512 macallan court, Conway, SC 29526 Map · Phone number

About Myrtle Beach Dj's

I appreciate your consideration for using my company for your special event. "Your Satisfaction is my Full-Time Job" I have been providing DJ and Live Entertainment in the Myrtle Beach area for over twenty years. I always strive to present a fresh and innovative approach when it comes to the entertainment at your special event. I have 50 fun, entertaining and experienced DJ's, bands and live entertainers for you to choose from. We had over 1500 satisfied clients in 2017.

Here's a couple videos of my weddings

My company was voted #1 for "Best Music on the Grand Strand" by WMBF News for 6 years!!!

Over 25 Resorts on the Grand Strand used my company for entertainment in 2017:

* Holiday Parties
* Private Get-togethers
* Family Reunions
* Birthdays & Anniversaries
My quote are all inclusive. We offer uplighting, photo booths and caricature artists for your event and provide wireless mics for wedding ceremony's and receptions.
Package's range from $300 to $1500 depending on how many hours and your budget. Let me know if I can help with your event.

Premier Wedding Package $1500.00
DJ/MC for 5 hours
8 wireless digital up lights
Wireless mic for toasts and speeches
State of the art pro audio equipment
Caricature Artist 2 hours for your guests
100% YOUR PLAYLIST!!!

Here's one of my latest referrals and you can go to Myrtle Beach DJ's on Facebook for more referrals. Feel free to contact me any time. I look forward to hearing from you ....Joe Durivage

Hi, Joe!
Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding day, you are such an awesome person! Not only did you guys go above and beyond the day of the wedding, but you made the planning process so easy for me and I hope you know how grateful I am for that! I remember looking at a list of things to do my mom had given to me shortly after we set the date and thinking, "wow...I have no idea where to start" haha, and I'm so glad I decided to call you first! I could tell how friendly and personable you were as soon as we started talking and when you casually mentioned that I could also book the photo booth and the photographer through you as a package deal I was ecstatic! One phone call and I got three outstanding vendors. Then Joey and I came out to meet with you and we could tell instantly we were in good hands. You are very experienced, you know your music, and you exemplified our personalities through those speakers perfectly! I was so impressed with how you were able to get a read on who we are as people and what music we would like with nothing but a random list of songs and artists and a simple face to face meeting. I believe that is what makes you a true master of your craft, and I will highly recommend you with confidence! As will all of our guests, I'm sure. I can't tell you how many times I heard "Dude, this is seriously the best party I've been to in years!" You kept everybody involved and dancing the whole time, you transitioned everything so smoothly, and you were quick on your feet to help me with impromptu announcements and thank you's and I seriously couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Joe, for making our wedding reception a truly amazing evening!
With Love,

The couple's dance
10494796102050145787979548612443624247608780n

18 Reviews for Myrtle Beach Dj's

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Joe was a pleasure to work with the entire process. He was easy to book and worked with my price range. When planning for the wedding, he was attentive and asked lots of questions so he could make sure the music and other services (microphone for ceremony, etc) were exactly what I wanted. The music selection had people on the dance floor the entire time--I mean, there were no down times! Many of the guests complimented how good of a job Joe did. He left a lasting impression and made our wedding celebration amazing. Thank you, Joe!

Joe was very helpful during the whole process start to finish!

Joe Durivage, had to hands down be one of the most phenomenal parts of my wedding. He provided the best entertainment I could have asked for. My husband and I have heard non-stop rave revues about him and his presence at our big day! If anyone is looking to have a Myrtle Beach wedding, he or anyone he recommends is going to be a must-have :)

Award

Myrtle Beach Dj's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 512 macallan court Conway, 29526 See on map