Galya Makeup Artistry

Ladson, SC View map Visit website

Hello and Welcome to My Page,

My name is Galya and I am the owner and lead makeup artist at "Galya Makeup Artistry"

I am so thrilled that you are considering my services and I would love to be part of your special day!

Please send us a message or let me know if you would like to schedule a personal call with us.

DON'T FORGET TO Stay Connected with me on Instagram @galyagornishka

Just to tell you a little bit about me, I have been in business for 10 years and published in Charleston Living Magazine. Galya Makeup Artistry is also Google 5 Star Rated and a vendor at "The Big Fake Wedding Charleston 2021".

What Makes Galya Makeup Artistry Different?
Not only do I personally have 10 years of experience, but my assisting artists have been hand-selected and trained by me. This training ensured their abilities to match my expected style of makeup as well as execute previous looks I have done.

We go through a unique customization process for YOU! I encourage you to email me a few images of yourself without makeup on in addition to photos of makeup looks you have in mind. This helps me plan how to best recreate this look on you! Pinterest is a great resource for inspiration, however, once we see your face, we will help determine what will look best on you. We offer our professional advice and opinion with the sole goal of making you feel 100% comfortable and confident with the chosen look!

We do this with each client! We also like to take into consideration other elements such as your dress and bouquet in creating your own personalized look.

Galya Makeup Artistry was founded on the ideals of empowerment and inspiration.

Today, I still believe and operate my business based on those ideals; Every woman should feel confident, beautiful, and empowered.

I am passionate about transforming lives through the art of makeup. I have been a professional makeup artist in Charleston SC since 2011, and love the work I get to do each and every day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Dana
    Dana L. Getting married on 10/21/2022

Very Professional

Great service. Arrived on time, communicated well, and did great job.
    Laura W. Married on 09/16/2021

My Dream Look came to reality

I worked with Galya on my wedding day. She did makeup for me and my whole bridal party. She came to the venue at 6:00 am and she worked non-stop till 2:00 pm. She was so professional and nice and don't let me start on her artistry skills. Everybody looooooved their makeup and we all got so many compliments. She spent 1.5hr on my makeup look and I felt so special and so beautiful. She made my dream look come true and I could not be more grateful to find such an amazing person and artist to work with me on my Wedding Day.

Deals

Galya Makeup Artistry 1
Exclusive

Charleston SC Ladson, SC, 29406
Location of (Galya Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding