Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

53 | Hilton Head Island, SC

53 Reviews for Beth Baldwin Weddings

53 Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

Michele · Married on 10/27/2018

Beth and Margaret made this day "stress free" for the bride and mother of the bride. Their input as to personalized touches were awesome!

Beth had some incredible insight into the caterer and added touches to personalize Savannah Railroad Museum magical for the wedding. If I had any questions the day of the wedding- they were already on it and had the answer. No one is better equipped to make you wedding day stress free then this team. The contacted all vendor's multiple time prior- got space heaters when the temperature dropped, ensured every detail was cared for, stayed with the vendors to tear down and brought our items to our home. Best investment for anyone getting married in the Hilton Head/Savannah area.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Michele, Margaret and I were so happy to be a part of Wedding Day! Thank you for your kind words and endorsement, and we wish you and your newly expanded family the very best! Hugs, Beth and Margaret

Sarah Cheah · Married on 09/15/2018

All the way to hurricane

Beth was absolutely wonderful. The entire wedding process was stress free and simple. Beth was able to work with my budget and style to help me plan a wedding I never could have dreamed up. My wedding was unfortunately canceled due to Hurricane Florence and Beth was a huge help in contacting vendors. She’s the best of the best.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Sarah, It was surreal to me that I didn't quite have the closure I normally have with a Wedding Client, but I'm so happy that you all were pleased with the plans we had outlined. Hurricane Florence just had different plans for us! So glad it was a happy ending, and that i had the wonderful opportunity to work with you. I know you and Andrew have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you to look forward to! Many hugs, Beth

Meghana · Married on 06/02/2018

First off, Beth is the best! There is NO ONE as organized, detail oriented, creative, and genuine. She took the work out of everything and made planning this wedding an enjoyable experience. The whole process was seamless and stress free for me and my family.

We had a Hindu/Christian wedding and this was the first time Beth had the opportunity to plan one. That did not stop her in the slightest. She balanced both traditions effortlessly and we are over the moon with the result. Her experience is a given, but her divine ability to create something from scratch in unfamiliar territory is truly something to behold.

My husband and I are amazed by how she turned our dream wedding into a reality, and so much more. We can’t thank her enough for her role in our special weekend. It was an absolute pleasure working with Beth and her amazing team!

Tanuja · Married on 06/02/2018

My family and I can’t say enough about our experience with Beth Baldwin Weddings. Beth and her entire team made sure that my daughter’s wedding was everything a bride could ever hope for, while allowing us to enjoy and experience every moment! Beth Baldwin is a professional who put my daughter and her fiancé (along with my husband and me!) at ease from day one. She truly listened to what our vision was for this unique type of destination wedding (a NY/NJ Hindu/Christian union that spanned 4 days with several events). With just a few meetings and phone calls, we were able to make important decisions quickly, not only because Beth’s preferred vendors were incredibly talented, experienced, and reliable, but because she has a wonderful relationship with all of them. We didn’t know it at the time because it all seemed so easy for us, but every phone call we had with Beth was preceded and followed by several calls/emails/visits on her part with the vendors. Beth was extremely organized and had the ability to make sure we made decisions and completed tasks in a timely manner. We felt as if she held our hand through every detail of the planning process - many times about details that we had not even thought of! As the big day (or week in our case) approached, she provided a detailed timeline so we knew what to expect. What we didn’t know was that we would truly be made to feel like we were the guests at our daughter’s wedding! Family and friends were amazed by how seamlessly all the events took place (even despite a change in wedding ceremony venue due to sudden torrential rain). Everyone said the new venue looked like it was planned there all along (all this without any delays in ceremony start time!). We received so many compliments from our guests - saying that it was the most beautiful, well organized, and fun wedding they had ever attended - which meant so much to us. Finally, the relationship we developed has resulted in us gaining a friend for life.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Tanuja and Meghana, Thank you both for the heartfelt, glowing reviews! It was such a joy to work with all of you, and to witness SUCH a beautiful, fun-filled Wedding Weekend for you all and your Guests! You MUST stay in touch, and let me know when you plan to visit Hilton Head in the future so we can plan to catch up....miss you all so much! Hugs to all of you, Beth

Lesley · Married on 05/25/2018

Our experience working with Beth was nothing short of fabulous! Her experience and contacts with all the best vendors, coupled with her professionalism and overall pleasant demeanor made for a most positive working relationship. Ours was a destination wedding and so we were working long distance and Beth took care of every important detail in a way that gave us tremendous comfort and confidence. The results spoke for themselves....we (along with our guests) could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 1
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 2
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 3
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 4
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 5

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Lesley, Thank you so much for such a glowing review! It was so special to work on your vision for the perfect Palmetto Bluff Wedding Weekend, and I was honored to be a part of your and Calvin's celebration! I hope you all will stay in touch, and share more pictures when you have them back from the photographers! My Best, Beth

Maura · Married on 05/05/2018

Beth and team are the absolute best. She will make your wedding dream a reality. Highly recommended!

Ellen · Married on 05/05/2018

Had a great experience irking with Beth and her team. As our daughters wedding was a destination wedding, it was so great having Beth’s local knowledge to guide us through the whole process. The weekend of the wedding I was totally relaxed and confident that all would go well because I knew we were in good hands. Cannot say enough good things about the wedding. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review, Ellen! It was a pleasure to work with you, Maura, and Greg!

Greg · Married on 05/05/2018

It was a pleasure having Beth involved with our wedding. She is a top notch professional and I would certainly recommend her services.

Matt · Married on 02/24/2018

Beth was incredibly professional and very knowledgeable! She always seemed to be in the right spot when I turned around and needed something and was very attentive to our needs.

Beth Baldwin Weddings 6
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 7
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 8

Jim · Married on 02/24/2018

Beth is very easy to work with. Friendly and professional. And she stays on task during the wedding to make sure things progress as they should. It was a pleasure to have her help us.

Junior · Married on 11/25/2017

I wasn’t entirely sold on the idea of a wedding planner at first, but Beth has completely changed my mind. She is an absolute must. There are so many moving pieces on a wedding day and Beth showed up and showed out. She kept all of us in check and made sure we were where we were supposed to be at the right time. Thank you Beth!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Junior, Thank you for the kind words, especially sharing the perspective that changed your mind about having a wedding planner. I am, of course, a strong believer that wedding planners can remove so much stress from Brides and Grooms on wedding day, and the months leading up to the Big Day, and I so appreciate your affirmation of That! You and Cara make the perfect Match, and I couldn't be happier for The two of you! Much love, Beth

Cara · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth is a godsend! She thought of the things I wouldn’t have dreamed to think of and reminded me when I forgot. She is an absolute professional, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to flex when necessary. Beth truly helped make our day seamless, relaxing, and FUN. Recommend with highest enthusiasm and without reservation.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Cara! You and JR were the dream love bird Clients every Wedding Planner aspires to have! I'm so happy for you all that your beautiful wedding will be published soon, And we can all share the exceptional day You all had with so many others!! I know you and JR will have the happiest life together! Best, Beth

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth did an unbelievable job. I don't know what we would've done without her - from the planning months and months away to the execution the day of. Our wedding turned out to be everything I hoped for and more. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Eric, It doesn't get any better than the love I saw between you and Lori throughout this last year of planning together! Wishing the both of you immense happiness and precious moments for your life together and all the BEST for The future to come!

Gene · Married on 11/04/2017

I was the father of the groom and was at first skeptical about the need for a "wedding planner" at all. I soon learned how wrong I was. Beth's advice was flawless in both the planning and execution of the wedding. She made it a "fairy tale" wedding.

First, the Planning: The details, options, and decisions are endless and each is critical -- flowers, invitations, photographers, hotels and transportation for out of town guests, rehearsal dinner menu and guest list, reception menu and seating, venue of the wedding and reception, the reception speeches of the father of the bride and best man, selection of the officiant, the wedding license, etc. etc. Each choice has a timing and cost factor. Beth gave us great information and recommendations on every choice and detail.

Next, the Execution: Beth did a great job in getting in getting everybody at the right place at the right time. Her instructions at the wedding rehearsal were clear and simple. The bride does this then does that, the groom does this and then does that, the bridesmaids line up this way and not that way, the groomsmen stand here and then do that (and don't play golf before the wedding!), the mother and father of the bride do this, then do that, and so on. The wedding ceremony itself started precisely on time. The photo session immediately thereafter was well organized.

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

"Best wedding I've ever been to!" was the sentiment heard from our guests following our daughters September 30th wedding. As the mother of the bride I accepted those accolades, but it was Beth Baldwin that truly deserves the credit. She is organized, detailed, and professional. Beth, her staff and her vendors created an English Garden themed tent at Berkeley Hall Club that was jaw dropping. Throughout the planning process Beth kept me on task, thinking of every detail to create a magical and unforgettable wedding event. I can't say enough good things about Beth or express my gratitude for a job well done. No matter what occurs throughout your planning process, I would guarantee that you'll be thrilled that you hired Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words! Nicole and Jim's wedding was truly remarkable, and I just know they are going to have the happiest life together! Hoping you and Gary will stay in touch...what a wonderful family you have! All the Best, Beth

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Hiring Beth was the best decision me and my now husband ever made! She was absolutely brilliant and her attention to detail was flawless . She new all the right people to call for everything and her prefered vendors list was top notch. Everyone she lead us to was out of this world on service, quality, and professionalism . She thought of things to enhance our day that didn't even cross our minds. All of the hundreds of little details Beth thought of for us truly made are special day even more magical than I could have ever possibly imagined it being! Beth worked so hard on our wedding for the better part of a year and there is no way we could have done it without her. She made the most important day of our lives run seamlessly from start to finish.

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have done it without Beth! The wedding day and all the planning leading up to the weekend made things go exactly as planned. Beth was a huge help and extremely professional throughout the entire process, providing excellent suggestions and guidance. Thanks to Beth and her team, we had an amazing, care-free, drama-free day!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You and Matt make a great couple, and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding planning! All the best to both of you for a beautiful future together! Warmly, Beth

Janice · Married on 06/10/2017

Our daughter interviewed Beth when she and her fiance decided to have their wedding in the Bluffton/Hilton Head Island area. We had just recently moved to Belfair, and were unfamiliar with the venues and vendors that we should use. Beth and Brittany "hit it off" and the planning, organizing and envisioning of fabulous weekend "destination" wedding began last Spring. The relationships Beth has established with Dawn at Floral Affair, Jenn Pacciotti, Clubhouse Manager at Belfair, Amazing Rentals and many other vendors that helped make our celebration a huge success. We used the phrase "it takes a village" often during the process. Beth was AMAZING at coordinating the vendors, understanding what was important to Brittany and Alex, and making last minute changes that helped make the celebration spectacular. Her professionalism and ability to work well with guests, vendors and Belfair team were outstanding. She was responsive to every email, text and call, and did an amazing job. We couldn't be more pleased and truly thank her for her for making the June 10th wedding of Alex and Brittany an event of a lifetime for everyone who attended.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Janice, Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much! Kuddos to my Wedding Day team, I couldn't execute a large wedding without them, for which I am very grateful. I'm so excited to see the pictures, Brittany made such a beautiful bride. And thank you for trusting me with such a momentous occasion in your families lives! Very Truly, Beth

Sandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Choosing Beth as our local “Day-Of Coordinator” was the very best decision that we could have made. Beth is a terrific problem solver who anticipates situations that may not have been considered. She brings her many years of experience to create a working team - seamlessly including any vendors that you may have already chosen along with her own contacts. All of the service providers found her a delight to work with. Our guests were very impressed with Beth’s gracious demeanor and her diplomacy and skill in rapidly handling any issues that arose. All of her preplanning helped to create a timeline for the day that insured a beautiful, unhurried wedding with plenty of time to savor the special moments. Beth is a treasure and a truly gifted professional.

gladys · Married on 04/29/2017

We had an event wedding in Hilton Head,everyone came from North East,so we were so happy to find Beth,who took care of everything. I gave her a 5.0 because I have absolutely no complaints. You will be happy with her service plus she also can put you in contact with other vendors of high quality. Thanks Beth, it made the experience so much nicer having a competent, responsive Wedding Planner

Sent on 05/13/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Gladys, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to be involved. All the best to you and your family! Truly, Beth

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I just had a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC at The Westin. I am from Michigan, so I wanted to book someone who could help and do the set up so I could enjoy my day. I am so happy I found Beth! She was absolutely amazing. We had phone conversations to go over my ideas for the wedding and what exactly I wanted her help with and the different plans she has. She was super fast to answer my emails or texts. I told her my ideas, sent pictures and she even gave good ideas/opinions from her wedding planning experience that really helped and her preferred vendor list helped as well. Beth is to the point, very organized and super professional. I shipped down 6 boxes to her full of the reception centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers (that I had made), ceremony sand items, reception favors and she took care of it all. The reception was set up so beautiful, it was nice not to have to worry about it. Beth had a detailed timeline which was great for the other vendors I used and helped keep things organized. She was literally like J-Lo in the movie the Wedding Planner - had her little packet of emergency things and just absolutely amazing! Beth and her assistant set up and tore down the ceremony decor and the reception and boxed it all up to ship back to me. It was just so nice not worrying about doing that on our wedding day. Our family and friends even made comments about how amazing she was, through rehearsal and just the whole day being there at every moment to make sure things were running smooth. I am so thankful for her and her team and glad I went with Beth Balwdin Weddings!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of me and my team! It was great to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day. All the best to you and Adam for a long and happy lifetime together! Truly, Beth

Jason · Married on 10/30/2016

We couldn't imagine not having Beth through the wedding planning process!!! She was so amazing taking in all of our opinions and ideas and being able to bring them to life. The week of our wedding the rehearsal dinner venue had to cancel on us and she was on top of getting a new location and new vendors and we didn't have to lift a finger. On the day of the wedding Beth and her staff were so incredible, from vendor setup to getting ready it was a STRESS FREE day.

For anyone thinking about getting married in the Low Country (OR ANYWHERE) you have to give Beth a call and at least pick her brain because she knows EVERYTHING and she made our wedding, the planning and everything that goes into it everything we could have ever asked for.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Jason, You all were so fun to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding experience, and thank you for your kind words. I'll be passing the props along to my team. Please stay in touch! Hugs, BB

Michelle · Married on 10/30/2016

Words cannot even begin to describe how my husband and I feel about Beth Baldwin Weddings. Let me just start by saying that we named her the captain of our ship in the first five minutes of discussing wedding plans with Beth. We knew within seconds of talking to Beth that she understood our priorities and values for our wedding weekend, and Beth worked so hard to make our dreams come true. During the planning process, she ALWAYS had my husband and my back, and worked with my mom and the other offering opinions to make sure that she created an environment that stayed true to our wishes. She is flexible, honest, sensitive, and beyond accommodating, and such a pleasure to work with. I used to called Beth just to talk me off of a ledge during the planning process and just to hear the calm in her voice helped me know what good hands we were in. Beth is beyond detail oriented and meticulous and had all of the details written in a minute by minute timeline for the weekend. I trusted Beth and her team with every ounce of me and to say they blew me away on wedding day is an understatement. Beth Baldwin Weddings blew us out of the water on wedding day and created the most outstanding, phenomenal, and perfect wedding day experience. Beth and her team had absolutely everything accounted for and under control that I was not concerned about one aspect of my wedding day. Beth and her team allowed it so that I was present on my wedding day, calm, and stress free. They were beyond amazing and if I could get married again BB would be my number one choice. She is amazing and will create the most perfect wedding experience you could ever want!!!!!