Gillian Claire Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Tammy C. Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful experience

We had a great experience with Gillian Clair photography! She was very professional and very easy to work with!

Gillian Claire's reply:

Aww thank you Tammy! Your family was amazing and I enjoyed working with ya'll!! Wishing the happy couple a lifetime of happiness!
    Kelsey A. Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing photographer!

Gillian was perfect for our wedding day! She was very professional and you can tell she loved being there. The pictures were everything and more! She was also very flexible since we had to move our wedding date due to Covid. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Gillian Claire's reply:

Yay! This makes my heart happy! Loved working with y'all so much!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Tammie C. Married on 06/25/2020

Upbeat Creative Photography

I cannot express enough how flexible and accommodating Gillian was throughout our COVID wedding experience. The little personal touches she adds before, during, and after the wedding experience shows her level of care and investment in your day. Her fun filled personality, positive upbeat energy level, and creativeness definitely shined throughout the day. She captured many special moments and was a pleasure to work with. I look forward to using Gillian for future family events.

Gillian Claire's reply:

Well it helps when my clients are as amazing as ya'll!!! I had so much fun and I'm so glad that you are happy with everything! Wishing ya'll a lifetime of happiness!
    Sarah C. Married on 06/20/2020

Simply the Best!

Could not have asked for a better photographer! She was professional yet laid back and calm, but also spunky and energetic! She brought the perfect kind of energy to our wedding day. And let's talk about her photos. Just WOW! They have left us speechless. They are classy and timeless. She was sure to capture photos of everything and every person that was important to us! I would highly recommend Gillian for any of your special occasion photos!

Gillian Claire's reply:

I like the spunky and energetic part ;). Ya'll were amazing and I would do it again with you in a heartbeat!! Don't be strangers and if you are ever in town lets get some wine and catchup! I will miss ya'll!!!
  • Shane
    Shane S. Married on 03/17/2020

She makes taking beautiful photos fun and a breeze!

We enjoyed every second of our time with Gillian! She is so sweet and professional. You can feel our love in every photo and that is everything we wanted and more-photos that last a lifetime.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin E. Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing outstanding

I can’t express how much Gillian did at my wedding. Through the whole wedding planning process she was checking in, making sure I was okay and needed anything. She always let me know that I was a priority and that if I needed her she was there. She went above and beyond. She has a calming, take control way about her. Which helped me immensely because I am a high anxiety person. She was the one that calmed me down on my wedding day. She was the one that got a true REAL smile out of myself, my serious husband and my two tween stepdaughters! All the photos she took are just amazing. She did an outstanding job. I made the best decision hiring her for my wedding. If you hire her you will not be disappointed. She is an amazing photographer and a truly happy GOOD person. Thank you Gillian for everything you did.
    Chelsea Married on 05/04/2019

Best photographer ever!

Our wedding and engagement photos were amazing all because of Gillian's talent!! She did an excellent job getting to know my Husband and I before our big day. She understood what type of photography we enjoyed the most and what type of photos we wanted to avoid. She did a fantastic job illustrating the wedding with her own creative vision. Her personality allowed it to be really easy to get along with and be comfortable in front of a camera. Our friends and family continue to rave about our wedding photos! We truly could not have been happier with Gillian as our photographer!!! I strongly recommend Gillian to all future brides!!! By far our best choice when it came to our wedding! I'm so happy we found our lifelong photographer!
    Emily Married on 10/01/2017
    Gillian was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Photography was one of the most important aspects for me when planning our wedding and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! My husband hates having his picture taken and she made him feel so comfortable and we haven't received a single image from her that we haven't loved!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Sarah Married on 06/03/2017
    It was a pleasure to work with Gillian! She was very helpful and reassuring prior to the wedding day, speaking with me on the phone several times and meeting with me in person. She captured beautiful shots on our wedding day, both posed and very unique candids that I adore! My husband and I recently received our wedding album which is gorgeous and was very reasonably priced. I can’t recommend Gillian enough if you have any special occasion you want to remember for a lifetime.
    Caroline Married on 04/29/2017
    When searching for a wedding photographer, we wanted someone who captured the authenticity of each moment. Gillian was hands down the best choice for our wedding. Her use of real film and her eye for lighting and her attention to our own needs and personalities really made the commemoration of our wedding day a breeze. Gillian is so easy to communicate with and so professional. We are thrilled with the finished product and would choose her again and again!
    Kathy Married on 03/25/2017
    Gillian did not disappoint! The bridal portraits of our daughter are stunning and the wedding and reception photos are beautiful and so much fun. Gillian is adorable and wonderful to work with - we loved her! We also loved working with her husband Joe, with Carolina Limousine, who provided our trolley. Thank you Gillian and Joe for helping make our daughter's dreams come true!
    Anne Married on 05/14/2016
    Gillian is a wonderful photographer with rare talent in today's industry
    Jamie Married on 04/09/2016
    Gillian Claire is exceptional. In my opinion the best photographer in the business! I have used her for many occasions my wedding, and many family pictures. Her work is incredible. She is such a joy to work with, her talent just flows right out of her. Her spunk, her energy, her attitude, her creativity, and her patience for my crazy family is why I absolutely love her! I would highly recommend Gillian! She is the BEST!!!!
  • User2585573 2+ years ago
    If you want the best photographer for your wedding (or any other big event in your life) look no further! Gillian was so easy to work with, she has a positive attitude and her energy is contagious! She is SUPER accommodating and will work with you to give you exactly what you want. Her photography is art that you will forever cherish. I highly recommend Gillian. You will not be disappointed!
    Blair Married on 10/24/2015
    We loved Gillian so much! Our pictures are amazing and she was so much fun to work with. We had a tiny wedding, so our guests got to know her too. Everyone absolutely loved her and talked about booking her for sessions with their kids when they come back to Pawleys. Gillian and I got each other and bonded immediately. We could not be any happier. Seriously.
    Stefanie Married on 10/11/2015
    Gillian was absolutely amazing!! Fun to work with, extremely professional and an amazing artist. Our pictures took my breath away. She was able to capture the most amazing moments of our day without making us feel like we were stopping to pose the entire time!! She will leave you with pictures that keep the moments alive forever!
    Brittany Married on 09/12/2015
    Gillian made us feel special right off the bat. We met her at a bridal expo and instantly fell in love with her personality and photos. The quality that shooting in film offers is hard to find these days. We stayed in touch throughout the planning process and then her and her assistant, Casie, drove up to the outer banks where the wedding was held. They both made sure that all of our special moments were captured all while smiling, laughing, and having a great time!
  • Breanne
    Breanne Married on 07/17/2015
    Gillian was FANTASTIC! Beautiful photos and so easy to work with! Memories of our day are preserved for years to come with the moments she captured for us. :)
    Ann Married on 06/20/2015
    As Mother of the Bride, I wanted to have a wonderful memory record of the day and a beautiful bridal portrait photograph. Gillian exceeded my expectations by a mile. She was completely unaptrusive during the service and the reception. We have many, many wonderful pictures of the day that captured the joy. My Daughter's Bridal Portrait session was amazing. We had far too many photographs to choose from...which is a great problem to have. Gillian captured our family picture (my Christmas card) with one shot.
    Gillian Clare is a Mother of the Bride's dream photographer. She is professional, but has a wonderful personality that made everything run smoothly.
    Sally Married on 06/20/2015
    Gillian was so great to work with!! She was quick with her turn-around of photos (and honest with her timing!). She is also really fun and makes everything super relaxing and easy. She is creative with her photos and works with the couples to give them what they want! My husband and I are thrilled with our photos from our wedding!
    Janice Married on 10/13/2013
    Amazing photographer. She became one of the family!!!!
    Jennifer J. Married on 09/01/2013
    Gillian was an absolute treat to work with! Not only is her photography impeccable but she is an extremely personable and professional lady with a great sense of humor. We feel that we not only met an outstanding photographer but also found a friend!
    Crystal Married on 08/10/2013
    I am in love with this photographer! She captures your every moment! I now know why she was rated the best!! Thank you gillian. Your wedding day you can not get back and you captured it all.. Beautifully! Can't wait to see our book! It will be dreamy
    Ciarra Married on 06/28/2013
    Love love loved my photographer! She was amazing and the picture turned out GREAT! She made the picture part if the wedfing fun and easy cause with family it can get crazy.
    Jennifer Married on 05/26/2013
    5 stars all the way!!

We decided to have a destination wedding and picking vendors from out state is difficult enough! Carolina Studios was highly recommend thru our floral vendor. Gillian was true blessing to work with and we couldnt have been more happier with her work and upbeat attitude! She was so flexible with us ...being out state and knowing I was working with the right vendors made the process that much easier for us!!

A picture is worth a thousands words!