Keepsakes Florist Reviews

164 Reviews for Keepsakes Florist

• Rachel

Rachel Punteney · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Perfect Pandemic Wedding!!

I can't say it enough how happy I am that we decided to go with Karen at Keepsakes Florist for our wedding. We have family and friends that have used them at their weddings and have always been impressed with her work. After we booked her for our wedding, I actually broke my hip and was basically on bed rest for months unable to do anything but wedding plan-which sounds great but was absolutely miserable. One saturday my now husband went to the front door and brought back the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. I peeked out the blinds and saw Mrs. Karen getting back in her car. She had personally delivered a gorgeous arrangement with a card saying she had heard about my hip and hoped these would cheer me up. They really did! Fast forward to our wedding (originally 4/25/2020, moved to 6/27/2020-extremely downsized from our original plan) and Karen and her team knocked it out of the park!! She rolled with the punches when 20 days before our wedding our original venue fell through and we had to find a new venue and completely alter our floral contract. Not only did she say she could accommodate all of the changes, but she actually helped me find a new venue!! We decided on Old Wide Awake Plantation in Hollywood, SC where my Dad and Stepmom were married in 2007. She has done many weddings here before so she not only knew what kind of space she was working with, but also how to compliment the beauty of the venue perfectly. I knew moving our wedding 2 months would probably change the type of flowers that would be available. Karen managed to deliver everything off of the original contract! Everything was GORGEOUS. I love Ranuculus and Peonies and they were stunning in every arrangement. She complimented all of the other decor perfectly AND was able to use all of the milk glass i dropped off for her to use! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets-they were the perfect size! The groomsmen had perfect boutonnieres and my Dad, mom and stepmom loved their flowers they wore. My Husband lost both of his parents before he was out of high school , so it was extremely important to honor them on our wedding day. Karen had a beautiful idea to have a single white rose for each of them to designate a memorial chair for them at the ceremony. It brought my husband's twin brothers to tears to see their picture and their roses displayed so beautifully. In all the chaos of the day, I vividly remember getting ready and Karen coming upstairs where everyone was getting ready to personally show me my bouquet. It was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined! Most of the day was such a blur, so I have to refer back to photographs of the day to piece it all together-my photographer captured Karen's work beautifully and I am so glad I chose Keepsakes. I will continue to choose them for all of my floral needs in the future. Karen and her team are so great at responding quickly to any calls or emails and are super conveniently located on Maybank Highway. You have no idea how reassuring it is to have such a dependable florist when everything else about your wedding was out of your control. Thank you to Karen and her staff! You are all SO wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for taking time out to do this wonderful review for us! I know how busy you are. It was my pleasure and privilege being a part of everything! I loved working with you and I'm so happy that everything went well. I appreciate the pictures you shared. It's great to see everything come together!

Megan Olmscheid · Married on 03/10/2020

Keepsakes!!

I am so happy that we decided to go with Keepsakes as our Florist for our wedding. Karen was so helpful with the whole process; she knew the venue well and provided amazing guidance with what works for the venue. She had a vision of what we were looking for immediately had additional guidance when we needed ideas. There were a bunch of changes weeks before the wedding and Karen had no issues and immediately had it sorted, taking away so much stress.

Karen also went above and beyond by delivering our bouquets to a different location so that we could do our first look prior to going to the venue. Everything was GORGEOUS (bouquets, boutonnieres, table centerpieces) EVERYTHING.

I would recommend Keepsakes Florist to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney Hughes · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding florist

Karen was quick to respond and extremely flexible. I showed her a bouquet and she was able to work off of that to design arrangements for my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Tracee · Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent and beautiful

I worked with Karen via phone and email as I am located in NY. She always responded very timely and addressed all of my questions. The flowers for my brothers wedding were absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we had hoped for and without breaking the bank!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Axman · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend!

They were able to work quickly with me to get our flowers done within the 2 weeks requested. My mom is allergic to flowers, so they were able to do a replica in silk for her at the same price. I trusted them because I was in a time crunch for the wedding, and they did an amazing job.

Karen · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome would use again in a minute!

From start to finish the best! Gave suggestions and talked me out of bigger more expensive display since they knew the venue.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Karen, I enjoyed working with you. I appreciate your taking the time to review us. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Kate Salazar · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Karen was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and helpful in working with me to create perfect bouquets, flower crowns, corsages and boutonnières. Everything was absolutely gorgeous, I would definitely recommend!!

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Thank you Kate! We really enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Gigi · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was extremely pleased with the flowers for my wedding and reception. From the first meeting, Karen was very helpful with ideas, and offered very reasonable rates. The arrangements came out exactly as I expected. I would highly recommend this vendor for any floral needs.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ambre · Married on 04/08/2019

A pleasure to work with

They were very helpful in recreating an image I saw. My flowers were beautiful and lasted well beyond the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Ambre, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad your were happy with everything!

• Timmie

Timmie · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything was perfect!

Karen did an amazing job with my flowers for the wedding. Everything exceeded my expectations. There were so many compliments given from guests.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Timmie, thank you for taking time to review us and for sharing pictures. I loved everything you picked out!

• Jessica

Jessica Wood · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful in every way possible

Keepsake Florist was amazing. They took the time to walk with me through the process of picking everything out for my wedding and they did not talk me into more that I wanted. They were full of fun ideas and helped make my vision come to life. They were upfront with pricing and final payments. They delivered on time, the flowers were exactly perfect and they made my wedding day beautiful. I highly recommend them as a woman, a bride and a local of Charleston. My first choice to anyone who wants great service and beautiful flowers.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Thanks Jessica. That's a great picture of you! I appreciate your taking the time to review us! Best wishes to you both!

Lauren Robertson · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful work

This florist was able to help me shape, realize, and produce the vision that I had for my wedding. The flowers were top notch and are still looking beautiful five days later.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Lauren, congratulations to you both! We enjoyed working with you and are thrilled that you were happy.

Bethany Clark · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome vendor!!

Keepsakes went above and beyond for our wedding! They were incredibly experienced and cost effective. We got exactly what we wanted-- and great guidance along the way! They constantly worked with us to update our proposal and make sure we got the precise vision for our wedding! We can't say enough positive things about Karen and Keepsakes!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Bethany, thank you for taking the time to review us. I've seen some of your pictures from the wedding and they were fabulous! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you both all the best!

Karen Spalviero

Lyn Ivy · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing wedding flowers!

I was really glad I found keepsakes florist! My wedding was on a Sunday and it was truly difficult to find someone who would deliver and set up on a Sunday. My friend loved the flowers so much at my wedding that she also used keepsakes florist for hers!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Celena · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful store with the best staff!

We were incredibly lucky to work with Keepsake Florist for our wedding day! They made my bouquet dreams a reality on our budget and delivered right on time for our special day. We would absolutely recommend them for anything!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Marquita · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Keepsakes was amazing. There were a few well several times that I called with questions, changes, and add ons. They were always accommodating to my needs.

Sent on 04/07/2019

LATOYA · Married on 07/29/2018

Keepsakes Florist did an amazing job on our floral arrangements. They were very kind and always professional. We are so thankful for their service in making our day extra special!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Latoya, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was my pleasure working with you!

Ali · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen was so easy to work with and they created exactly what I wanted! I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I highly recommend using them! :)

Sent on 07/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2018

Keepsakes Florist was amazing! The flowers for my wedding were stunning! They were very helpful with decisions and communications were always welcome. They even dropped them off for me on a Sunday. Will definitely use them again next time we are in Folly. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Melissa, I'm so glad you were pleased with everything! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Please come by if you do come through on your way to Folly Beach.

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

I contacted Keepsakes pretty last minute to get a bouquet for a bridal shoot. They were extremely easy to work with! I said maybe 5 words to her about my bouquet and she knew off the bat what I was looking for. I have to say I was a little nervous, but after I received it, it was everything I was looking for! I would not have changed a single thing about my bouquet. Couldn't be happier with Keepsakes Floral!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Keepsake Florist!! Pricing was great, service was amazing, and the flowers for my wedding were beautiful- (my bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, and 3 guys boutineers)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Jennifer, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to review us. I would love to see pictures, if you don't mind sharing a few.

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers at my wedding that Karen put together were so beautiful and elegant. I am so happy that I went with Keepsake Florist to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Monica · Married on 04/26/2018

I had a great experience working with Karen at Keepsakes Florist. I had last minute add ons that she was able to accommodate and was very reliable with our requests. Thank you for making our wedding look beautiful

Sent on 07/08/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Monica, thank you for reviewing us. It was great working with you and I loved seeing everything come together.

Aimee · Married on 04/21/2018

Karen was a tremendous help in designing our flowers for the wedding. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Karen · Married on 04/13/2018

Karen at Keepsake florist was so helpful, responsive, creative and professional! The flowers were so beautiful and just made the room look amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2018