My Weddings YOUR Way

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

$425 Typical Price

My Weddings YOUR Way is a wedding officiant in Charleston, South Carolina. As the name suggests, this wedding officiant aims to create the customized wedding of your dreams. Licensed and ordained wedding officiant, Melanie Murray, has over 13 years of experience and is adaptable to a variety of ceremony styles, sizes and needs. No matter the location of your ceremony, from atop a mountain to your own back garden, My Weddings YOUR Way would be honored to provide their services.

Vow renewals, rehearsals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies can all be performed by Melanie Murray of My Weddings YOUR Way. She can perform ceremonies for a variety of religions and accommodate the special details you desire to make your ceremony authentic to your relationship. Multiple ceremony options are offered to you with the goal of customizing the vows and overall ceremony to your vision. Ceremonies can include elements such as the unity candle, sand ceremony and special inclusion of children. Ask her about her "There Questions" that will make your ceremony the most memorable one your guests have attended.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$425

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$125

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Presbyterian
Quaker
Shinto
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brandi
    Brandi W. Married on 10/02/2021

Melanie is a rock star!

Melanie was terrific to work with. Her three question process was so fun and added such a nice, intimate touch to the ceremony. Her process helped my husband and I feel less nervous about exchanging our vows in front of a crowd, and made us excited to know what the other had said. She coordinated a ceremony that expressed our love perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to any couple!
    Kathryn E. Married on 04/29/2021

Perfect!!!

Melanie is amazing! my partner and i have been trying to get married for some time but have had trouble with our license. i reached out to melanie only two days before and she was very response and incredibly flexible. due to covid and military we only did just my partner and i and we met melanie and she made it feel so special for us despite it being just the two of us. I highly recommend her and would love to use her again for a larger wedding
  • Oscar
    Oscar B. Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing!

Melanie is incredible! She truly captured what we wanted for our ceremony. Not only is she extremely professional, but super easy to get in contact with whenever you need! She is so kind and caring and just wants your day to be perfect. Also after the ceremony, she gave my husband and I some amazing advice that I will truly never forget! Book her if you know what's good for you!!! :)
  • illustration stars

18 photos · 10/31/2016

Deals

My Weddings YOUR Way 1
Discount
Please have orders available but for last minute weddings, request a discount.

Lowcountry Entertainment Lowcountry Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for that professional and personal touch for your wedding, Melanie is the officiant for you. As a vendor, I always appreciate other vendors that are passionate about what they do. It is always always a pleasure to work with her and I can breathe a little easier knowing that the ceremony will go off without a hitch (no pun intended...ok, maybe it was :)).

Sharon K. Hyatt Sharon K. Hyatt Wedding Officiants

Melanie is someone you will know becomes a part of your family and friends. She puts her heart and soul into writing your ceremony, getting to know you, and performing a ceremony that you have dreamed of your entire life. Professional, personable, caring and a huge heart. Look no further. Check her out today.

Charleston's Sundance Dj's Charleston's Sundance Dj's Wedding DJs

This Past Weekend I had the rewarding pleasure of working with My Weddings Your Way. Melanie Murry, The wedding officiant was a joy to work with. This was a large event and she had everything well under control. She was always one step ahead, well prepared, and provided a smooth transition between each event. The Bride and Groom as well as our company truly appreciated her well defined and organized planning and expertise..You just could'nt ask for a better planner anywhere..

Charleston Charleston, SC, 29492
Location of (My Weddings YOUR Way)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding