DJ GIMMY JIMMY

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Most Popular Price

Here at DJ GIMME-JIMMY WEDDINGS it is my belief that no two weddings should ever be the same. Your relationship is already so different, so unique and unlike anyone else's.. why should your wedding be the same?

For over 20 years, DJ GIMME-JIMMY is known to pack countless dance floors, celebrated every single marriage equally and brought thousands together with my three essential ingredients... Music, Energy & Love. With that being said you get what you pay for "Cheap DJs ain't GOOD & GOOD PROFESSIONAL DJs AIN'T CHEAP"

My guarantee & Services

From start to finish, DJ GIMME-JIMMY strives to fulfill the needs of the couples by answering all their questions and defining their vision. During the planning process, DJ GIMME-JIMMY will provide via email custom designed worksheets for the weds-to-be to select songs from and tailor playlists for ceremony & reception. To help achieve a successful event, I can attend the rehearsal dinner the night before if accommodations can be arranged. For enhancing the ambiance, my company offers the use of exclusive event lighting effects that will definitely take your reception to the next level. I also have a list of interesting add-ons including, photo booths, professional uplighting, cold sparkler machines, vertical quick dissipating geyser fog machines, custom gobo wedding logo machines, and more.

Remember

This is your special day, no two wedding days should ever be the same! So let's get this wedding party started off by booking DJ GIMME-JIMMY and making your special day different from all the rest!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Karaoke
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Tiffany S. Married on 09/17/2022

Fantastic!

What amazing service, I cant say enough great things about how well he did my daughters wedding ceremony and reception. He was on cue with the entire music selection for our crowd amazing light show and the photos booth was so much fun for everyone to use. He was very flexible with us and always kept in great communication. Thank you DJ Gimmy Jimmy for a wonderful day I appreciate everything! Highly recommend if your looking for a Dj
    Charles D. Married on 11/02/2021

DJ GIMMY killed our Country Wedding

DJ Gimmy did an amazing job at my wedding. Killed the country theme I had. I would highly recommend him. The photo booth option was well worth the extra money

DJ GIMMY JIMMY's reply:

Charles and Josie it was a pleasure y’all was such nice people you taught me a lot about the good ol country boys from south Jersey. Even tho you guys are up north y’all are partying like us in the south lol….. Wish you guys the best and thanks for having me as your wedding DJ😎
    Mckenzie M. Married on 10/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful DJ, professional and flawless music experience!

Jimmy was so nice, he adjusted well to the weather/traffic/location changes and he did exactly what I needed him to do for my wedding ceremony and reception. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day was to go with him for my DJ!
  • illustration stars

05 Nov

Date: From 11/05/2022 to 11/05/2022 Schedule 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: The Side Porch Wedding Venue, Johnson City, TN

831 Hwy 126 Bristol, TN, 37620
Location of (DJ GIMMY JIMMY)
213 W. Jackson Ave Knoxville, TN, 37902
423-383-2199

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding