Myrtle Beach Dj's Reviews

19 Reviews for Myrtle Beach Dj's

• Candace

Candace Barber · Married on 07/13/2019

Best DJ Ever

Joe did an amazing job and is so nice!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Joe was very helpful during the whole process start to finish!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Joe Durivage, had to hands down be one of the most phenomenal parts of my wedding. He provided the best entertainment I could have asked for. My husband and I have heard non-stop rave revues about him and his presence at our big day! If anyone is looking to have a Myrtle Beach wedding, he or anyone he recommends is going to be a must-have :)

Sent on 03/24/2015

Amber · Married on 10/10/2014

Joe helped me tremendously and put us in touch with DJ Mark. Mark was fantastic. He had a large music selection for requests, played every song we asked to be played and more. He kept the guests on the dance floor happy and dancing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jess · Married on 10/11/2013

We were fortunate enough to already know Joe personally, so when it came time to choose our DJ, we had no doubts. The price was right, and he offered everything we needed. He met with us as many times as it took to make sure every little detail was covered. Everything was perfect! He played what I asked plus some others that really got the party started. During "Sweet Caroline" we were able to capture one of the sweetest moments of my husband twirling his gram around. Made our night!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Scott · Married on 09/07/2013

We booked Mark Mckinney who was contracted through Joe. Mark was fantastic! He showed up on time, super cordial, and 100% knew what to play solely on his feel, as my wife and I neglected to give Mark any real suggestions or templates for music choice. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks Mark and Joe!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Joe Durivage kept our party going the entire time, and his company offers a variety of DJ's to fit any budget. Also, he provided us with a photo booth, which kept the guests entertained. All the staff were great and even took time to take a photo booth picture and put it in the memory book with a sweet message. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Joe made our wedding day absolutely beautiful! I had a lot of problems with my reveption venue but Joe was on top of all the little (and big) details! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Joe's the best by far!

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/12/2012

Joe Durivage was great! He is one of the best wedding DJ's around! I had given him a list of songs to play for the ceremony and reception and told him to just wing the rest! He really knows how to read a crowd! He knew just what to play and when to get everyone dancing! He's also really great at helping the evening flow, especially if you have several events (first dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc). We had such a great time dancing thanks to Joe!

Sent on 12/17/2012

susannah · Married on 07/01/2012

Joe Durivage was great!!! He was so great to work with leading up the wedding, and came prepared! He made the whole reception flow really nicely, and had our guests dancing for most of the night. He spoke just the right amount-leading the evening, but not taking over. I highly recommend him and I am so glad we went with his services!!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Kacy

Kacy · Married on 06/15/2012

Joe Durivage was such an awesome DJ! Didn't get to meet him until the wedding and I felt like he knew me so well... made me have such a blast at our reception as well as everyone else! He sure knows how to keep people on the dance floor... I was so surprised how many family members and friends stayed out there. He had us play such a fun newlywed game too. Took requests and helped everyone have a great time. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Tiffa · Married on 06/03/2012

Joe is awesome! He is so nice and makes sure he caters to your specific wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Cassandra · Married on 03/31/2012

Myrtle Beach DJ's is very flexible and easy to work with. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Joe walked us through our entire reception to make sure we had everything we wanted. The newlywed game was a huge hit, our guests loved the anniversary dance, and we even sang Happy Birthday to our little ring bearer. Mark did a great job at our reception; he had our guests on the dance floor all night long! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Kristina · Married on 11/12/2011

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding. There was never a time when the dance floor was empty. He played music that we requested, then did a good job at selecting others that everyone young and old loved! My husband and I have been married a year and a half now and we still get compliments about our wedding, especially about the music! Thanks Joe for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Sara · Married on 09/10/2011

I had Mark Mckinney who works for Joe, Mark had the party going the whole night. Whatever we wanted he had, and whenever we needed to 1transition to something he did a great job! Everyone enjoyed all the fun music

Sent on 09/14/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

We danced all night!! The forms on David's website were great, covered all the bases and made it super easy for me!! It was raining 10 minutes before the ceremony began but once it stopped, he was down on that beach setting up and got the ceremony music started!!
    Requests were made and fulfilled promptly, which was important to us to have our guests hear what they wanted. Thanks for a great night!!!

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2014

Ken Arbaugh helped me to coordinate the music for my wedding ceremony and reception. I was fussy about what music I wanted and he played everything I chose. He knew I was picky and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. He was quick to respond to emails and/or phone calls and was in general very friendly and warm. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2011

Danny was amazing! He knew all the right music to play and took lots of requests which my guests loved! I will totally use them again for any kind of major event!

Sent on 10/22/2011