Hart to Heart Media Reviews

Hart to Heart Media 2
  • Jessica

Jessica Cody · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellence in Videography

The most important wedding vendor for me was the videographer. I wanted a video to show my children one day and Hart to Heart Media delivered! I also had a videographer that was stationed in a courtyard outside the reception for my friends and family members to leave video messages and it was a huge success.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Every detail was perfect on your wedding day and it was great to be a part of your wedding plans!

Love, Always.

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

They rocked!

Andrew and I were floored when we watched our wedding feature for the first time! It was perfect- they captured such special moments so beautifully! Thomas and his team are top notch pros and they produced a work of art. We’ve re-watched our film and it gives us goose bumps how well it turned out! Thank you again for creating such a special momento for our wedding day!

• Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing team

Hart to Heart Media and it’s team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! The memories you’ve captured will truly last a lifetime!

Hart to Heart Media 3
    Hart to Heart Media 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

Two thumbs up

We made a great decision choosing Hart to Heart Media to capture our wedding day! They were very responsive and accommodating for our venue which had strict policies/requirements for vendors. Before the big day, the team was receptive to my input via email regarding the final product. We could not be more pleased with how it all turned out! The video was ready in a timely manner, and the team quickly made small edits that we requested, no questions asked. Worth every cent for the high quality video/audio and creative editing to piece together the big & small moments of our day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Megan for your kind words! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Love, Always.

Adam · Married on 09/01/2018

We are absolutely THRILLED to have hired Hart to Heart!!

Our search for our videographer was nearly over before it started! Right off we really loved Hart to Heart's style from their website (if you haven't watched any - please go and watch at least one!). After looking through many alternatives and talking to several, none really even came close!

...And how glad are we that we did! From the time they introduced themselves to the final shots they got as the sun went down (an impromptu shot they captured as we had wondered outside). The shooters put us at ease both days of our weddings and and went so far above and beyond with what they offered we were both speechless and tremendously eager to see the final films.

Sparing your the drama, the pieces for both days were absolute perfection! Both the bride and I were just floored with all the shots we hadn't even realized were captured! The videos were beautifully shot, captured each moment (even in the extended length full ceremony edits!) with grace, and audio was clear as day. We really enjoyed working with the Hart to Heart videographers both days and seeing the inspiring work they had done and the very lovely editing was just such a wonderful gift. We'll treasure these for the rest of our days!

Thomas Hart - the bride and I are truly grateful for the entire experience with you and your team throughout the whole process! I can't possibly recommend your team highly enough!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Adam! This is why we love what we do...having great couples like you guys. Here’s to a beautiful life together for you both! Love, always.

Sally · Married on 06/29/2018

Hart to Heart Media was lovely to work with and produced amazing quality work. They listened to what my husband and I wanted for our film and delivered an extremely personalized video of our wedding. We highly recommend them!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2018

Best videographers ever

Thomas and his team were truly amazing! My husband and I will forever cherish the memories that they captured for us on such a special day. As we watched the video we frequently kept repeating, "I had no idea that they were even there capturing this??" That is truly what we were looking for in a videographer, someone to be there and capture our moments and not make us feel awkward. BOY DID WE HIT THE JACKPOT WITH HART TO HEART. I would choose them again 1000x over. Trust the reviews. Dont miss out on Hart to Hearts artistry. I love LOVE love our video footage. We have received so many compliments.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

You have absolutely made our week! Thanks so much for your kind words. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding weekend was spectacular. Thanks for asking us to capture it! Love, Always.

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

You all are amazing! Thomas has always answered my questions quickly, honestly, and timely. They were pretty much invisible my entire wedding day never making a peep, but getting all the important sights and sounds of the day. We watched our wedding trailer and feature film and are in love. It was worth every single penny!!! This is something I will forever treasure and always want to remember our day, you really don't remember much of the day as it flies by. I would highly recommend them for videography!! You all brought my whole day back together when I watched the video. Thank you so much!!

Barbara · Married on 05/04/2018

I had originally determined that I didn't need a videographer for our smaller, second wedding but I am so glad a friend convinced me I did! It was definitely worth every cent and more to be able to look back at that most meaningful day. I have already watched it many times over and shown so many people that I could not invite. Everyone loves it. Thomas captured the whole beautiful, magical, loving moments of the ceremony, toasts and reception and interwove it perfectly! You will not go wrong with Hart to Heart - HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for giving me such a special keepsake of our day!

valerie · Married on 04/15/2018

I don't know how to leave a review without all the cliches: worth every penny!! We will cherish it forever!! So glad to have it to show to our children one way. But seriously, all of the above!! Beautiful work. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Jacly · Married on 09/30/2017

Hart to Heart Media made my wedding day complete! I could not imagine looking back at the weekend and not having my videos! I picked the package with the wedding trailer, feature film and full edited video. After the wedding I added the one minute "insta" video as well so I could post that on Instagram. Thomas and the team are beyong amazing, I had so much fun with them all weekend long and want to have another event so they can video it! After the wedding the amazing service didnt stop! He always answered my questions and worked so hard to give us the best videos possible. When i got the final products, I was overjoyed with each video and re living the amazing memories in video. I have to say I cried all over again several times when seeing each video. That is how well they nailed the videos! It felt like real life all over again! Cant say enough good things and hope to work with them again!! Jaclyn Christopher

Cathy · Married on 09/02/2017

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding – do it – and hire Hart to Heart while you’re at it! Thomas was so nice and friendly! All of the important moments throughout the day were caught on camera, memories that will last a lifetime. Thomas blended in, wasn't intrusive at all and caught everything, which is so important because the whole day is a whirlwind and you only remember the details when you see them again. The video has let us relive the entire day - from getting ready, the ceremony and reception - in a way photographs cannot recreate. We will have it forever thanks to Hart to Heart's video. Our video showcased our band’s music, so we were able to re-hear some of the songs that were played during the reception, which was really cool for us. The feature film was so special and was done fantastically! We were very vague about what kind of music we liked/wanted him to use for our video, and he nailed it. Having Hart to Heart as our videographer was the best! We would make the same decision again, without question.

Dan · Married on 05/06/2017

They are absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a videographer who can expertly capture all of your most treasured moments and creatively craft them into an Oscar-worthy package, Hart to Heart is your vendor! On top of their incredible work they are also friendly, flexible, responsive, and professional. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Highly recommended!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

Hart to Heart did a truly incredible job documenting our wedding. Thomas was so helpful and responsive both before and after the wedding. They are really committed to making sure you are thrilled with the final product! Kyle and Andrew were unobtrusive during prep, ceremony, and reception, but they captured every moment of our special day! They were so sweet, professional, easy to work with. We got our wedding video very quickly and were completely blown away by it! I cried when we watched it for the first time. Hart to Heart is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! Our team has had such a good time getting to know you guys and creating your film.

Jolene · Married on 09/10/2016

I have to start by saying my wedding video by this team was the best investment I made in my planning process. We knew our video would be amazing, but my husband and I were completely overwhelmed with happiness and emotion when we saw our video for the first time. It was more than we could have imagined. Hart to Heart Media didn't just give us a video - they gave us the most special version of our wedding day that we could imagine. Between the music, the details, and how they hone in on every detail, our wedding day will come to life again and again in the most special way. As a bride, it's impossible to absorb every detail around you on your wedding day. We got to re-live our wedding day not just from our own perspectives, but from everyone else's as well. H2H has a special way of capturing the authenticity of your day, while using their talents and skills to align music, special shots, unique perspectives, and tiny details to give you a true masterpiece of one of the most special days of your life.

Thomas and his team aren't only amazing at producing incredible content and footage, they are all such genuinely kind people as well. I never felt like I was working with a vendor; instead I felt like I was working with a partner who truly cared about my vision. Thomas is the kindest, most patient person ever. When I had questions or changes in my timeline, he was never inconvenienced. He went above and beyond to make our wedding video more than I could have imagined. He set such a tone for his company, and on my wedding day, I got to see that his team was equally passionate about what they do. Caleb and Bowen divided and conquered capturing footage on my wedding day, making sure to capture every single detail - even as things were taking place in difference places simultaneously.

I can't thank this team enough or recommend them enough. I am so grateful for all of their amazing skills and talents - and for just being amazing people. 5 Starts all the way!!

Margaret · Married on 06/25/2016

Hart to Heart was amazing to work with! They were laid back, yet VERY professional and reliable. The best thing about the team was that we didnt even notice them at the wedding! They were under the radar during the weekend but the quality of the video was nothing less than perfect! Thank you for capturing the most wonderful weekend of all!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much! It's great to hear about your experience with our team as this is exactly what we strive to hear. Love, Always.

Vicky · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a videographer in the Charleston/southeastern area, pick Hart to Heart! They were warm, friendly, responsive, flexible and incredibly easy to work with. I had a hard time picking a wedding videographer, because it seemed that most wedding videos were basically a simple montage of footage against background music. We were looking for films that would tell a story... that would give a sense of what the couple or the people were about. Hart to Heart Media did this beautifully and we were incredibly thrilled with how our videos turned out. If you like documentary-style videos that tell a story in a creative thematic way, pick Hart to Heart! We would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for giving us wonderful memories that we can relive for a lifetime!

Alisha · Married on 05/20/2016

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer to film our wedding but we are so happy we did! Hart to Hart media did an amazing job with our wedding film and we are very thankful we chose this company! They were a pleasure to work with and made the entire process a breeze for us! We didn't know what to expect from a wedding video but it was abosolutely spot on. They captured all the perfect moments that we can remember. The angles, the drones, the locations, and we didn't even notice them. They absolutely crushed it.

Katie · Married on 05/06/2016

I had no idea what to expect in wedding videography. To be honest, I didn't really know what differentiated a good one from a bad one...that is until I got ours back from Thomas Hart. It was one of my favorite things from our entire wedding. He captured every single aspect and detail of both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day more perfectly than I ever could have imagined. Every time I watch it, I feel like I get to relive the weekend. I would recommend splurging a little to have him at your rehearsal dinner...or just whatever part you will be having your toasts. He took parts of each person's speech at our rehearsal dinner and incorporated it into our feature wedding film. It just made it even more special. My only regret is that we did not do videography for our wedding after-party the next day. If we had known how perfect these videos were going to be, I know we would have booked him for all three days.
    Not only is the product top-notch, Thomas Hart himself is a dream to work with. He somehow captured everything flawlessly without feeling invasive. He was as nice as he could be and helped out like one of the family. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with this vendor. They absolutely do not come better.

Kathryn · Married on 04/02/2016

I am absolutely blown away by the finished product that Hart to Heart Media delivered. There was not one thing to change when they sent the first version, as they had already done a far better job than I could have imagined. The music choices, coupled with such meaningful voice over moments from our vows/ceremony/toasts, were just incredible. They really captured the essence of who we were as a couple and the overall tone of the weekend. Every detail of the weekend that mattered was included...and then some. It was a pleasure to share our wedding weekend with their team and we recommend everyone considering hiring them to do it!!!! Best money you can spend! We now have cherished memories forever....ones that can't be captured in a photo or recreated ever. Thank you!

Jackie · Married on 03/26/2016

As soon as we got engaged, I knew I wanted to book a wedding videographer, and as soon as I saw the work from Hart To Heart I knew it had to be them.

They captured our wedding day perfectly – everything from the small little details, to all of the special heartfelt moments. They did not miss a beat and yet I hardly remember seeing them during my wedding – they were so non-intrusive! The way they pieced our videos together was beautiful and every time I watch them, I notice something new that I had forgotten on the day. The videos are an absolute priceless memory for us!

Not only do they produce beautiful work, but they were super professional and amazing to work with. Leading up to our wedding, they were prompt at responding to emails and answering any questions I had. On our actual wedding day, they were so pleasant, easy going and flexible with our temperamental weather conditions. As an added bonus, they were so fast at turning around our wedding video, which was much appreciated from a very excited newlywed!!

They were an absolute dream to work with. I would highly recommend booking Hart to Heart for your wedding – you will be so happy you did.

They were so easy to work with and always quick to respond to any questions that I had. Thank you Hart to Heart for the most incredible wedding video. I will cherish it forever!

deanne · Married on 11/07/2015

If you want to have your expectations exceeded beyond measure and feel like you just had a hollywood producer produce your event video, then hire Hart to Heart.
    I realized after the fact that there is so much more to just shooting the video footage, it is what the videographer sees in his lens and how the story is told and Hart to Heart's creativity and talent in how they visually tell stories is breathtaking. Truly the best of the best. I had no idea we would be so pleased. Thank you for this gift.

I don't know where to begin with these guys! Honestly, they were the only vendor (aside from our photographer) that we did not have to check up on and make sure they were doing things correctly or how we wanted. Their creativity is so impressive that there were no concerns on our end, which was refreshing. They were also very good at remaining in the background, which is really important to us because we were a little uncomfortable with the idea of being filmed. They don't even make you feel like you're on video. We were nervous about the final product just because we had no idea what it would be like...and we could not have been happier with it. It is seriously so perfect, they got every detail on camera, it reminded us of things we had forgotten and reinforced our memory on the things we still look back on fondly. I cannot say enough great things about Hart to Heart Media. Deciding to get a video and deciding on them were the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2015

We waited until a couple months before our wedding date to decide that we did in fact want to hire a videographer. Thomas was recommended to us by our outstanding photographer, Lauren Jonas. He created the perfect package to fit within our budget, and already I can tell it is one of the most worthwhile expenses of the whole wedding. We have shared our "highlights" video with many family and friends, and everyone has commented on the quality of Thomas' work. I was shocked at some of the special moments he captured, both of us and of our guests. We had no idea we were being filmed! He did a great job of featuring guests as much as possible, which is exactly what we wanted. Thomas also let us make several changes to the highlights video before he finalized it, which we really appreciated. The end result is beautiful and brings us so much joy.