6261 Settlers Trail Place, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

A full-service wedding DJ in Gainesville, Virginia, Bobby G's Disc Jockeys is plays just the right mix of music to entertain you and your guests during your Special day. Veteran Owned and operated by Robert Goeddel, the company has been an integral part of the Virginia wedding industry since 1994. Working closely with each couple to plan the perfect affair, Bobby G's Disc Jockeys is the ideal choice for keeping your guests on the dance floor all night long!

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys takes prides in the professionalism presented at each Ceremony and Reception. For a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Sound/PA system (extra system avail for Ceremony)
  • Emcee services
  • Up Lights
  • Photo Booth
  • Karaoke
  • Setup (we do not charge for setup of equipment)
  • Breakdown (we do not charge for breakdown of equipment)
  • Liability Insurance (we are fully insured)
  • Military Discount for prior service, current service or retired.
  • Discount given to Police and Fire Departments. Current or retired

Areas Covered
Bobby G's Disc Jockeys happily serves couples located throughout Northern Virginia. In addition, services are extended to those in Maryland and Washington, D.C. We have traveled to Southern Virginia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania for special events.

Follow Bobby G's Disc Jockeys on
e446859145086033 bobby G
Bride and Groom during last dance of the evening to "Friends in Low Places"
Bride and Groom during last dance to "Friends in Low Places"
Bride and Groom during last dance to "Friends in Low Places"
Bride and Groom enjoying the dancing
Bride and Groom enjoying the dancing
Groom in his Naval Uniform.  Special discounts to military personnel.
Groom in his Naval Uniform. Special discounts to military personnel.
Bride and Groom having a blast with their guests
Bride and Groom having a blast with their guests
Everyone having fun during last dance.
Everyone having fun during last dance.
Bobby G interviewing the Longest Married couple after the Anniversary Dance
Bobby G interviewing the Longest Married couple after the Anniversary Dance
Bride enjoying the Cupid Shuffle
Bride enjoying the Cupid Shuffle
Bride and Groom during their first dance.
Bride and Groom during their first dance.
Wedding Party with Bride and Groom after the event
Wedding Party with Bride and Groom after the event
Bride and Groom just before the ceremony.
Bride and Groom just before the ceremony.
Groom dancing with Mom.  Naval Dress uniform.
Groom dancing with Mom. Naval Dress uniform.
Up lights before the reception

68 Reviews for Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

• Hope

Hope Carlson · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding DJ

I cannot say enough GOOD things about Bobby G! From our first phone call to to the day of wedding: Bobby G has been nothing short of professional, understanding and thorough! Bobby is so easy to talk to- and super outgoing! Although he does weddings all the time he didn’t act like this is just, “another wedding.” Bobby was so enthusiastic and excited for us and made us feel right at ease with choosing him- he treated us like friends rather than clients. Bobby G takes his job very serious and reached out to us monthly to make sure we were on the same page with EVERYTHING! Bobby helped us create a timeline and allowed us to select some of our own songs while also incorporating ideas of his own! On our wedding day he arrived early to ensure a smooth setup and let me tell you once the reception started EVERYONE was out on the dance floor! It has been a few days since our wedding and our guests have been asking for his contact information and everyone keeps raving about how fun he was and how they have never danced that much at a wedding before!

One of the best decisions regarding the planning of my wedding was hiring Bobby G! If you want a reliable, outgoing DJ that will keep our guests entertained and the party going I highly recommend Bobby G!

Thank you so much for making our special day magical!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Wow Hope, you certainly don't do anything half way. Thank you so much for all you said. I really appreciate you taking the time to really indicate all you and I did in planning your special day. I'm so glad to have had you and Brandon for my clients, I couldn't have asked for a more understanding, easy going, open to suggestions Bride and Groom than the two of you. The very best of luck to you and Brandon and hope to see you all again at another wedding!

Brandon Fields · Married on 10/05/2019

Bobby G is THE MAN!

So as the groom I’m not as particular about things as my wife. All of the planning felt overwhelming but it was awesome having Bobby G as our DJ! He taught us a lot and explained a lot of things we hadn’t thought of- he’s a pro! He was one of the best vendors we hired and he touched base with us regularly and we felt like we were on the same page with him the entire time. He is very thorough and you can tell this is his passion. Our wedding day was better than anything I could have ever expected! We had almost all of our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! It was such a great feeling knowing that with the collaboration of Bobby G that all the music choices were great- he played current music and some oldies for our guests! After the wedding we had so many guests saying how much fun they had and how they had never danced so much at a wedding before! Thanks Bobby G you’re the best!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hey Brandon, thank you so much for the great review. I was so impressed that the Groom had taken the time to do such a detailed writeup. I can't thank you and Hope enough for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It would be very hard for me to remember a more wonderful experience. Great Bride and Groom to work with, Great Guests and a wonderful plan to make the evening as great as possible. Thanks again and the very best of luck to you and Hope. Maybe I'll see you at another event sometime....I certainly hope so!! Bobby G.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1549
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Bristow Manor Golf Club
    Bristow Manor Golf Club Mansion Weddings

Bobby G is a fantastic DJ that we look forward to working with time after time! All of our Client's rave about him and his services. All of our events go so smoothly when Bobbg G is here. We highly recommend his services.

• Rob Jinks Photography
    Rob Jinks Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I see a lot of DJs, but Bobby G stands out above the rest. He doesn't just play music, he interacts with the crowd, keeping the energy high but perfect for the situation. Bobby G even orchestrated special moments at a wedding we did together, something I haven't seen any other DJ create. This enabled me to capture unique reception images that the bride and groom loved. Bobby G has years of experience and a true passion for what he does. He will work hard to make your event a success and I highly recommend him!

• My Mobile Salon, Inc
    My Mobile Salon, Inc Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have to say as a wedding vendor, Bobby G's is the DJ to hire ...His motto, "it;s your day, plan it your way" is exactly how he provides his service to couples. I have seen him at several weddings and he has the crowd on the dance floor having a great time...If you want a professional, don't look anywhere else ...Call Bobby G's!

• 6261 Settlers Trail Place Gainesville, 20155 See on map
    703-810-7356 (Phone number)
    Always ready to accept your calls. In the office M-F 9am to 6pm. After hour calls will be returned asap!