Wedding Belle Rev, LLC Reviews

80 | Charleston, SC

80 Reviews for Wedding Belle Rev, LLC

80 Wedding Belle Rev, LLC Reviews

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen! She is kind, loving, professional, funny and talented! A wedding officiant is probably one of the most important parts of a wedding, and I would hire Kristen again in a heartbeat. She provided a wealth of resources, unbiased direction and helped us craft our ceremony so that it was special to us and our family. It had our personality and flavor, and her execution was flawless. She gave the ceremony a reverent feel without being stuffy; her voice is smooth and peaceful. It sounds silly to note that, but any pronounced oddities in speech can be distracting! She helped us through the rehearsal, making sure everyone understood what was happening and preparing us for the next day. She is prompt when responding to emails and even took the time to meet us in person so that she could best understand us and bring it out in the ceremony. You can tell that she loves what she does and it shows. Her fee is so reasonable and worth every penny. If you want a stress-free and beautiful ceremony, hire her!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Caroline! Thank you so very very much for this review! You are the sweetest! But more than that, thank you a million times for inviting me along to walk this journey with you and you husband. It was such a delight to get to know you, meet your family and friends, and officiate your wedding. What a blessing for me! I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. Much much love and happiness to you both. XOXO

Lyndsey · Married on 04/28/2018

We were planning our Charleston wedding from Atlanta, so the thought of picking an officiant from a list was a little scary, but the moment we spoke with Kristen on the phone, we knew she would be the perfect person to do our ceremony! We connected right away and decided to do premarital counseling sessions with her as well. This was by far the best decision we made! Kristen was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and we looked forward to every session we had with her! She truly helped us prepare for not only one of the biggest days of our lives but for our marriage and future. She was always there to provide guidance and reassurance when we needed it and she also challenged us to dig a little deeper in our discussions! We enjoyed every moment! Most importantly, the ceremony was ABSOLUTELY perfect! We had so many people compliment us on our ceremony. The main reason is that she truly took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple and this came through in the ceremony from the readings to her help personalizing our vows, and her own words! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows through her work and it was an absolute pleasure working with her! Not a question in my mind, picking Kristen as our officiant was the best decision we made!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

WOW! I am humbled and deeply touched. Thank you for this!!! It was, absolutely, MY pleasure to get to know you and work with you. I'm delighted to call you my Friends now. I loved all of the work that YOU did for each of our sessions. You took the assignments seriously, but your innate joy was present in each conversation. It was easy to officiate your wedding: I believe in you. See you the next time you are in town or Maverick wants to FaceTime with me. :-) Much love, K

Margaret · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristen is absolutely amazing! She was such a hit! Everyone at the wedding could not believe we had just met her at the wedding rehearsal! It was like we had known her for years. She was able to write such a detailed, emotional, individualized ceremony, and she had the whole group in tears. She was wonderful to work with, easy to communicate with, and we have heard nothing but positive things about her ceremony. I would recommend Kristen to anyone getting married in Charleston over and over again.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh you and your husband (see what I did there? HUSBAND!! :-))) are LOVES! It was such a joy to work with you. And yes, hard to believe that was the first time we had every met. Felt like home, being with you and your friends and family. Thank you so much for trusting me with this important day and for inviting me along. I am very much looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. Much love to you both! XO, Kristen

Anna · Married on 03/26/2018

Kristen is absolutely amazing to work with! As a planner, I love when an officiant is prepared and professional, but can also be fun and down to earth. Kristen encompasses all of this. She is so funny and sweet and really connects with a couple, making them feel truly special on their big day. She is one of a kind, and I would recommend her to all of my brides!
    -Anna Yencho, Chancey Charm Charleston

Sent on 05/17/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Anna!! You are the sweetest!! I LOVE working with you!! Let's do it more often!!! :-) XO, K

Daniel · Married on 02/24/2018

Simply said, Kristen is AMAZING and choosing her as your officiant will be one of the best decisions that you’ll make throughout your wedding planning process. While planning our Charleston wedding from New York, we were concerned about how difficult it might be to find quality vendors from so far away. Kristen gladly made herself available for video chats so that we could have a chance to get to know her before deciding. By the end of that first video chat, it was a no-brainer¬ – we immediately felt her warmth, kindness, flexibility, and professionalism. Those qualities were front and center all the way through to our wedding day.

A few months before our wedding, we traveled down to Charleston with our mothers for our tasting. Kristen happily met with us for coffee so that we could get a chance to meet her in-person before our wedding weekend. Leading up to the wedding, she sent us so many quality materials to help guide us in choosing readings that fit our personalities and to help us in writing our own vows. She was extremely communicative, helpful, and responsive.

And then there’s the wedding ceremony: Kristen designed a GORGEOUS ceremony and provided us ample time for edits. We honestly barely changed a thing -- it was so, so beautiful! We could tell that she had really listened to us, folding in our own words and personalities into the ceremony. Our family and friends were incredibly touched by the ceremony; many of them said that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they have ever attended. We are beyond grateful to her and so happy to now count her as a friend!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh George and Daniel, Thank you so so much! It was such a blessing, pleasure, and honor for me to work with you and to officiate your wedding. More than that, it has been a blessing to be invited into your life and call you my friends. I witnessed so much love through this experience. Not only your love for each other, but the mutual love your families have for you. So much Love. Thank you for that gift. Big hugs to you both and I can't wait to see you again.

susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Reverend Barner is amazing! She was so attentive to every detail that I wanted in our vows. She took the time to meet with us a few days before the wedding since it was a destination wedding and I wanted to meet her before the wedding day. She is so lovely and warm. I highly recommend her. She helped make our wedding perfect in South Carolina!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for this sweet review! It was a gift to me to get to know you and work with you! Thank you so much for inviting me along on your beautiful journey. I very much look forward to seeing you again when you come to visit Charleston. Much love!

Vera · Married on 06/18/2017

Kristen was a great officiant! She was very easy to contact before the wedding and put together a warm and lovely ceremony.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Vera! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Geoff and to meet your wonderful families. Thank you so much for inviting me along to officiate your wedding!! XO
  • User6656193 · 1+ year ago

From the moment we first spoke with Kristen, my husband and I knew immediately that we wanted to book her as our wedding officiant. We can honestly say that throughout the entire wedding planning process, we felt nothing but confidence and trust in Kristen’s abilities to deliver the wedding ceremony we had always pictured. With all the stress associated with planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding, it was a relief to find a vendor that put us completely at ease.

She assisted us throughout the whole process, providing us with advice and helpful information, including step-by-step instructions on how to obtain a marriage license in Charleston County. We’re “type A” organized people, so we loved the fact that she developed a “script” for our ceremony so that we were all on the same page about what was said when, by whom, and following what music selection. With her flexible and warm personality, she worked seamlessly with our other vendors and family members to ensure our ceremony was truly about us.

Though we had met her just months before our wedding, we felt like we had known her for some time. When speaking with us in the months leading up to the wedding, she asked us insightful questions about our relationship with each other that allowed us to develop a stronger bond and provided Kristen with anecdotes that she integrated into our wedding ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how personal and touching the ceremony was and complimented Kristen’s humor and charismatic nature.

We wholeheartedly recommend Reverend Kristen Barner!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Wow, wow, WOW! From the bottom of my heart, a million THANK YOU's!!!!! You made it so easy for me: when I believe in you and your marriage, my job is a beautiful dream come true. Much love and happiness to you both!! XO, Kristen

Rhiannon · Married on 06/11/2017

Kristen was amazing! My husband and I met for coffee with her beforehand and she just listened to us and got to know us. She showed up early the morning of and did our rehearsal the day of the wedding. Kristen is so sweet and we loved having her!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh Rhiannon, thank you so much!! It was such a delight to be able to meet your folks and to spend time with you and Eric. Your notes and cards to me are so appreciated and I adore you both!! It was all my great pleasure! XO

Magill · Married on 06/10/2017

Kristen of Wedding Belle Rev. was so wonderful to work with. She was simultaneously very professional and incredibly warm. The way Kristen put together our ceremony made it so personal and she took all of our wishes into account. We received so many compliments on the ceremony and Kristen from our family and friends. It was everything we hoped for. She also had a ways to travel to our ceremony which we appreciated her doing! My husband and I also did the premarital counseling with her, which I would suggest! It helped Kristen get to know us, which I think was reflected in the ceremony and gave us a chance to really get comfortable with the person who was marrying us- which was great! The counseling gave us a lot to talk and think about as a couple and made us feel closer and ready for marriage. If I had the chance to change anything- I wouldn't! :)

Sent on 07/23/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Magill! Thank you so very much for you sweet sweet review! Your kind words mean so much. It was such a delight to work with you and Kyle! Thank you so much for the honor. And, I'd be happy to travel anywhere for you. :-) With giant hugs from Charleston, XO, Kristen

Tya · Married on 06/04/2017

Kristin Barner is amazing!
    She literally made our special day so much better. Very patient and professional.
    We are so pleased with her process.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Tya and Ray, thank you so so much!!! It was such a joy for me to officiate your wedding. You two are so beautiful together and it was an honor. Let's get together sometime. I'd love to catch up! Cheers to a beautiful new season for you. XOXO

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

I don't even know how to begin, except to say Kristen is now someone we call family. My (now) husband and I went through Kristen's premarital course in which there were 4 "homework" activities. Throughout that process, my husband and I learned not only about each other but a lot about ourselves. He and I had lived together for 3 years leading up to our wedding, so several of the "preparing to live together" issues we had already encountered. However, Kristen challenged us to think about things we either had never really thought/talked about or things we had forgotten about.

Most importantly, in the midst of all of planning chaos, it brought us back to ground zero to remind each other of the most important part of it all - our commitment and love for one another. Kristen learned so many parts of us and our relationship, and we always had outstanding meetings with her every time. She helped us write our own vows with the traditional notes included, which was so special to us. My husband and I instantly felt a bond with her, and will hold her near and dear in our hearts forever now. You won't find a better officiant or a better person, trust me.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Tyler, My goodness! You are the sweetest. Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me into your lives and your wedding. I too felt an instant bond - like we are all long lost friends, together at last. You two are an absolute joy. And, I can't thank you enough for the love and support you offered to me during my medical emergency. I can't wait to see you again. Come to Charleston!! XOXO

Ryan · Married on 05/20/2017

I can definitely say that our day wouldn't have been the same with out Kristen. She was one of the first vendors that we booked when we knew we wanted a Charleston wedding. The ceremony was very important to us, and we felt like Kristen "got us" and what we were trying to achieve in our ceremony. I highly recommend her full service package that includes the marriage counseling Skype sessions. It really helped us get to know one another, and the homework generated thoughtful reflection and conversation. She was so helpful in guiding us in our decisions and crafting a ceremony that was personal, fun and joyful. People remarked that the ceremony was one of the best they had ever witnessed. We 100% recommend Reverend Kristen Barner!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Dear Ryan and Patrick, Thank YOU so much for inviting me along on your journey with you toward marriage. It was such a delight to get to know you and work with you. Everything about you and your ceremony provides my heart with such joy and gratitude. Thank YOU!!! big big hugs to you both! XO

Emily · Married on 04/09/2017

Kristen did such an amazing job at our wedding!! We were located out of town and Kristen was so accommodating and willing to get to know us. Everything turned out wonderfully and I? would highly recommend wedding bell rev!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure to work with you, meet your families, and officiate your wedding. Happy First Married Thanksgiving!!! XOXO

Stephen · Married on 04/01/2017

Kristen was incredible. Neither my wife nor I are from Charleston so we were worried that we wouldn't be able to have a personal connection with an officiant like we wanted. We ended up doing the pre-marital counseling with her, and in the months leading up to the wedding we really connected. We wanted our vows to be personal, but didn't know where to start - Kristen helped us put together the most beautiful ceremony ever! After the ceremony, just about every guest came up to us and asked how we knew her or how long we have known her for since the ceremony felt so personal. It was truly a day to remember, and Kristen made sure everything went perfectly for us!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh Stephen! Thank you so much!! You and your wife (see what I did there? "WIFE"!!! :-) ) are such beautiful souls. It was my absolute pleasure to journey with you toward your wedding day. Thank you so much for this sweet note. And if you ever ever come to Charleston, please let me know. I would be thrilled to see you! Big love to you and Brittany!!

Kristen · Married on 03/04/2017

Choosing Kristen as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made throughout the whole wedding process! She was so easy to talk to, helpful, comforting, professional and fun -- just an all-around amazing person. She made our ceremony so personal and tailored to us - it was exactly what we wanted. She made our large group of guests (250+) feel like they were at a small intimate ceremony. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Kristen, thank YOU so much!!! It was such a delight to work with you and Gray. You had the perfect blend of wanting your ceremony to be personal and fun, meaningful and joyful, and you wanted each of your guests to understand exactly how much they each mean to you. Your beautiful hearts created the perfect day. Love you both!

Kristen · Married on 02/26/2017

Rev. Kristen is simply the best!! The first time we ever sat down with her, it felt like sitting down with a family member. So personable and genuine. We are currently in the middle of our Pre-Martial counseling and absolutely love it! My fiancé and I can't wait for her to marry us!! Choose Rev. Kristen!! You will NOT regret it :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Oh goodness! Thank you ever so much!!!!! It is absolutely my pleasure!! XOXO

Emily · Married on 02/25/2017

Kristen is truly amazing!!! She gets to know you which makes the day feel so personal and meaningful. Zero complaints!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Emily, thank you so much!!! It was 700% my pleasure. :-)

Renae · Married on 11/24/2016

Kristen is not only an amazing wedding officiant, she is also the PERFECT choice for vow renewal ceremonies.

Both my parents and my husband and me were 'remarried' by Kristen. She takes SUCH special care and attention to bring in important memories and new commitments.

Stop looking further! Kristen is the best!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Guuuurrrl! Thank you so much! It is such a blessing to me to be included in your family's big events. I adore all of you so much. Thank YOU for inviting me along on these beautiful moments. XO

Virginia · Married on 11/19/2016

We absolutely LOVED Kristen!!! She was amazing throughout the whole process. She is so sweet and comforting... we would highly recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Virginia, thank you so much! It was such an honor to work with you and officiate your wedding! Thank you so very very much!!!!! Can't wait to see you the next time you come to town. XO

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristen was so wonderful to work with! She helped my husband and I through all the details of our ceremony. She was professional and so fun! Even though she does tons of ceremonies, we felt special to her. She really wanted to get to know us. The details of my ceremony were my least stressful part of wedding planning because Kristen was prompt, ahead of the game, and flexible with my ideas. When it came time for the rehearsal she was so easy going and handled our crazy wedding party with ease. You will be in good hands with Kristen, no matter how chaotic you feel like your wedding planning is going, you can scratch "beautiful ceremony" off your list when you work with Kristen. I will be forever grateful that I found her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh goodness! Brooke, thank you so very very much! Y'all were so much fun! And I love how involved your husband (see what I did there? "Husband!") was with all the planning and details. You two are a great team!! Love you bunches. Thank you so much!!

Brooke · Married on 11/01/2016

Kristen was so wonderful to work with! She helped my husband and I through all the details of our ceremony. She was professional and so fun! Even though she does tons of ceremonies, we felt special to her. She really wanted to get to know us. The details of my ceremony were the least stressful part of wedding planning because Kristen was prompt, ahead of the game, and flexible with my ideas. When it came time for the rehearsal she was so easy going and handled our crazy wedding party with ease. On the day of the wedding she was so encouraging and really helped me relax, because I knew I was in good hands. No matter how chaotic you feel like your wedding planning is going, you can scratch "beautiful ceremony" off your list when you work with Kristen. I will be forever grateful that I found her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan · Married on 10/22/2016

Ten minutes after I met Kristen Barner, I knew we had found the right person to marry us! She is the most happy, energetic, optimistic, well-spoken person and immediately you get the feeling you've known her forever! She made us and our families feel so at ease and she effortlessly (it seemed that way to us) took control of the logistics of the ceremony so we didn't have to worry about anything! She is the friend you haven't met yet - and you'll be happy you choose her to be part of your day! She will forever be part of our lives and we feel very blessed for that!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh Susan! Thank YOU so much! It was an absolute delight to work with you on your wedding. It's even more fun to know that I have gained a long-lost sister in you! :-)

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

My now husband and I were especially pessimistic when we began thinking about finding an officiant w/ whom we truly felt connected. Mid 20's meant, for us, a lack of church affiliation & a confused outlook on the meaning of religion as it fits in our lives. It also meant we worried we'd have trouble finding an officiant in Charleston who came without the judgment we sometimes felt as non-practicing Christians in the South. Even more, we wanted someone who saw love for what it is, who shared our heart for social justice & embraced all people with an open heart & open mind. We wanted our love story to begin w/ someone who believed, as we do, in the power & virtue of love - in all it's manifestations. Thank goodness we found Kristen. This woman is, in every way, the most beautiful, caring, and compassionate soul we never expected to meet. She is more than an officiant; she is a glass-ceiling-busting feminist, dedicated human rights activist, loving dog mom, fearless advocate of the LGBTQ community, & stand-up paddle board extraordinaire! Hire her & step back while she transforms your awkward rehearsal into a light affair filled with love & laughter; talks your nervous father off the edge; reminds your husband to breathe as you walk down the aisle; & calls you to catch-up months after your big day has past. If you're looking for the kind of perfect someone who will not only share, but be a bright spot in your most important day - look no further than Reverend Kristen Barner.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh Melissa! I just finished wiping my eyes and blowing my nose (where was my waterproof mascara today??) after reading your gorgeous review. What a sweet sweet surprise. Thank you ever so much! You don't know what a delight it is for me to know you and to know that people like you are here. Love you both. This thanks and admiration - Your Rev ;-)

Tess · Married on 08/04/2016

I would get married once a week just to be around Kristen. Kind, warm, thoughtful, responsive, and so reassuring as you move through this important and life changing process. She is so invested while still being so open to it being completely and entirely your wedding with space for your faith and your chosen ceremony. Her calming presence will be one of the things that sticks with you most from your big day - and I loved everything about my day! I don't know how we were so lucky to find her as we eloped from 15 hours away, but I'm so grateful we did. She is an Incredible human and incredible officiant and you will feel like a stronger couple because of the faith and love she invests in your union.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Wedding Belle Rev, LLC's reply:

Oh Tess! Thank you so much for these sweet sweet words. I am blessed that you and Mike have come into my life. It was such a treat to explore with you the best language, spirit, idea, and thought that went into your ceremony. I learned so much from you. Please come back to Charleston ALL the time so we can enjoy each other's company. Congratulations on your marriage! We finally named that which was already true. Big hugs!