Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor J. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Destination Wedding

We had to change our wedding plans 4 months before our date due to COVID. Beth was incredibly helpful during this process. We had been to Hilton in the past but had to plan our wedding from back home in Wisconsin. We would not have been able to make it happen without Beth's guidance and recommendations. She was always responsive to any questions we had. She was professional and got things done in a timely manner. Everything she suggested was perfect and she really nailed our vision for the day. We appreciated how detailed oriented she was. She understands weddings and what is important to couples on their big day. Hiring Beth Baldwin and her team to plan and coordinate on our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. They made the day as stress free as possible.
  • Dick
    Dick C. Married on 09/18/2021

outstanding experience for the Coffey/Mashburn wedding......

Beth did not miss one detail and if there were ever a perfect wedding this was it. We could not have had this wedding without her valuable advice and all the hard work she put in with all vendors and is very detailed on all aspects of the wedding from ceremony to reception.. She is worth every penny she charged and more......
    Claire M. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing in every way

I could never put into words how perfect Beth made our wedding! As an out of state bride, Beth made the planning process very smooth and easy. From her preferred vendors, to her amazing talent for design, to the day of execution, she absolutely nailed it on every detail! There were so many things that we would have never even thought of without Beth’s guidance. The wedding of my dreams wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for Beth and her team. I don’t think one thing went wrong the entire day and i would recommend Beth over and over again!
  • Diane
    Diane A. Married on 07/16/2021

Mother of the Bride

My daughter just had a destination wedding in Hilton Head, SC. She researched wedding planners in the area & Beth Baldwin Weddings checked all her boxes for professionalism, established reputation in the area, and ability to see my daughters vision for what she wanted her wedding & reception to look like.
    We were not disappointed. From the planning stages through the execution she was responsive to all our questions and needs. Her vendors were all first class in their respective businesses and the reception at the Grand Ocean Terrace at the Westin Resort & Spa was the most exquisite reception I have ever seen. It exceeded all of our expectations and my daughter felt like a princess for the day.
    Molly B. Married on 07/10/2021

10/10 Best Wedding Planner!

Beth began as my wedding planner before COVID-19. We had every vendor booked and the vision was ready to come to life. When COVID hit, we made the difficult decision to postpone. With Beth's help, we were able to transfer all of our vendors to our new date with no fees or penalties. Additionally, Beth helped us replan our entire wedding and was there every step of the way helping us navigate COVID protocols, etc. We ended up having our perfect July wedding with every single detail exactly the way we had imagined it pre-COVID. My husband and I are eternally grateful for Beth and her team helping our vision come to life!
  • Laurie
    Cap Married on 05/30/2021

Beth brought the details & the MAGIC!

Prior to our daughter's engagement, we attended two beautiful and seamless Beth Baldwin-planned weddings in the Hilton Head area. Therefore, when Christa selected HIlton Head & Sea Pines Resort as her wedding location, it was inevitable that we would select Beth as our planner. Planning a destination wedding during a pandemic brought many unique challenges. Beth was our support, our voice and our family member during the journey through the wedding weekend. The weekend and day of were perfect thanks to Beth, her asst, Roxanne (aka in our group as Moxy Roxy), the amazing Sea Pines Resort team of Tracey & Brian and the A Team of other vendors: Forever Grateful for the Magical Experience!

Laurie,
    Thank you for the kind words! You and your family were a joy to get to know over this past year, and Christa and Mike make such a great couple. I just know they will have the best life together. I’ll pass along the compliment to Moxy Roxy….that is so fun you all named her that! My team members are so valuable to me and play such a vital to the “magic” you all experienced! Please keep in touch on your return trips to the island!
  • Rikki
    Rikki C. Married on 05/30/2021

Beth Is Amazing

Beth is such an amazing and talented wedding planner. Her visions on the designing aspect of our reception room at the Westin was out of this world and so unique. She is so easy to work and makes herself available to all of her brides at all times especially when you have 50 million ideas and questions running through your head. She keeps you on track with securing all of your vendors, payments for these vendors, and all the crucial elements needed for the day of your wedding through a great timeline website. Beth is definitely a must when planning and executing your wedding! I couldn't have done it without her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 03/13/2021

Planner during COVID

Beth was instrumental in not only helping our day go off flawlessly, but also when our original venue cancelled due to the pandemic. With Beth's connections, we were able to quickly see and book a new venue the following day for our same date. She helped us with the layout of the venue, organized the vendors, and most importantly, made the most amazingly detailed timeline that allowed the day to be stress free. So many vendors around the island had worked with her previously, it made it easy to have continuity of the planning process.
    Tara Y. Married on 11/14/2020

Thankful beyond words

Beth was an absolute godsend to our family through the whole wedding process. I’m a relatively creative and resourceful person and have thrown some incredible parties, but Beth blew away anything we would have been able to orchestrate on our own. Her extensive experience and industry connections helped guide us through spending decisions that maximized our budget and resulted in an event that far surpassed our expectations. Beth cares deeply about the quality of her work and even more about her brides. This compels her to go above and beyond her contracted commitment. She was fully invested and communicated proactively and thoroughly. Her interactive timeline helped keep us all on track. Nothing fell through the cracks and we were prepared for things we never would have anticipated on our own. One of the unforeseen benefits of working with Beth was her mediation skills. She tactfully navigated between my daughter and me, minimizing conflicts and drama. She was equally skillful with vendors and as a sounding board, never making us feel pressured or insufficient. On the day of our wedding, Beth and her team took complete charge, allowing us to be fully present and enjoy the day. Many of our guests have raved that ours was the best wedding they have ever attended! Hiring Beth was undoubtedly the most impactful wedding decision we made and we are forever grateful!

Tara,
    Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy for Jordyn and Brock, and it was a joy to work with all of you. Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!
    Very Truly,
  • Bradley
    Bradley C. Married on 11/08/2020

Beth is the greatest wedding planner ever.

Beth was the most helpful, caring, and attentive person in the world. She put countless hours in to make sure the event went flawlessly, and handled a few unexpected things with so much grace that my wife and I didn’t even know they happened till the following day. I would 10/10 recommend Beth for everyone’s wedding. She was incredible!!!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding wouldn't have been as perfect without you!

Beth and Margaret made the wedding I had always dreamed about since I was a little girl! She went above and beyond to answer and keep me on track leading up to wedding day. Every detail was exactly the way I wanted and some detailed were even better because of her and Margaret. Margaret did my day of and made me feel like a princess throughout. Beth did ALL my planning up until and I would NOT have dreamed of figuring out all those details on my own. I fully believe you cannot have a wedding without them! Worth every penny!

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review Elizabeth! We were overjoyed that you were able to have the wedding of your dreams this year! Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness and bliss over these first few weeks of newlywed life!
  • Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 08/11/2020

Just amazing!

Beth and her team are literally dream makers! Beth has the expertise all brides need to help make everything perfect! We went through a date and venue change due to COVID and we couldn't have done it without Beth. My wedding vision came to life because of Beth's hard work! High recommend this amazing team!

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Courtney and Brad! It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your Wedding Planning and your amazing Wedding Day! Getting to know you all is something I will treasure always. Wishing you all the happiness your hearts can hold in the future.
    Cheers!
    Amy B. Married on 07/10/2020

Every Bride Needs A Beth Baldwin

Beth is the consummate professional in absolutely every aspect of a wedding planner's job description. She is the "real deal", from start to finish , armed with what appear to be endless reliable and high quality resources to fit a multitude of wedding sizes as well as budgets . She is a very good listener and is able to magically translate the dreams and wishes of of the couple into reality and lasting memories. I feel that my daughter and her now husband were the very happy beneficiaries of her good counsel and professionalism . BTW Her "day of" team is amazing and comes armed with solutions and fix-its for any and every possible issue that could arise. We were so very fortunate to have her by our side !
    Kim C. Married on 04/25/2020

Beth Baldwin Weddings went beyond my expectations!

Beth Baldwin Weddings made my daughter's dream wedding a realty! Her expertise and experience showed in every step of the wedding process. Beth and her team were easy to work with and their attention to detail is unprecedented. Beth listens and has the connections to make your ideas and visions a reality. It was a pleasure working with someone who is professional, organized, and calm especially in 2020. I highly recommend Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kim. It was a pleasure to work with you over this past year and you and Greg have given Courtney and Brad a Wedding that they will always cherish!
  • Virginia
    Virginia U. Married on 03/21/2020

A Perfect 10!

Our daughter had to postpone her March 21, 2020 wedding just 5 days before it was to take place! We were shocked and so sad but Beth took immediate charge of the situation, as if it was something she dealt with daily! We rescheduled not once, but twice. She was wonderful through it all!
    When we finally decided on April 10, 2021 as the new date she took charge again. Her attention to detail, her calming manner, her experience, and the excellent relationship she had with the vendors we chose, helped to make things run so smoothly! Thanks to Margaret, Roxanne and of course Beth for all their work the day of the wedding. It was a dream come true for our daughter and son-in-law. I just can’t say enough about Beth Baldwins Weddings! I would give her 10 Stars if I could!
  • kimtcombs
    Kim Married on 03/01/2020

Combs Wedding 03/01/2020

Beth really has your best interest in mind while helping you through the planning process of the most important day of your life. She has many of the natural skills you would be looking for in a wedding planner. No matter the situation, she will get the job done. Her assistant Margret was a delight and made sure through the entire reception that everything was running smoothly. Thanks so much for making our day so special!!

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kim and Sean! Your Wedding was magical and Margaret and I were so happy to be a part of your lovely Wedding! Hope you all will stay in touch and enjoy Newlywed life!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/19/2019

she does it all

Beth was a true professional from start to finish. I was a little unsure if she would understand my more rustic beach chic vision as she clearly had done so many lavish weddings, however she more than surprised. She listened to everything I had to say, truly made my vision come to life and gave us so many of our incredible vendors. Beth was available whenever we needed her and made it easy for my fiancé and I to plan the wedding from New York. Day of we had some terrible weather but I barely remember that part. Beth and her team were there to steam the dresses, help us avoid the rain, make changes to account for the weather and truly made the most gorgeous reception we could have ever imagined. Beth, Roxanne and Kristen were ready with anything we needed from tums to Bobby pins. Each element of the day went smoothly because of Beth. I would recommend her to anyone! She is truly incredible!

Katie,
    Thanks so much for your wonderful review! So glad you barely noticed Tropical Storm Nester, who was the only uninvited Guest for the Wedding, LOL! It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you and Jarrod, and I know you all will have great happiness in the future. Big Hugs, Beth
    Margaret B. Married on 09/21/2019

Beth Baldwin is simply AMAZING!!!

Beth was invaluable in planning our wedding. All of her preferred vendors that we worked with exceeded our expectations, and everything about the wedding and reception was incredible. Beth was highly organized, and had a wonderful team the day of the wedding. Her communication skills are excellent, which is so important when planning a destination wedding. We would give 10 stars if we could!!
    Nancy Married on 07/27/2019

In good hands with Beth Baldwin

Beth and her team are great! Follow her preferred vendor list because they all personally know Beth and they LOVE working with her. Doing a destination wedding was a little challenging, not knowing anything about any vendors. We only made one trip to Hilton Head but Beth set up appointments with key vendors and we got so much done I didn’t feel like we needed to go back. Everything turned out perfectly, I wouldn’t change a thing! Beth, Margaret and Roxanne are the best! You are in good hands with Beth Baldwin

Nancy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I knew Margaret and Roxanne would make Rachel & Bill's Wedding Day just perfect! It was fun working on the design for the Wedding and see it come to life. All my best for a wonderful future for you and your family.
    Hugs, Beth
    Meg Married on 06/01/2019

Are you looking for a top notch wedding planner in Bluffton/Hilton Head area?

Look no further than Beth Baldwin Weddings! Beth's connections with the BEST vendors coupled with her vast experience, attention to detail, and expertise makes for an unbeatable combination. Our daughter just experienced a "magical' and flawless wedding weekend thanks, in large part, to Beth Baldwin. As one of our guests put it, "it does not get any better than this".
    Liz Married on 06/01/2019

Dreammaker

In a word - dreammaker. Beth recently helped plan my wedding at Colleton River in Bluffton and was nothing short of fabulous. It started when we were going through the "interview" process for a wedding planner and from the first conversation I knew Beth was it. She listened to me and made sense of my somewhat scrambled thoughts and visions (having not done this before it was all a guessing game for me). From there the planning process was well organized, efficient and tailored to me and our wedding. She connected us with vendors that fit our vision and our personalities. She never shut down any of my whims but knew how to harness them to take them in the right direction. She was kind, responsive and thorough. Then...the day of. What would we have done without Beth and her team? They calmed me down and brought me hot tea (when the nerves were aflutter) and prosecco (when the celebration was needed). From the smallest of details to the largest - it was all handled. After the ceremony when we took our walkthrough of the venue - I was breathless. It was everything I knew I wanted, but couldn't always verbalize with eloquence, and then some. No stone was unturned, no detail missed, and it showed. Beth brought her experience and ideas with our vision and knocked it out of the park. I've had several people tell me that is was the "perfect combination of eloquence and fun" and that I had a smile on my face the entire night...what better accolade than that! My only complaint is that I can't have Beth plan a function for me every weekend :) . You will be in good hands with Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Liz,
    You are so sweet....thank you for the glowing review! It was an honor to be a part of such a lovely Wedding, and I just know that you and Ryan are going to have a great life with lots of love!
    Hugs, Beth
  • Lucie
    Lucie Married on 05/04/2019

Beth is a Wedding Planning QUEEN!

Our wedding weekend wouldn't have been possible without the help of our amazing wedding planner Beth Baldwin. Beth flawlessly executed our entire wedding. She pulled together some of the most amazing vendors and really made our vision come to life. From the smallest details around the venue, helping us pick the band who crushed it, to the flawlessly executing Plan B due to rain during our ceremony, she is a QUEEN! She even found a sting duo who would play Metallica, "Nothing Else Matters" during our wedding processional.

Over the last year working with Beth, she has not only been our wedding planner but she has become a true friend to both of us. The trust and transparency we had with Beth was important considering we were planning a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island. She really is amazing and we can't thank her enough for a beautiful weekend celebration! The best weekend ever!
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne M. Married on 03/08/2019

Mother of the Bride

Beth made my daughter’s wedding absolutely perfect. Her expertise and professionalism was beyond my expectations. I would recommend Beth to any bride who wants their wedding day to be a most wonderful memory!
    Megan O. Married on 11/10/2018

Great job!

Our planner, Margaret handled everything and made the day so enjoyable for us. We had a large wedding party and she had everyone where they needed to be. She communicated with all the vendors and did a great job!