Keepsakes Florist Reviews

Keepsakes Florist 7
  • Brittney

Brittney Hughes · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding florist

Karen was quick to respond and extremely flexible. I showed her a bouquet and she was able to work off of that to design arrangements for my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Tracee · Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent and beautiful

I worked with Karen via phone and email as I am located in NY. She always responded very timely and addressed all of my questions. The flowers for my brothers wedding were absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we had hoped for and without breaking the bank!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Axman · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend!

They were able to work quickly with me to get our flowers done within the 2 weeks requested. My mom is allergic to flowers, so they were able to do a replica in silk for her at the same price. I trusted them because I was in a time crunch for the wedding, and they did an amazing job.

Keepsakes Florist 8

Karen · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome would use again in a minute!

From start to finish the best! Gave suggestions and talked me out of bigger more expensive display since they knew the venue.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Karen, I enjoyed working with you. I appreciate your taking the time to review us. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Kate Salazar · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Karen was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and helpful in working with me to create perfect bouquets, flower crowns, corsages and boutonnières. Everything was absolutely gorgeous, I would definitely recommend!!

Keepsakes Florist 9
    Keepsakes Florist 10

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Thank you Kate! We really enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Karen Spalviero, Owner

Gigi · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was extremely pleased with the flowers for my wedding and reception. From the first meeting, Karen was very helpful with ideas, and offered very reasonable rates. The arrangements came out exactly as I expected. I would highly recommend this vendor for any floral needs.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Keepsakes Florist 11
    Keepsakes Florist 12

Ambre · Married on 04/08/2019

A pleasure to work with

They were very helpful in recreating an image I saw. My flowers were beautiful and lasted well beyond the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Ambre, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad your were happy with everything!

Karen Spalviero, Owner
  • Timmie

Timmie · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything was perfect!

Karen did an amazing job with my flowers for the wedding. Everything exceeded my expectations. There were so many compliments given from guests.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Keepsakes Florist 17
    Keepsakes Florist 18
    Keepsakes Florist 19

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Timmie, thank you for taking time to review us and for sharing pictures. I loved everything you picked out!

• Jessica

Jessica Wood · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful in every way possible

Keepsake Florist was amazing. They took the time to walk with me through the process of picking everything out for my wedding and they did not talk me into more that I wanted. They were full of fun ideas and helped make my vision come to life. They were upfront with pricing and final payments. They delivered on time, the flowers were exactly perfect and they made my wedding day beautiful. I highly recommend them as a woman, a bride and a local of Charleston. My first choice to anyone who wants great service and beautiful flowers.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Keepsakes Florist 20

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Thanks Jessica. That's a great picture of you! I appreciate your taking the time to review us! Best wishes to you both!

Lauren Robertson · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful work

This florist was able to help me shape, realize, and produce the vision that I had for my wedding. The flowers were top notch and are still looking beautiful five days later.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Keepsakes Florist 21

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Lauren, congratulations to you both! We enjoyed working with you and are thrilled that you were happy.

Bethany Clark · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome vendor!!

Keepsakes went above and beyond for our wedding! They were incredibly experienced and cost effective. We got exactly what we wanted-- and great guidance along the way! They constantly worked with us to update our proposal and make sure we got the precise vision for our wedding! We can't say enough positive things about Karen and Keepsakes!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Bethany, thank you for taking the time to review us. I've seen some of your pictures from the wedding and they were fabulous! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you both all the best!

Karen Spalviero

Lyn Ivy · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing wedding flowers!

I was really glad I found keepsakes florist! My wedding was on a Sunday and it was truly difficult to find someone who would deliver and set up on a Sunday. My friend loved the flowers so much at my wedding that she also used keepsakes florist for hers!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Celena · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful store with the best staff!

We were incredibly lucky to work with Keepsake Florist for our wedding day! They made my bouquet dreams a reality on our budget and delivered right on time for our special day. We would absolutely recommend them for anything!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Marquita · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Keepsakes was amazing. There were a few well several times that I called with questions, changes, and add ons. They were always accommodating to my needs.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Keepsakes Florist 22
    Keepsakes Florist 23
    Keepsakes Florist 24

LATOYA · Married on 07/29/2018

Keepsakes Florist did an amazing job on our floral arrangements. They were very kind and always professional. We are so thankful for their service in making our day extra special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Keepsakes Florist 25

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Latoya, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was my pleasure working with you!

Ali · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen was so easy to work with and they created exactly what I wanted! I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I highly recommend using them! :)

Sent on 07/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2018

Keepsakes Florist was amazing! The flowers for my wedding were stunning! They were very helpful with decisions and communications were always welcome. They even dropped them off for me on a Sunday. Will definitely use them again next time we are in Folly. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Melissa, I'm so glad you were pleased with everything! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Please come by if you do come through on your way to Folly Beach.

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

I contacted Keepsakes pretty last minute to get a bouquet for a bridal shoot. They were extremely easy to work with! I said maybe 5 words to her about my bouquet and she knew off the bat what I was looking for. I have to say I was a little nervous, but after I received it, it was everything I was looking for! I would not have changed a single thing about my bouquet. Couldn't be happier with Keepsakes Floral!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Keepsakes Florist 26

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Keepsake Florist!! Pricing was great, service was amazing, and the flowers for my wedding were beautiful- (my bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, and 3 guys boutineers)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Jennifer, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to review us. I would love to see pictures, if you don't mind sharing a few.

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers at my wedding that Karen put together were so beautiful and elegant. I am so happy that I went with Keepsake Florist to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Keepsakes Florist 27
    Keepsakes Florist 28

Monica · Married on 04/26/2018

I had a great experience working with Karen at Keepsakes Florist. I had last minute add ons that she was able to accommodate and was very reliable with our requests. Thank you for making our wedding look beautiful

Sent on 07/08/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Monica, thank you for reviewing us. It was great working with you and I loved seeing everything come together.

Aimee · Married on 04/21/2018

Karen was a tremendous help in designing our flowers for the wedding. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Karen · Married on 04/13/2018

Karen at Keepsake florist was so helpful, responsive, creative and professional! The flowers were so beautiful and just made the room look amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Karen was so wonderful to work with. I could email her changes at any time and she always got back to me very quickly to confirm. She was wonderful to meet with and she was able to recreate my vision perfectly with my limited budget. She was very willing to work within my budget and I just let her do her her thing when it came to the flower choices and she did not disappoint. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2018