Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

Beth Baldwin Weddings 6
Beth Baldwin Weddings 7

Nancy · Married on 07/27/2019

In good hands with Beth Baldwin

Beth and her team are great! Follow her preferred vendor list because they all personally know Beth and they LOVE working with her. Doing a destination wedding was a little challenging, not knowing anything about any vendors. We only made one trip to Hilton Head but Beth set up appointments with key vendors and we got so much done I didn’t feel like we needed to go back. Everything turned out perfectly, I wouldn’t change a thing! Beth, Margaret and Roxanne are the best! You are in good hands with Beth Baldwin

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 8

Nancy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I knew Margaret and Roxanne would make Rachel & Bill's Wedding Day just perfect! It was fun working on the design for the Wedding and see it come to life. All my best for a wonderful future for you and your family.
    Hugs, Beth

Meg · Married on 06/01/2019

Are you looking for a top notch wedding planner in Bluffton/Hilton Head area?

Look no further than Beth Baldwin Weddings! Beth's connections with the BEST vendors coupled with her vast experience, attention to detail, and expertise makes for an unbeatable combination. Our daughter just experienced a "magical' and flawless wedding weekend thanks, in large part, to Beth Baldwin. As one of our guests put it, "it does not get any better than this".

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 9
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 10
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 11
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 12
  • Lucie

Lucie · Married on 05/04/2019

Beth is a Wedding Planning QUEEN!

Our wedding weekend wouldn't have been possible without the help of our amazing wedding planner Beth Baldwin. Beth flawlessly executed our entire wedding. She pulled together some of the most amazing vendors and really made our vision come to life. From the smallest details around the venue, helping us pick the band who crushed it, to the flawlessly executing Plan B due to rain during our ceremony, she is a QUEEN! She even found a sting duo who would play Metallica, "Nothing Else Matters" during our wedding processional.

Over the last year working with Beth, she has not only been our wedding planner but she has become a true friend to both of us. The trust and transparency we had with Beth was important considering we were planning a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island. She really is amazing and we can't thank her enough for a beautiful weekend celebration! The best weekend ever!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 20
  • Roxanne

Roxanne Meyerdon · Married on 03/08/2019

Mother of the Bride

Beth made my daughter’s wedding absolutely perfect. Her expertise and professionalism was beyond my expectations. I would recommend Beth to any bride who wants their wedding day to be a most wonderful memory!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Megan O'meally · Married on 11/10/2018

Great job!

Our planner, Margaret handled everything and made the day so enjoyable for us. We had a large wedding party and she had everyone where they needed to be. She communicated with all the vendors and did a great job!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michele · Married on 10/27/2018

Beth and Margaret made this day "stress free" for the bride and mother of the bride. Their input as to personalized touches were awesome!

Beth had some incredible insight into the caterer and added touches to personalize Savannah Railroad Museum magical for the wedding. If I had any questions the day of the wedding- they were already on it and had the answer. No one is better equipped to make you wedding day stress free then this team. The contacted all vendor's multiple time prior- got space heaters when the temperature dropped, ensured every detail was cared for, stayed with the vendors to tear down and brought our items to our home. Best investment for anyone getting married in the Hilton Head/Savannah area.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Michele,
    Margaret and I were so happy to be a part of Wedding Day! Thank you for your kind words and endorsement, and we wish you and your newly expanded family the very best!
    Hugs, Beth and Margaret

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect professional for one of the biggest day's of a lifetime

Beth Baldwin had the ability and the passion to execute our vision and design plan by sourcing materials, supplies and vendors to bring our daughter's wedding to a breath taking level. Nothing goes unattended to, and the smallest details in the design plan along with the wishes of the couple and hosts are not only valued but maintained. Beth has a very caring heart which is witnessed in her commitment to the process and outcome of all the work, planning and emotions that come into play. All of our guests were literally taken back by what we were able to create with the support and talent of all that worked so very hard to create an absolutely magical environment which was an intimate, elegant and jaw dropping environment, one that will always be etched in our photos , videos and memories as one of those days that captured all good things about life, love, family and friendship.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It was an honor to be a part of your planning process and Wedding Day, and I loved getting to know all of you. All my BEST to Courtney and Ron....I know you all will have such a happy lifetime together!
    Very Truly, Beth
  • Sara

Sara Kuzmik · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down, Beth Baldwin was the best decision we made!

The best thing my husband and I did in the wedding planning process was to hire Beth Baldwin as our wedding planner. We are both full time professionals in our late 20s/early 30s and realized very early on that we did not have the capacity to plan the wedding we were envisioning without help. We got on the phone with Beth and instantly knew we wanted to work with her. Beth is so highly respected in the Hilton Head wedding industry and her work ethic is top notch. I am still floored at how much time she gave us each time we got on the phone. She knows where to push your decision making as a couple and where to suggest ideas that fit your vision. The woman is a machine in the best possible way and having her by our side during wedding planning and on wedding day exceeded our expectations. I knew that if Beth recommended it, we could rest easy. On the actual wedding day, she showed us around the venue after our ceremony while guests were at cocktail hour, and she had turned our vision into reality (and affordably so). When we walked into our venue, it felt like my husband and I were walking into our home and it was exactly the vibe we were going for. I would in a heartbeat recommend Beth for any couple looking for a wedding planner - she spends a lot of time understanding you to ensure she works WITH you, she is always honest, and she puts all her effort into you and your day. We love Beth!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sara,

I am so touched by your review of me, thank you so much! Your glorious Wedding Day was just beautiful, and I am so happy for you and Clay. I can't wait to see all of the pictures! Thank you for your trust, kindness, and love! Hugs to both of you :-) Beth

Sarah Cheah · Married on 09/15/2018

All the way to hurricane

Beth was absolutely wonderful. The entire wedding process was stress free and simple. Beth was able to work with my budget and style to help me plan a wedding I never could have dreamed up. My wedding was unfortunately canceled due to Hurricane Florence and Beth was a huge help in contacting vendors. She’s the best of the best.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah,
    It was surreal to me that I didn't quite have the closure I normally have with a Wedding Client, but I'm so happy that you all were pleased with the plans we had outlined. Hurricane Florence just had different plans for us! So glad it was a happy ending, and that i had the wonderful opportunity to work with you. I know you and Andrew have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you to look forward to! Many hugs, Beth

Meghana · Married on 06/02/2018

First off, Beth is the best! There is NO ONE as organized, detail oriented, creative, and genuine. She took the work out of everything and made planning this wedding an enjoyable experience. The whole process was seamless and stress free for me and my family.

We had a Hindu/Christian wedding and this was the first time Beth had the opportunity to plan one. That did not stop her in the slightest. She balanced both traditions effortlessly and we are over the moon with the result. Her experience is a given, but her divine ability to create something from scratch in unfamiliar territory is truly something to behold.

My husband and I are amazed by how she turned our dream wedding into a reality, and so much more. We can’t thank her enough for her role in our special weekend. It was an absolute pleasure working with Beth and her amazing team!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Tanuja · Married on 06/02/2018

My family and I can’t say enough about our experience with Beth Baldwin Weddings. Beth and her entire team made sure that my daughter’s wedding was everything a bride could ever hope for, while allowing us to enjoy and experience every moment! Beth Baldwin is a professional who put my daughter and her fiancé (along with my husband and me!) at ease from day one. She truly listened to what our vision was for this unique type of destination wedding (a NY/NJ Hindu/Christian union that spanned 4 days with several events). With just a few meetings and phone calls, we were able to make important decisions quickly, not only because Beth’s preferred vendors were incredibly talented, experienced, and reliable, but because she has a wonderful relationship with all of them. We didn’t know it at the time because it all seemed so easy for us, but every phone call we had with Beth was preceded and followed by several calls/emails/visits on her part with the vendors. Beth was extremely organized and had the ability to make sure we made decisions and completed tasks in a timely manner. We felt as if she held our hand through every detail of the planning process - many times about details that we had not even thought of! As the big day (or week in our case) approached, she provided a detailed timeline so we knew what to expect. What we didn’t know was that we would truly be made to feel like we were the guests at our daughter’s wedding! Family and friends were amazed by how seamlessly all the events took place (even despite a change in wedding ceremony venue due to sudden torrential rain). Everyone said the new venue looked like it was planned there all along (all this without any delays in ceremony start time!). We received so many compliments from our guests - saying that it was the most beautiful, well organized, and fun wedding they had ever attended - which meant so much to us. Finally, the relationship we developed has resulted in us gaining a friend for life.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tanuja and Meghana,
    Thank you both for the heartfelt, glowing reviews! It was such a joy to work with all of you, and to witness SUCH a beautiful, fun-filled Wedding Weekend for you all and your Guests! You MUST stay in touch, and let me know when you plan to visit Hilton Head in the future so we can plan to catch up....miss you all so much!
    Hugs to all of you,

Lesley · Married on 05/25/2018

Our experience working with Beth was nothing short of fabulous! Her experience and contacts with all the best vendors, coupled with her professionalism and overall pleasant demeanor made for a most positive working relationship. Ours was a destination wedding and so we were working long distance and Beth took care of every important detail in a way that gave us tremendous comfort and confidence. The results spoke for themselves....we (along with our guests) could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 21
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 22
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 23
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 24
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 25

Lesley,
    Thank you so much for such a glowing review! It was so special to work on your vision for the perfect Palmetto Bluff Wedding Weekend, and I was honored to be a part of your and Calvin's celebration! I hope you all will stay in touch, and share more pictures when you have them back from the photographers!
    My Best,

Maura · Married on 05/05/2018

Beth and team are the absolute best. She will make your wedding dream a reality. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ellen · Married on 05/05/2018

Had a great experience irking with Beth and her team. As our daughters wedding was a destination wedding, it was so great having Beth’s local knowledge to guide us through the whole process. The weekend of the wedding I was totally relaxed and confident that all would go well because I knew we were in good hands. Cannot say enough good things about the wedding. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review, Ellen! It was a pleasure to work with you, Maura, and Greg!

Greg · Married on 05/05/2018

It was a pleasure having Beth involved with our wedding. She is a top notch professional and I would certainly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Matt · Married on 02/24/2018

Beth was incredibly professional and very knowledgeable! She always seemed to be in the right spot when I turned around and needed something and was very attentive to our needs.

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 26
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 27
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 28

Jim · Married on 02/24/2018

Beth is very easy to work with. Friendly and professional. And she stays on task during the wedding to make sure things progress as they should. It was a pleasure to have her help us.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Junior · Married on 11/25/2017

I wasn’t entirely sold on the idea of a wedding planner at first, but Beth has completely changed my mind. She is an absolute must. There are so many moving pieces on a wedding day and Beth showed up and showed out. She kept all of us in check and made sure we were where we were supposed to be at the right time. Thank you Beth!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Junior,
    Thank you for the kind words, especially sharing the perspective that changed your mind about having a wedding planner. I am, of course, a strong believer that wedding planners can remove so much stress from Brides and Grooms on wedding day, and the months leading up to the Big Day, and I so appreciate your affirmation of
    That!
    You and Cara make the perfect
    Match, and I couldn't be happier for
    The two of you!
    Much love,

Cara · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth is a godsend! She thought of the things I wouldn’t have dreamed to think of and reminded me when I forgot. She is an absolute professional, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to flex when necessary. Beth truly helped make our day seamless, relaxing, and FUN. Recommend with highest enthusiasm and without reservation.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Cara!
    You and JR were the dream love bird
    Clients every Wedding Planner aspires to have! I'm so happy for you all that your beautiful wedding will be published soon,
    And we can all share the exceptional day
    You all had with so many others!! I know you and JR will have the happiest life together!
    Best,

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth did an unbelievable job. I don't know what we would've done without her - from the planning months and months away to the execution the day of. Our wedding turned out to be everything I hoped for and more. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Eric,
    It doesn't get any better than the love
    I saw between you and Lori throughout this last year of planning together!
    Wishing the both of you immense happiness and precious moments for your life together and all the BEST for
    The future to come!

Gene · Married on 11/04/2017

I was the father of the groom and was at first skeptical about the need for a "wedding planner" at all. I soon learned how wrong I was. Beth's advice was flawless in both the planning and execution of the wedding. She made it a "fairy tale" wedding.

First, the Planning: The details, options, and decisions are endless and each is critical -- flowers, invitations, photographers, hotels and transportation for out of town guests, rehearsal dinner menu and guest list, reception menu and seating, venue of the wedding and reception, the reception speeches of the father of the bride and best man, selection of the officiant, the wedding license, etc. etc. Each choice has a timing and cost factor. Beth gave us great information and recommendations on every choice and detail.

Next, the Execution: Beth did a great job in getting in getting everybody at the right place at the right time. Her instructions at the wedding rehearsal were clear and simple. The bride does this then does that, the groom does this and then does that, the bridesmaids line up this way and not that way, the groomsmen stand here and then do that (and don't play golf before the wedding!), the mother and father of the bride do this, then do that, and so on. The wedding ceremony itself started precisely on time. The photo session immediately thereafter was well organized.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

"Best wedding I've ever been to!" was the sentiment heard from our guests following our daughters September 30th wedding. As the mother of the bride I accepted those accolades, but it was Beth Baldwin that truly deserves the credit. She is organized, detailed, and professional. Beth, her staff and her vendors created an English Garden themed tent at Berkeley Hall Club that was jaw dropping. Throughout the planning process Beth kept me on task, thinking of every detail to create a magical and unforgettable wedding event. I can't say enough good things about Beth or express my gratitude for a job well done. No matter what occurs throughout your planning process, I would guarantee that you'll be thrilled that you hired Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Linda,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Nicole and Jim's wedding was truly remarkable, and I just know they are going to have the happiest life together! Hoping you and Gary will stay in touch...what a wonderful family you have!
    All the Best, Beth

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Hiring Beth was the best decision me and my now husband ever made! She was absolutely brilliant and her attention to detail was flawless . She new all the right people to call for everything and her prefered vendors list was top notch. Everyone she lead us to was out of this world on service, quality, and professionalism . She thought of things to enhance our day that didn't even cross our minds. All of the hundreds of little details Beth thought of for us truly made are special day even more magical than I could have ever possibly imagined it being! Beth worked so hard on our wedding for the better part of a year and there is no way we could have done it without her. She made the most important day of our lives run seamlessly from start to finish.

Sent on 07/30/2017