them - you will not be disappointed! Tom Caufmann, Photography by Anne, Inc.

Profile Picture Tom, 1/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Amanda Rose helped my family plan an unforgetable 25th anniversary surprise for me! Everything from the flowers to photographer to decor was bery well planned out.

Profile Picture User7421886, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend.
Linda Smreczak was incredible to work with and went above and beyond to plan the décor for our rehearsal dinner. She was warm, loves what she does, easy to work with, and gets back to you quickly. More than just creating a beautiful atmosphere, she helped us find an alternative hotel and venue after Hurricane Matthew rendered our first venue unavailable.
When I first spoke with Linda, I had no idea what I wanted. She came up with beautiful ideas that completely worked for the venue. She decorated using 3 different tablescapes, customized place cards on oysters and gorgeous lighting. People could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue looked and all the details

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

We worked with Aimee Fennessey for the past 18 months or so for our wedding on 9/17/16 in Bluffton and having her was worth every penny! My parents, my husband, and I were beyond thankful to have her as we planned this wedding from Indianapolis and Columbia, MO. From our very first phone conversation, I was instantly at ease with Aimee. She helped balance my anxious personality and made sure that my original vision for our day was never altered, even when guest counts and weather became areas of concern. Her expertise, guidance, and patience were exactly what my mom and I needed throughout the planning. Aimee worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors and made sure our wedding day timeline was thorough and detailed. Because of all of this, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kevin and I cannot thank you enough, Aimee!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Aimee for our wedding on 9/3/2016 at the Omni in Hilton Head. She was great and made planning from San Francisco (where we live) not as stressful as it would have been otherwise! The day before our wedding, Hurricane Hermine blew through and we had to make some last minute changes regarding where we could do the rehearsal. She actually drove from her house all the way to our beach house where the wedding party was staying in driving rain and wind so we could practice. We couldn't have done it without her. In addition to Aimee, we also used Linda from Amanda Rose for the decor which turned out beautifully. I highly recommend using the driftwood chandelier she created..... I got a ton of compliments on it! Overall, Aimee and Linda did a great job and I am glad we used them.

Profile Picture User5643216, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding in Hilton Head all the way from Louisville, KY was an overwhelming task. We hired Amanda Rose Weddings and worked with Aimee who made everything a breeze! Her personality was an amazing fit for us, and we were able to relax with 100% confidence in her ability to make our day go off without a hitch. I truly do not know how we would have done it without her. Thanks to Aimee we had a beautiful, worry free day!

Profile Picture Connie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee was wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture User6884118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil, Ceremony

Aimee did a great job of handling things so that I could just enjoy the day. She thought of everything. Perfect day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee Fennessy was our wedding planner for our daughters wedding on April 30, 2016. We decided to be thrifty and have her for the 6 weeks before and the day of the wedding. How I wish we had hired her for the entire time!! At 6 weeks out she made sure that all our vendors were confirmed and knew what to do, and how much we still owed them. She made an awesome timeline for us detailing everything about the wedding day. She took absolutely all the worry from our daughter and ourselves so that we could absolutely enjoy the day! I would highly reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User6694514, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough good things about Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings. I am not very "bridal" or artistic and to make it more complicated, I was planning my Hilton Head wedding from Tennessee. She took my thoughts and transformed them into the most gorgeous venue ever. I got so many compliments from guests on the decor. She was also able to recommend a florist when my original one was not responsive. She knows exactly what looks good and what is overkill. She also didn't try to overdo it just to make extra money on her end. The result was a tasteful and beautiful venue that was just perfect - I cannot give her enough stars.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Aimee Fennessey is AMAZING!! She did an excellent job organizing my Special Day. On a daily basis she would receive multiple emails from me, my mom, and my fiancé. and answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. She is super efficient and well organized. She met with all our vendors and made sure everyone was aware of the timeline. I also appreciate that even though she has multiple clients, she makes you feel like you are her only client and the top priority. She is also very easy to talk to you and kept me calm on my big day. She also had everything a bride could possibly need in her emergency bridal bag she brought with her to the bridal suite. :)

I am very glad I decided to use a wedding planner and that my mom found her. She is worth every penny! Thank you Aimee!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Amanda Rose was wonderful to work with!! They made planning our big day a breeze.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee with Amanda Rose was great!! We used her for 6 weeks and her service was more than I could have ever asked for. She made those weeks leading up to the wedding fun and stress free! The day of we had some unexpected weather and I never worried about a thing, she handled it all and kept me feeling at ease the whole time! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee did my wedding planning back in July and did an awesome job.

Profile Picture User4370715, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda Rose Wedding and Events did an outstanding job with our Wedding at the Westin. Linda was wonderful to work with and understood what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly and we could not have been more perfect. I definitely recommend Amanda Rose Wedding and Events!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 6/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Amanda Rose Weddings & Events for many things! My wedding was at the Omni in HHI and we rented chairs for our ceremony. We also rented navy tablecloths, cafe lighting and draping around the pavillion. I was able to add items along the way without any problems. I ended up adding a few things the week of, namely adjusting the number of tablecloths for our final head count. Linda was so kind and quick to respond to any request I had. They have a huge selection of decor and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need in the area.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings as our wedding planner for our June, 2013 wedding in Charleston, SC at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. In short, we highly recommend Linda as a wedding planner. First, we are from Chicago, and had never visited Charleston, so we relied heavily on Linda's recommendations when we chose our vendors and venue. Because we were unfamiliar with the area, we truly relied on Linda's experience with the vendors, and her suggestions when it came to the cost of everything from rentals to liquor to food. Linda suggested a handful of vendors, and we selected from among them. She gave us the pros and cons of each of them, provided photographs that she took on her own (so we weren't just relying on the Internet), and also included options of vendors with whom she hadn't worked, but about whom she heard good things. In short, we loved everything, and we attribute that to Linda. Without her suggestions, we would not have found some of our favorite vendors. We learned from our vendors that Linda has a great reputation among them as a planner-- which definitely helps. Additionally, Linda guides you through the entire planning process. She is organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and has great taste. She made even the most mundane parts of the planning process fun. Linda also ensures that your wedding day will be problem-free. She works tirelessly to make sure that any last-minute issues are handled by her-- and not you. When it looked like it would monsoon on our wedding day, she sprung into action, contacted vendors, made last-minute changes, and kept us all calm. Finally, Linda will go above and beyond the call of duty for you. She even helped my husband find a house for his bachelor party in Savannah! In summary, we highly recommend Amanda Rose weddings. She will help you make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture User3237663, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews