103 Spring Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cannon Green

Cannon Green is an iconic wedding venue sitting at the heart of Charleston, South Carolina. Offering a historic, accommodating atmosphere, this welcoming space aims to present you with all the charm and sophistication that makes Charleston famous. From the elegant outdoor courtyard to the classic banquet hall, this venue is filled with stunning spaces for special celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity

Cannon Green offers a range of inviting settings for wedding celebrations. Character and charm abound through this venue, blending timeless elegance with modern convenience. The main event space of this setting, the Trolley Room, boasts a luxurious indoor setting for wedding celebrations. With a vaulted ceiling with original exposed trusses, hardwood floors, and glass doors overlooking the private walled courtyard, it offers a charming setting for elegant celebrations. It offers 3,000 sq. ft. of space with room for up to 250 guests for your special occasion. Outside, The Courtyard presents a relaxing, elegant space for a relaxing cocktail with your loved ones. Lush greenery, reflection pools, and statuesque palmettos present a hideaway of charm and elegance for you to enjoy.

The team at Cannon Green takes pride in the dedicated and accommodating service they offer to their clients. For your convenience, complete event design and planning packages are available, allowing you to relax and enjoy every moment of your wedding day. Their highly experienced event planners work closely with each couple to create a tailored experience from start to finish. Whether it’s two guests or 250, they will work hard to help you host a celebration to remember. Furniture and decor rental services are available, allowing this team to adorn your venue with a luxurious flourish. Additionally, their dedicated bar and serving staff will strive to cater to all your culinary needs throughout your event. For your wedding feast, their experienced chefs will work with you to create a personalized palette of delectable dishes. Tasting services are available, allowing you to experience a range of delightful samples before finding your desired wedding menu. Interested couples are welcome to reach out to their dedicated event planners to learn more about this historic wedding venue.

cg courtyard 51 942853 157972600493786

13 Reviews for Cannon Green

• Carly

Carly M. · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Experience with Cannon Green

Words cannot explain how amazing our experience was with Cannon Green. My husband and I got married on 08/28/20 and I wouldn't change anything about that day..it was perfect. From the first day we saw the venue, we knew immediately that this is where we wanted to get married. It is a stunning, elegant all-inclusive space with the most beautiful courtyard. Cannon Green provided all of the food & beverage service so it's a one-stop-shop dream venue. We had several guests tell us it was the best wedding food they have ever had and we completely agree! Not only did our guest rave about Cannon Green...our Vendors did too! Our DJ said it was a top class venue and the best he's ever performed at - please see his blog that he wrote about the venue here - https://www.djmikebills.com/resources/real-weddings/item/400-cannon-green-wedding-summer-evening-with-carly-lemuel Getting married during a pandemic was unexpected, but Cannon Green and Alyson (the venues event coordinator) were incredibly helpful by adding extra safety precautions to make our guest feel safe. Not only did Cannon Green go out of their way to make us feel more comfortable having a wedding during a pandemic., they also were VERY FLEXIBLE which is huge during times of uncertainty. My husband and I live in Charleston so we have attended weddings at all the top Charleston venues and this by far is the best wedding venue in the Charleston area and probably one of the top venues in the US. It's definitely the best wedding food in the area no questions asked on that - we highly recommend Cannon Green!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey T. · Married on 05/09/2020

A Fairytale Evening

We had the pleasure of working with Anna @ Cannon Green for our big day in Charleston! First & Foremost, I was a #COVIDBRIDE with our big day planned for April 2020…we had to postpone til October 2020. Fortunately they were able to accommodate and work with us on picking a new date!

Quick back story…before I got engaged, I found Cannon Green on the Knot/Wedding Wire. My husband and I wanted a “destination wedding” and Charleston felt like the perfect place for our friends and family to escape for a weekend, explore, and indulge in such a marvelous city. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous Cannon Green looked. Every single picture, review, etc. was GLOWING. I saved/tucked this away…and when it finally came to plan the big day, I thought “Maybe we can make this place work…it would be my DREAM.” Well lucky for us, we were able to move forward with CANNON GREEN! I was so confident in the venue, that we booked sight-unseen, since we were from out of town. I saw it 6 months later at our tasting, where we met & worked with Anna, and I KNEW we made the right choice.

I cannot thank Anna & the team enough for their flexibility, attention to detail, and dealing with a very stressed, sometimes sad & anxious bride, due to this years circumstances! Anna was always there to work me through details, different bumps in the road with lower guest count, and accommodating all our needs for the event. Our guests were blown away by the food and service, the fountains and palmetto trees, the dreamy courtyard. Anna can vouch, that when I arrived an hour before walking down the aisle, seeing the space with all our touches, florals, etc. I was brought to TEARS. It exceeded ALL expectations!!!
    My vision and bridal moment, that I had been looking forward to for so long, finally came to fruition and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you AGAIN!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cannon Green FAQ

• What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    February
    July
    August
    December

2 Real Weddings

• 103 Spring Street Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map
    843-351-1546 (Phone number)
    Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
    Location of (Cannon Green)