Hart to Heart Media Reviews

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2
  • Kristin

Kristin Watkins · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! You need them for your wedding!

I can't say enough great things about this company!! So professional, creative, and amazing people to work with! Our video turned out better than we ever could've expected! We will cherish it forever, and wouldn't have trusted anyone else! All of our family & friends absolutely love getting to watch our day over, and over again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Videographers!!

We are SO happy that we got Hart to Heart Media for our videographers! From the beginning, I was one of those brides who did not want a videographer because at weddings I saw other videographers get in the way of everyone, take over the show from the photographers, ruin special moments, and make everyone too nervous to dance in front of the camera. But after my mom begged me to reconsider and we consulted with our wedding planner and our photographer who both recommended Hart to Heart Media, I started to change my mind. I read reviews raving about them and saying that they never got in the way and I watched a ton of other people's wedding videos done by Hart to Heart, crying at every single one because they were so heart-felt, sentimental, and well done. When I met our videographer, he was very sweet, professional, punctual (he was actually early to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day), and he kept out of the way so much that most of the time we forgot he was there filming! He never took over from our photographer, and we could just be ourselves in front of him. The only thing we did just for the video was once we were done taking pictures, he asked us to dance together alone and used the drone to film it. It was actually really nice to have time alone just the two of us sharing a moment together dancing. Also, I've got to give him serious props for straight up sprinting several yards when we forgot to grab him before we dug up the bourbon bottle and he saw it about to happen so he took off across the front lawn to get to us in time- haha! They will make sure not to miss a single important moment of your day! Once the party got started and everyone was on the dance floor, no one was too shy to dance in front of him because the dance floor was packed and he got great dancing footage! The whole honeymoon my husband and I kept saying that we couldn't wait to see the video because everything flew by so fast! We LOVE the finished video- I watched it so many times and I cry happy tears every time I see it. We truly get to re-live our wedding day over and over which is something you can't do with only photographs. There are so many little details that we forgot or people's reactions to things and interactions with each other that we never saw or noticed, so you get to see so much more of your wedding day through the video. I was nervous I would hate how I sounded or how I looked during candid moments in the video, but it's so worth it to get to see the special little moments with my husband and I, and the love we have for each other, and to hear our vows said to each other with so much emotion. I love that they do voice-overs of everyone's speeches and toasts throughout the video footage because it makes it so special and sentimental. Everyone who we shared the video with absolutely loved it. I would pick them a million times over again. I totally recommend you go with Hart to Heart Media for your videographer because you will NOT regret it!! :)

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

We are overwhelmed by your kind review. Thank you so much! We had such a great time being a part of your wedding and love story!

Emily Kahn · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Love Hart to Heart! My wedding video came out PERFECT! I probably only spent like a minute telling them what I wanted (in addition to filling out a questionnaire) and they seriously nailed it. The video captured the wedding perfectly and the most important parts. From key parts of key speeches, to special moments, to music and dancing it was amazing. I feel like I truly relive the wedding every time I watch it. Also they were SO fast which was nice. Got the video back in about 3 weeks. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mandy Adleman · Married on 02/16/2019

Fabulous Vendor!

I could not be more happy with Hart 2 Heart. They were recommended by another videographer and I am so glad we were able to have them capture our day. We cried all over again watching the feature film. The video is so amazing and perfectly captures us and our day. We received the video the day we got back from our honeymoon which made it even sweeter. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Lawson

Lawson · Married on 01/19/2019

Brandon Wedding 01/19/2019

At the beginning of all the planning for my wedding, I knew I had to have a videographer there to capture my favorite day. I did not know much about videographers within the area just because I never had to give it much thought until I got engaged, however, after asking around for recommendations on who was the best, I knew I wanted Hart to Heart Media!

From the moment Thomas and Corey showed up, they were nothing but kind! They were there for every step to capture every moment. Hart to Heart Media works SO incredibly well with other vendors, too! It makes the whole day that much more enjoyable because anyone can rest assured knowing that everyone is working together to get the most captured for the bride and groom!

Seeing a short clip of a sneak peek had my heart thumping all over again! After obsessing over a couple seconds of film, I am 100% reassured all over again that Hart to Heart Media is the absolute best choice - they are THAT incredible! I know that for the years to come, I will cherish every second of my wedding video thanks to their hard work and God given talents.

Thank you, Hart to Heart Media! I truly appreciate your kindness and dedication to making the most beautiful films for each couple lucky enough to work with you.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Tracy · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

We can't say enough amazing things about Hart to Heart - they were incredibly responsive and flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted and worked with us to get us what we wanted within our budget. Our video couldn't be more perfect and we are so thankful to have these memories on video forever! Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy! We feel so blessed to be a part of your love story. Cheers to the great years ahead!
  • Jessica

Jessica Cody · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellence in Videography

The most important wedding vendor for me was the videographer. I wanted a video to show my children one day and Hart to Heart Media delivered! I also had a videographer that was stationed in a courtyard outside the reception for my friends and family members to leave video messages and it was a huge success.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Every detail was perfect on your wedding day and it was great to be a part of your wedding plans!

Love, Always.
  • Matt

Matt Cassatta · Married on 11/24/2018

Hart to Heart Media Delivers an Amazing Memory You'll Enjoy Forever

Working with Thomas Hart and his team of talented videographers and editors was an absolute dream. Throughout the entire process Thomas made it clear that the most important thing was the beauty of the day coming through for us. For them love always comes first. And it shows in their shooting and editorial style. They have a knack for blending together every important word with every sweet moment you may have missed. Personally I was a little against having a videographer at the beginning of the process, I was worried cameras being around would make people apprehensive or not "cut loose" as much as they might want, but our videographers were INVISIBLE. You NEVER felt like you had a camera in your face, but then you see the video and WOW!!! these guys captured everything. And that's just how great they are on the day, the final product they deliver will bring you and your entire family to tears (in a good way!) Thank you to Hart to Heart for an incredible experience. Definitely go with these guys!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Carter Foxworth · Married on 11/03/2018

the absolute best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Thomas! If you're looking for a videographer look no further.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Bryan Czako · Married on 10/13/2018

An amazing experience

We are so happy that we went with Hart to Heart Media for our wedding! Everything was perfect from start to finish. All of the videographers that we interacted with, including Thomas himself, were so incredible in directing us and capturing all of the best moments from the wedding. It exceeded our expectations in every way, and we could not recommend Hart to Heart Media more!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

They rocked!

Andrew and I were floored when we watched our wedding feature for the first time! It was perfect- they captured such special moments so beautifully! Thomas and his team are top notch pros and they produced a work of art. We’ve re-watched our film and it gives us goose bumps how well it turned out! Thank you again for creating such a special momento for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing team

Hart to Heart Media and it’s team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! The memories you’ve captured will truly last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Hart to Heart Media 3
    Hart to Heart Media 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

Two thumbs up

We made a great decision choosing Hart to Heart Media to capture our wedding day! They were very responsive and accommodating for our venue which had strict policies/requirements for vendors. Before the big day, the team was receptive to my input via email regarding the final product. We could not be more pleased with how it all turned out! The video was ready in a timely manner, and the team quickly made small edits that we requested, no questions asked. Worth every cent for the high quality video/audio and creative editing to piece together the big & small moments of our day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Megan for your kind words! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Love, Always.

Adam · Married on 09/01/2018

We are absolutely THRILLED to have hired Hart to Heart!!

Our search for our videographer was nearly over before it started! Right off we really loved Hart to Heart's style from their website (if you haven't watched any - please go and watch at least one!). After looking through many alternatives and talking to several, none really even came close!

...And how glad are we that we did! From the time they introduced themselves to the final shots they got as the sun went down (an impromptu shot they captured as we had wondered outside). The shooters put us at ease both days of our weddings and and went so far above and beyond with what they offered we were both speechless and tremendously eager to see the final films.

Sparing your the drama, the pieces for both days were absolute perfection! Both the bride and I were just floored with all the shots we hadn't even realized were captured! The videos were beautifully shot, captured each moment (even in the extended length full ceremony edits!) with grace, and audio was clear as day. We really enjoyed working with the Hart to Heart videographers both days and seeing the inspiring work they had done and the very lovely editing was just such a wonderful gift. We'll treasure these for the rest of our days!

Thomas Hart - the bride and I are truly grateful for the entire experience with you and your team throughout the whole process! I can't possibly recommend your team highly enough!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Adam! This is why we love what we do...having great couples like you guys. Here’s to a beautiful life together for you both! Love, always.

Sally · Married on 06/29/2018

Hart to Heart Media was lovely to work with and produced amazing quality work. They listened to what my husband and I wanted for our film and delivered an extremely personalized video of our wedding. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2018

Best videographers ever

Thomas and his team were truly amazing! My husband and I will forever cherish the memories that they captured for us on such a special day. As we watched the video we frequently kept repeating, "I had no idea that they were even there capturing this??" That is truly what we were looking for in a videographer, someone to be there and capture our moments and not make us feel awkward. BOY DID WE HIT THE JACKPOT WITH HART TO HEART. I would choose them again 1000x over. Trust the reviews. Dont miss out on Hart to Hearts artistry. I love LOVE love our video footage. We have received so many compliments.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

You have absolutely made our week! Thanks so much for your kind words. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding weekend was spectacular. Thanks for asking us to capture it! Love, Always.

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

You all are amazing! Thomas has always answered my questions quickly, honestly, and timely. They were pretty much invisible my entire wedding day never making a peep, but getting all the important sights and sounds of the day. We watched our wedding trailer and feature film and are in love. It was worth every single penny!!! This is something I will forever treasure and always want to remember our day, you really don't remember much of the day as it flies by. I would highly recommend them for videography!! You all brought my whole day back together when I watched the video. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/04/2018

I had originally determined that I didn't need a videographer for our smaller, second wedding but I am so glad a friend convinced me I did! It was definitely worth every cent and more to be able to look back at that most meaningful day. I have already watched it many times over and shown so many people that I could not invite. Everyone loves it. Thomas captured the whole beautiful, magical, loving moments of the ceremony, toasts and reception and interwove it perfectly! You will not go wrong with Hart to Heart - HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for giving me such a special keepsake of our day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

grier · Married on 05/04/2018

Great videographer

Had a wonderful experience with them! Were so easy to work with and did an amazing job with the videos

Sent on 07/01/2019

valerie · Married on 04/15/2018

I don't know how to leave a review without all the cliches: worth every penny!! We will cherish it forever!! So glad to have it to show to our children one way. But seriously, all of the above!! Beautiful work. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jacly · Married on 09/30/2017

Hart to Heart Media made my wedding day complete! I could not imagine looking back at the weekend and not having my videos! I picked the package with the wedding trailer, feature film and full edited video. After the wedding I added the one minute "insta" video as well so I could post that on Instagram. Thomas and the team are beyong amazing, I had so much fun with them all weekend long and want to have another event so they can video it! After the wedding the amazing service didnt stop! He always answered my questions and worked so hard to give us the best videos possible. When i got the final products, I was overjoyed with each video and re living the amazing memories in video. I have to say I cried all over again several times when seeing each video. That is how well they nailed the videos! It felt like real life all over again! Cant say enough good things and hope to work with them again!! Jaclyn Christopher

Sent on 02/23/2018

Cathy · Married on 09/02/2017

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding – do it – and hire Hart to Heart while you’re at it! Thomas was so nice and friendly! All of the important moments throughout the day were caught on camera, memories that will last a lifetime. Thomas blended in, wasn't intrusive at all and caught everything, which is so important because the whole day is a whirlwind and you only remember the details when you see them again. The video has let us relive the entire day - from getting ready, the ceremony and reception - in a way photographs cannot recreate. We will have it forever thanks to Hart to Heart's video. Our video showcased our band’s music, so we were able to re-hear some of the songs that were played during the reception, which was really cool for us. The feature film was so special and was done fantastically! We were very vague about what kind of music we liked/wanted him to use for our video, and he nailed it. Having Hart to Heart as our videographer was the best! We would make the same decision again, without question.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Dan · Married on 05/06/2017

They are absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a videographer who can expertly capture all of your most treasured moments and creatively craft them into an Oscar-worthy package, Hart to Heart is your vendor! On top of their incredible work they are also friendly, flexible, responsive, and professional. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

Hart to Heart did a truly incredible job documenting our wedding. Thomas was so helpful and responsive both before and after the wedding. They are really committed to making sure you are thrilled with the final product! Kyle and Andrew were unobtrusive during prep, ceremony, and reception, but they captured every moment of our special day! They were so sweet, professional, easy to work with. We got our wedding video very quickly and were completely blown away by it! I cried when we watched it for the first time. Hart to Heart is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! Our team has had such a good time getting to know you guys and creating your film.

Jolene · Married on 09/10/2016

I have to start by saying my wedding video by this team was the best investment I made in my planning process. We knew our video would be amazing, but my husband and I were completely overwhelmed with happiness and emotion when we saw our video for the first time. It was more than we could have imagined. Hart to Heart Media didn't just give us a video - they gave us the most special version of our wedding day that we could imagine. Between the music, the details, and how they hone in on every detail, our wedding day will come to life again and again in the most special way. As a bride, it's impossible to absorb every detail around you on your wedding day. We got to re-live our wedding day not just from our own perspectives, but from everyone else's as well. H2H has a special way of capturing the authenticity of your day, while using their talents and skills to align music, special shots, unique perspectives, and tiny details to give you a true masterpiece of one of the most special days of your life.

Thomas and his team aren't only amazing at producing incredible content and footage, they are all such genuinely kind people as well. I never felt like I was working with a vendor; instead I felt like I was working with a partner who truly cared about my vision. Thomas is the kindest, most patient person ever. When I had questions or changes in my timeline, he was never inconvenienced. He went above and beyond to make our wedding video more than I could have imagined. He set such a tone for his company, and on my wedding day, I got to see that his team was equally passionate about what they do. Caleb and Bowen divided and conquered capturing footage on my wedding day, making sure to capture every single detail - even as things were taking place in difference places simultaneously.

I can't thank this team enough or recommend them enough. I am so grateful for all of their amazing skills and talents - and for just being amazing people. 5 Starts all the way!!

Sent on 03/21/2017