Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting Reviews

60 | Mount Pleasant, SC

60 Reviews for Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting

• Anthony

Anthony · Married on 09/21/2019

A definite wedding WOW factor!

Hiring Laura to paint our wedding was a somewhat last-minute addition and we couldn't be happier with our choice to include her in our special day! From the time we reached out through the delivery of the painting, Laura was extremely communicative and easy to work with. Laura was an amazing presence at our wedding and interacted easily with our guests (many of whom were crowded around her watching her paint throughout the night!). We picked Laura because we liked the style of her painting and we were AMAZED at the final product she delivered - it captured our wedding so well and we are excited to cherish it forever!

If you are looking at Laura as a vendor and trying to justify the cost, let us tell you it is certainly worth it! She is SO talented and the product she delivers is something you can keep forever. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

I absolutely love our wedding portrait

The portrait is a beautiful reminder of our daughter’s wedding. It is so special. This is the second wedding portrait that Laura has done for our family. We live her.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Summer Gabriel · Married on 09/14/2019

Always Amazing

We’ve used Artistic i for not only my wedding but also my sister’s wedding based on our past experience with Laura. She is so talented and such a joy to work with. We couldn’t imagine not having her be a part of my sister’s big day! Would recommend her to anyone wishing to capture their wedding in a special way.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Karen R Allen · Married on 07/26/2019

A Gift to Treasure

Laura is the BEST! Her painting captured more than the wedding she captured the feeling! She paints from her heart.
    This was the most beautiful painting I have ever seen! Everyone at the wedding was in awe as the painting came to life. Laura adds a special touch to a special event as she creates a treasured memory.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Alex Gretkowski · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing life painter

Laura was INCREDIBLE! She communicated seamlessly with my wedding coordinator and myself to ensure everything went smoothly. She interacted with the guests while painting at the wedding and offered such a peaceful presence! My husband and I are blown away at the finished product and are so excited to show it off in our new home! There is no one better out there to do a live painting! We ordered some cards with the painting on it for thank you cards which are beautiful as well. I could not say enough great things about Laura!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Lynnann Reid · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

Laura is a talented and gifted artist and we were so blessed to have her paint my daughter's recent wedding in Nashville. Her work was a highlight of our event and everyone was stunned at how much she had completed and the quality of the artwork. Her professionalism and attention to detail are outstanding and she is a pleasure to work with. She is very flexible and even honored our request to add the couple's golden doodle to the painting! We love the result so much that we ordered some prints for family members and thank-you cards. You will be in great hands with Laura... she is the absolute best!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting's reply:

Thank you so much Lynnann. It was a pleasure! It was a beautiful wedding and reception. I was thankful to be a part of it.

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2018

Laura is a talented artist and has an eye for capturing the most important moments in a wedding. We asked her to paint the first dance for our daughters wedding and she mesmerized our guests with her talent. The event was held at an art museum and having her painting throughout the reception was a perfect fit. The painting is beautiful and will be cherished by the bride and groom. Laura is a professional through and through...she made the entire experience easy!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Brenda · Married on 01/13/2018

I have to admit, at first I wasn’t fully on board with the idea of a “life artist” painting during the reception, however, after reviewing Laura’s work, I was certainly intrigued. But, nothing could have prepared me for how pleasantly surprised I was to see her in action. Within a matter of a short time she had absolutely captured not only the beauty of the moment of Spencer looking into Hannah’s eyes during their first dance, but you can actually feel the joy and love that filled the room from the family that surrounded them. And if that wasn’t enough, she captured the exquisite details from the flowers, to the candles, to the chairs and even the place settings.
    Laura situated herself in such a way that she became a part of the ambience. She was indeed an attraction that entertained our guests.
    If you’re on the fence as to whether you should invest in Laura, I can say without a doubt, that you will not be disappointed. Her talent is exceptional and she was incredibly easy to work with. But, the biggest reason is because you’re going to have this amazing keepsake. And it’s a gift that can keep on giving - you can have prints made for yourself and for your new in laws and... Laura can also make the painting into notecards.
    Everytime I look at this painting, I literally feel as though I’m back at that very moment, watching Spencer and Hannah’s first dance.

Sent on 02/08/2018

John · Married on 10/28/2017

Speak to the artist and let her know exactly what your vision is

Sent on 06/04/2017

Dalimary · Married on 10/21/2017

I loved her she was amazing thank you wok def hire her again

Sent on 11/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Laura was INCREDIBLE! All of our guests loved viewing the painting while it progressed, and the final product was simply phenomenal! We did not tell any of our guests about it ahead of time so it was a very big surprise and everyone loved it. We cannot wait to hang our painting for all to see as soon as we can!! Only regret is that we didn't get a bigger size!
    We would HIGHLY recommend Laura!

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2017

LAURA’S ARTISTIC TALENT IS
    SIMPLY AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura was a true highlight from our wedding. She is so gifted, and created something that we will always treasure. I felt like she really understood what we wanted and captured it better than I imagined. We weren't sure if this was in our budget, but we are so glad we moved some things around to make it work. It was such a fun thing to have at the reception, and the painting is so special.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mary Catharine · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot thank Laura enough for capturing our special day so perfectly!! Our guests are still talking about how amazing it was to see the moment come to life through her painting! The final product is the perfect addition to our home to remind us of our magical day!

Erin · Married on 09/03/2017

We were beyond thrilled with our painting! The live painting was the coolest addition to our wedding and provided such a special piece to commemorate the day. Our guests loved watching the painting during the reception and many enjoyed finding themselves in the picture. Laura is such a talented artist. I couldn't believe how well she was able to capture the moment. She was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend Artistic i Wedding to anyone with an upcoming special event!

Bowie · Married on 08/05/2017

Laura is a wonderful artist and her live wedding painting adds a unique touch to a wedding. She set up and began the painting at the church, then she moved to the reception to finish. Our guests had the privilege of watching her work and were amazed at the finished product. Guests have the opportunity to watch an artist at work and the wedding couple have a beautiful gift to remember a special day.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Mary Rita

Mary Rita · Married on 08/04/2017

Laura is incredible!! I was so excited to have Laura come and paint our first dance at our reception. I knew she was talented and our painting would be amazing, but meeting her and seeing her work just blew me away. I am so happy we decided to add this to our wedding. Having a live painting is such a unique experience that truly set our wedding apart from any other we have ever been to. It is such a beautiful keepsake that we can have displayed in our home, and hopefully passed on for generations to come. We also opted to have our painting printed on note cards, which just arrived yesterday! I cannot wait to send our thank you notes so our guests can each have a copy of the painting. People have been telling us for weeks now, how amazing the painting was and what a neat idea it was. Aside from the experience, and Laura's talent, she is such a wonderful, down to earth person, and it was a true pleasure to meet her and work with her! Thank you Laura!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Karyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Laura has been a close family friend for years, and we have been fortunate to watch her grow as an artist. When my youngest became engaged, there was no question that we would invite her to capture those special moments at the wedding- She actually took one of the kids engagement photos and recreated it on canvas- the kids were surprised to receive the painting as a gift. For the wedding, my son and his bride wanted to capture the first dance at the reception- From the moment Laura set up her canvas, the guest were truly captivated by her talent as she created a unique masterpiece as they all watched. The final piece was every bit as breathtaking as my son and his bride as they made their grand entrance. I will always treasure the painting as Laura captured my family celebrating being a family- it is a priceless gift.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Matthew · Married on 07/22/2017

Laura came all the way to Northern Colorado to paint our wedding. She did a fantastic job and was early to every event/meeting we asked for her to attend. She started early enough to ensure our guest we able to see most of the painting before the night was over. When the night was over I thought man she did good, what I failed to realize is that she was not done. She took the painting home and spent what appears to be countless hours putting fine details in place, from cake pops sitting in a side table to smiles on the people's faces. She was kind and welcomed evey person that sat and watched her paint through out the entire night. Laura has a magic touch with her brush and We are over the moon that we were able to have her on our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Julie · Married on 07/08/2017

Don't even hesitate...hire this talented woman! We are so thrilled that we hired Laura as a surprise Live Painter at our daughter's wedding. The bride and groom and all the guests were amazed to watch the painting of her first dance come alive as she painted and entertained during the reception. Laura/Artistic I is an extremely talented professional, and such a pleasure to work with. She captured all the joy and love of that day in a beautiful painting that the Bride and Groom will cherish for the rest of their lives. I chose Laura off reviews and her website, and am so glad I chose her. We are all so happy with the beautiful painting she created...it is priceless!

Sent on 07/19/2017

LANAE · Married on 06/11/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Laura is an amazing artist and really paid attention to little details that made our wedding painting that much better! She exceeded our expectations and provided excellent customer service while doing so! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kate · Married on 06/10/2017

Laura was a dream to work with from start to finish! From the excitement in her voice during our first phone call, professionalism during the event, and support provided afterwards to order additional prints Laura far exceeded all expectations. Our wedding guests are still talking about how magical the experience of watching her paint added to the charm and beauty of the day. I would highly recommend Laura to all my friends and family looking to add something unique to their wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Barbara · Married on 05/06/2017

was looking for something different to have at our wedding, every one gets a photo booth at and we wanted something to set us apart from any "traditional wedding" we have been too. I came across Laura's page and I INSTANTLY gave her a call.
    For any bride considering getting a live event painting I would Highly recommend to give her a call! You have a piece of art- created of you and your family for a life time. It's a wonderful conversation piece and memory and so much better than just a regular photograph!
    As for LAURA at artistic i ... we couldn't be happier that we chose her. She is very professional, reasonable and easy to work with. From our first conversation to our wedding night was a pleasure! Her talent is amazing everyone at the wedding was blown away when they saw her painting live. People are still talking about our wedding! During the reception our guests loved being able to see the painting unfold, and most had never seen a live painter before so it added a unique and memorable touch to our wedding...and that's exactly what I wanted

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nick · Married on 04/29/2017

Laura came out to the wedding to set up and our guests were inquisitive at first, after they saw her set up hear easel and start painting the guests were thrilled with what she was doing. When we came over to say hi we were thrilled to see what she had completed. People were taking pictures as she was working along and she was absolutely professional and courteous to anyone that approached to interact with her. She dressed fantastically and fit right into our venue with an outside garden-themed wedding. We couldn't have been happier booking her for our special day and we are entirely looking forward to the finished product.

She was professional, always quick to reply, dressed for the occasion, had a great set up, interacted perfectly with the guests in a wonderful way..we couldn't have been happier with anyone else.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lois · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura is a talented artist and her work is impeccable. We recently received the painting and she captured our daughter's wedding ceremony beautifully. Everyone is in awe with it....such precision. This is a moment in time that they will have for the rest of their lives. A wonderful memory.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2017