57 Reviews for Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
57 Bobby G's Disc Jockeys Reviews

Bobby G was awesome! Very professional and easy to work with. The music was great. Had everyone up dancing right till the end. He kept to the timeline and made sure everyone was ready for their entrances into reception and for their toasts. Can not wait for the next party to have Bobby G again!!

Profile Picture julia, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby G was extremely courteous and gave us a great deal. The price was below his competitors but the quality was much higher. Myra was our DJ and she was an excellent representation of Bobby's great reputation. I will not hesitate to use Bobby G's in the future and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again Bobby and Myra!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby had several conversations with the bride prior to the event. He asked specific questions regarding what they wanted for walk up music, time line of events, etc. and then executed everything they asked for. He engaged the crowd and played music that got everyone involved between the ages of 3 - 79. I would definitely recommend Bobby again for our next event.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Randy, selected a perfect mix of music for our reception. His interaction with the guests really got them out on the dance floor throughout the evening. Our guests had FUN. He really provided a great atmosphere for these widely varied age groups and brought them together for a good time. I’d hire him again in a second.

Profile Picture Rob, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby was great to work with. He was very responsive and easy to reach from the beginning. He helped us with the reception timeline based on his wedding industry experience, which was very helpful. He recommended timing of the toasts, entrance, cake cutting, etc. We gave him some songs but he also played others based on our style, which was perfect-- people were dancing all night. His pricing was great. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding reception or other event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Bobby G DJ'd my sons wedding reception recently and he did a fantastic job. He kept the party moving and was really more of a master of ceremony than a DJ. Because of all his experience he was able to read the crowd and knew exactly when to slow things down and when to liven things up. He also spent time working with the happy couple well in advance of the big day to ensure everything was just as they wanted it. We could not be happier with the job Bobby did and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the market for a DJ/MC. Sweet Caroline as the final song of the night was a great way to get the entire group involved!

Profile Picture jerry, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Bobby G! We didn't really have any idea what kind of music we wanted or any specific song requests and Bobby G did a great job playing for the crowd. We received a number of compliments on how fun our wedding reception was and the dance floor was busy all night. We would happily work with Bobby G again!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

You would be foolish if you did NOT book this vendor for your wedding or special occasion. Bobby Gs was fantastic! Prompt, professional, attention to detail, and excellent customer service. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything, and we could relax and enjoy our wedding.

Profile Picture cheryl, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BobbyG was just awesome to work with! We loved all the help we got in coordinating the music to make sure our day was perfect. There is so much going on during the wedding planning process and his organization and flexibility really helped us in ensuring that the music was just as we wanted. We had to get two cultures into the dance floor and a mixture of Salsa and Merenge was a must for this bride. He did just that and we really enjoyed the music selection he helped us pick. His energy was authentic and so was his desire to ensure our day was perfect. Thank you BobbyG! You were super!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We both thought Bobby G was fantastic. That night we realized that our guests seemed to be into a wide range of music generas. Obviously we realized this because Bobby G played them and people danced to them! We have had a number of compliments from guests about how he got out on the dance floor and how he made our friends night playing bachata music. We could not have been happier with his kindness, flexibility and obviously his work! During planning he was very responsive and provided helpful opinions based on experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely satisfied with Bobby G. We never had an issue getting in touch with him, he was willing to come out to the venue during a walk-thru and was an awesome entertainer the night of the event. He kept the party going and helped some of our less coordinated attendees during the lone dances. I'd highly recommend Bobby G to anyone. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Bobby at our wedding. He played the songs we requested, kept the night going and everyone was entertained. We will definitely recommend him for friends and family.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby not only did my wedding but does all my family parties. No party is complete with out Bobby G!

Profile Picture Carlie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

To seriously consider using Bobby G! He was always very responsive and any request we made he was sure to play for us at our rehearsal dinner event. Very friendly and was able to get the guests involved on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Marianne , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby G recently DJ'd our wedding and we cannot express in words how truly amazing he was! Both the ceremony and reception were beyond what we could have ever hoped for! He is professional, attentive, engaging, and not to mention one of the nicest people we have ever met! He made our day so special and fun - it was absolutely perfect in ever sense of the word! We are so happy with his services and HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you so much, Bobby! We are so grateful that you were there to share our special day

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

I couldn't say enough great things about Bobby G's DJ they were amazing and played all the right music! They got everyone out on the dance floor from my 3 year old nephew to my 80 year old grandma! I would highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture julia, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met with Bobby G to discuss our upcoming wedding and he was an absolute delight. Unfortunately, he was personally already booked for the date of our wedding, so he recommended his associate Myra. We met with her and she was also extremely professional and personable.

I sent her the songs and instructions for the ceremony music as well as the requests we had for the reception, and she literally hit it out of the park. I couldn’t have been happier. The ceremony went exactly as I’d envisioned it, despite my probably much-too-vague instructions, and she integrated almost all of our song requests into the reception. She also came out onto the dance floor to demonstrate and teach the different “party dances” like Cupid Shuffle, Whip/Nae Nae, etc.

Also, where our wedding coordinator at the venue basically failed in monitoring and keeping to the timeline, Myra was 110% on top of it and managed the entire reception down to the garter/bouquet toss to the cake cutting to the end of night send-off.

Myra was absolutely fantastic. And our venue coordinators also mentioned that Bobby G and his associates are their absolute favorite DJ’s to work with. I couldn’t recommend him and her enough.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bobby was easy and great to work with! He really made the wedding fun and enjoyable with great music!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bobby G is the best!!! Very easy and accommodating to work with !

Profile Picture Kim, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bobby G was one of the easiest vendors we had the pleasure of working with. We had a morning/afternoon wedding and were concerned that people would not really be active since it wasn't your typical nighttime reception. Bobby provided us with a list of suggested song styles that included some fun and quirky ones we never would have thought of on our own to get the crowd going. He was very professional and friendly, handled all of our requests, and was not one of those overpowering MC DJs that are overly loud and put the focus on themselves. My husband and I rarely ever dance, but Bobby's style and music choices got us dancing the whole time. At the end of the day he even gave us a CD of all of our special songs that we had him play throughout the day.

Profile Picture Noelle, 6/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Your DJ selection is almost as important as your photographer. We spoke to many local DJ's that were recommended and just didn't feel the connection. Several venders that we spoke with mentioned Bobby G. After my first phone call with Bobby G, I knew he was the guy for our wedding. We met to discuss our reception, his extensive knowledge and experience of weddings really helped us to finalize our day. He worked great with our guests and played the proper music for the various ages that attended our reception. He did a fantastic job on making the announcements and keeping the event flowing. He made it a fun and fantastic time.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

I feel like we went into this very inexperienced and didn't realize how many details needed to be worked out. Bobby G's Disc Jockey (as a whole) and Keith (our actual Wedding DJ) couldn't have been more on top of everything. They not only send a questionnaire to get to know us better as Bride and Groom, but then asked just our basic likes and dislikes. Keith took the time to call and go over everything multiple times and gave suggestions when needed. He definitely knew how to read the crowd, kept according to schedule when he needed to but understood there were times that we wanted to be flexible. Thank you both for making our wedding day special and stress-free. :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bobby G was very easy to work with and helped me come up with a realistic timeline for our reception. He played great music and got out there to do the linedances with everyone!

Profile Picture User3611654, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bobby G was the best!! It was the first time we used him for our weddings (this is the 3rd wedding in the family) and he was perfect! We danced our whole wedding! He knew what we wanted and he delivered!! We didn't have to pick out 800 songs, we just gave him some genres and he took it from there! All of our friends and family are still talking about him!! He worked with me on how we wanted things done, and he had great advice and an excellent timeline for the wedding! We love Bobby G!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/19/13, 1 Review