Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Tammy Bevins Photography

NuvoWeddings photography by Tammy Bevins puts the glamour back into wedding photography. Their combination of high fashion photography and photojournalism allows your personality to be captured in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
www.nuvoweddings.com

fa71f812b35327ea 1247934740672 JacksonWedding1665
Collins Bridal 103

5 Reviews for Tammy Bevins Photography

Emily · Married on 10/11/2008

Oh my goodness....I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Tammy's work is! The quality of her pictures is just beautiful. I don't consider myself to be very photogenic, but Tammy knows exactly how to capture the right shot. I always felt so beautiful with her, and was so excited when I saw my pictures! Her husband works with her, and they are so much fun to be around. I really felt like we had longtime friends taking our pictures! If you're looking for a photographer, you should definitely check out her website!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Kim · Married on 10/04/2008

Tammy and her husband Kevin are amazing photographers. Their work is extraordinary. We were able to see their work through our friends wedding two years ago and were just amazed at how beautiful and perfect everything turned out. They are a lot of fun to work with and they will try to accomodate your schedule! They have amazing ideas and are very easy going. They take their time with you at each session and take the time to proof your pictures until the pictures look 100% perfect! I have already had friends ask me who our photographers are, and have already had two friends book them for their pregnancy photos. The quality of service matches 100% to the price and they are very flexible regarding your budget. Responsiveness is timely and their professionalism is out of this world! Again, they are just so much fun to work with and they will answer any questions or concerns you have. If there is something you want to do such as pose or where you want to go, they are willing to do and go almost anywhere! The value for the cost is very worth it! My husband and I intend to use Bevins photography if and when we decide to have children for pregnancy photos etc.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Stacey · Married on 10/20/2007

Great, great, great. i hardly knew they were at my wedding and all the pictures turned out beautiful. Extremly satisfied!!!

Sent on 11/10/2007

Tammy Bevins Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston
    Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tammy Bevins' photography captures a bride's face in such a way, that she makes my work look absolutely flawless.

• Diane Thrower Weddings
    Diane Thrower Weddings Wedding Florists

Tammy Bevins has been the photographer at many of my weddings, and I have had other photographers at some; however, none compare to her. The quality of her work is exceptional! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to capture all of their special moments. Her customized albums are exquisit!

• Summerville, 29483 See on map