Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup Reviews

54 Reviews for Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup

• Irini

Irini G. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Wonderful job!!!

My fiance (now husband) decided to elope in Charleston after having to postpone our wedding multiple times due to COVID-19, so we had under 2 weeks to prepare! I reached out to so many hair vendors, but had so much trouble with responses until I found Silhouette on Site! Their prices are very reasonable, great at communication, and Rachel did sooo good on my hair! She knew exactly what I wanted and she worked efficiently and it came out perfect. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Cassie G. · Married on 05/07/2021

Perfect hair and makeup

Laura was very responsive in addressing all my questions and plan changes. The ladies did an amazing job on my hair and my makeup was EXACTLY what I envisioned. The hair style was perfect! She even stayed after my first look to check my hair (it was super windy that day) in case it needed touching up. My hair and makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night!!! I definitely recommend the onsite service taking away the stress of traveling from salon and venue.

Sent on 05/22/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin E. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great Team!!!

Loved working with the Silhouette On Site team for my wedding!!!! The ladies were professional, kind and worked with me on exactly what I wanted. The trial was easy and made the process fun! The ladies did a great job on our makeup and hair. Lauren (The Manager) was quick on her response and any questions I had. Highly recommend for your next event!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Samantha M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Silhouette on Site made the morning of my wedding the BEST experience!

Thank you Sillhouette on Site for such an amazing wedding day experience! Rachel and Stefanie are incredible!! I did my trial run the week of my wedding and was SO happy with my results. Rachel and Stefanie both listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! On the day of my wedding, we had 9 women getting their hair and makeup done and 2 flower girls getting their hair done as well. We had to be ready to go so early and the rehearsal dinner the night before went a little late for some girls (lol!). Rachel and Stefanie made it work!! They squeezed everyone in and had us out the door on time. Everyone looked beautiful. I felt so stunning and so glamorous. They were fun to work with and sweet and I am so glad we went with Sillhouette. We also rented out their cottage downtown which was a great decision! The cottage is so cute and plenty of space for all the girls to hang out and relax. We also ordered from their preferred caterer next door, which was delicious. I would absolutely hire them again and recommend them to anyone!! Thank you, Stefanie and Rachel!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel T. · Married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend

Rachel, Bonnie, and Amanda did an AMAZING job! They were so professional, personable, and all around wonderful. I can’t write or say enough fantastic things about them. They helped make our wedding day perfect and made all of us girls look flawless. I would HIGHLY recommend Silhouette On Site ☺️.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Tia M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Helen Barfield is absolutely amazing!

From the beginning, Laura and the whole Silhouette team were super responsive and helpful! They quickly put together a proposal for me and Helen was able to get me in for a hair and make up trial, which I absolutely loved! Being a Covid bride, we ended up postponing our wedding and Silhouette easily adjusted the invoice and schedule for me.
    On the day of, Helen traveled to Bluffton to do hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, and some members of my family. She is a joy to be around, very positive, and super talented at what she does. I would highly recommend Helen and the Silhouette team - thank y'all for making me feel like a bride!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/27/2020

Lauren is the best!

Lauren made my feel like a princess!! I am so thankful to have had her doing my hair and make up for my wedding! She worked with me throughout my whole process making sure everything looked amazing for my perfect day!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the review Alison!! We are so honored that we got to be a part of your special day!! Can’t wait to see your pictures!
  • Kimbo

Kimbo J. · Married on 04/04/2020

So Happy to Have Found Them

Wow... amazing, professional, and talented. I was so happy to have chosen Silhouette on Site for my hair, extensions, lashes, and makeup. What a fabulous job Lauren Michelle did! Couldn't be any happier

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Pam

Pam F. · Married on 03/14/2020

Accommodating, Lovely, Highly Recommended!

Amazing to work with! Great communication and the service was exceptional. Both of my stylists went above and beyond to ensure that myself and the entire bridal party felt confident and comfortable in both hair and make-up. The end product was gorgeous. Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Pam!! You were a stunning Bride! We enjoyed being a part of your special day!
  • Lynne

Lynne C. · Married on 03/10/2020

Laura was so responsive! She takes her business seriously and will go out of her way to make it all happen in a easy, effortless way.

Lauren was my personal makeup artist. I had a pre-trial bridal makeup run for a glamorous makeup look. After we tweaked a few color palettes for my look, I felt very happy hiring her for my wedding day. Lauren (Lo) was on time and made me look & feel so beautiful. She is so very talented ladies! Thank you Silhouette on site!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline L. · Married on 03/08/2020

highly recommend!

I hired Silhouette on Site for my bridal hair and makeup as well for my Maid of Honor. Lo was our MUA and she was fantastic!! It was so fun to work with her. A wedding day is so stressful for the bride and she was so fun to be around.
    She understood exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Cameron · Married on 03/08/2020

Silhouette On Site

Highly recommend Silhouette On Site! This team made my wedding day so stress free! My hair/makeup team was SO much fun the day of! They are professional, caring, and passionate about the work they do!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Hannah C. · Married on 03/01/2020

Wedding Makeup

I couldn’t be more thankful for silhouette on site, especially Laura, for helping my bridesmaids and I feel extra beautiful on my big day! She exceeded all expectations and was super professional! Our original contract said that she would only be doing my makeup but once my bridesmaids saw her work they decided they had to have their makeup done by Laura! She was super flexible and I’m so thankful I found her!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Sharon W. · Married on 01/11/2020

Exceptional service

Laura and her staff are awesome! They made all of us feel beautiful on my daughters big day! They were on time and we were all looking gorgeous ahead of schedule, providing hair and makeup for 7! I highly recommend these ladies.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Logan

Logan L. · Married on 01/11/2020

Exceeded My Expectations!

I was nervous about having my hair and makeup done but wow, did they exceed all of my expectations! Lo and Stefanie arrived at my hotel on time and completed hair and MU for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG with time to spare before the photographer arrived. Everyone felt and looked so beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier with the results! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Janea

Janea M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Book Silhouette On Site!!

Stefanie and Michaels were amazing! All around! I couldn’t have been more pleased with their service, everyone’s hair, AND everyone’s make up! Already booked them for my sisters wedding in 2 years!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/20/2019

These ladies are amazing!

There are so many things I will cherish and remember about my wedding day - one of those things is the confidence I felt. I have never felt as beautiful as I did when I walked down the aisle to my husband, and I owe that to SOS.
    I was so lucky to have Stefanie and Dyana as my beauty team. Not only are these ladies extremely talented, they are kind and charismatic and made getting ready for my ceremony fun. They also did my sister’s hair and makeup, and we were both over the moon with our results. Laura is a true professional, and was responsive and helpful from the first time I contacted her until the end. She was flexible when we had to move our ceremony due to a tropical storm and I never had to worry about being taken care of. This team has made me so, so happy and I truly appreciate them.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly J. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Team

Laura and Michelle were amazing! They were both very accommodating and made sure that I loved my hair and makeup. I can honestly say I had never felt so beautiful! Thank you so much for making me feel and look like a princess! You are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/18/2019

I couldn’t have had a better experience

As a destination wedding, I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t have time for a makeup trial. Silhouette on Site encouraged me to send photos of hair and make up looks I liked. They stayed in contact with me and responded quickly to questions, which was reassuring. My makeup artist turned up on time and was an absolute pleasure to work with. The hair and makeup was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I couldn’t have been more happy with the entire experience. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

Laura and her team were the calm in the storm, quite literally, since I was married Hurricane Dorian weekend. Not only were they flexible but they had me looking AMAZING!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Mari · Married on 08/31/2019

Makeup Artist for bride and bridal party

Laura was a dream to work with! She traveled all the way from Charleston to Wilmington NC and was early, set up and ready to go. She did my makeup as a bridesmaid for a friend’s wedding in Charleston and I just knew I had to work with her on my own special day! She is super talented and professional, while also genuinely listening to any feedback you may have to make the look come out completely perfect! I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and so did my bridesmaids and my Mom, and both times my makeup lasted ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Estela

Estela P. · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful work and sweet, fun staff!

We were planning a destination wedding on a budget and went back and forth on whether to hire a hair and makeup team. I'm so glad that I not only decided to do so, but that I teamed up with Michelle and Bonnie from Silhouette on Site. From booking with Laura, the owner, to my day-of "beautification" the correspondence and service was top-notch. Laura was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. My trial run was fun and easy and Michelle and Bonnie worked fantastically together. I made some tweaks to both my hair and makeup between the trial run and wedding day and they were both incredibly accommodating, understanding and flexible. The end result was just as stunning as I could have ever hoped. Thank you Michelle, Bonnie and Laura for helping me and my family feel gorgeous on such a special day!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Shayna

Shayna R. · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautifully professional!

In an area like Charleston, there are literally hundreds of options for hair and make-up. Silhouette on Site is one of the best! It is a contract company, so they will use one of their many talented hair and/or make-up artists available on your date. You can follow them on Instagram and get the names of the artists you really like. I was working on a time crunch as I was planning a destination wedding and only had one weekend to get both my engagement photos and my HMU trial in. Laura was able to find me two artists who were available for both my engagement photo weekend and my wedding weekend, which I was so grateful for. Their office space was a little unexpected when I went for my trial (more of a room than a salon) but the two artists made me feel comfortable. My make-up artist was Erika Paola and she did a phenomenal job, especially as I was concerned about my fair skin. I wear make-up so I was comfortable going a bit more “glam natural” which she absolutely nailed! My hair stylist was Rachel Joy (also of Roxy J. Styles), who has a really beautiful whimsical, chic style. I wanted some of that but also something a little more classic. She merged the two really well so I felt like it merged her style with what I wanted. She even did all my bridesmaids as well as mom all while pregnant, so you know she is a hardworking person who cares about her clients. Tip was built into the charges and the fees were spread out in the months leading up to the wedding so I didn’t have to worry about any money exchange the day of.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lauren O. · Married on 07/12/2019

They did amazing!!!

I used Laura and her team (Dyana) for my wedding and absolutely LOVED them. They were so friendly and made the day so fun while getting ready! Before contacting Laura, I had researched several other vendors, and Laura by far had the best price point and best communication. She handled everything in such a prompt manner and it made the entire process super easy/100% stress-free, which is definitely appreciated when you have a lot going on trying to plan a wedding! In regards to the hair/makeup itself, they did a phenomenal job. I didn't really know what I wanted but Dyana showed me several pictures and helped me find the perfect look. Everything stayed up the entire night and still looked perfect - which was saying a lot considering it was an outdoor venue in June in Charleston. For makeup, Laura did amazing as well! I definitely shed some tears at my wedding and I am not joking when I say the makeup did not come off whatsoever! I was amazed! I could not recommend these ladies more and the entire Silhouette On Site Hair team! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Katherine M. · Married on 07/08/2019

Wonderful Experience

Laura and Michelle were amazing. My hair and makeup were more than I could have ever hoped for my wedding! I kept receiving compliments on how beautiful I looked and also how beautiful my 14 year old daughter looked. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or special occasion!!!!! They were amazing! (And quite fun too)

Sent on 07/24/2019