Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Sara C. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience! Highly recommend!

I LOVED this service! Kimberly and Julie were amazing and did hair and makeup for a few of us for my stepson's wedding. They were on time, professional, and seriously made us feel and look so beautiful. I truly felt like they captured exactly what we needed for the wedding and the styles we each had. To have them come directly to us in our hotel suite and for us to be relaxed and able to get ready without the mess of going outside, traffic, parking, weather, and having to make several appointments made this service PERFECT! We had such a great time and the results are still being talked about. I wish I could have them every day!
  • Irini
    Irini G. Married on 01/07/2022

Wonderful job!!!

My fiance (now husband) decided to elope in Charleston after having to postpone our wedding multiple times due to COVID-19, so we had under 2 weeks to prepare! I reached out to so many hair vendors, but had so much trouble with responses until I found Silhouette on Site! Their prices are very reasonable, great at communication, and Rachel did sooo good on my hair! She knew exactly what I wanted and she worked efficiently and it came out perfect. Thank you!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline K. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't look any further! Choose the Silhouette ladies!

Laura is the owner of Silhouette and she is simply amazing. I initially spoke with her to discuss packages and toured the bridal cottages with her. Laura is so welcoming, caring, and is wonderful with communication. Anna was my make-up artist and Holly was my hairstylist. Both of them were AMAZING! I had so much fun during my hair/make-up trial, which they made me feel so beautiful. After the trial, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew I was in great hands. The day of my wedding, all of my bridesmaids and family adored them. They truly made all of us feel so beautiful and ready for the wedding. They were the ultimate duo. I will forever recommend Silhouette to any future bride getting married in the Charleston area. Thank you again ladies. 10/10... perfect!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Annie C. Married on 11/19/2021

Never felt more beautiful

I hired Silhouette on Site based off of a recommendation from my coordinator. I’m so glad I chose them to do my bridal hair & makeup! The stylists assigned to my bridal party were simply amazing. Micki did my bridal hair as well as hair for my 5 bridesmaids. Bonnie did my makeup as well as makeup for 4 bridesmaids. These ladies were simply wonderful. They arrived to my bridal suite on time, prepared, and ready to roll! Everyone’s hair and makeup were done in a super timely manner, and we all honestly looked stunning. Each one of my bridesmaids were so happy with the way they looked and I, myself, have never felt so beautiful! On top of it all- we had such a blast getting ready with Micki & Bonnie. Thank y’all so much for making me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day!
    Mg Married on 11/01/2021

Perfect (and fun!)

Laura and Erica are terrific. Laura made sure we had the timeline set well in advance of the big day and checked in periodically to confirm/double-check any changes, make any last minute fixes, and generally made sure all was ready to go. Erica was my stylist/artist and is an absolute pro with hair and make-up. At the hair and make-up trial, she immediately knew what I was looking for and delivered. For the wedding day, she took care of my hair and make-up, hair for my seven bridesmaids, and hair for another relative– and did an incredible job. I still don’t know how she did it, but she made each of us feel (and look!) beautiful– not easy when you are handling hair for nine people. Plus, she managed to make the whole process fun for all of us!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Hair and Make-Up!

Laura and the Silhouette on Site team made getting ready for my wedding so easy and fun! From setting up a trial to a timeline for the day of, everything went so smoothly. Getting 11 people ready on time was definitely what I was most nervous about day-of, and we were done early! Toni, Erica and Julia all did such an amazing job. All the girls looked beautiful and loved their hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend Silhouette for your wedding day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly recommend

Shira, Rachel, Amanda & another girl I didn’t catch her name did my wedding. They were all super talented and really made sure to customize all of the bridesmaids and moms visions for hair and makeup. Shira did my makeup and Rachel did my hair and oh my god I can not say enough good things about them! They both did my trial and when it came to the wedding day they were on point!! Shira helped to make all of the changes from my trial to customize my look to exceed my expectations! My makeup looked absolutely amazing, and she is extremely knowledgeable and willing to make any final touches to make sure you are happy with your final look. Rachel is extremely talented and pays attention to detail. At my trial I showed her probably 3 different photos picking things from each photo and she brought it all together and created a custom hairstyle to be exactly what I was looking for. They were both so sweet and made my day stress free! I can not say enough good things about Silhuette. Thank you for everything!
    Kimberley C. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Silhouette On Site!

I loved working with the staff at Silhouette On Site for my wedding hair and makeup! The girls made my makeup and skin look flawless and created the exact vision that I wanted. The team was so kind and extremely talented. They made the entire planning process stress free and were so much fun to work with! I'm so happy that I had their professional team by my side on my big day!
  • Rae
    Rae H. Married on 08/30/2021

They are quite talented!

A very well run company! They were extremely prompt with correspondence through my wedding planning process. Holly did my bridal hair and makeup and it was stunning! She made the whole process quite fun!
  • Ali
    Ali C. Married on 07/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These girls can do some hair and make up!

I had the best experience with them. Nailed the hair and make up look I was wanting and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and were pleased with their looks too. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
    Cassie G. Married on 05/07/2021

Perfect hair and makeup

Laura was very responsive in addressing all my questions and plan changes. The ladies did an amazing job on my hair and my makeup was EXACTLY what I envisioned. The hair style was perfect! She even stayed after my first look to check my hair (it was super windy that day) in case it needed touching up. My hair and makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night!!! I definitely recommend the onsite service taking away the stress of traveling from salon and venue.
    Tiffany M. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hair and make up!!

Erica and Lauren were absolute gems and were so amazing!! They were so sweet and did an amazing job for my 5 bridesmaids and I. We highly recommend them for all your stylist needs!!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin E. Married on 12/12/2020

Great Team!!!

Loved working with the Silhouette On Site team for my wedding!!!! The ladies were professional, kind and worked with me on exactly what I wanted. The trial was easy and made the process fun! The ladies did a great job on our makeup and hair. Lauren (The Manager) was quick on her response and any questions I had. Highly recommend for your next event!
    Samantha M. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Silhouette on Site made the morning of my wedding the BEST experience!

Thank you Sillhouette on Site for such an amazing wedding day experience! Rachel and Stefanie are incredible!! I did my trial run the week of my wedding and was SO happy with my results. Rachel and Stefanie both listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! On the day of my wedding, we had 9 women getting their hair and makeup done and 2 flower girls getting their hair done as well. We had to be ready to go so early and the rehearsal dinner the night before went a little late for some girls (lol!). Rachel and Stefanie made it work!! They squeezed everyone in and had us out the door on time. Everyone looked beautiful. I felt so stunning and so glamorous. They were fun to work with and sweet and I am so glad we went with Sillhouette. We also rented out their cottage downtown which was a great decision! The cottage is so cute and plenty of space for all the girls to hang out and relax. We also ordered from their preferred caterer next door, which was delicious. I would absolutely hire them again and recommend them to anyone!! Thank you, Stefanie and Rachel!
  • Rachel
    Rachel T. Married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend

Rachel, Bonnie, and Amanda did an AMAZING job! They were so professional, personable, and all around wonderful. I can’t write or say enough fantastic things about them. They helped make our wedding day perfect and made all of us girls look flawless. I would HIGHLY recommend Silhouette On Site ☺️.
    Tia M. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helen Barfield is absolutely amazing!

From the beginning, Laura and the whole Silhouette team were super responsive and helpful! They quickly put together a proposal for me and Helen was able to get me in for a hair and make up trial, which I absolutely loved! Being a Covid bride, we ended up postponing our wedding and Silhouette easily adjusted the invoice and schedule for me.
    On the day of, Helen traveled to Bluffton to do hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, and some members of my family. She is a joy to be around, very positive, and super talented at what she does. I would highly recommend Helen and the Silhouette team - thank y'all for making me feel like a bride!!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 06/27/2020

Lauren is the best!

Lauren made my feel like a princess!! I am so thankful to have had her doing my hair and make up for my wedding! She worked with me throughout my whole process making sure everything looked amazing for my perfect day!

Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the review Alison!! We are so honored that we got to be a part of your special day!! Can’t wait to see your pictures!
  • Kimbo
    Kimbo J. Married on 04/04/2020

So Happy to Have Found Them

Wow... amazing, professional, and talented. I was so happy to have chosen Silhouette on Site for my hair, extensions, lashes, and makeup. What a fabulous job Lauren Michelle did! Couldn't be any happier
  • Pam
    Pam F. Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Accommodating, Lovely, Highly Recommended!

Amazing to work with! Great communication and the service was exceptional. Both of my stylists went above and beyond to ensure that myself and the entire bridal party felt confident and comfortable in both hair and make-up. The end product was gorgeous. Thank you!

Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Pam!! You were a stunning Bride! We enjoyed being a part of your special day!
  • Lynne
    Lynne C. Married on 03/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Laura was so responsive! She takes her business seriously and will go out of her way to make it all happen in a easy, effortless way.

Lauren was my personal makeup artist. I had a pre-trial bridal makeup run for a glamorous makeup look. After we tweaked a few color palettes for my look, I felt very happy hiring her for my wedding day. Lauren (Lo) was on time and made me look & feel so beautiful. She is so very talented ladies! Thank you Silhouette on site!
    Cameron Married on 03/08/2020

Silhouette On Site

Highly recommend Silhouette On Site! This team made my wedding day so stress free! My hair/makeup team was SO much fun the day of! They are professional, caring, and passionate about the work they do!
  • Caroline
    Caroline L. Married on 03/08/2020

highly recommend!

I hired Silhouette on Site for my bridal hair and makeup as well for my Maid of Honor. Lo was our MUA and she was fantastic!! It was so fun to work with her. A wedding day is so stressful for the bride and she was so fun to be around.
    She understood exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and did a beautiful job.
    Hannah C. Married on 03/01/2020

Wedding Makeup

I couldn’t be more thankful for silhouette on site, especially Laura, for helping my bridesmaids and I feel extra beautiful on my big day! She exceeded all expectations and was super professional! Our original contract said that she would only be doing my makeup but once my bridesmaids saw her work they decided they had to have their makeup done by Laura! She was super flexible and I’m so thankful I found her!
  • Logan
    Logan L. Married on 01/11/2020

Exceeded My Expectations!

I was nervous about having my hair and makeup done but wow, did they exceed all of my expectations! Lo and Stefanie arrived at my hotel on time and completed hair and MU for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG with time to spare before the photographer arrived. Everyone felt and looked so beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier with the results! Thank you!!
    Sharon W. Married on 01/11/2020

Exceptional service

Laura and her staff are awesome! They made all of us feel beautiful on my daughters big day! They were on time and we were all looking gorgeous ahead of schedule, providing hair and makeup for 7! I highly recommend these ladies.
illustration stars