Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About My Weddings YOUR Way

I offer wedding ceremonies that can be simplistic or complicated in nature. Religious or civil, I am your solution to couples with last minute needs, are flying in for their dream wedding or wanting to be married in their hometown environment. There's never an issue with "Can we do it this way?" We can make anything happen that you want. It's YOUR day. Let me perform your wedding ceremony exactly as YOU want it. Inside, outside, beach, boat, small, large or just the three of us... where ever and what ever YOU wish. It's YOUR day. You will always be given a choice of ceremonies that will be written to your specifications and wishes. Please talk to me about helping make your dreams come true!

Military discount available for those with military identification for combination of rehearsal and ceremony bookings.

Follow My Weddings YOUR Way on
may84

• Videos 1

48 Reviews for My Weddings YOUR Way

Sandy · Married on 09/29/2018

Melanie did an amazing job and helped us to create a very special memory. Very professional and Matt & I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding.

My Weddings YOUR Way 1

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2017

MELANIE IS THE BEST OUR THERE HANDS DOWN!!!!! Easy to talk to, really gets to know you in the short time you’re with her or even talking to her! Just as sweet when you meet her in person. Very personable and accommodating to whatever type of ceremony you’re wanting and even adds her own special touch to it. If I could get married a million times over I’d have Melanie as my officiant every time!! We loved her and hope to continue to have her in our lives!!!!

My Weddings YOUR Way FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, FL, GA, IL, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Weddings YOUR Way 1
    Military Discount for those with orders Overseas into combat
    Please have orders available but for last minute weddings, request a discount.

• Lowcountry Entertainment
    Lowcountry Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for that professional and personal touch for your wedding, Melanie is the officiant for you. As a vendor, I always appreciate other vendors that are passionate about what they do. It is always always a pleasure to work with her and I can breathe a little easier knowing that the ceremony will go off without a hitch (no pun intended...ok, maybe it was :)).

• Weddings with Sharon of Awesome Designs & Weddings
    Weddings with Sharon of Awesome Designs & Weddings Wedding Officiants

Melanie is someone you will know becomes a part of your family and friends. She puts her heart and soul into writing your ceremony, getting to know you, and performing a ceremony that you have dreamed of your entire life. Professional, personable, caring and a huge heart. Look no further. Check her out today.

• Charleston's Sundance Dj's
    Charleston's Sundance Dj's Wedding DJs

This Past Weekend I had the rewarding pleasure of working with My Weddings Your Way. Melanie Murry, The wedding officiant was a joy to work with. This was a large event and she had everything well under control. She was always one step ahead, well prepared, and provided a smooth transition between each event. The Bride and Groom as well as our company truly appreciated her well defined and organized planning and expertise..You just could'nt ask for a better planner anywhere..