Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

78 | Hilton Head Island, SC

78 Reviews for Amanda Rose Weddings & Events

• Nan

Nan Stafford 路 Getting married on 07/07/2022

The Best Wedding Planner in the Lowcountry!

We had one of those COVID-19 weddings this past Friday night which was the third time this year we have planned it. Aimee, with Amanda Rose Weddings was there for all three with bells on and a positive outlook. She truly made this experience a memorable one for sure. She took care of every detail and made everything wonderful! I would totally recommend her to any bride who is planning a wedding in the low country. (I am the mother of the bride)

Sent on 08/04/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Nan!! Thank you so much for your review!! Emma and Karl's wedding was absolutely perfect... even if it looked a little different then they initially planned. I loved all the details you incorporated, especially the lemons in the centerpieces and homemade limoncello! Cannot wait to catch up with you all in the fall!! 馃槝馃槝

Deborah Lynch 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings was truly our"fairy godmother"!

Thanks to Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings, our daughter's destination wedding a few short weeks ago was amazing! The best part was the bride and groom's delight with every aspect of it. Here are a few of their quotes: "It was the best weekend of our lives," and "It was beyond anything we could have wished for." "Even all of their friends said, 'It was a dream. "I'll never forget it.'" At the wedding, the bride was smiling and glowing, so all of Aimee and the Amanda Rose team's hard work paid off! Aimee is a pleasure to work with; we were so impressed with her knowledge and professionalism, her good-natured, firm guidance, her attention to detail, her calm demeanor, and most of all her sense of humor and laugh! She was incredibly responsive to every question we asked, often surprising us with how quickly she got back to us. We referred to her thorough, last day itineraries constantly; someone was always asking, "What did the itinerary say again? Who has it so we can check?"! At the rehearsal, Aimee asked if we had any questions. As I told her, the only question I had was what in the world were we thinking when we thought we could do this without her! We are all so happy with the way things went! She was truly our "fairy godmother" throughout the whole experience! We highly recommend Aimee; you will be so happy that you chose her as your wedding planner! Thanks again for everything, Aimee!
    The Lynch Family, Madison, CT

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Debbie, Michael, Marissa and Charlie!! Your words mean so much to me!! That is exactly what we strive for, being there to manage all the details so that you can all truly enjoy the day. Getting to know you and your families was just the icing on the cake. Cannot wait to see what the future holds for the happy couple, love to you all!

Nickole 路 Getting married on 03/11/2021

Whew! Perfect event in the books thanks to ARW!

As a first time bride with little experience with anything wedding related, I was both skeptical and intimidated to begin planning one, particularly since I'm in Florida and the event was going to be in Hilton Head. I reached out to Amanda Rose Weddings several months before the event and was introduced to Aimee Fennessey, who immediately put me at ease and began coordinating any and all logistics as chosen in my package. She was not only flexible when I made last minute changes to our plan, but also happy to go the extra mile and coordinate with vendors that I was unable to meet with. The event went off without a hitch (except for me getting hitched :-), and Aimee was absolutely amazing! I simply could not have done it without her attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent communication skills. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend Amanda Rose Weddings, and especially Aimee, to other couples in need of a fabulous wedding planner.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Nickole!! You, Melanie and your families were all so kind, it was my pleasure to go the extra mile. On behalf of your full vendor team and myself, congratulations on becoming Dr. and Mrs. Melanie Bevan!! Cannot wait to see you both again next year 馃槝馃槝

Susan Burns 路 Getting married on 02/10/2021

Low Country Wedding

Aimee and her team were amazing. We were not sure about many aspects of planning a wedding. We have been together for 15 years and #finally we鈥檙e at a place in our lives where we could share our love for each other with family and friends. Aimee helped us with identifying vendors, selection of theme, wedding etiquette, venue set-up, timeline of events鈥斺渞eally everything鈥.
    Aimee was always available by cell, text, email and of course in person. She was even available when there was a threat of a hurricane. She shared her knowledge and expertise to help us create a beautiful day. She handled every detail鈥攚e never worried about anything! She more than a wedding planner鈥攕he became our friend. Thanks Aimee
    Moss Creek, Hilton Head Island鈥擬alynda and Susan

Sent on 11/24/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Susan and Malynda, Your wedding was absolutely perfect!! It was so amazing to get to know both of you, your family and friends. You two are an amazing couple, and I wish you an absolute lifetime of happiness. I am so thankful that you came into our lives and cannot wait to see you both again soon!
  • Madalyn

Madalyn and Denny Reller 路 Married on 11/19/2020

Rescheduled wedding in 2 months!

Aimee was amazing! We chose to move our wedding from Ohio to HHI due to the pandemic and she helped me get in touch with some of the most amazing vendors with only 2 months notice! Every single vendor by far exceeded our expectations on the island. Aimee put together a very detailed timeline for us and even came to our rehearsal! Without her I would have been lost and way more stressed. The day of the wedding Aimee and her team set up the most amazing tables and ceremony decor that I had brought from home - if you鈥檙e designing your own wedding, Aimee is the best choice! Everything was set up exactly how I had dreamed!!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Tricia Meehan 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Aimee and Carrie were incredible, they took care of everything and took the stress off of us! They made the reception room look beautiful! They also kept us on track all night, and kept us informed and ready for what was coming next! After the reception they packed everything up and put it in our hotel room for us! They took care of everything throughout the day, and we couldnt of asked for a better pair of ladies to help us! We highly suggest using Amanda Rose Weddings for your event!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Hi Tricia,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review!! Your details were gorgeous, and we were so pleased to be able to give you the wedding you envisioned!! You, David, your wedding party and families were a blast, you could definitely feel the love! Cannot wait to see your photos!! Stay in touch 馃槝馃槝
  • Erin

Erin 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing! Aimee is the best!

Aimee was fabulous and so worth every penny! She had our entire wedding planned and vendors in place before the pandemic, leaving us stress free until our big day! Our wedding day was an absolute dream and flowed so smoothly because of Aimee and Melissa. We would 10/10 recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings to anyone getting married in HH.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Erin, Evan and EJ!! Thank you so much for your review! Your wedding day was beautiful and I am so happy that Melissa and I could give you everything you imagined. I cannot wait to see the photos!! If Island Selfie's album was any hint, it will be packed with the personalities of you and your guests. Stay in touch!! 馃槝馃槝

Ryley Steel 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Best wedding planner ever!

I decided to splurge on a wedding planner early on, because the wedding planning process was much more complicated than I expected. Hiring Aimee was the very best decision I made - I couldn鈥檛 have done it without her! She completely understood my vision, seamlessly put together a beautiful wedding day plan and then effortlessly moved everything to a new date when my venue shut down on our first date due to COVID. She was a pleasure to work with and I鈥檇 recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the Hilton Head area!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ryley!! Your wedding was so stunning, and knowing that it was for you and James made it absolutely perfect!! Cannot wait to catch up with you both in May!! Take care 馃槝馃槝

Victoria Sandercock 路 Married on 06/06/2020

Best planner ever

Aimee with Amanda Rose Weddings was seriously the best decision we could have made for our wedding. She was so organized and helpful throughout the whole process. If you are even thinking about using a planner I strongly recommend that you do and you choose her! With her help we were able to relax and just focus on the fun without having to worry about the nitty gritty of planning and executing a wonderful wedding! She made our dreams come true and I truly believe it would not have been half as amazing as it was without her. Also she is so cool and has the best personality! Love love loved working with her :)

Sent on 06/21/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Tory!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Working with both of you, and meeting your families throughout the week was such a joy. The love you all have for one another truly radiates and I was so happy to give you the wedding day that you deserve. You had those personal touches (sword for cake cutting, Sweet Child O' Mine?!) that made the day truly unique and perfect! Take care and stay in touch!!
  • Emma

Emma 路 Married on 04/04/2020

Review From A (former) Local!

There would be no way to explain how amazing Aimee and her team are in a review. We got married during the pandemic, changed some vendors, and even changed venues twice. Aimee was VERY hands on (especially because my husband and I are remote while my family is from the Island) and was very involved in the logistics. I can鈥檛 tell you how important this was to us with everything else going on鈥攊ncluding fielding numerous questions from guests鈥攖hat we knew the logistics were taken care of and taken care of at an exceptional level. I interviewed a couple other wedding planners on the Island and found that Aimee by far exceeded my expectations. We can鈥檛 recommend her enough! Thank you Aimee!!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Emma and Karl!! I could not have been happier to help along the way. You both are awesome, throughout all the changes, you went with the flow, stayed positive and remembered that it was about the marriage, not all the other "stuff." Your wedding day was absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see the full album. Take care and I will see you both in November!
  • Pam

Pam Steel 路 Married on 01/08/2020

Aimee is top notch and planning our second wedding in 2021!

Aimee Fennessey was our wedding planner for a wedding originally planned for May 30, 2020 which was then moved to August 1, 2020 due to COVID. Aimee was amazing through the entire process. She handled every detail and offered so many wonderful suggestions. She handled everything with such grace and confidence and was an absolute joy to work with. I can鈥檛 think of a better recommendation than putting her in charge of our second family wedding in May 2021. Aimee is top notch and makes wedding planning a joy!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Pam! Thank you so much for the excellent review!! James and Ryley had a beautiful day and I am so happy the vision came together even through the COVID hurdles. It was so much fun getting to know your family and I look forward to seeing everyone again in May!! 馃槝馃槝
  • Hayley

Hayley C 路 Married on 12/10/2019

Helpful, resourceful, and amazing all around!!

Planning a destination wedding from afar was challenging! We struggled searching for vendors, and worried about the cost and time of repeated trips to Hilton Head to try and figure all of the odds and ends out! Insert Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings! We were so fortunate to find Amanda Rose Weddings and Aimee was so wonderful to work with. She recommended vendors who suited our style/vision, and skillfully coordinated with all involved parties in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including providing us and all vendors with a detailed day of timeline. It was obvious she is well respected and has created and maintained great relationships with both the venue and our other vendors! She was easy to communicate with and responsive to all of my concerns and last minute changes! She coordinated a large bridal party for both the rehearsal and the pre-wedding activities, and was patient and understanding with all- even when half the groomsmen were off getting a drink when we were meant to be starting rehearsals! Additionally, when we planned to have a family friend officiate our wedding but realized state laws varied from those in our home state, Aimee stepped in and helped us make our marriage legal by "officially" officiating our wedding- saving us a trip to our busy city hall at home! During the wedding and reception she and her team were super attentive to our needs- even going to my hotel room to grab me a more comfortable pair of shoes mid reception!! I'm positive there was tons that went on behind the scenes but I didn't have to worry about any of it because Aimee had it handled!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Hayley! Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was so great getting to know you and Daniel. Your wedding was so beautiful, and I was proud to be a part of it! Kate and I wish you a lifetime of happiness 馃槝馃槝 Let me know next time you are in town so we can catch up!!
  • Barbara

Barbara Streitenberger 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Hilton Head Wedding

Aimee, WOW! It was perfect! Thank you for your attention to detail- it was set up so beautifully .. and looked even better than I imagined! Your timeline was so helpful and the evening went extremely well. Libby鈥檚 comment to me today when they stopped by was 鈥淚t was the best day ever鈥! Will was so,so happy and thanked us over and over. Several of their friends commented that it was the best wedding they鈥檇 ever been to.
    Thanks for helping us make dreams come true!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Hi Barbara,
    I am so incredibly impressed with all the work you put in to personalize your daughter's wedding! The details were amazing and I am so happy that my team was able to execute your vision and bring those details to life so you could enjoy the day with your daughter 馃槃馃槃 Thank you so much for this review, and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care! - Aimee

Libby streitenberger 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful!

My wedding day went flawlessly thanks to Amanda Rose and her team! From when we first booked them until the final clean up on my big day, I could not be more grateful or recommend them enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Libby!! I am happy I could bring your vision to life, and you and Will were able to truly be in the moment with your family and friends without having to worry about the behind the scenes! It was a gorgeous wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! 馃槝馃槝
  • Laura

Laura Quigley 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Incredible.. literally the best night ever

If I could do the day again I would do it in an instant. Aimee is just so on top of things in a way I could never imagine (or ever pull off on my own.) Her assistant Carrie kept me smiling in the awkward bride moments when you鈥檙e supposed to be alone (before the big reveal.) And moments I never considered she made perfect for my entire family.
    My wedding was not traditional in a lot of ways but I did want a level of elegance to be consistent throughout the evening and that was hand delivered by Aimee. She brought up ideas I鈥檇 never considered and her experience was evident throughout the planning process. Brides: Whatever you want, she can make it happen!!
    So I have somewhat overbearing parents who were paying for the wedding. They had A LOT of ideas (very different from mine) and Aimee considerately filtered through the heart of those ideas and ALWAYS had my thoughts in mind. In the end it was a blend that I feel so blessed to have had. Each of my parents had different aspects of their vision in a beautiful version of my dream.. I know that sounds far fetched but that鈥檚 literally what happened.
    Before this day (like weeks before) she made sure every detail I wanted was taken care of. She definitely is the girl you want if you鈥檙e like me and dealing with any overbearing personalities.. she simply is a Bride鈥檚 best friend and she will deal with any nonsense on your behalf.
    I have a six year old daughter. Aimee was so sweet and considerate to make sure that not only my daughter was involved when appropriate but I think even more importantly be aware of and make room for when she needed a break to go be a wild child (rather than forced to take more pictures.)
    Aimee, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made my beginning a fairy tale to live up to.

Laura

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Goosebumps!! Laura, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so special and emotional, and Karrie and I were beyond thrilled that it was everything you dreamed of. Getting to know you, your parents, Trey and your daughter was so much fun and I am could not be more happy for all of you. I wish you all a lifetime of happiness! 馃槝馃槝
  • Marissa

Marissa 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Aimee Fennessey is a superhero

Aimee made our dream wedding a reality. We absolutely loved her. She answered all my crazy late night emails right away and made wedding planning so fun and easy. Because of Aimee we were able to plan our wedding from across the country. Aimee is kind, funny, has amazing ideas, knows all the people you need to be connected with, and makes you feel like a close friend from the moment she meets you. No request is too big. In fact, we were making changes to our ceremony up until the morning of our wedding. Aimee truly is the only person who can do it all. If you're looking for a miracle worker, look no further :)

Sent on 09/24/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Marissa and Charlie! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I cannot believe it has been almost a year since your wedding, it does not seem like that long ago! You two had such a gorgeous day, I was happy to be able to pull all the details together for you. Stay in touch, and happy 1 year anniversary!!
  • Missy

Missy Short 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every detail!

I can't say enough great things about Amanda Rose Weddings! I was a destination bride and having someone local to help was amazing! They took so much stress away and thought of details that I NEVER would have. I felt like the weeks and days leading up to our wedding weren't as stressful because of Amanda Rose wedding services. If you're back and forth with whether to have a wedding planner call and talk with them about what they have to offer. I promise you won't be disappointed. They truly help make your special day everything you want. My parents and I are forever grateful to their team.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Missy!! I am so glad that we were able to ease your mind so you could relax and enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos!! Stay in touch!! Love, Aimee
  • Taylor

Taylor Henning 路 Married on 05/23/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings is Amazing!

We worked with Aimee from Amanda Rose Weddings and I cannot say enough good things about our experience. We had to completely scrap our original wedding plans due to COVID-19 and decided to have a more intimate beach wedding in Hilton Head. Aimee helped us pull the most beautiful, fun, personal day together in less than 3 months. I never felt stressed out because we had Aimee on our side. She's organized, yet laid back (who wants a high-strung planner??). She's personable, creative, reliable, and so on top of it. If you're thinking about hiring a wedding planner, go with Amanda Rose Weddings...it's the best money you'll spend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

HI Taylor and Patrick!! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I hate that you had to change your original plans, but have to say, it was so fun planning your beach wedding here on Hilton Head. Hearing those toasts, we could really feel how much love was between not only you both, but your friends and family as well. It truly was a beautiful day, and thank you for trusting Amanda Rose Weddings with your details. I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more! Cannot wait to see your photos, stay in touch!!
  • George

George 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Brooke and George Hilton Head wedding

Aimee was the best we could have hoped for. We live in Ohio and never could have done it without her. Her attention to detail, encouragement, patience, creativity was excellent! We will always be grateful for her help. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much George and Brooke!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family! Your photos turned out awesome, I especially love the ones with the pups! Take care!! 馃槝馃槝
  • Jamey

Jamey 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend Aimee Fennessey at Amanda Rose Weddings

Message from the bride: We had the pleasure of working with Aimee Fennessey and Amanda Rose Weddings for our April 13, 2019 wedding at the Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa. First, let me just say that we were blessed with the BEST vendors for our special day. There are not enough words to describe Aimee and ALL of her assistance throughout the wedding process. Even though Aimee was technically my "day of" coordinator, she never made me feel that way. She was always there to answer my questions (and let me tell you, I had a lot of them!), and she always gave the best of advice. Aimee is truly remarkable at her craft. As my parents keep mentioning, "Aimee was EVERYWHERE the day of the wedding." Aimee was absolutely, 100%, the right choice for our big day. She is so easy to work with and even helped me locate some of my other vendors she works closely with. Aimee is a wonderful person inside and out and I can't wait to recommend you to everyone who reads this. If you have any questions for me or other vendors I used for our party of a lifetime, feel free to email me at jamey.ballo@gmail.com.

Message from the groom: I had no idea how many little things need to go right in order to make a wedding go well. Aimee takes care of everything, big or small. Never in a million years would I have even thought of half of the things she took care of for us. She is an absolute master of her craft. She answered all of my wife鈥檚 questions and took the nervousness out of the whole event. She seemed to be everywhere at once and made sure the entire night was about us. The wedding flies by, and at times if feels like you and your partner are getting pulled in a million directions. Between photos and dances and the cake cutting, she made sure we had time for ourselves. We did not get to eat any appetizers when they came out since we were taking pictures on the beach with our photographer, but when we came back to our table she had the servers bring over a plate of each appetizer for us. She ensured that our food was given to us before anyone else, so that we could eat before we had to leave again. When we left, she made sure our food was covered up and kept fresh. She provided a private room for the bridal party so they could keep their bags there and touch up make up. She had food and drinks delivered to that room as well for the ladies. At the end of the night, Aimee had food put into containers and sent to our room. She also had all of the floral arraignments sent over as well. Aimee was extremely professional and handled any changes or unexpected events with ease. I cannot recommend her enough. Her and her assistant were absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

WOW!! It was our absolute pleasure to help you bring your wedding day to life. You are an amazing couple and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you together!! 馃槝馃槝 Thank you!!

Paula Misorski 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Aimee Fennesey

My son was married at the Omni Hilton Head on 5/4/19 - and Aimee Fennessey and her staff did an outstanding job! We couldn't have done it without them! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Cat

Cat Higgins 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect for destination brides

We used Aimee for our destination wedding at the Omni Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head this May. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania was a little nerve wracking, on top of that, my husband and I work very demanding jobs with little time to plan. Aimee handled everything beautifully through coordinating all our vendors, laying out a detailed and foolproof timeline, and communicating thoroughly. About a month out, I was so nervous about all the details coming together- would I forget something? During a phone meeting with Aimee, she went through all the details of the day with me- down to her coordinating dinners for our vendors.

The weekend of our wedding was flawless, and I didn't have to lift a finger- I got to truly enjoy and take in the experience. For a highly Type A- worries about everything kind of person, I literally had nothing to worry about all day. Even down to being flexible with us as a couple- Aimee listened when she originally pulled us to cut the cake and one of our requested songs came on- she shoo'd us back to the dance floor until the song was over, and THEN we cut the cake. If we had any problems that day, I never even heard about it.

If you're planning a wedding in the low country area, especially if you're doing a destination wedding- go with Aimee! I am SO glad that we did!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Cat!!! You are your guests had the BEST time dancing, I couldn't pull you away for too long 馃槃馃槃 Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to Melissa and I! We cannot wait to see your photos, stay in touch!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Lebedin 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Aimee is great!

Aimee was extremely organized and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was great getting to know you, John and the family!! I cannot wait to see the photos!

Misty 路 Married on 01/31/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings

We love out of state and wanted a beach elopement. Amanda Rose Weddinds was amazing! Everything was taken care of and brought to us. I have never been more relaxed on this special day. Awesome and professional group to work with. I would highly recommend everyone to use their services!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Misty!! Your intimate beach ceremony was absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos... you are a beautiful couple inside and out! Stay in touch 馃槝馃槝