135 Reviews for Keepsakes Florist

Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (5)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
133 Keepsakes Florist Reviews

I highly recommended Keepsakes Florist! Karen did an absolute AMAZING job on my wedding last month (2-25-18) I met with her once, and showed her pictures of what I liked from pintrest, and she made it happen. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was, and it was worth every penny. Her prices are very reasonable too! I am so blessed to have found her. I can't even get over how beautiful my bouquet was and how amazing it smelled!! I am going to have her make me one every year on our anniversary.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Karen was very pleasant, easy to work with, accommodating my changes and s last minute request. Beautiful flowers and arrangements.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We used Keepsakes Florists for our backyard wedding in October. We wanted a bridal bouquet, many boutonnieres and corsages and then just a bunch of white roses and baby’s breath for us to put in mason jars that we already owned. Keepsake was able to fulfill all of those requests. They helped us order roses and baby’s breath at close to wholesale prices and then created an absolutely beautiful bouquet for me. They were also able to work from an image I found of what type of look I wanted and helped recreate it with some less expensive but just as beautiful flowers. It turned out great and just like I wanted! They also helped when we need to add a few boutonnieres to our order in the weeks before the wedding. Overall, we are very happy with the service Keepsake Florist provided for our wedding!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Karen was awesome in helping incorporate some family heirlooms into the flowers/bouquets for our wedding. Everything turned out great and exactly how I wanted it to!

Profile Picture Tori , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Keepsakes did a great job! The price was fair. The flowers were beautiful and survived the long trip home. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Peg, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful florist to use! Karen was very kind and easy to work with. I gave her my vision, told her my venue and it was done beautifully. My flowers were exactly what I dreamed of.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and Keepsake Florist did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! The flowers were beautiful! I
Would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Profile Picture Kaylin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen was wonderful. The flowers were perfect! Excellent would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Keepsake Florist were amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event. I had a destination wedding in Charleston. With me living in Ohio I only had a chance to meet with them once. From that one meeting I showed them pictures of what I visioned. They were PERFECT. When I saw my bouquet for the first time my mouth dropped. It was absolutely stunning and everything that I was looking for! Our wedding/reception wouldn't of been as perfect without there professional touch.

Chelsea

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book Karen (Keepsakes Florist) for your wedding! She took all of my ideas and translated them into absolutely perfect florals for our wedding day. My bouquet was so beautiful, I almost cried when she delivered it. She did magnificent work while keeping us in budget (many other florists wanted more money for less). She was flexible and attentive with last minute changes and questions. I could not be happier that we chose Keepsakes Florist for our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Keepsakes prepared out florals.

Profile Picture Keith, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were incredibly happy with our wedding flowers! Karen at Keepsakes Florist is professional, creative, and easy to work with. Her and I worked closely together to achieve the vision of what I wanted in bouquets and table decor and she nailed it! Her prices were reasonable and got everything I asked for. The flowers held up well outdoors and her delivery was on time and effortless. She can do any style and remained flexible throughout the entire process; I was completely satisfied as a customer and thrilled as a bride on my wedding day! Karen is fantastic!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and her team were not only easily available but also helped our vision come to life.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen at Keepsakes did a BEAUTIFUL job on our wedding bouquets and centerpieces. I was absolutely in awhhh with my bridal bouquet. There is no reason to look any further for a florist....this is your place. I guarantee it! She never disappoints!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bring in sample pictures but also trust her creative process! She brought quite a few wonderful ideas to the table I wouldn't have thought of myself. I highly recommend Keepsake Florist. After the event, save the flowers! We hung ours upside down on the mantel and they're now a beautiful center piece in our dining room.

Profile Picture ann, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and her team did the flowers for my wedding, and they were absolutely amazing. She made it so easy for me to describe what I wanted, and gave great suggestions on how I could stay within my budget, but without compromising on the design. I got so many compliments on my bridal bouquet! Karen could not have been more helpful and I am so glad I decided to work with Keepsakes.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ohhhh my Karen at Keepsakes made our day beautiful!! The aisle markers, table arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Karen brought to life my vision of my bridal bouquet and lord have mercy was it stunning! I highly recommend using Keepsakes Florist!! Certainly can guarantee you quality flowers and service. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Absolutely loved the flowers and could not have received better service anywhere else! This florist is definitely the one you need to go to for any special occasion! Super friendly and extremely helpful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Didn't feel like i was being over charged. Everything was extremely professional and delivered exactly when and where i asked. All flowers were exactly what i asked for.

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Keepsakes florist is highly recommendable! From the moment I sat down with Karen, she took my vision and blew me away with the results. The arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous and the mercury glass and lantern rentals were perfect for making my ceremony and reception more beautiful than I imagined! Thank you Karen and staff for exceeding my expectations!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Keepsakes Florist was amazing! Mrs. Karen went above and beyond my expectations. I had a particular style and look of what I wanted for my ceremony and reception flowers; Mrs. Karen nailed it. The flowers (in my cases an ivory rose bouquet, spring roses and baby's breath decor flowers) were all of high quality and freshness. She helped me create a beautiful decor, that took my breath away!

Profile Picture Shayla, 10/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you so much for making the best day of my life so beautiful and for being so easy to work with!

Profile Picture kaitlyn , 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we did all the planning over the phone. I really wanted a beautiful, romantic bouquet, but was having some difficulty with the process. Karen was so sweet and really patient and didn't seem to mind spending some time with me. I ended up letting her just create-- and I was so pleased with the results! She even made these awesome little arrangements in mini-vases for our guests. When I met her to pick the flowers up she was so cute and gave me a hug and seemed genuinely excited for me. Melted my heart!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved how easy they made the whole process! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and perfect. They also did clean up in a breeze!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews