Bobby G's Disc Jockeys Reviews

63 | Gainesville, VA

63 Reviews for Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

Craig Kinser · Married on 07/27/2019

Bobby G was outstanding!

Bobby G was outstanding! He was a pleasure to work with! His attention to detail and to accommodate our requests was great! We would highly recommend his services! Very thankful, Craig and Susan

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Craig and Susan, thank you so much for the review. It was such fun that night. You guys were awesome to work with and your guests were a joy. Good luck to you and hope to see you again someday possibly at another wedding!
  • Karen

Karen Forshey · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic wedding!!!

What a great night. Bobby G kept everything on track from start to finish. We had a few different cultural things we threw in and he went with it. Everyone was up and dancing until the end. My daughter was very happy with him.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hi Karen, thank you so much for the kind words and the review. It was a pleasure being a part of that evening and especially with all the wonderful things that were done. Take care, Bobby G.
  • Glorimar

Glorimar Maldonado · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Service

My husband and I were married on June 22, 2019, and used Bobby G's Disc Jockeys for the ceremony and reception. From the very beginning, Bobby made my life easier by responding quickly, asking all the right questions (making me think of new and interesting possibilities), putting me at ease right away, and even providing a veterans' discount! The day of the wedding flowed smoothly; EVERYONE got on the dance floor and had a great time!!! I received many compliments on the music selections and on how wonderfully and professionally Bobby emceed the event. He even got on the dance floor himself toward the end of the evening to show everyone how to do the Electric Slide. Everyone loved the reception, and it was because of Bobby! I highly recommend him for any event and will use him again if I get the chance!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lindsey Bass · Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but praise for Bobby G

Bobby G's provided DJ services for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. We met Bobby G in person, who was very friendly. For our reception, he matched the music style we wanted completely, and the reception couldn't have run more smoothly. He was open to crazy ideas (using a bingo machine to randomly call tables), and his rates were more affordable than most. We were able to enjoy every moment of our reception thanks to how expertly Bobby G handled the timeline and gauged the guests throughout the night.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Lindsey and Tyler, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do the review. It was a distinct pleasure being a part of your special day. Good luck to you!!

Dana · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome DJ!!

We were very pleased with the big day and continue to hear the praises from our friends and family about what a great time everyone had!! Bobby was flexible with our timeline and consistently kept our guests engaged and breaking it down on the dance floor.

Thank you for making our day so special and memorable!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Dana, thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this especially with your busy life in moving to a new area, into a new home and a honeymoon on top of all that. I very much enjoyed being a part of your special day and wish you and Alex all the best!

Matt · Married on 07/08/2018

My wife and I met Bobby G. at an open house for wedding vendors and we immediately hit it off. This in-person meeting was critical to our decision making. His warm and engaging personality, professional experience, and easy-going demeanor made him stand out from the other vendors in attendance. Bobby's quote was fair and within our budget, so we signed a contract and filled out his music and introduction questionnaires, the latter of which was extremely helpful in our wedding planning. Bobby also took the time to follow up with us via telephone one week before our wedding day to walk through all of the details; it was a late-evening call but he was polite, efficient, and organized. On our wedding day, we changed the ceremony from inside to outside four hours before the music started and had not informed Bobby until he arrived. Luckily, he had the extra gear and made the appropriate arrangements to move the music outside! Bobby has an amazing ability to get everyone dancing and everyone laughing in a pleasant, entertaining way. We wanted a DJ to help make our ceremony and reception fun, memorable, and for our entire joined family to share. Bobby surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Matt, that was a really nice review. I very much appreciate you taking the time not only to review our services but going into great detail about what you liked about our services. Good luck to you guys and thanks again for using Bobby G's.

julia · Married on 06/30/2018

Bobby G was awesome! Very professional and easy to work with. The music was great. Had everyone up dancing right till the end. He kept to the timeline and made sure everyone was ready for their entrances into reception and for their toasts. Can not wait for the next party to have Bobby G again!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Julia. I enjoyed working with your son planning this event. I really appreciate you telling the Mom and Bride about Bobby G's and can't wait to be a part of the next celebration you are a part of.

Chris · Married on 06/09/2018

Bobby G was extremely courteous and gave us a great deal. The price was below his competitors but the quality was much higher. Myra was our DJ and she was an excellent representation of Bobby's great reputation. I will not hesitate to use Bobby G's in the future and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again Bobby and Myra!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Chris it was a pleasure being a part of your celebration. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck to you guys and thank you so much for asking us to DJ your reception. I'll pass the review on to Myra!

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

Bobby had several conversations with the bride prior to the event. He asked specific questions regarding what they wanted for walk up music, time line of events, etc. and then executed everything they asked for. He engaged the crowd and played music that got everyone involved between the ages of 3 - 79. I would definitely recommend Bobby again for our next event.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for your awesome review. It was a distinct pleasure being a part of Nick and Kelsey's wedding. You did such a great job helping to organize and pull off the wedding. The location was ideal, the weather cooperated and everyone had a great time. Thanks again for Choosing Bobby G's Disc Jockeys to DJ the event. We look forward to the next party!

Rob · Married on 05/12/2018

Our DJ, Randy, selected a perfect mix of music for our reception. His interaction with the guests really got them out on the dance floor throughout the evening. Our guests had FUN. He really provided a great atmosphere for these widely varied age groups and brought them together for a good time. I’d hire him again in a second.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hi Rob, thank you so much for the kind words about the service Randy provided on your wedding day. It was a pleasure working with you during the planning period of your wedding and we hope to see you all again real soon. Take care and good luck!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Bobby was great to work with. He was very responsive and easy to reach from the beginning. He helped us with the reception timeline based on his wedding industry experience, which was very helpful. He recommended timing of the toasts, entrance, cake cutting, etc. We gave him some songs but he also played others based on our style, which was perfect-- people were dancing all night. His pricing was great. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding reception or other event!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jessica, it was a distinct pleasure being a part of your special day. I wish all my weddings were as fun as yours was. Thanks again for allowing me and Bobby G's Disc Jockeys to be a part of the celebration. Good luck to you and J.R.

jerry · Married on 10/07/2017

Bobby G DJ'd my sons wedding reception recently and he did a fantastic job. He kept the party moving and was really more of a master of ceremony than a DJ. Because of all his experience he was able to read the crowd and knew exactly when to slow things down and when to liven things up. He also spent time working with the happy couple well in advance of the big day to ensure everything was just as they wanted it. We could not be happier with the job Bobby did and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the market for a DJ/MC. Sweet Caroline as the final song of the night was a great way to get the entire group involved!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jerry, so glad you enjoyed the service I provided. It was one of the most fun weddings I've done in a long time. I really enjoyed meeting your son and his bride. Thank you again for putting your trust in me and persuading them to contact me to talk about their special day. It was a joy helping them plan it and then executing the plan. Take care and thanks again!

Jeanette · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved working with Bobby G! We didn't really have any idea what kind of music we wanted or any specific song requests and Bobby G did a great job playing for the crowd. We received a number of compliments on how fun our wedding reception was and the dance floor was busy all night. We would happily work with Bobby G again!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jaenette, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you during the planning stages of your wedding and then seeing everything unfold the day of. Thanks again for trusting Bobby G's with your special day. Take care and good luck!

cheryl · Married on 05/20/2017

You would be foolish if you did NOT book this vendor for your wedding or special occasion. Bobby Gs was fantastic! Prompt, professional, attention to detail, and excellent customer service. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything, and we could relax and enjoy our wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Monica · Married on 04/22/2017

BobbyG was just awesome to work with! We loved all the help we got in coordinating the music to make sure our day was perfect. There is so much going on during the wedding planning process and his organization and flexibility really helped us in ensuring that the music was just as we wanted. We had to get two cultures into the dance floor and a mixture of Salsa and Merenge was a must for this bride. He did just that and we really enjoyed the music selection he helped us pick. His energy was authentic and so was his desire to ensure our day was perfect. Thank you BobbyG! You were super!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

We both thought Bobby G was fantastic. That night we realized that our guests seemed to be into a wide range of music generas. Obviously we realized this because Bobby G played them and people danced to them! We have had a number of compliments from guests about how he got out on the dance floor and how he made our friends night playing bachata music. We could not have been happier with his kindness, flexibility and obviously his work! During planning he was very responsive and provided helpful opinions based on experience.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your reception. Take care and good luck to you!

Kirstin · Married on 11/10/2016

We were extremely satisfied with Bobby G. We never had an issue getting in touch with him, he was willing to come out to the venue during a walk-thru and was an awesome entertainer the night of the event. He kept the party going and helped some of our less coordinated attendees during the lone dances. I'd highly recommend Bobby G to anyone. Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys's reply:

Kirsten, thank you so much for the kind review. I really enjoyed myself and it was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Good Luck to you and Scott. Bobby G.

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2016

We had a great experience with Bobby at our wedding. He played the songs we requested, kept the night going and everyone was entertained. We will definitely recommend him for friends and family.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Carlie · Married on 10/08/2016

Bobby not only did my wedding but does all my family parties. No party is complete with out Bobby G!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Marianne · Married on 09/23/2016

To seriously consider using Bobby G! He was always very responsive and any request we made he was sure to play for us at our rehearsal dinner event. Very friendly and was able to get the guests involved on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2016

Bobby G recently DJ'd our wedding and we cannot express in words how truly amazing he was! Both the ceremony and reception were beyond what we could have ever hoped for! He is professional, attentive, engaging, and not to mention one of the nicest people we have ever met! He made our day so special and fun - it was absolutely perfect in ever sense of the word! We are so happy with his services and HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you so much, Bobby! We are so grateful that you were there to share our special day

Sent on 09/20/2016

I couldn't say enough great things about Bobby G's DJ they were amazing and played all the right music! They got everyone out on the dance floor from my 3 year old nephew to my 80 year old grandma! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Erin · Married on 09/06/2015

We met with Bobby G to discuss our upcoming wedding and he was an absolute delight. Unfortunately, he was personally already booked for the date of our wedding, so he recommended his associate Myra. We met with her and she was also extremely professional and personable.

I sent her the songs and instructions for the ceremony music as well as the requests we had for the reception, and she literally hit it out of the park. I couldn’t have been happier. The ceremony went exactly as I’d envisioned it, despite my probably much-too-vague instructions, and she integrated almost all of our song requests into the reception. She also came out onto the dance floor to demonstrate and teach the different “party dances” like Cupid Shuffle, Whip/Nae Nae, etc.

Also, where our wedding coordinator at the venue basically failed in monitoring and keeping to the timeline, Myra was 110% on top of it and managed the entire reception down to the garter/bouquet toss to the cake cutting to the end of night send-off.

Myra was absolutely fantastic. And our venue coordinators also mentioned that Bobby G and his associates are their absolute favorite DJ’s to work with. I couldn’t recommend him and her enough.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

Bobby was easy and great to work with! He really made the wedding fun and enjoyable with great music!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Kim · Married on 02/07/2015

Bobby G is the best!!! Very easy and accommodating to work with !

Sent on 03/26/2015