Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 7
  • Missy

Missy Short 路 Getting married on 06/04/2019

Worth every detail!

I can't say enough great things about Amanda Rose Weddings! I was a destination bride and having someone local to help was amazing! They took so much stress away and thought of details that I NEVER would have. I felt like the weeks and days leading up to our wedding weren't as stressful because of Amanda Rose wedding services. If you're back and forth with whether to have a wedding planner call and talk with them about what they have to offer. I promise you won't be disappointed. They truly help make your special day everything you want. My parents and I are forever grateful to their team.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Missy!! I am so glad that we were able to ease your mind so you could relax and enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos!! Stay in touch!! Love, Aimee

Paula Misorski 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Aimee Fennesey

My son was married at the Omni Hilton Head on 5/4/19 - and Aimee Fennessey and her staff did an outstanding job! We couldn't have done it without them! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Cat

Cat Higgins 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect for destination brides

We used Aimee for our destination wedding at the Omni Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head this May. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania was a little nerve wracking, on top of that, my husband and I work very demanding jobs with little time to plan. Aimee handled everything beautifully through coordinating all our vendors, laying out a detailed and foolproof timeline, and communicating thoroughly. About a month out, I was so nervous about all the details coming together- would I forget something? During a phone meeting with Aimee, she went through all the details of the day with me- down to her coordinating dinners for our vendors.

The weekend of our wedding was flawless, and I didn't have to lift a finger- I got to truly enjoy and take in the experience. For a highly Type A- worries about everything kind of person, I literally had nothing to worry about all day. Even down to being flexible with us as a couple- Aimee listened when she originally pulled us to cut the cake and one of our requested songs came on- she shoo'd us back to the dance floor until the song was over, and THEN we cut the cake. If we had any problems that day, I never even heard about it.

If you're planning a wedding in the low country area, especially if you're doing a destination wedding- go with Aimee! I am SO glad that we did!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Cat!!! You are your guests had the BEST time dancing, I couldn't pull you away for too long 馃槃馃槃 Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to Melissa and I! We cannot wait to see your photos, stay in touch!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Lebedin 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Aimee is great!

Aimee was extremely organized and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was great getting to know you, John and the family!! I cannot wait to see the photos!

Misty 路 Married on 01/31/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings

We love out of state and wanted a beach elopement. Amanda Rose Weddinds was amazing! Everything was taken care of and brought to us. I have never been more relaxed on this special day. Awesome and professional group to work with. I would highly recommend everyone to use their services!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Misty!! Your intimate beach ceremony was absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos... you are a beautiful couple inside and out! Stay in touch 馃槝馃槝

Nancy Beyer 路 Married on 11/20/2018

Amy was amazing!

I am the mother of the groom and live on Hilton Head Island, my now daughter in law hired amber to help her plan the most beautiful wedding. The bride and groom both live out of town and Amy made the planning process so easy and stress free! She had great recommendations for vendors, hair stylist, make up, draping, extra lighting, tables, chairs, etc. Everything was perfect, Amy had many good ideas that we would never have thought of. The coordination and logistics the day of the wedding were seamless and provided a stress free day for everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hello Nancy,
    I am so happy that I could eliminate some of the wedding day stresses for your son and his Bride! Your family was so kind, I could not have asked for a better client!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Vital to making our big day perfect!

Aimee was incredible! During the planning process she really helped keep my stress levels down when I was having issues with a vendor or when I was feeling like I was forgetting to do something. But where she was irreplaceable was on our big day. She made sure everything was set up, the day ran smoothly, and that we always had a drink! I have no clue if anything went wrong during our wedding or reception because Aimee took care of everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Nicole and Scott! From the first time we spoke, it was a great fit! Thank you for trusting the ARW team to bring your wedding to life. It was an honor to get to know both of you and your families. Stay in touch!! 馃槝馃槝

Lori Gibson 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless馃挄

Aimee was my Daughters wedding planner and she made my Daughters wedding seem like a Fairytale! Her selection of vendors and her behind the scenes work on wedding day was stress free! My first wedding as Mother of the bride and I had a blast at the reception, Thanks to all who made this happen馃憦馃徎馃槆

Sent on 11/22/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you do much for the review Lori!! Brittney & Jeff's wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and my team could not have been happier to work with your family on making it perfect!! 馃槝馃槝 Happy Thanksgiving and stay in touch!

Brittney 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Flawless.

We live out of state, and had our wedding on Hilton Head Island at a rental house on the water. I can't say enough good things about Amanda Rose Weddings and more specifically Aimee. She was very attentive, helpful, fun & professional from day one. She beyond exceeded our expectations and our day was absolutely flawless thanks to her & her expertise. If you are thinking about going with Amanda Rose Weddings, the answer is YES. do it. You will not regret it! Thank you so much Aimee and ARW for all you do.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Brittney, 馃槝馃槝馃槝! Renee and I were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and making it a success. I loved seeing the details of your vision come together, and it was truly fun to see you both celebrate with your friends and family. I wish you and Jeff all the best and please, stay in touch! Love, Aimee

Lara Shisler 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Everything was absolutely perfect! It was wonderful to just enjoy the day and my family and friends, and not worry about logistics or anything else. Luana did a beautiful job facilitating everything and made it look effortless, though I know it wasn鈥檛. Every detail was taken care of. I was able to just soak up each moment and enjoy it. Joe and I especially got a good laugh over how you graciously but firmly handled his parents before the ceremony 鈥 fabulous!! J

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 8

Danielle D. 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely flawless!

I cannot thank Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings enough for an amazing experience! My husband and I had a destination wedding in HHI, which was a first in my family. We were initially a little worried about planning and being so far away, but Aimee took away EVERY concern we had! She planned and confirmed details even before I had a chance to think of them! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we ACTUALLY had time to enjoy the wedding, eat food, go to cocktail hour! I鈥檓 so grateful for Aimee and her team! They were incredible to work with and I couldn鈥檛 imagine planning without them!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 9
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 10
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 11

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Danielle and Jason! I am thrilled that Melissa and I were able to handle all the details for you so that you could enjoy your wedding day. I love hearing that we were able to ease your mind and you could truly be in the moment!! Stay in touch! 馃槝馃槝

Ashley 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Perfection

Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings helped make our day the absolute best EVER. I know every Bride says that, but I TRULY mean it. I wish we could re-live it over and over again. Aimee helped relieve all our stress so we could enjoy every second. She and her team put together the most detailed timeline, coordinated all wedding vendors, and brought my vision to life. With their help, we were able to relax and enjoy each minute of our wedding weekend. She is extremely responsive, detailed, professional, and most of all super sweet and fun! We are SO appreciative we had her by our side on our big day. It would not have been the same without them. We LOVE ARW!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Ashley and Greg!! Thank you so much for your kind words... it was awesome getting to know both of you and your families. Your wedding was gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Stay in touch!! 馃槝馃槝

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend.
    Linda Smreczak was incredible to work with and went above and beyond to plan the d茅cor for our rehearsal dinner. She was warm, loves what she does, easy to work with, and gets back to you quickly. More than just creating a beautiful atmosphere, she helped us find an alternative hotel and venue after Hurricane Matthew rendered our first venue unavailable.
    When I first spoke with Linda, I had no idea what I wanted. She came up with beautiful ideas that completely worked for the venue. She decorated using 3 different tablescapes, customized place cards on oysters and gorgeous lighting. People could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue looked and all the details

Sent on 03/12/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Stephanie...I adored working with you. Thank you for letting me be creative while keeping your overall vision I mind. What an experience....we certainly weathered the storm so to speak.

Diana 路 Married on 08/19/2018

I planned a destination wedding in Hilton Head from St. Louis in 8 months and although I practically grew up in HHI, I could not have done ANY of it without Aimee鈥檚 help and guidance. She knew all the right people, was our liaison with all vendors and didn鈥檛 blink an eye when we had to have a date and venue change. She thought of everything and her team made my vision come to life! She is worth every penny and then some. Happy planning!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 12
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 13

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Diana + Jake! Thank you for your awesome review! I am loving looking through the preview of your photos! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you and Diana a lifetime of happiness!

Jake 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Aimee and her team made what could be a stressful, complicated event and made it 100% stress-free and a huge success. When we had questions or last-minute changes to make Aimee was right on top of it. She responds incredibly quickly and is always happy to help. Even when we had what seemed like an impossible request right as the reception was starting, she had a solution and made it happen. We could not have picked a more competent, connected, and talented team to help us on our special day. Thank you thank you thank you to Aimee and Melissa! We loved every minute of our wedding and we could not have done it without you.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 14
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 15
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 16
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 17
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 18
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 19

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Diana + Jake! Thank you for your awesome review! I am loving looking through the preview of your photos! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you and Jake a lifetime of happiness!

Beth 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding planner Aimee was absolutely fabulous! She had great ideas and information for our destination wedding on Hilton Head Island, SC. Helpful doesn't even begin to describe how great she was. She had to hold a lot of hands to get us through it and she was wonderful! I highly recommend Amanda Rose Weddings & Events! They are the best!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Beth, I am so happy that I could bring your daughter's wedding vision to life and keep your day calm, seamless and stress free! You were a great co planner to have by my side!!

Joe 路 Married on 06/29/2018

We planned our wedding in Hilton Head over a year in advance. We live in Kentucky. Aimee was recommended to us and we could not have been happier. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect from before we arrived to the end of our night. We cannot thank her enough. Highly recommended. Could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 20
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 21

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Joe! Your beautiful, happy family made my job so easy :) Cannot wait to see your photos... stay in touch!

Meredith 路 Married on 05/31/2018

Great experience!!! Aimee was amazing! So helpful!!! My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

You were a beautiful bride and it was an amazing day!! Thank you Meredith!

Ben 路 Married on 05/31/2018

Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings and Events was truly excellent to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thank you Ben!!

Lee 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Aimee and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. Aimee took over the wedding planning for us around a month prior to the wedding but had helped us through the planning process with meetings, emails and phone calls for months before that. She always provided great suggestions and recommendations for us. I can't tell you how many times my husband and I told each other how thankful we were for having Aimee working with us for our wedding. She and her team are incredibly professional and really allowed us to just enjoy our wedding weekend. I very highly recommend working with Aimee and her team. We love her!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Lee and Ryan!! Thank you for your kind words, I am so happy that I could help bring your wedding to reality and take some of the wedding jitters off of your shoulders. Cannot wait to see your photos! Stay in touch!

Amanda 路 Married on 03/25/2018

Aimee is a dream come true! We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head from Kansas City in March 2018. We started planning a year in advance and Aimee was very responsive from day 1. She put me at ease at our first phone conversation where I felt like I was talking to an old pal. We truly loved that Amanda Rose Weddings is a true package deal. It was so easy to not have to worry about all the different vendors. The value we received having a package that included so many things (music, arbor, chairs, photography, hair/makeup, flowers, cake) was the initial appeal to us as we did not want to deal with too many vendors from afar. This was one of the only places we found that offered such a package. Aimee's guidance through the whole process made our special day so easy and not stressful in the slightest! The week we picked happened to be very unseasonably cold and was rainy the day of which many people would think would be very stressful but Aimee had multiple contingency plans ready to go for us. We ultimately decided we still wanted the beach -rain or shine- and she made it happen. It was sure chilly, but also NO ONE else was on that beach, lol! Due to the rain we didn't end up setting up all the chairs or the fabric on the arbor but it still turned out beautiful and intimate just how we wanted. It was important to me that with the weather being a big factor that day that she HEARD what we wanted and what was important and made sure the flexibility was there speaking to our vendors to make sure we got what WE wanted regardless. She had strong relationships with both the restaurant and our photographer.
    She GENUINELY had our best interests at heart through the whole process. She's checked in a few times since (we had a snag on our wedding license that we mailed in and she offered to drive to the probate office for us and to help in any way needed---weeks after the wedding and she'd been paid!)
    Aimee- thanks for bringing love to the Lowcountry!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 27
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 28
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 29

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda!!! No daytime rain showers was going to stop us from having the beach ceremony you dreamed of! Your photos turned out gorgeous as well! It was wonderful getting to know you and your family :) Stay in touch!

Kerri 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Hi Kerri,
    Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be involved. All the best to you and your family... stay in touch!!

Marika 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 30

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Marika!!!! I am so happy I was able to keep your wedding day seamless, stress free and beautiful! You and Alan are awesome, I cannot wait to hear where life takes you!

Mary 路 Married on 09/29/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Mary!! On behalf of Amanda Rose Weddings and Purely D茅cor thank you for selecting us!! Both Linda and I had a great time working with you and bringing your daughter's vision to life! Cannot wait to see the photos!