6 N Atlantic Wharf, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Loluma

The Loluma planning team specializes in orchestrating exquisitely detailed weddings and events. Our experienced experts have the knowledge, passion, and commitment to plan and produce your vision flawlessly.

Loluma is the art of planning and designing unique, one-of-a-kind, weddings and events. Loluma was formed by owner Sha Sha Harnik, as the natural progression of her established special event production company, Distinctive Events. Loluma provides sublime to spectacular event design and coordination for discerning wedding and event clients.

Our niche is customized full service wedding and event planning and design. We believe that our collaborative planning approach, combined with expert knowledge of the event design industry is the perfect pairing for a flawless event from start to finish.

7ee28b887c496a48 0057RunnymedeShootDigitalTheoMiloPhoto

Loluma 2
Loluma 3
Loluma 4

tajae · Married on 07/20/2018

I decided to go with Loluma and I couldn’t have been happier. Emily and Sha Sha, as well as their floral team literally took my vision and brought it to life. Everything I described, everything I wanted came to life!!! Emily answered every question I ever had and reassured me at times when I needed it. I kinda feel like we’re besties now!!! Thank you Loluma for making my wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Chris · Married on 06/09/2018

The floral arrangements were spectacular. They turned an ordinary venue into a magical wedding garden. The designs were unique and the quality of the flowers was unmatched.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Loluma's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of you and your family’s special day!

Eva · Married on 04/07/2018

We had a great experience with Loluma, and highly recommend them as a wedding planning team (Sha Sha, Lillie, Emily, Jordan, Liz), particularly if you are doing a destination wedding for 250+ people. They really took as much pain out of and added as much fun to the wedding process as possible. Every single one of the vendors we used that they recommended was 100% perfect. In addition to planning, Loluma provides decor, lighting, floral and design and we used them for both our rehearsal dinner and weddin. They are are true experts at how best to incorporate all those elements of design - where to spend money, where NOT to spend money, and how best to incorporate two cultures into one spectacular wedding. I knew it would be beautiful, but the day of, everything just blew me out of the water. It was perfect and that was with the added hurdle of torrential rains, forcing a last-minute readjustment of design/tents/tables, etc. I didn't even worry about it, because I knew the Loluma team would manage it perfectly and they did. On top of that, one of our guests even commented that everything had moved so seamlessly, and nothing went wrong, and how did that happen? When I explained we had a planner, he was shocked, commenting that you wouldn't have even known they were there. A true testament to flawless execution. I am so happy we picked them.

Sent on 04/16/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Pop the Bubbly
    Pop the Bubbly Wedding Planners

Pop the Bubbly always uses Loluma for all of our design & decor needs. From lighting to florals, you can never go wrong with their amazing design team! They always take great care of our clients and execute their vision perfectly every time.

• Francis West Studios
    Francis West Studios Wedding Videographers

The whole cast at Loluma are wonderful to work with. As a wedding videographer, I've worked several weddings with them and they always keep me posted so I don't miss a thing. They go above and beyond at every event and I highly recommend them for any wedding you need planning.

• Lowcountry Trolley
    Lowcountry Trolley Wedding Limos

Easy to work with and organized, Loluma protects their clients' interests like bulldogs and ensures everything runs as smoothly as possible.

• 6 N Atlantic Wharf Charleston, 29401 See on map
    843-723-1355 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday (office hours)