1010 River Haven Circle Apt. E, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Wedding Belle Rev

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC is a wedding officiant in Charleston, South Carolina. Rev. Kristen Barner offers three levels of services to fit your wedding size and needs, with the ceremony written uniquely for your relationship. For a truly one-of-a-kind wedding, this officiant offers a paddleboard wedding, sure to be a memorable experience for your wedding ceremony.

Experience

Rev. Kristen Barner is an ordained minister and licensed officiant. She earned her undergraduate degree from Mary Baldwin College in English, theater and secondary education and her Master of Divinity in theology from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, specializing in homiletics, political and religious ethics.

This licensed wedding officiant offers three levels of services. The basic service includes the wedding ceremony, the standard service includes both the wedding ceremony and rehearsal and the full-service package includes the wedding ceremony, rehearsal and premarital counseling.

Other Services

In addition to wedding officiating, Rev. Kristen Barner offers a variety of blessing services. She is available for house blessings, animal blessings and baby blessings.

Follow Wedding Belle Rev on

81 Reviews for Wedding Belle Rev

• Laura

Laura Henderson · Married on 11/30/2018

An absolute joy!!

Kristen is one of our favorite parts of our wedding day & the entire planning process!!! The best thing about working with her is that she truly cares, and it's clear as day that this isn't just a job to her - but something she's passionate about and really invested in. She truly wants to know and understand you and is a great listener. And I was over-the-moon thrilled with our ceremony! It felt like a perfect reflection of who we are and what we're all about. We got SO MANY compliments afterwards & people really enjoyed the ceremony and said it was unlike any wedding ceremony they've been to before! I really felt like it was the highlight of our wedding. I also LOVED the premarital counseling sessions we did with Kristen. It was so easy to talk to her and we learned so much by chatting with her, talking through things, and doing the homework assignments! I feel like we were able to get really clear on our plans for our future, and delve deeper into a lot of the "why's" and "how's" of our plans & our decisions. She is just great and I will remember our ceremony forever with fondness!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Wedding Belle Rev's reply:

Oh Sweet Laura! Thank you so much!!
    It was such a delight to spend time with you and to get to know you and your husband. (See what I did there??? "Husband"!! Isn't that the best?? *grin*) You two are pretty special. It was my absolute honor to stand with you on your wedding day. Much love!

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen! She is kind, loving, professional, funny and talented! A wedding officiant is probably one of the most important parts of a wedding, and I would hire Kristen again in a heartbeat. She provided a wealth of resources, unbiased direction and helped us craft our ceremony so that it was special to us and our family. It had our personality and flavor, and her execution was flawless. She gave the ceremony a reverent feel without being stuffy; her voice is smooth and peaceful. It sounds silly to note that, but any pronounced oddities in speech can be distracting! She helped us through the rehearsal, making sure everyone understood what was happening and preparing us for the next day. She is prompt when responding to emails and even took the time to meet us in person so that she could best understand us and bring it out in the ceremony. You can tell that she loves what she does and it shows. Her fee is so reasonable and worth every penny. If you want a stress-free and beautiful ceremony, hire her!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Wedding Belle Rev's reply:

Caroline! Thank you so very very much for this review! You are the sweetest! But more than that, thank you a million times for inviting me along to walk this journey with you and you husband. It was such a delight to get to know you, meet your family and friends, and officiate your wedding. What a blessing for me! I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. Much much love and happiness to you both. XOXO

Lyndsey · Married on 04/28/2018

We were planning our Charleston wedding from Atlanta, so the thought of picking an officiant from a list was a little scary, but the moment we spoke with Kristen on the phone, we knew she would be the perfect person to do our ceremony! We connected right away and decided to do premarital counseling sessions with her as well. This was by far the best decision we made! Kristen was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and we looked forward to every session we had with her! She truly helped us prepare for not only one of the biggest days of our lives but for our marriage and future. She was always there to provide guidance and reassurance when we needed it and she also challenged us to dig a little deeper in our discussions! We enjoyed every moment! Most importantly, the ceremony was ABSOLUTELY perfect! We had so many people compliment us on our ceremony. The main reason is that she truly took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple and this came through in the ceremony from the readings to her help personalizing our vows, and her own words! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows through her work and it was an absolute pleasure working with her! Not a question in my mind, picking Kristen as our officiant was the best decision we made!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Wedding Belle Rev's reply:

WOW! I am humbled and deeply touched. Thank you for this!!! It was, absolutely, MY pleasure to get to know you and work with you. I'm delighted to call you my Friends now. I loved all of the work that YOU did for each of our sessions. You took the assignments seriously, but your innate joy was present in each conversation. It was easy to officiate your wedding: I believe in you.
    See you the next time you are in town or Maverick wants to FaceTime with me. :-)
    Much love, K

Wedding Belle Rev Pricing

Wedding Belle Rev Price Rates

Wedding Belle Rev FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, KY, NC, SC, VA

Real Weddings

• MI Events Charleston
    MI Events Charleston Wedding Planners

What can I say - Kristen Barner is AMAZING. She was funny and sincere, everything you'd want in an officiant. After working with her, I can see why she stays so busy!

• 1010 River Haven Circle Apt. E, Apt. E Charleston, South Carolina, 29412 See on map
    843-701-4016 (Phone number)