236 Bayview Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston

Congratulations on your decision to hire a professional makeup artist! Considering the investment you are making in your photography, it only makes sense to have your makeup applied correctly, as it will reflect in every nuance of your photos.

I have been a professional makeup artist since 1999 in all aspects of special occasion makeup: bridal, stage, print, and film. My work has been featured in local and regional magazines and dvds. Training with MAC has instilled a knowledge of color theory, face and eye-shape optimization, and the philosophy of beauty for all ages and races.

I specialize in airbrush makeup applications. This water-consistency makeup is sprayed through a wand that is attached to an air compressor and lightly misted over the face. It is a very popular medium for models and celebrities whose images appear as close-ups in magazines and movies.

There are many advantages to airbrush makeup. . . mainly that the result is the most delicate, flawless finish. It uses only a fraction of the amount of makeup. . . less product but superior coverage! The look of blemishes, sun spots, redness, large pores, and acne can be softened and appear to vanish. Airbrush makeup is applied in half the time of traditional foundation.

Whatever your style. . . sexy smoky eyes, a natural beach beauty, or Old Hollywood glamour. . .my greatest joy comes from helping you look and consequently feel, your best.
Follow Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston on

PLMlogocolor
802564848XEu3ZL

74 Reviews for Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

I was very pleased with my choice of makeup artist. She responded to every email in a timely fashion and answered any questions I had. She was well worth every penny I paid. I was pleased with the way the makeup looked in person and in pictures. She even knew the type of lighting my photographer used and recommended the right amount of makeup for the best result. I had never had airbrush makeup but very glad I went that direction. My makeup lasted from about 11am until the early hours of the morning and it was July in Charleston!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Cathy · Married on 09/02/2017

Pamela is AMAZING! As a bridesmaid in a previous wedding, I had a bad experience with getting my makeup done, so I was particularly nervous about the makeup on my wedding day. With Pamela, I had no reason to be. She was incredible. She took the time to listen to what was important to me, what my skincare routine was & other sensitivities. During my trial & on my wedding day she made me feel so comfortable. Thanks to Pamela, I felt like a better version of myself on my wedding day – and it was fantastic. Pamela is the best, as a makeup artist and as a person!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Pamela Lesch is absolutely incredible. I have had several makeup artists do my make up through the years and NEVER have I looked as great as when Pamela worked with me. My pictures turned out so beautifully! She listened to me and she gave me exactly the look I wanted. She was so knowledgeable and such a pleasure to work with. I am confident that even after my wedding I will make an appointment with her on every trip I make to Charleston! She is FANTASTIC!

Sent on 05/20/2009

Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Richard Bell Photography
    Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Pamela does such a beautiful job! She's great to work with, on time, and her work is absolutely flawless! Want to look stunning on your wedding day? Pamela can make it happen!

• Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship
    Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship Wedding Planners

One of our favorites ! Our Brides love Pamela, she is so professional and enjoys that special time she gets to spend with them right before saying "I do'!

• Richard Ellis Photography
    Richard Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

When we book a bride, the first thing I do is tell them to immediately book make-up artist extraordinaire, Pamela Lesch. Pam is an artist who creates beautiful brides. Her make-up work is natural, elegant, designed for our warm humid climate and simply beautiful. Just as important as her skill at make-up is Pamela's ability to bring calm to the bridal suite as she efficiently handles even the largest bridal parties without problem or stress. A perfect bride begins with perfect make-up and Pamela is the best available. I highly recommend Pamela Lesch.

• 236 Bayview Drive Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map