Keepsakes Florist Reviews

Keepsakes Florist 5
Keepsakes Florist 6
Keepsakes Florist 7

LATOYA · Married on 07/29/2018

Keepsakes Florist did an amazing job on our floral arrangements. They were very kind and always professional. We are so thankful for their service in making our day extra special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Keepsakes Florist 8

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Latoya, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was my pleasure working with you!

Ali · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen was so easy to work with and they created exactly what I wanted! I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements and bouquets! I highly recommend using them! :)

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2018

Keepsakes Florist was amazing! The flowers for my wedding were stunning! They were very helpful with decisions and communications were always welcome. They even dropped them off for me on a Sunday. Will definitely use them again next time we are in Folly. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Melissa, I'm so glad you were pleased with everything! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Please come by if you do come through on your way to Folly Beach.

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

I contacted Keepsakes pretty last minute to get a bouquet for a bridal shoot. They were extremely easy to work with! I said maybe 5 words to her about my bouquet and she knew off the bat what I was looking for. I have to say I was a little nervous, but after I received it, it was everything I was looking for! I would not have changed a single thing about my bouquet. Couldn't be happier with Keepsakes Floral!!

Keepsakes Florist 9

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Keepsake Florist!! Pricing was great, service was amazing, and the flowers for my wedding were beautiful- (my bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, and 3 guys boutineers)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Jennifer, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to review us. I would love to see pictures, if you don't mind sharing a few.

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers at my wedding that Karen put together were so beautiful and elegant. I am so happy that I went with Keepsake Florist to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend them!

Keepsakes Florist 10
    Keepsakes Florist 11

Monica · Married on 04/26/2018

I had a great experience working with Karen at Keepsakes Florist. I had last minute add ons that she was able to accommodate and was very reliable with our requests. Thank you for making our wedding look beautiful

Sent on 07/08/2018

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Monica, thank you for reviewing us. It was great working with you and I loved seeing everything come together.

Aimee · Married on 04/21/2018

Karen was a tremendous help in designing our flowers for the wedding. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the results.

Karen · Married on 04/13/2018

Karen at Keepsake florist was so helpful, responsive, creative and professional! The flowers were so beautiful and just made the room look amazing!

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Karen was so wonderful to work with. I could email her changes at any time and she always got back to me very quickly to confirm. She was wonderful to meet with and she was able to recreate my vision perfectly with my limited budget. She was very willing to work within my budget and I just let her do her her thing when it came to the flower choices and she did not disappoint. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Keepsakes Florist 12
    Keepsakes Florist 13

Christina · Married on 02/25/2018

I highly recommended Keepsakes Florist! Karen did an absolute AMAZING job on my wedding last month (2-25-18) I met with her once, and showed her pictures of what I liked from pintrest, and she made it happen. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was, and it was worth every penny. Her prices are very reasonable too! I am so blessed to have found her. I can't even get over how beautiful my bouquet was and how amazing it smelled!! I am going to have her make me one every year on our anniversary.

Keepsakes Florist 14
    Keepsakes Florist 15
    Keepsakes Florist 16
    Keepsakes Florist 17
    Keepsakes Florist 18
    Keepsakes Florist 19

Karen · Married on 02/24/2018

Karen was very pleasant, easy to work with, accommodating my changes and s last minute request. Beautiful flowers and arrangements.

Karen · Married on 02/24/2018

Karen was very easy to work with; she is very pleasant and very professional. She offered me cost effective solutions and remained flexible. I made some changes and additional requests twice along the way with regard to quantities and design, I requested table runners close to the event date, plus just a few days before my wedding I decided I wanted flowers on my hair...and she made it happen!

Devon · Married on 10/28/2017

We used Keepsakes Florists for our backyard wedding in October. We wanted a bridal bouquet, many boutonnieres and corsages and then just a bunch of white roses and baby’s breath for us to put in mason jars that we already owned. Keepsake was able to fulfill all of those requests. They helped us order roses and baby’s breath at close to wholesale prices and then created an absolutely beautiful bouquet for me. They were also able to work from an image I found of what type of look I wanted and helped recreate it with some less expensive but just as beautiful flowers. It turned out great and just like I wanted! They also helped when we need to add a few boutonnieres to our order in the weeks before the wedding. Overall, we are very happy with the service Keepsake Florist provided for our wedding!

Keepsakes Florist 20

Tori · Married on 06/17/2017

Karen was awesome in helping incorporate some family heirlooms into the flowers/bouquets for our wedding. Everything turned out great and exactly how I wanted it to!

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful florist to use! Karen was very kind and easy to work with. I gave her my vision, told her my venue and it was done beautifully. My flowers were exactly what I dreamed of.

Peg · Married on 06/10/2017

Keepsakes did a great job! The price was fair. The flowers were beautiful and survived the long trip home. I would highly recommend them!

Kaylin · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen and Keepsake Florist did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! The flowers were beautiful! I
    Would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Peggy · Married on 06/09/2017

Karen was wonderful. The flowers were perfect! Excellent would highly recommend Keepsake Florist!

Chelsea · Married on 06/04/2017

Keepsake Florist were amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event. I had a destination wedding in Charleston. With me living in Ohio I only had a chance to meet with them once. From that one meeting I showed them pictures of what I visioned. They were PERFECT. When I saw my bouquet for the first time my mouth dropped. It was absolutely stunning and everything that I was looking for! Our wedding/reception wouldn't of been as perfect without there professional touch.

Chelsea

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Book Karen (Keepsakes Florist) for your wedding! She took all of my ideas and translated them into absolutely perfect florals for our wedding day. My bouquet was so beautiful, I almost cried when she delivered it. She did magnificent work while keeping us in budget (many other florists wanted more money for less). She was flexible and attentive with last minute changes and questions. I could not be happier that we chose Keepsakes Florist for our wedding.

Allison · Married on 05/06/2017

We were incredibly happy with our wedding flowers! Karen at Keepsakes Florist is professional, creative, and easy to work with. Her and I worked closely together to achieve the vision of what I wanted in bouquets and table decor and she nailed it! Her prices were reasonable and got everything I asked for. The flowers held up well outdoors and her delivery was on time and effortless. She can do any style and remained flexible throughout the entire process; I was completely satisfied as a customer and thrilled as a bride on my wedding day! Karen is fantastic!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for taking time to review us and for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of everything!

Keith · Married on 05/06/2017

Keepsakes prepared out florals.

Janet · Married on 04/15/2017

Karen and her team were not only easily available but also helped our vision come to life.