Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Charleston, South Carolina, Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup is an award-winning wedding beauty team. Offering on-site services, this company creates a bespoke look for every customer. Owner Laura Pascazio is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist who started working in this industry in 2002. In 2012, she joined forces with one of the city's most renowned wedding hairstylists and was inspired to continue expanding her team. Her company is made up of the most talented hairstylists and makeup artists in the Charleston area.

Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup’s makeup artists have extensive experience in airbrush and lash application techniques. Their professional hairstylists are passionate about creating chic updos and creating customized styles. This company's wedding packages include a consultation, a hair and makeup trial run, six hours of wedding touch-ups, and travel fees. Laura and her team are also happy to provide hair and makeup services for any pre-wedding gatherings.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

Sara C. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing experience! Highly recommend!

I LOVED this service! Kimberly and Julie were amazing and did hair and makeup for a few of us for my stepson's wedding. They were on time, professional, and seriously made us feel and look so beautiful. I truly felt like they captured exactly what we needed for the wedding and the styles we each had. To have them come directly to us in our hotel suite and for us to be relaxed and able to get ready without the mess of going outside, traffic, parking, weather, and having to make several appointments made this service PERFECT! We had such a great time and the results are still being talked about. I wish I could have them every day!
  • Irini
    Irini G. Married on 01/07/2022

Wonderful job!!!

My fiance (now husband) decided to elope in Charleston after having to postpone our wedding multiple times due to COVID-19, so we had under 2 weeks to prepare! I reached out to so many hair vendors, but had so much trouble with responses until I found Silhouette on Site! Their prices are very reasonable, great at communication, and Rachel did sooo good on my hair! She knew exactly what I wanted and she worked efficiently and it came out perfect. Thank you!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline K. Married on 11/21/2021

Don't look any further! Choose the Silhouette ladies!

Laura is the owner of Silhouette and she is simply amazing. I initially spoke with her to discuss packages and toured the bridal cottages with her. Laura is so welcoming, caring, and is wonderful with communication. Anna was my make-up artist and Holly was my hairstylist. Both of them were AMAZING! I had so much fun during my hair/make-up trial, which they made me feel so beautiful. After the trial, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew I was in great hands. The day of my wedding, all of my bridesmaids and family adored them. They truly made all of us feel so beautiful and ready for the wedding. They were the ultimate duo. I will forever recommend Silhouette to any future bride getting married in the Charleston area. Thank you again ladies. 10/10... perfect!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

45 photos · 06/01/2019

Pricing

635 East Bay Street Charleston, SC, 29403

Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
Location of (Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding