Gillian Claire Reviews

56 | Myrtle Beach, SC

56 Reviews for Gillian Claire

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

Gillian was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Photography was one of the most important aspects for me when planning our wedding and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! My husband hates having his picture taken and she made him feel so comfortable and we haven't received a single image from her that we haven't loved!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Gillian! She was very helpful and reassuring prior to the wedding day, speaking with me on the phone several times and meeting with me in person. She captured beautiful shots on our wedding day, both posed and very unique candids that I adore! My husband and I recently received our wedding album which is gorgeous and was very reasonably priced. I can’t recommend Gillian enough if you have any special occasion you want to remember for a lifetime.

Caroline · Married on 04/29/2017

When searching for a wedding photographer, we wanted someone who captured the authenticity of each moment. Gillian was hands down the best choice for our wedding. Her use of real film and her eye for lighting and her attention to our own needs and personalities really made the commemoration of our wedding day a breeze. Gillian is so easy to communicate with and so professional. We are thrilled with the finished product and would choose her again and again!

Kathy · Married on 03/25/2017

Gillian did not disappoint! The bridal portraits of our daughter are stunning and the wedding and reception photos are beautiful and so much fun. Gillian is adorable and wonderful to work with - we loved her! We also loved working with her husband Joe, with Carolina Limousine, who provided our trolley. Thank you Gillian and Joe for helping make our daughter's dreams come true!

Anne · Married on 05/14/2016

Gillian is a wonderful photographer with rare talent in today's industry

Jamie · Married on 04/09/2016

Gillian Claire is exceptional. In my opinion the best photographer in the business! I have used her for many occasions my wedding, and many family pictures. Her work is incredible. She is such a joy to work with, her talent just flows right out of her. Her spunk, her energy, her attitude, her creativity, and her patience for my crazy family is why I absolutely love her! I would highly recommend Gillian! She is the BEST!!!!

If you want the best photographer for your wedding (or any other big event in your life) look no further! Gillian was so easy to work with, she has a positive attitude and her energy is contagious! She is SUPER accommodating and will work with you to give you exactly what you want. Her photography is art that you will forever cherish. I highly recommend Gillian. You will not be disappointed!

Blair · Married on 10/24/2015

We loved Gillian so much! Our pictures are amazing and she was so much fun to work with. We had a tiny wedding, so our guests got to know her too. Everyone absolutely loved her and talked about booking her for sessions with their kids when they come back to Pawleys. Gillian and I got each other and bonded immediately. We could not be any happier. Seriously.

Stefanie · Married on 10/11/2015

Gillian was absolutely amazing!! Fun to work with, extremely professional and an amazing artist. Our pictures took my breath away. She was able to capture the most amazing moments of our day without making us feel like we were stopping to pose the entire time!! She will leave you with pictures that keep the moments alive forever!

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

Gillian made us feel special right off the bat. We met her at a bridal expo and instantly fell in love with her personality and photos. The quality that shooting in film offers is hard to find these days. We stayed in touch throughout the planning process and then her and her assistant, Casie, drove up to the outer banks where the wedding was held. They both made sure that all of our special moments were captured all while smiling, laughing, and having a great time!

• Breanne

Breanne · Married on 07/17/2015

Gillian was FANTASTIC! Beautiful photos and so easy to work with! Memories of our day are preserved for years to come with the moments she captured for us. :)

Sally · Married on 06/20/2015

Gillian was so great to work with!! She was quick with her turn-around of photos (and honest with her timing!). She is also really fun and makes everything super relaxing and easy. She is creative with her photos and works with the couples to give them what they want! My husband and I are thrilled with our photos from our wedding!

Ann · Married on 06/20/2015

As Mother of the Bride, I wanted to have a wonderful memory record of the day and a beautiful bridal portrait photograph. Gillian exceeded my expectations by a mile. She was completely unaptrusive during the service and the reception. We have many, many wonderful pictures of the day that captured the joy. My Daughter's Bridal Portrait session was amazing. We had far too many photographs to choose from...which is a great problem to have. Gillian captured our family picture (my Christmas card) with one shot.
    Gillian Clare is a Mother of the Bride's dream photographer. She is professional, but has a wonderful personality that made everything run smoothly.

Janice · Married on 10/13/2013

Amazing photographer. She became one of the family!!!!

Jennifer & John · Married on 09/01/2013

Gillian was an absolute treat to work with! Not only is her photography impeccable but she is an extremely personable and professional lady with a great sense of humor. We feel that we not only met an outstanding photographer but also found a friend!

Crystal · Married on 08/10/2013

I am in love with this photographer! She captures your every moment! I now know why she was rated the best!! Thank you gillian. Your wedding day you can not get back and you captured it all.. Beautifully! Can't wait to see our book! It will be dreamy

Ciarra · Married on 06/28/2013

Love love loved my photographer! She was amazing and the picture turned out GREAT! She made the picture part if the wedfing fun and easy cause with family it can get crazy.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2013

5 stars all the way!!

We decided to have a destination wedding and picking vendors from out state is difficult enough! Carolina Studios was highly recommend thru our floral vendor. Gillian was true blessing to work with and we couldnt have been more happier with her work and upbeat attitude! She was so flexible with us ...being out state and knowing I was working with the right vendors made the process that much easier for us!!

A picture is worth a thousands words!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2013

Gillian is amazing! She has a great eye and very easy to work with. She is extremely organized which is hard to find with creative vendors. I would continue to use her for all of my life's biggest moments. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Abby · Married on 04/20/2013

Fun, professional, great imagination, unique, affordable. Did an amazing job and made my day very stress free!

Andrea · Married on 04/13/2013

Gillian did an amazing job not only with our wedding photos but with the engagement photos and bridal portraits too. I absolutely love all of the photos she took. Gillian is extremely talented and I know I will cherish the photographs she took forever. On a day when things are so busy it is easy to forget exactly how it happened it seems that Gillian was able to capture everything from the tiniest of details to the big event and beyond. Now I never have to worry about forgetting because it is documented for me perfectly. Additionally, I loved how Gillian stayed in touch with us the entire time. She always called prior to any shoot to see if there was anything special we wanted and she called again once we received the pictures to make sure that we liked them. Gillian is very passionate about what she does and it comes through in her work. Furthermore, Gillian is such a sweet, kind, and outgoing person that she made everything very fun. I loved working with Gillian and would absolutely choose her again if I had to do everything all over again. I have already recommended her to everyone I know who needs a photographer and I look forward to continuing to work with her in the future.

Kate · Married on 11/11/2012

Gillian and her assistant were fabulous!!! We were all getting ready and she took all the cool pre-photos of the dress and flowers, and it literally took no time to get through all the bride/groom, wedding party, and family pics! We felt so special when we were on the beach by ourselves with her and it was literally no time until we were back inside enjoying the party with all our family and friends! I would recommend her to ANYONE that is looking for completely comprehensive service!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2012

Gillian of Carolina Studios is talented, charismatic, passionate, and a pleasure to work with. For our engagement shoot, she thoughtfully brought chilled champagne to the beach for us to toast our new life together. For the wedding, she rolled with a last minute location change due to weather and conjured up beautiful new shot ideas on the fly. We highly recommend Gillian and Carolina Studios.

Gillian is amazing, incredibly talented, flexible, very easy to get along with, creative, and always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

We can't say enough great things about this photographer. We met with one photographer before her and one after but it was a waste of our time. We had a great connection with her and couldn't have been more happy with our photos! You can't go wrong with this one!!