Hart to Heart Media Reviews

124 | Myrtle Beach, SC

124 Reviews for Hart to Heart Media

• Clair

Clair Campbell · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wedding video, feature film, drone footage

We, friends and family have watched the 11 minute feature film they created from our wedding footage over and over. We've laughed, cried and loved every minute. They condensed 5 hours into the perfectly watchable length video with all the highlights. Music was a big part of our event and they selected pieces to overlay and enhance every second of filming. We are thrilled.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2019

Exceptional!

We could not be happier with our wedding video from Hart to Heart! We and all of our friends and family agree that it is the most professionally-edited wedding film we have ever seen! When we were considering videographers, Hart to Heart was one of the few vendors our wedding planner trusted, and they did not disappoint! What's more, our guests reported that they did not even know anyone was videotaping -- no one felt self-conscious or awkward at all!! We recommend Hart to Heart whole-heartedly!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Dori

Dori Cain · Married on 11/23/2019

Great Decision!

Hart to Heart Media was nothing short of exceptional. They do the best job of capturing every single moment discreetly and perfectly. We loved every minute of our video and are so thankful that Hart to Heart provided us with a video that captures the best, most meaningful moments of our wedding. We'll cherish it forever.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • John

John Mccants · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Service and Quality

The Hart to Heart Media team is nothing shy of professionalism. The quality of the video's captured in our wedding footage is incredible. I highly recommend them for your wedding/ special event.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/26/2019

Hire them!

Thomas and the Hart to Heart was absolutely wonderful to work with. They did an excellent job with our wedding video. We are super impressed. We were able to edit which shots went into the final video. Best decision to hire them!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Susan Dyar · Married on 09/21/2019

A captured memory you will cherish forever

Best wedding videographer ever!!
    Truly captured every special moment and more !
    We were so amazed at the clarity of the toasts and vows that he captured .
    We will cherish it forever and all of our friends and family love watching it over & over to relive that special day !

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria Caruso Martin · Married on 09/19/2019

Perfect Elopement Video

Thank you Heart to Heart and Crew For Capturing Our Picture Perfect Elopement to Montage Palmetto Bluff. We Are Thrilled to Have You Join Us in Naples for Our Daughter Wedding in 2020. You Far Exceeded Our Expectations and We Can't Thank You Enough !

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hayley Lisi · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing film!!

We can not say enough things about Hart to Heart Media and the amazing film they created for us on our wedding day!! They were beyond flexible leading up to the wedding with how many times I changed my mind with many details regarding the day of the wedding. SO many friends and families complimented our film when we shared it with them and were texting me that they had tears in their eyes! I highly recommend Hart to Heart Media to for any wedding films!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. You guys were so sweet and we were glad to be a part of your wedding and love story!
  • · Married on 09/01/2019

Speechless!

I cannot speak highly enough about Hart to Hart. They are truly magical. Words cannot express how thankful we are for choosing them and the product they deliver exceeded our expectations! They’re flexibility, talent, and kindness is truly unmatched. Would recommend them to anyone & everyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary Coltrane · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing to work with and so happy with our video!

Hart to Heart was fantastic and one of the best decisions we made as we were originally on the fence about getting a videographer for our wedding. It was 100% worth the money and we now having something to look back on for forever. We love our video so much and Thomas was so nice and easy to work with. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Rhetta Christian · Married on 07/12/2019

Hart to Heart

Hart to Heart is simply the best! We are so thankful we chose them to do our wedding video. They captured all of our important moments and put everything together so perfectly! We have cried many happy tears watching our wonderful video!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua mavis · Married on 06/22/2019

Captured every special moment

We are extremely happy with Hart to Heart media. When we considered having a videographer for our wedding, we were kind of on the fence just because it was a large wedding and a destination wedding to boot. Let me tell you, we are so happy we did. The team was very friendly, easy to work with and very professional. During the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, they had cameras and microphones everywhere. I am pretty sure that every single moment of both days was captured on film. The few times I observed the crew, I could tell that they were not only taking their work seriously, but also having a great time along with all of us! Our final edited video is absolutely perfect. It was masterfully done and is more than we could have ever dreamed for. Hiring Hart to Heart was the best choice we made and we now have our special day preserved perfectly. I can't wait to watch the video every year on our anniversary.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Harper Rae Creech · Married on 06/15/2019

SO happy we chose Hart to Heart!

Choosing Hart to Heart Media as our wedding videographer was one of our best decisions throughout the wedding process! Thomas made us feel completely comfortable and at ease as he shot every moment during our wedding day. He was also very timely in his responses as we communicated after the wedding day, gave us an expected timeline of when we'd receive our videos, and delivered exactly when he said he would. Best of all, we absolutely love the final product we received from Hart to Heart! The video is beautiful, well-structured, and captures our relationship and wedding day so well. We have received countless compliments from our family and friends about how much they loved it and how it made guests that couldn't make it to our wedding feel like they were there. I cannot recommend Hart to Heart Media enough!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Watkins · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! You need them for your wedding!

I can't say enough great things about this company!! So professional, creative, and amazing people to work with! Our video turned out better than we ever could've expected! We will cherish it forever, and wouldn't have trusted anyone else! All of our family & friends absolutely love getting to watch our day over, and over again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Videographers!!

We are SO happy that we got Hart to Heart Media for our videographers! From the beginning, I was one of those brides who did not want a videographer because at weddings I saw other videographers get in the way of everyone, take over the show from the photographers, ruin special moments, and make everyone too nervous to dance in front of the camera. But after my mom begged me to reconsider and we consulted with our wedding planner and our photographer who both recommended Hart to Heart Media, I started to change my mind. I read reviews raving about them and saying that they never got in the way and I watched a ton of other people's wedding videos done by Hart to Heart, crying at every single one because they were so heart-felt, sentimental, and well done. When I met our videographer, he was very sweet, professional, punctual (he was actually early to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day), and he kept out of the way so much that most of the time we forgot he was there filming! He never took over from our photographer, and we could just be ourselves in front of him. The only thing we did just for the video was once we were done taking pictures, he asked us to dance together alone and used the drone to film it. It was actually really nice to have time alone just the two of us sharing a moment together dancing. Also, I've got to give him serious props for straight up sprinting several yards when we forgot to grab him before we dug up the bourbon bottle and he saw it about to happen so he took off across the front lawn to get to us in time- haha! They will make sure not to miss a single important moment of your day! Once the party got started and everyone was on the dance floor, no one was too shy to dance in front of him because the dance floor was packed and he got great dancing footage! The whole honeymoon my husband and I kept saying that we couldn't wait to see the video because everything flew by so fast! We LOVE the finished video- I watched it so many times and I cry happy tears every time I see it. We truly get to re-live our wedding day over and over which is something you can't do with only photographs. There are so many little details that we forgot or people's reactions to things and interactions with each other that we never saw or noticed, so you get to see so much more of your wedding day through the video. I was nervous I would hate how I sounded or how I looked during candid moments in the video, but it's so worth it to get to see the special little moments with my husband and I, and the love we have for each other, and to hear our vows said to each other with so much emotion. I love that they do voice-overs of everyone's speeches and toasts throughout the video footage because it makes it so special and sentimental. Everyone who we shared the video with absolutely loved it. I would pick them a million times over again. I totally recommend you go with Hart to Heart Media for your videographer because you will NOT regret it!! :)

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

We are overwhelmed by your kind review. Thank you so much! We had such a great time being a part of your wedding and love story!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Caples Newingham · Married on 04/13/2019

Totally Worth It

We had Hart to Heart Media film our daughter’s wedding and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. My daughter originally did not even want a wedding video and I had to beg her to let me book them. Her reasoning was that she didn’t want the distraction of cameras in her face and she was worried a videographer would take over the day. Absolutely none of that happened. They were so professional and we didn’t even notice they were there, but they seemed to capture the best moments, feelings and beauty of the day. The wedding trailer and feature film are now my daughter’s favorite thing capturing the wedding and she can’t believe she ever thought about skipping a wedding video. She and I both cried happy tears when we saw the finished product. We could not be happier with Hart to Heart Media. If you are at all on the fence about booking them, just do it...it is totally worth it!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Emily Kahn · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Love Hart to Heart! My wedding video came out PERFECT! I probably only spent like a minute telling them what I wanted (in addition to filling out a questionnaire) and they seriously nailed it. The video captured the wedding perfectly and the most important parts. From key parts of key speeches, to special moments, to music and dancing it was amazing. I feel like I truly relive the wedding every time I watch it. Also they were SO fast which was nice. Got the video back in about 3 weeks. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mandy Adleman · Married on 02/16/2019

Fabulous Vendor!

I could not be more happy with Hart 2 Heart. They were recommended by another videographer and I am so glad we were able to have them capture our day. We cried all over again watching the feature film. The video is so amazing and perfectly captures us and our day. We received the video the day we got back from our honeymoon which made it even sweeter. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Hunter Glenn · Married on 02/11/2019

Great videographer!

Can't say enough good things about Thomas and his team. They captured our day perfectly and helped preserve so many wonderful memories. They also worked really well with the rest of our photographer and other vendors, which helped everything run smoothly.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Lawson

Lawson · Married on 01/19/2019

Brandon Wedding 01/19/2019

At the beginning of all the planning for my wedding, I knew I had to have a videographer there to capture my favorite day. I did not know much about videographers within the area just because I never had to give it much thought until I got engaged, however, after asking around for recommendations on who was the best, I knew I wanted Hart to Heart Media!

From the moment Thomas and Corey showed up, they were nothing but kind! They were there for every step to capture every moment. Hart to Heart Media works SO incredibly well with other vendors, too! It makes the whole day that much more enjoyable because anyone can rest assured knowing that everyone is working together to get the most captured for the bride and groom!

Seeing a short clip of a sneak peek had my heart thumping all over again! After obsessing over a couple seconds of film, I am 100% reassured all over again that Hart to Heart Media is the absolute best choice - they are THAT incredible! I know that for the years to come, I will cherish every second of my wedding video thanks to their hard work and God given talents.

Thank you, Hart to Heart Media! I truly appreciate your kindness and dedication to making the most beautiful films for each couple lucky enough to work with you.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Tracy · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

We can't say enough amazing things about Hart to Heart - they were incredibly responsive and flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted and worked with us to get us what we wanted within our budget. Our video couldn't be more perfect and we are so thankful to have these memories on video forever! Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy! We feel so blessed to be a part of your love story. Cheers to the great years ahead!
  • Jessica

Jessica Cody · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellence in Videography

The most important wedding vendor for me was the videographer. I wanted a video to show my children one day and Hart to Heart Media delivered! I also had a videographer that was stationed in a courtyard outside the reception for my friends and family members to leave video messages and it was a huge success.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Every detail was perfect on your wedding day and it was great to be a part of your wedding plans!

Love, Always.
  • Matt

Matt Cassatta · Married on 11/24/2018

Hart to Heart Media Delivers an Amazing Memory You'll Enjoy Forever

Working with Thomas Hart and his team of talented videographers and editors was an absolute dream. Throughout the entire process Thomas made it clear that the most important thing was the beauty of the day coming through for us. For them love always comes first. And it shows in their shooting and editorial style. They have a knack for blending together every important word with every sweet moment you may have missed. Personally I was a little against having a videographer at the beginning of the process, I was worried cameras being around would make people apprehensive or not "cut loose" as much as they might want, but our videographers were INVISIBLE. You NEVER felt like you had a camera in your face, but then you see the video and WOW!!! these guys captured everything. And that's just how great they are on the day, the final product they deliver will bring you and your entire family to tears (in a good way!) Thank you to Hart to Heart for an incredible experience. Definitely go with these guys!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Carter Foxworth · Married on 11/03/2018

the absolute best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Thomas! If you're looking for a videographer look no further.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Bryan Czako · Married on 10/13/2018

An amazing experience

We are so happy that we went with Hart to Heart Media for our wedding! Everything was perfect from start to finish. All of the videographers that we interacted with, including Thomas himself, were so incredible in directing us and capturing all of the best moments from the wedding. It exceeded our expectations in every way, and we could not recommend Hart to Heart Media more!

Sent on 02/13/2019