146 Reviews for Keepsakes Florist

Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (5)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
144 Keepsakes Florist Reviews

Keepsakes Florist did an amazing job on our floral arrangements. They were very kind and always professional. We are so thankful for their service in making our day extra special!

Profile Picture LATOYA, 7/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Karen was so easy to work with and they created exactly what I wanted! I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I highly recommend using them! :)

Profile Picture Ali, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Keepsakes Florist was amazing! The flowers for my wedding were stunning! They were very helpful with decisions and communications were always welcome. They even dropped them off for me on a Sunday. Will definitely use them again next time we are in Folly. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Keepsakes pretty last minute to get a bouquet for a bridal shoot. They were extremely easy to work with! I said maybe 5 words to her about my bouquet and she knew off the bat what I was looking for. I have to say I was a little nervous, but after I received it, it was everything I was looking for! I would not have changed a single thing about my bouquet. Couldn't be happier with Keepsakes Floral!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can’t say enough good things about Keepsake Florist!! Pricing was great, service was amazing, and the flowers for my wedding were beautiful- (my bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, and 3 guys boutineers)

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding that Karen put together were so beautiful and elegant. I am so happy that I went with Keepsake Florist to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience working with Karen at Keepsakes Florist. I had last minute add ons that she was able to accommodate and was very reliable with our requests. Thank you for making our wedding look beautiful

Profile Picture Monica, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen was a tremendous help in designing our flowers for the wedding. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Aimee , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen at Keepsake florist was so helpful, responsive, creative and professional! The flowers were so beautiful and just made the room look amazing!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen was so wonderful to work with. I could email her changes at any time and she always got back to me very quickly to confirm. She was wonderful to meet with and she was able to recreate my vision perfectly with my limited budget. She was very willing to work within my budget and I just let her do her her thing when it came to the flower choices and she did not disappoint. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I highly recommended Keepsakes Florist! Karen did an absolute AMAZING job on my wedding last month (2-25-18) I met with her once, and showed her pictures of what I liked from pintrest, and she made it happen. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was, and it was worth every penny. Her prices are very reasonable too! I am so blessed to have found her. I can't even get over how beautiful my bouquet was and how amazing it smelled!! I am going to have her make me one every year on our anniversary.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Karen was very pleasant, easy to work with, accommodating my changes and s last minute request. Beautiful flowers and arrangements.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Karen was very easy to work with; she is very pleasant and very professional. She offered me cost effective solutions and remained flexible. I made some changes and additional requests twice along the way with regard to quantities and design, I requested table runners close to the event date, plus just a few days before my wedding I decided I wanted flowers on my hair...and she made it happen!

Profile Picture Karen , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Keepsakes Florists for our backyard wedding in October. We wanted a bridal bouquet, many boutonnieres and corsages and then just a bunch of white roses and baby’s breath for us to put in mason jars that we already owned. Keepsake was able to fulfill all of those requests. They helped us order roses and baby’s breath at close to wholesale prices and then created an absolutely beautiful bouquet for me. They were also able to work from an image I found of what type of look I wanted and helped recreate it with some less expensive but just as beautiful flowers. It turned out great and just like I wanted! They also helped when we need to add a few boutonnieres to our order in the weeks before the wedding. Overall, we are very happy with the service Keepsake Florist provided for our wedding!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Karen was awesome in helping incorporate some family heirlooms into the flowers/bouquets for our wedding. Everything turned out great and exactly how I wanted it to!

Profile Picture Tori , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Keepsakes did a great job! The price was fair. The flowers were beautiful and survived the long trip home. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Peg, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful florist to use! Karen was very kind and easy to work with. I gave her my vision, told her my venue and it was done beautifully. My flowers were exactly what I dreamed of.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and Keepsake Florist did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! The flowers were beautiful! I
Would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Profile Picture Kaylin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen was wonderful. The flowers were perfect! Excellent would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Keepsake Florist were amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event. I had a destination wedding in Charleston. With me living in Ohio I only had a chance to meet with them once. From that one meeting I showed them pictures of what I visioned. They were PERFECT. When I saw my bouquet for the first time my mouth dropped. It was absolutely stunning and everything that I was looking for! Our wedding/reception wouldn't of been as perfect without there professional touch.

Chelsea

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book Karen (Keepsakes Florist) for your wedding! She took all of my ideas and translated them into absolutely perfect florals for our wedding day. My bouquet was so beautiful, I almost cried when she delivered it. She did magnificent work while keeping us in budget (many other florists wanted more money for less). She was flexible and attentive with last minute changes and questions. I could not be happier that we chose Keepsakes Florist for our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Keepsakes prepared out florals.

Profile Picture Keith, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were incredibly happy with our wedding flowers! Karen at Keepsakes Florist is professional, creative, and easy to work with. Her and I worked closely together to achieve the vision of what I wanted in bouquets and table decor and she nailed it! Her prices were reasonable and got everything I asked for. The flowers held up well outdoors and her delivery was on time and effortless. She can do any style and remained flexible throughout the entire process; I was completely satisfied as a customer and thrilled as a bride on my wedding day! Karen is fantastic!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen and her team were not only easily available but also helped our vision come to life.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/15/17, 1 Review