75 Reviews for Chris & Cami Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
75 Chris & Cami Photography Reviews

Chris and Cami are so wonderful to work with. Chris was able to capture moments only a true professional with a trained eye would have the ability to snap. He understand candid moments with a great sense of light and color balance to make your photos pop! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

THE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!! The team of "Chris and Cami" is amazing! They captured every moment of our fabulous day! Our sunset photos out at Sullivan's Island are truly remarkable and we will them treasure for years. My family was so impressed with the attention to detail and amount of time they spent with us. Chris is so comfortable to be around so your pictures come out so natural and beautiful. When planning a wedding budget, this is definitely money worth spending!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm from Arkansas so Charleston was a destination wedding for me. Chris was recommended to me from a fellow photographer.... BEST DECISION I MADE IN MY WEDDING. Chris was personable and were quick to respond with questions. He advised me on a timeline that saved me a lot of mishaps (like moving my ceremony up since the tall trees were going to make it darker earlier). He was patient with me, worked with me on all of the shots that I wanted to have done and made the entire wedding fun. I was already happy that I had hired him but after getting the images back, I was blown away. People are still talking about my pictures! Chris is literally the best in Charleston. Photography was the most important thing to me about my wedding and he exceeded all hopes and expectations.

Profile Picture User6444509, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Chris and Cami photographed my wedding a few weekends ago. They did a phenomenal job. They literally captured every minute of the best day of my life and every person who was there. When looking at the pictures I feel like I'm reliving the day all over again. I am so excited that I can look back on these for the rest of my life. Chris and Cami truly captured my vision for the wedding and I will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture sarah, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Chris and Cami are the absolute BEST!!! We just were married and I could not be more thrilled with the amazing images they captured. Chris and Cami are professional, excellent follow up, very personable, and fun loving. I would not trust anyone else but Chris & Cami Photography. They went above & beyond. Do yourself a favor and book them now.

Profile Picture darcy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We could not be more pleased with Chris or our wedding photos!!! Flew to Charleston with our children for a small ceremony. Spent 2 hours with Chris and got the most amazing family/wedding photos. He is creative, efficient, and timely. Had pictures in less than a week. Had never met him before arriving in Charleston but felt like I knew him forever before the shoot was over!! Would use again and again, if we lived closer. Thanks Chris for making our day so easy and wonderful.

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris is amazing!! We LOVE every single picture that was taken! Our wedding night flew by so fast and I am so grateful to have so many great pictures to look back on and in a way relive such a special night. I have gotten non-stop compliments from the start of that special day to now still, every one loved Chris and his professionalism!! We loved how involved he was and how he took the time to capture even the little things. He did an amazing job with my rowdy 4 year old son and got some of the best smiles out of him too...Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After Chris shot our amazing proposal pictures in downtown Charleston, we knew that he was the photographer that we wanted at our wedding...in Maryland! Chris and Cami flew up for the wedding and took hundreds of pictures from the moment the bride arrived at the resort until the very last picture as the DJ was packing up. Chris is so charismatic and has great ideas to up the bar on traditional wedding photos. Cami's great editing got us the most amazing wedding pictures before we had even unpacked back in South Carolina. Their prices are great for the supreme quality of work they do; plus their pre, during, and post event communication and service is outstanding and makes the stressful wedding planning process so much easier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was so wonderful to work with! He was so laid back, he helped keep everyone calm on an otherwise very stressful day. His pictures are AMAZING!!! So amazing that a month after our wedding I'm still trying to choose my favorites for our photo album! I just can't say enough about how happy we are with our pictures! Brides will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've known Chris for a couple years through professional photos that he shot for my office so when the time came for me to look for my wedding photographer, I already knew how amazing he was at his job! Words can't express how awesome Chris was to work with and he truly captured "my day"! From his silly comments to keep my ring bearers smiling to his ninja-like skills being EVERYWHERE, he kept my "unenthused about self photos" groom at ease and got some really fantastic shots. I have gotten SO many compliments on his work and many people who even just commented that he seemed like a great guy. It does not feel like you have a photographer around, but that he is a friend that you invited to hang with you all day (that just happens to be taking your picture :)). From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!! We could not have asked for a more PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER for our beautiful day!

Profile Picture User3669291, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

On a day that can be very stressful Chris and Cami can you put at ease. it was such a pleasure and honor to have them photograph our wedding. For the bride that day and night always goes by so fast so I appreciate so much how Chris captured everything so I can always go back and remember all the amazing events of that night. knowing that you can depend on your photographer is such an amazing feeling, having one less thing to worry about. They were so fast at getting us our photos back which was something we were so anxious for. every person I ever show my photos to are blown away and always comment on how wonderful our photographer was and we never disagree. Having the memory that Chris captures for a lifetime so amazing.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did such a wonderful job as our wedding photographer. Chris and Cami were highly recommended by friends and we couldn't be happier having them capture our big day! Chris took lots of amazing photos during our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. Chris was professional, personable, and a lot of fun! He is very passionate about his work and it was so refreshing to have a nice and upbeat photographer on the day of the wedding. He even made a detailed schedule of events planned around the time of sunset. I didn't even have to give a detailed shot list, he captured every moment and detail perfectly! We received our photos just days after the wedding and everyone was surprised by the quick turnaround. Thank you Chris and Cami!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My family and I have grown up with Chris and Cami's photography and the day that I was engaged I turned to my Mom and said the first thing that needs to be done... "call Chris." I would never have trusted anyone else to photograph our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, or wedding pictures and it definitely paid off. Chris is willing to work with your budget and figure something out for what fits in your budget. He and Cami go above and beyond what is expected every shoot and Chris's lively bubbly personality makes your day 10x's better in the most stressful of moments. Chris is so flexible and loves doing crazy and "fun" shots as well as your traditional, sincere moments. He's a wonderful blend of everything. He also LISTENS to what exactly you want and makes sure to get it all in. We had so many wonderful comments about his pictures after our wedding and had the hardest time narrowing down choices for scrapbooks and picture frames because all 1100 of them, yes 1100!!!, were AMAZING! :) I already to Chris we can't wait to do our next shoot hopefully in the next year or two just for fun. Love both him and Cami dearly and would recommend them hands down.

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Smith, from Chris and Cami photography was an exceptional choice for our wedding. We chose a destination wedding in Costa Rica and we met Chris through a contact and he and Cami turned out to be the best thing that happened to our wedding:) Chris was able to capture true beauty and amazing shots of our wedding, the scenery, the guests and more. He has a creative eye when it comes to his lens and truly our wedding photos look they came out of a magazine. We have had many people ask us who we used as our photographer because they pictures were so beautiful. Thank you Chris and Cami for making our wedding the most memorable time of our lives and for catching that on film so that we can forever look back to these photos and remember why true love exists and this wonderful trip we shared in Costa Rica with our closest friends and family. I highly recommend Chris and Cami to anyone needing professional photos for any event.

Profile Picture Britt, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oh my goodness! Words cannot describe how much we loved having Chris and Cami Photography for our engagement, bridal and wedding photographers! Our pictures turned out better than I would have ever hoped for! Chris was such a fun and energetic person to work with. He always made me and my husband feel comfortable around the camera and when it came time for the wedding he was everywhere at once. There is not one picture that I wanted that I don't have. His pictures do more than capture a moment, they really tell a beautiful story. They truly capture the energy of the wedding day and the excitement that everyone was feeling. :) I'm so happy that we found Chris and Cami as our photographers and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for any type of photography! :) Can't wait for another shoot with them! Maybe a one year anniversary party!?

Profile Picture Molly, 5/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is unbelievably amazing! First of all, I booked him a year and 4 months before my wedding with complete confidence after seeing his pictures online. My engagement pictures were in 35 degree weather in Charleston while visiting and he made us so comfortable we did not want to leave the shoot. We got the best pictures we have ever seen and used them on multiple occasions. We got so many compliments. I recommend doing an engagement shoot so you can have wonderful pictures to use at your wedding. He is very responsive to emails and very excited to be a part of your wedding, it makes you feel comfortable. My wedding was yesterday and he showed up early with a second shooter and all of his equipment. He had a smile on his face and began shooting immediately to avoid the impending rain. We got so many pictures in. His creative eye is unebleivable, he is like an artist who just paints a canvas with a camera. I cannot believe his creativity and how quickly he can think of wonderful poses, pictures, etc. He puts you at ease and gives you just the right amount of direction so you aren't looking like an idiot out there. He even brought me out in the middle of my reception in the pouring rain (with our permission) and took a picture in the rain to include the lanterns that we got and were rained out. It turned out to be the most dramatic and amazing picture we will ever have and I cherish it already. Chris memoried all of my family's names and they were so impressed with his professionalism. He pays attention to detail and to the little things. He knows when to do silly pictures and when to take serious pictures at the same moment. He can deal with difficult parents with a smile on his face and still make you stay at ease on your stressful moment day. He is there in all the right moments and does a great mixture of candids and formals. The day after the wedding we did a "day after shoot" around the city of downtown Charleston. It was perfect. BEAUTIFUL!!

Profile Picture User4048143, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Cami did a fantastic job capturing my wedding. Chris was easy to work with and had great ideas. The quality of the pictures is by far the best every. I would recommend Chris and Cami for any event, especially a wedding!

Profile Picture User4251224, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I hired Chris after meeting with several local photographers who I just could not get the warm and fuzzy feeling from. Pictures are extremely important to me; moreso than most elements of the wedding and I knew it would take just the right person to capture our day. We wanted someone who had a creative eye, the courage to try something different, the patience to deal with our silly demands, and the ability to listen to our non-artistic description of what we wanted and make our vision come true. We found just that in Chris & Cami Photography. Not only were the pictures beyond anything that I ever could have imagined, Chris had them to me by the time we got back from our honeymoon! He is an amazingly talented, creative, kind person who knows what you want without even YOU knowing! He doesn't watch the clock, waiting for your photo shoot to be over; he truly loves what he does and it comes across in not only his communication with you, but his quality of work. The most amazing pictures on the most amazing day of my life. Chris, I couldn't have found a better photographer to capture this day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. These pictures mean more to me than you will ever know.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/7/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a wedding photographer in another market, I wanted the best photographer in South Carolina, so that is why I went with Chris and Cami. The entire experience was amazing. Chris has a great way with people to put them at ease while he is photographing them. I was blown away by every session we had with Chris. The results were amazing. Technically the photos are fantastic. Chris has a great eye for background and scultping a photo to put together these amazing pieces of art. Everyone I show them to, says they are beautiful, gorgious, amazing, best wedding photos they've ever seen. Chris was great in the planning process helping us lay out the day. Chris and Cami are the fastest in the business at getting photos turned around. Every session he had back within a week. By the time we got home from the honeymoon, the photos were waiting for us. Chris and Cami are worth it!! I can't tell you how amazing the photos are and what a great experience it was with them. They are laid back but get the amazing shots you see on websites. These are good people. Chris helps out during the wedding day to make sure everything goes well, and is great for suggestions in planning. Chris knows his camera, works fast and gets amazing results. Chris is great a capturing the little moments during the day and making you feel special. We planned our wedding date around his availability and it was WORTH it! At the end of the day, you only have the photographs to look at to remember the day. Chris and Cami Photography are the BEST wedding photographers in South Carolina, if not in the region, and arguably in the nation. We didn't have our wedding in Charleston, SC but it was worth it to bring him to us!!

Profile Picture Jay, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris Smith of Chris & Cami Photography, did an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding on The Carolina Girl in Charleston, SC. From the very start he was enthusiastic about the event and helped organize the day with an efficient time line. He suggested the "First Glance" as an opportunity to get additional photos in another setting prior to the wedding, which allowed for more party time on board! We are so glad we chose that opportunity because the photos taken during that session are just AMAZING! They were able to capture an emotional moment between the bride and groom, helped the entire bridal party relax and have some fun prior to the ceremony. In addition, they took full advantage of a perfect sunset and those photos were equally as AMAZING! The quality of the photographs are EXCEPTIONAL and will forever bring us joy as we reflect back on a very special day!

Profile Picture Merrilee, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's difficult to come up with adjectives that represent how wonderful they are not only as photographers, but as human beings. But I'll try. I had an encounter with Chris 3 years ago where he made a comment to call him if I ever got married. He's stationed in SC, myself in Chicago. I have followed his work since then, & when my now husband popped the question, I called! I had no need to interview any other photographer or see anyone else's work. My in-laws didn't quite understand why I'd spend the money to fly in a photographer from SC, until they met him! Chris arrived a day early to Geneva, IL to scout locations & find the perfect spots to capture the rustic feel we were going for. He called me Friday so excited to share all of these locations. The way that Chris can see light, shadows, visions is astounding to me. He captured every single emotion & event, whether minor or significant. He got the flower girls holding hands, the bridal party laughing together, & family looking on. He had me navigate through a cricket infested field to get the tall grasses and daisies (and I didn't even care!- I knew they would be beautiful)I have pictures I didn't even know he took. And that was just before the ceremony! He captures emotion, & that meant the world to me. He sees beauty things that an ordinary person would see as a broken porch to an abandoned cafe ;) I trusted him completely & did everything he told me to, because I knew he had a vision. I urge anyone looking for a photographer to stop once you find Chris. You will never find someone more passionate & caring of your wedding day. He puts in 110% for you. I haven't stopped looking at the 1400 photos Chris took that day. Cami even created a special tint for our photos to give them a vintage feel. I'm still not sure how to choose which ones to print, because each one is better than the next! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Words are not enough thank you for capturing our wedding day with such grace & beauty.

Profile Picture christine, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was the mother of the bride, and I completely agree with the review my daughter so wrote! We were privileged to have Chris capture our daughter's wedding weekend. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but Chris is an amazing man who truly cares about his clients and and puts his heart and soul into capturing the moments of their special day. With the wedding in Illinois, and Chris is SC, he immediately went to work months before the wedding to find out more about the town and venue and the kinds of photos my daughter and her fiancé were wanting. He and Cami kept in touch with us, and we were always made to feel comfortable with any questions we had. Chris flew in 2 days before the wedding, and he went right out to find the perfect spots for incredible photos. The day of the wedding...wow...Chris worked his magic. A mom's hands helping her daughter put on her necklace, a groom wiping away tears as he sees the love of his life for the first time, four little cousins grinning with their uncle and new aunt, a bride pinning a charm of her grandparent's wedding under her own wedding dress, newlyweds in the glow of a sunset... Chris is a professional in every sense of the word, but at the same time you feel like he has been part of the family for years. People at the wedding and those who have looked at wedding photos online have commented to us that Chris is a class act and his photography captures the essense of the day in a way they have never seen. So true, and we were so blessed and touched by his presence. No matter where you live - check out Chris and Cami Photography!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

STUNNING, GORGEOUS, PHENOMENAL, & PERFECTION! I am BEYOND pleased with the creativity & quality we were provided with from our photographers, Chris & Cami Smith. Their images will help provide my husband and I crystal clear, vivid memories of our special day in the years to come. Every tear, laugh, smile, hug, etc. was captured. Not only are the pictures fabulous, but working along side Chris for 9 hours on such a big day was such a stress reliever with his awesome personality. He made you feel special with each click of the camera and captured images you can only dream of.

We are from Pennsylvania and decided to have an out of town wedding in South Carolina. We were nervous to find a vendor that we were unfamiliar with to capture on camera our BIG day. Well, needless to say, our fears were quickly vanished once we spoke on the phone with Chris & Cami and saw their amazing work online! My husband and I, along with all of our family & friends agree the uniqueness and quality of our wedding pictures are something you cannot receive back home in PA. Once my husband and I start a family we want to travel back down to SC to have family photos done by Chris & Cami because we are so impressed with their work.

Chris and Cami are truly a dynamic duo who are passionate about photography and this is proved through their amazing work. Photography is not a job to them, it is a way of life and a way to piece together memories that will forever be cherished. I would hands down recommend Chris & Cami for ANY of your photography needs!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel and Dave, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Cami have the knowledge and experience to provide more than superb photography. They capture the emotion and joy of the day and bring life to the still photograph. The posed photographs are beautifully arranged with attention to every detail and the candid photographs are a priceless treasure. Continuously and stealthily moving throughout the day, Chris and Cami captured so many special moments. From the bride's adoring look at her new husband to the mother's tear-glistened eyes to the groomsman sneaking a tray of cookies at the reception, Chris and Cami preserved nearly every moment.
Chris and Cami were the ultimate professionals, adjusting to weather conditions, willingly honoring special requests for photographs and assisting in any way possible to make certain that the day was perfect for us!

Profile Picture LeAnn, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My photography experience has always been wonderful since my family has been using Chris and Cami. They are outstanding and will be my photographers for all the important milestones in mine and my entire extended family's lives. We are so blessed to have them in our corner for future life changing moments and we are more than blessed to have shared so many special memories with them. They are life long friends now and anyone would be lucky to have them as their photographers. :)

View Vendor Response