Hart to Heart Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best decision we made for our wedding!

I can't state enough how amazing Thomas and his team at Hart to Heart Media are. From our first phone consultation through delivery of our wedding films, H2H was professional, personable, and amazing to work with. H2H expertly created our films in a way that was sweet, sentimental, and very authentic to who we are. As the bride, there were some moments I didn't get to see and some moments I want to relive over and over. With these films, I get to do that. They are treasures - the films and the company! If you hire them, you won't regret it.

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! The happiness in your faces throughout the day truly brought joy to our team.
  • Evan
    Evan R. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Incredible Videographer

H2H was phenomenal in every way. Responsive, professional, courteous and most importantly the wedding video turned out amazing! They made our special day look like something from a move. Highly recommend!
  • Jenny
    Jenny N. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Top-Notch Wedding Videographer & Incredible Talent

Hart to Heart media was the perfect partner to us for our wedding day! We were so impressed with Thomas' skill, kind spirit, responsiveness and ability to capture our day so beautifully. On the day of our wedding, we had a very unexpected storm pop up, and Thomas was incredible in his ability to go with the flow and still capture a flawless celebration. A big thank you to Hart to Heart!

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you Jenny! Thomas had so much fun getting to know you and your family. The way that you all handled the storm was inspirational. Thank you for inviting us to your home and letting us tell a piece of your love story!
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best Videographers in the industry!

It's hard to put into words the emotions that my husband and I felt when we watched our wedding video. Thomas and his team at Hart to Heart Media absolutely knocked it out of the park! Our day was captured in such a special way and we loved working with him! Our family and friends also can't get over how amazing our wedding video turned out. I would recommend H2H Media to anyone that wants a video that they wish to watch over and over again! Thank you H2H Media!

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you Morgan!! We loved being a part of your wedding day and love story.

Love, Always.
    Thomas Hart
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 05/22/2021

Top Notch Videographer!

I could not be happier with my wedding video created by Thomas and the Hart to Heart Media team. This group of creative professionals did such an amazing job capturing the true essence of our wedding day and put everything together so seamlessly-- from the instafilm to the feature film, it was beyond perfect! Watching the video gave me happy tears and the films will truly be something my husband and I treasure for many years to come. Thomas made the whole process so easy from reviewing the packages to delivering the final films. I'm so thankful that Hart to Heart was part of our special day and I highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a videographer -- you will not be disappointed!
  • Jenny
    Jenny N. Married on 04/24/2021

Spectacular Partnership & Work

We were fortunate to work with Thomas and the H2H team during our micro-wedding in 2020 and extended celebration in 2021. H2H was extremely easy to work with during the entire process, Covid-changes and all, and we loved the way in which they merged content from both celebrations into one. We would absolutely recommend H2H for not only their talent but their responsiveness, kindness and flexibility, too.
    Tim R. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing final product and very easy to work with!

The video was amazing! We couldn't have been more excited about the final results. Very easy to work with and very professional. If anything we wish we had hired Hart to Heart for a longer time period to cover the rehearsal dinner.
    Julia W. Married on 04/17/2021

The most amazing videographer out there!

I can't begin to explain what an incredible experience we had with Thomas and his team. They did such an amazing job capturing our perfect day, and were able to customize the video to exactly what we wanted. They are so talented and were great to work with. Our wedding video came out more than perfect and still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. I can't recommend them more!!
    Georgia W. Married on 04/10/2021

Hart to Heart Media is the best!

They created the most wonderful video from our wedding weekend that we will cherish forever. They were so professional and I hardly even noticed they were there, but they captured everything so perfectly. I highly recommend Hart to Heart!
    Ali S. Married on 03/20/2021

Incredible Experience with H2H

H2H is absolutely exceptional. They perfectly captured the feel of our wedding in the stunning video they created. My husband and I both cried watching it. They were able to capture so many special moments that I had almost forgotten about! We really feel like we are re-living our day when we watch our video. Thomas was wonderful throughout the process - he was flexible, responsive, and easy to work with during a stressful time! Our wedding video was finished within 2 weeks after the wedding! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted a video or not, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. I HIGHLY recommend Thomas and the Hart to Heart Media team. We will treasure our video forever.
    Legare P. Married on 02/20/2021

Best Decision Ever

Choosing Hart to Heart to capture our wedding days was one of the best choices we made. They were easy to work with, prompt, and the quality of their work is unmatched. We received our wedding video back much earlier than I anticipated and it is everything we could've hoped for and more. It is such a gift to be able to relive our wedding day again! The video really captures who Wells and I are as well and the music fits perfectly with the whole video. It truly is amazing and something our whole family will treasure for years to come!
    Monica Married on 01/16/2021

Cannot say enough good things!

I cannot say enough good things about Thomas and the Hart to Heart Media team. I cried more watching their videos than I did on my actual wedding day! They captured the whole day and everyone's emotions beautifully. They also have a drone that made the videos that much more special. On top of the amazing videos produced, they edited and shared with us so quickly! We were impressed from our first phone call, and it only got better throughout the whole process.
    Jeffrey K. Married on 11/29/2020

Great Experience and Final Product!

We made the relatively late decision to work with a videographer and now after the fact are so glad that we found Hart to Heart and they were able to capture our wedding! First of all, Thomas and his team were great to interact with before the wedding and always responsive to us. On the day of, they were super professional, organized, and easy to work with. Even with our small wedding, the crew blended into the group perfectly and was able to capture every moment we could have asked for. The final product was amazing - a feature film as well as several documentary-style films capturing the key events. Everything was expertly edited and really captured the emotions and excitement of the day.

If you are on the fence about working with a videographer, we would definitely encourage it. And if you have the opportunity to work with Thomas and his team we would highly recommend. We look forward to cherishing what they've created for us forever!

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff! We loved being a part of your wedding day and what an incredible place to get married!!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 11/07/2020

AMAZING Experience with Hart to Heart

I would highly recommend Hart to Heart videography to any couples seeking a high quality, beautiful, and unique wedding film. Thomas and his team were extremely professional, fun to be around, easy going, and TALENTED! Thomas was super patient and responsive throughout the process and heard out all my ideas! We are so thrilled with the final product of our film- it was absolutely worth the investment! We will cherish it forever!
    Rose W. Married on 10/17/2020

Exceeded every expectation! Cue the happy tears...

We were happy to be able to work with Thomas and his team after we made the difficult decision to re-schedule our original wedding date in May due to COVID. Thankfully Thomas and team we're available for our new date and we were THRILLED, as they were always our first choice! They were incredibly professional, easy to work with and just immediately understood our vibe and vision for how we wanted to capture our wedding weekend. We are so happy with the finished product and will enjoy reliving (with happy tears!) our special day with family and close friends for many years to come. THANK YOU!
  • Heather
    Heather P. Married on 10/17/2020

The best videographer

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHER FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY LOOK NO FURTHER THAN HART TO HEART MEDIA. If could give one million stars I would!!

We hired Hart to Heart Media for our wedding day in October of 2020. From the moment we inquired about having Thomas and the crew video our special day they were nothing short of wonderful. They had us fill out a questionnaire, were highly attentive to answering emails, and made us feel like an extended family.

When they were there on our wedding day it was like they were not even there. They drifted into the background, seamlessly and effortlessly, and when they did ask us a question they had a huge smile on there face and made us feel completely relaxed.

We got our wedding trailer and wedding video at record timing compared to any other video company that I had ever heard of. It was BREATHTAKING. Thomas and his crew know how to capture an entire day, capture the overall atmosphere and feel of what you are going for, and keep it timeless and effortless. From the intimacy of the wedding ceremony, to the toasts, to the dancing as the night drew to a close, there is absolutely nothing bad that I could ever say about Hart to Heart Media. They exceeded our already high expectations about their work without fail.

Without a doubt, HIRE THEM TO DO YOUR WEDDING.

Thomas and crew, thank you SO MUCH!

Heather + Cody
    Julie D. Married on 10/11/2020

Incredible job!

Thomas and Corey absolutely blew it out of the water!! We had to postpone our wedding back in March, scheduled for May at the time, then uninvite a majority of our guests since COVID was still around for our new October date. Throughout the process, not only were they a pleasure and SO easy to work with, but they captured our day perfectly for all those who couldn’t attend!! I had multiple friends tell me it was the greatest wedding video they had seen, one of which shared “I don’t usually like wedding videos because they feel cheesy or overproduced but [yours] was nothing at ALL like that. I would say the best I’ve ever seen. I feel like I was there, real emotion was conveyed.” Hart to Heart just does an incredible job and we could not be happier we decided to use them for our special day!! 10/10 recommend :)
    Burgess F. Married on 10/10/2020

Kindest, most professional and talented videographers in the game!!

Choosing Thomas and his team to so beautifully capture our wedding weekend was the BEST decision we made! I can't say enough to speak to their unmatched talent, professionalism and skills in videography, but the reason Hart to Heart's work is so incredible is because they truly care to know YOU. Thomas took the time to get to know us, our family and friends, and what we were most excited about/meant the most at our wedding, so you really could completely see "us" come through in every aspect of our films. From the scenes/shots chosen to even the music selections, it perfectly embodied who we are and how we hope to always remember our special weekend. I will never forget receiving our videos from Thomas and watching over and over with all the happiest tears...there aren't even words to describe how special the films are to us! My highest recommendation goes to this team - working with Thomas was a wonderful experience and hope to see him at many, many friends & family weddings to come!
  • Katherine
    Katherine P. Married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding service and product!

We would recommend Hart to Heart a million times over! On top of producing an amazing product, their staff was wonderful to work with.
    Sophie J. Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible videography + best vendor decision we made for our wedding

Hiring H2H was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were incredibly easy to work with and so kind. The final product was beyond our (very high!) expectations and we will cherish our wedding videos forever! The quality was amazing and they captured our wedding day so perfectly. Thank you Hart to Heart!!
  • Lena
    Lena H. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect Mountain Wedding Video

Hart to Heart Media did an incredible job with our wedding video. Everyone we interacted with from the team was incredibly kind, we felt like they understood what we were looking for, and the video was a perfect representation of our wedding day! We can't recommend them enough!
  • Blakeley
    Blakeley R. Married on 08/02/2020

With love from New Orleans

I'll begin by saying, Thomas, you are all around one of the finest people I have ever worked with in any capacity. Weather left a portion of my guest list with cancelled flights and stranded at the Atlanta airport. I didn't find out until after the fact that Thomas and his team were affected. They made the 12+ hour trek from Charleston to New Orleans at a moments notice and never mentioned it. Several hours prior to the ceremony, I remembered I hadn't assembled my programs and Thomas even took care of that in between takes. By the end of the day, Thomas felt like a dear friend my husband and I had known for years. We were so comfortable and happy to have him there with us. The final product exceeded any expectation I could have had for our wedding film. Our family and friends have laughed and cried and complimented this film over and over and over since we received it. Easily, the hands down, best decision we made in the planning process was hiring Hart to Heart. I can't recommend this company enough. To Thomas and the team, y'all are second to none. I am beyond grateful for your kindness and positivity, and the film will be treasured by our family forever.

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Wow! You made us tear up a little on this one. This absolutely made our day and week. You both are very special people. Thank you!
    Kelly S. Married on 08/01/2020

The most amazing videographer ever!!

Best videographer ever!! Thomas and his team were truly incredible to work with and captured our wedding day in the most special way. A couple of years before my husband and I got engaged, I saw another couple's wedding video on Facebook (made by Hart to Heart), and I loved it so much that I put Hart to Heart's name in a note in my phone to save for my future wedding day - I knew they had to be my videographer for my wedding. When we began to plan our wedding, booking Hart to Heart was one of the first things we did. We used them for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and they captured every detail so perfectly. I love how they mixed all of the footage from each event together so beautifully - their style is so natural, sweet, and beautiful. They also got our wedding film to us within 3 weeks of our wedding which is amazing! We are so incredibly happy with our feature film - it is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We have watched it over and over and are SO glad we chose Hart to Heart every single time we watch it. Thank you for giving us the most special gift!!
  • Clair
    Clair C. Married on 07/10/2020

Wedding video, feature film, drone footage

We, friends and family have watched the 11 minute feature film they created from our wedding footage over and over. We've laughed, cried and loved every minute. They condensed 5 hours into the perfectly watchable length video with all the highlights. Music was a big part of our event and they selected pieces to overlay and enhance every second of filming. We are thrilled.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer E. Married on 03/14/2020

The Best Wedding Videographer!

Words cannot describe how happy we are with our wedding video!! We have watched it over and and over and laugh and cry each time. Thomas captured our day PERFECTLY and summed it up into a video better than I could have dreamed of. They were SO easy to work with, from our first conversation all the way through the end. Truly one of the best teams out there! The turnaround time on the video was exceptionally fast and we were so happy with our decision to hire them (and add on all the extras last minute ;) )! Highly recommend!!