170 Lockwood Blvd., Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Charleston Marriott

The Charleston Marriott Hotel offers 340 spacious guest rooms and 7 suites that feature an upscale, modern decor. With nearly 20,000 square feet of reception space and Marriott Joy Certified Wedding Planners, you can spend your most memorable day in a truly memorable Charleston setting.

6fb97628efb08124 1526281599 9a21564d75069d21 1526281596903 7 a55
MarriottExteriorMediuml
topazbanque

9 Reviews for Charleston Marriott

Linnea · Married on 10/20/2012

We are so happy about our choice to have our wedding at the Marriott. It was a beautiful reception, good food, and best of all, we worked with great people. Younesse Alami at the Charleston Marriott was fantastic. He is so professional and attentive. He really knows how to pay attention to the details and as he always says in his emails, he is "at your service". He kept up with all of my emails figuring out all the details and also had great advice and feedback. We had a tasting before the wedding that was so special and made us feel like a King and Queen. We chose a sit-down dinner with filet mignon and chicken which were so delicious. It is hard in Charleston to keep up with all of the fancy and delicious food in this town. However, we were so pleased with the dinner and it was a good price. Our guests were impressed.
    When I got to the reception after our ceremony, I had the chance to sneak into the ballroom and see how everything was set up before the guests went in (they were at the cocktail hour). My breath was taken away - it looked beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for! During the reception, Younesse always seemed to be there right when we needed him. He kept everything flowing and organized.
    Again, we are so happy with our choice to do our reception here! We also loved being able to stay in a nice room upstairs right after the reception. And, we had a fun after-party at the 3rd floor bar that everyone loved.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Jenny · Married on 10/13/2012

The Charleston Marriott was a last minute choice for us, but turned out to be one of the best decisions we made. Younesse Alami, our event coordinator, was amazing and listened to our vision for our special day and then let us turn over the reigns to him so that we could just relax and enjoy the moment. The service throughout our reception could not have been better. All of guests loved it and have yet to stop commenting on how beautiful and seamless everything was that day. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2012

What an amazing wedding venue/experience!! I had my wedding at the Charleston Marriott on October 6th 2012 and it was absolutely all that I could of hoped for and more. First off, Younesse Alami, is amazing!! From the moment we met a year ago, I knew I had put my wedding dreams and hopes with the right man. He is so involved with all of his brides, that he feels more like a friend at the end of the process. I was SO impressed with the service I received the day of my wedding. From the moment I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted with smiles and hospitality, Younesse took over every task so I wouldn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day (like I said, he is amazing) During the reception, my fiance and I were waited on hand and foot and once again never lifted a finger. Merissa was also a wondeful help at the reception, she made sure I was never searching for anything, and made sure everything was taken care of and put away where I wanted it at the end of the night. I would reccommend this venue to anyone. I am truly sad that my wedding is over, because I will miss everyone that helped us create our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Charleston Marriott FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 15
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs