36 Reviews for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Elopement (1)
36 Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Great experience!!! Aimee was amazing! So helpful!!! My wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. Aimee took over the wedding planning for us around a month prior to the wedding but had helped us through the planning process with meetings, emails and phone calls for months before that. She always provided great suggestions and recommendations for us. I can't tell you how many times my husband and I told each other how thankful we were for having Aimee working with us for our wedding. She and her team are incredibly professional and really allowed us to just enjoy our wedding weekend. I very highly recommend working with Aimee and her team. We love her!

Profile Picture Lee, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee is a dream come true! We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head from Kansas City in March 2018. We started planning a year in advance and Aimee was very responsive from day 1. She put me at ease at our first phone conversation where I felt like I was talking to an old pal. We truly loved that Amanda Rose Weddings is a true package deal. It was so easy to not have to worry about all the different vendors. The value we received having a package that included so many things (music, arbor, chairs, photography, hair/makeup, flowers, cake) was the initial appeal to us as we did not want to deal with too many vendors from afar. This was one of the only places we found that offered such a package. Aimee's guidance through the whole process made our special day so easy and not stressful in the slightest! The week we picked happened to be very unseasonably cold and was rainy the day of which many people would think would be very stressful but Aimee had multiple contingency plans ready to go for us. We ultimately decided we still wanted the beach -rain or shine- and she made it happen. It was sure chilly, but also NO ONE else was on that beach, lol! Due to the rain we didn't end up setting up all the chairs or the fabric on the arbor but it still turned out beautiful and intimate just how we wanted. It was important to me that with the weather being a big factor that day that she HEARD what we wanted and what was important and made sure the flexibility was there speaking to our vendors to make sure we got what WE wanted regardless. She had strong relationships with both the restaurant and our photographer.
She GENUINELY had our best interests at heart through the whole process. She's checked in a few times since (we had a snag on our wedding license that we mailed in and she offered to drive to the probate office for us and to help in any way needed---weeks after the wedding and she'd been paid!)
Aimee- thanks for bringing love to the Lowcountry!

Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Courtesy of Beacon Photo
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - At Dockside Restaurant- Dinner Reception
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Dockside Restaurant- Dinner Reception
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Dockside Restaurant- Beautiful Views!!
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Courtesy of Beacon Photo
Flowers by Freshcuts
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Driessen Beach
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Driessen Beach
Beacon Photo
Chilly day!!
Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Driessen Beach Park- great boardwalk!
Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Profile Picture Kerri, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Photo for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Review - Look at this carefree bride on the morning of!
Profile Picture Marika, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Profile Picture Mary, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Aimee is AMAZING. We felt so blessed to have found her. I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. Through hurricane Irma, not knowing if we would be able to have the wedding she stayed in contact with us on a daily basis. Aimee managed all of our vendors and is very attentive to detail. Wedding day was absolutely perfect! It was a pleasure to work with Aimee and we made a wonderful friend along the way.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings for our September wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Shorehouse, and was completely blown away by her attention to detail, efficiency, and creativity - not to mention her ability to work under pressure!

Our wedding fell on the Saturday following Hurricane Irma, which easily could have created extra jitters (we were planning from afar, and had friends/family flying in from all over the country!), but Aimee went well above and beyond, keeping us updated on the island conditions (in real time, despite power outages and evacuations!) and communicated with all our vendors to make sure everyone knew our wedding was, in fact, still on! While we were super fortunate that everything went on as planned, knowing Aimee had plan b (and, likely, plan c) in place should anything need to change last minute, was worth every penny we paid - and then some!

Admittedly, I was NOT the easiest bride - I had several "out there" ideas, like releasing butterflies during our ceremony in honor of my late parents, coordinating homemade desserts from my brother, and an unruly "Pup of Honor," yet Aimee politely took every request in stride, provided expert advice, and ultimately guided us every step of the way, resulting in what many of our guests said was the best wedding they've ever attended!

The day of our wedding, I can honestly say I would not have enjoyed myself or been as present without Aimee's incredible support. Alongside her team, she took care of every single detail to keep the day running smoothly and checked in with me continuously to make sure I was happy and relaxed. Not having my Mom by my side throughout the planning process, and there to witness our big day, was deeply emotional, but Aimee truly went out of her way to make sure I felt supported and cared for, for which I will be forever grateful. Thank you, Amanda Rose, not just for bringing my vision to life, but for introducing us to a new friend!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I used Amanda Rose 10 years ago to plan a small wedding and more recently to plan a post-wedding brunch for 60 people in my home. They did a fabulous job both times. I wouldn't plan an event without them. Linda and Aimee are incredibly responsive and present fun, creative and helpful ideas. Their knowledge of the various vendors in unsurpassed. Plus, they're really nice and a joy to work with. They are "roll up their sleeves" hard working and they make party-planning completely worry-free.

Profile Picture Lynda, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

As the Director of Operations for a professional photography team, we work alongside a wide variety of wedding planners throughout the US. Luana and Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings are the definition of professionals. They are creative, efficient, timely and a true team player, which a wedding or event requires - teamwork. The beauty of having them on your side is that you can enjoy your very special day, while knowing that all the details are being well taken care of. Make sure to chat with them - you will not be disappointed! Tom Caufmann, Photography by Anne, Inc.

Profile Picture Tom, 1/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Amanda Rose helped my family plan an unforgetable 25th anniversary surprise for me! Everything from the flowers to photographer to decor was bery well planned out.

Profile Picture User7421886, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend.
Linda Smreczak was incredible to work with and went above and beyond to plan the décor for our rehearsal dinner. She was warm, loves what she does, easy to work with, and gets back to you quickly. More than just creating a beautiful atmosphere, she helped us find an alternative hotel and venue after Hurricane Matthew rendered our first venue unavailable.
When I first spoke with Linda, I had no idea what I wanted. She came up with beautiful ideas that completely worked for the venue. She decorated using 3 different tablescapes, customized place cards on oysters and gorgeous lighting. People could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue looked and all the details

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

We worked with Aimee Fennessey for the past 18 months or so for our wedding on 9/17/16 in Bluffton and having her was worth every penny! My parents, my husband, and I were beyond thankful to have her as we planned this wedding from Indianapolis and Columbia, MO. From our very first phone conversation, I was instantly at ease with Aimee. She helped balance my anxious personality and made sure that my original vision for our day was never altered, even when guest counts and weather became areas of concern. Her expertise, guidance, and patience were exactly what my mom and I needed throughout the planning. Aimee worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors and made sure our wedding day timeline was thorough and detailed. Because of all of this, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kevin and I cannot thank you enough, Aimee!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding in Hilton Head all the way from Louisville, KY was an overwhelming task. We hired Amanda Rose Weddings and worked with Aimee who made everything a breeze! Her personality was an amazing fit for us, and we were able to relax with 100% confidence in her ability to make our day go off without a hitch. I truly do not know how we would have done it without her. Thanks to Aimee we had a beautiful, worry free day!

Profile Picture Connie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee was wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture User6884118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil, Ceremony

Aimee did a great job of handling things so that I could just enjoy the day. She thought of everything. Perfect day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee Fennessy was our wedding planner for our daughters wedding on April 30, 2016. We decided to be thrifty and have her for the 6 weeks before and the day of the wedding. How I wish we had hired her for the entire time!! At 6 weeks out she made sure that all our vendors were confirmed and knew what to do, and how much we still owed them. She made an awesome timeline for us detailing everything about the wedding day. She took absolutely all the worry from our daughter and ourselves so that we could absolutely enjoy the day! I would highly reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User6694514, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough good things about Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings. I am not very "bridal" or artistic and to make it more complicated, I was planning my Hilton Head wedding from Tennessee. She took my thoughts and transformed them into the most gorgeous venue ever. I got so many compliments from guests on the decor. She was also able to recommend a florist when my original one was not responsive. She knows exactly what looks good and what is overkill. She also didn't try to overdo it just to make extra money on her end. The result was a tasteful and beautiful venue that was just perfect - I cannot give her enough stars.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Aimee Fennessey is AMAZING!! She did an excellent job organizing my Special Day. On a daily basis she would receive multiple emails from me, my mom, and my fiancé. and answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. She is super efficient and well organized. She met with all our vendors and made sure everyone was aware of the timeline. I also appreciate that even though she has multiple clients, she makes you feel like you are her only client and the top priority. She is also very easy to talk to you and kept me calm on my big day. She also had everything a bride could possibly need in her emergency bridal bag she brought with her to the bridal suite. :)

I am very glad I decided to use a wedding planner and that my mom found her. She is worth every penny! Thank you Aimee!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Amanda Rose was wonderful to work with!! They made planning our big day a breeze.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee with Amanda Rose was great!! We used her for 6 weeks and her service was more than I could have ever asked for. She made those weeks leading up to the wedding fun and stress free! The day of we had some unexpected weather and I never worried about a thing, she handled it all and kept me feeling at ease the whole time! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee did my wedding planning back in July and did an awesome job.

Profile Picture User4370715, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda Rose Wedding and Events did an outstanding job with our Wedding at the Westin. Linda was wonderful to work with and understood what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly and we could not have been more perfect. I definitely recommend Amanda Rose Wedding and Events!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 6/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Amanda Rose Weddings & Events for many things! My wedding was at the Omni in HHI and we rented chairs for our ceremony. We also rented navy tablecloths, cafe lighting and draping around the pavillion. I was able to add items along the way without any problems. I ended up adding a few things the week of, namely adjusting the number of tablecloths for our final head count. Linda was so kind and quick to respond to any request I had. They have a huge selection of decor and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need in the area.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews