Eric Herod Entertainment Reviews

Eric Herod Entertainment 6
Eric Herod Entertainment 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

The best in the business!

If you're looking for a DJ that your guests will remember forever and have the best time with, Eric is your best choice! He is personal, professional, and willing to help customize and create the best day for you and your guests. We really enjoyed working with him and got tons of compliments from our guests on him the night of our wedding!

Robert Storck · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ, MC, Comedian and Wedding Planner in one!

Eric was a DJ, MC, comedian, and wedding planner all in one. I am not sure what our wedding would have looked or sounded like without him. His signature twist really did make our guests cry and laugh. I can't say enough good things.

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire him immediately-you will not regret it! So easy and knowledgeable to work with! He was a peace of mind leading up to and the day of our wedding!!

Carly · Married on 09/07/2018

Eric is a family favorite for us--he was the DJ for my cousin and sister's weddings! He made not only planning our music easy and fun, but planning the entire wedding process fun. We loved doing the recordings and laughing with Eric while doing them. He remained professional throughout the entire process and was there every step of the way. He helped to keep everyone organized and on it during the rehearsal and day of. Our guests are still raving about how fun our reception was and we owe that to Eric. From the trivia questions at dinner to the kissing couples change up to the never ending party all night, no other vendor compares--he's literally the master of wedding entertainment!

Hunter · Married on 07/21/2018

Eric was absolutely fantastic. He had everything organized online so I could go and fill out details as I had time and could think of things I wanted. He is very responsive to emails in a timely manner. The skype sessions were great too so we could talk through timeline and make sure everything made sense. The fact that he came to the rehearsal was a huge help, Eric is extremely knowledgeable in making weddings run with ease. All of my guests and family said that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. There was not a single moment the dance floor was not packed. I would recommend him over and over again to anyone who wants to have a wedding with dancing that never stops!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Eric Herod Entertainment 8

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Such an awesome wedding for a fantastic couple. Whenever I get a chance to play Enter Sandman for the introduction, I know it's going to be a rockin' party. ;-) Thank you for choosing me to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It was an honor.

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

I met Eric at a wedding expo a year before my wedding. After our initial conversation, I knew that he had to be our DJ. He has such an upbeat and personable personality and really cares about his clients. My husband and I had multiple meetings with Eric before the event, so all music selections and details were perfect. If we had moments of being indecisive or didn't know the answer to a question, Eric was patient and helped us through. While his music selections were on point, his personal touches are what really stole the show. Some of our favorite moments from the wedding are moments that Eric had orchestrated. He had our guests laughing, dancing, and having a great time. I had multiple guests come to tell me that Eric was one of the best DJs they've encountered. My husband and I are extremely grateful for Eric and the way he helped to create our perfect day!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

I am grateful to you both for choosing me to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It could not have gone better. It is a blessing to serve for such great people.

Heidi · Married on 06/16/2018

We were extremely pleased with Eric and his services on our wedding day.
    He took the time to get to know my (now) husband and I through multiple interviews, and we were confident that he knew exactly what we were expecting. He was one of our favorite vendors to work with, and we would not have changed one thing about his work. Many of our guests pleasantly commented on the "Love Story", and how they admired the "extra touch" he put in to entertaining everyone.
    We felt like we had a formed a special bond and friendship with Eric, that by the time of our wedding, he felt like one of our guests.
    We highly recommend Eric for a unique and personable experience. You will not be disappointed. He will create something you didn't think could exist.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Heidi, words cannot express how much I appreciate you and Ryan. You were caring and cooperative in every way. I'm not sure if I shared this with you, but a little over a month before your wedding, my oldest daughter almost died and was diagnosed with a lifelong disease, and the two of you were such a gift to get myself back to being me. We laughed, we joked around, and we certainly enjoyed each other's company even through Skype. It was an honor to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director and am so happy to hear your friends talk so fondly about your day.

Ann Marie · Married on 06/07/2018

Eric was great! He was very attentive, and he really got the crowd going. I would suggest him to everyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ann Marie! It was great working with you. I had a blast being a part of your special day.

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2018

Eric is one of the best things that could have happened to the planning of my wedding! Whatever you do, book this man as your DJ! He helped me plan the entire wedding ceremony and reception - I did have a wedding coordinator, but when it came time for the rehearsal, Eric made everyone feel so confident and well prepared, especially me! I only had a three month engagement and didn't book Eric until two months out - he was incredibly organized, friendly, and did everything within his power to make our day so very special! Eric is a family man and understands the importance of family and is very sensitive to the Bride and Groom's needs in every aspect of planning a wedding. Eric offers so much more than any other DJ I had spoken with. The little things he does to go the extra mile and add personal and intimate touches to the wedding blew my mind. My guests were astounded. Everyone I've spoken with after my wedding has told me our wedding was the most incredible wedding they had attended. Eric has so many talents to share you cannot miss out on the opportunity to work with him! He deserves 10,00 stars!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Eric Herod Entertainment 16
    Eric Herod Entertainment 17
    Eric Herod Entertainment 18

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

I'm not sure that I can thank you enough for these very kind words. It was an absolute blessing to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day for a couple so very much perfect for each other. It's couples like you that make this career so rewarding.

Laurie · Married on 10/28/2017

We were so happy we went with Eric Herod Entertainment. So many of our guests are still talking about our reception and how much fun it was! It would not have been the same with any other DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Laurie, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was one that I will always remember. Such a great time!

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Eric Herod Entertainment really helped make our wedding memorable!! We LOVED working with Eric! He was flexible with our schedule, made sure we always had what we needed, was extremely professional while still building a relationship with us. Eric was essential in helping us plan some of the big details in our wedding that we didn't even think of! Day of he was on time (even early I think) was quick to get set up and even checking in to see if we needed any help! Our venue had a challenge of how many cords we could have in certain areas because of fire safety hazards and Eric made each situation work perfectly! I promise hiring Eric will only make your big day better!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Amber, thank you so much for such a kind review. It is truly a blessing to work with such phenomenal couples. You and Jeremiah fit that bill as well. We strive to do everything in our power to make your wedding dreams come true, and it warms my heart to hear that we did that for you. Bless you both, and keep in touch.

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Both Eric and Fred where amazing with planning the music for our reception. Eric has a few DJs in his company and Fred Donahoe was mine. He was wonderful! We sat and chatted about the mind of music I wanted, the feel we were going with for the reception, and the special songs I wanted for the various dances. We went over a timeline and he took care of everything! I’m didn’t have to worry about when and what he guided us through the entire evening. We truly had an amazing stress free time!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Katie, we are so happy that we were able to create a wedding that you and your guests will still talk about. I know that Fred came back to tell me how much fun he had working with you as well. Thank you for these kind words and we'd love to work with any of your friends in the future! ;-)

Vy · Married on 10/14/2017

You will be SO glad you chose Eric for your wedding entertainment!!! Not only was he the best DJ, but he was the best out of all our other vendors. Unfortunately, we experienced a lot of difficulty and poor customer service with some of our other big vendors so it was refreshing to have Eric care so much about our day and be sure he was reaching out to us regularly with any information or tasks we needed to complete on a timeline. He was very organized and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning. He answered any questions or concerns we had promptly and always reassured us he had everything under control. We also really enjoyed the option to have our meetings via Skype to accommodate our busy schedules. He also uses a planning portal which makes it really easy to input your ideas & details for every possible thing you can think of. He really covers all the bases!! Eric will make your wedding night so much fun for everyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Eric Herod Entertainment 19
    Eric Herod Entertainment 20
    Eric Herod Entertainment 21

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

So thankful to have been a part of your wedding Vy and appreciate your kind words. We strive to do our very best in making the wedding planning as simple and as fun as possible while making sure you feel taken care of. Thank you and please keep in touch!

Charlotte · Married on 10/08/2017

Eric did an absolutely phenomenal job! He kept the ground involved and even taught them some of the dances! My favorite part was the love story addition. It added personality and it is very unique.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

I can't thank you enough for providing me with the honor of serving as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It is truly a love and passion for me to highlight your love and passion for each other.
  • Bekah

Bekah · Married on 10/07/2017

As Eric was not available for our date, we used Fred Donahoe for our wedding services. I had the initial consultation with Eric, who asked all the right questions and made me feel at ease choosing EHE for our wedding. There was some miscommunication on my part for the meetings with Fred (I didn't realize they were just Skype meetings, not in person, whoops!), but once we did have our meetings, it was clear that Fred was the best choice for us. He understood our vision and flow for the day, and was able to curate a playlist based on our preferences. He was very professional during the ceremony and reception, and our guests had a great time. He was just the right amount of involved. He kept in touch with us throughout the evening, but not too much. He definitely helped our reception go smoothly! I would definitely recommend Fred to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

A. · Married on 09/13/2017

Eric truly bring a special touch that creates a legendary wedding! He walked us thru every step was always responsive with good advice. He really knows his music and has handy tools to make the process nearly stress free!

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Fred as our DJ and he was fantastic! He can up to us and asked if there was anything we needed!

Cecilia · Married on 05/13/2017

Eric went above and beyond as a DJ. He was so helpful in planning the reception and what he brought to our wedding was so fun and unique. All of our guests said that the "Love Story" that Eric put together for the reception was the best part!

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Eric for our wedding was fantastic! His ideas for our entrance, our love story, etc. were brought to life in such a spectacular way the day of. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for fantastic and personal entertainment at your wedding versus the boring old DJ that just plays your playlist!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Aww...thank you so much Jennifer! It was an honor and an absolute pleasure! Let's not forget that the dancing was out of control and ridiculously fun too. LOL

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

The first thing you need to know about Eric and his services is that they are simply unparalleled. You will not find a DJ that is so personally attentive, professional, and fun all at the same time. Eric took the extra time to get to know us before our wedding, to make sure that he had every detail perfect. He is very flexible, kind, and funny! Also, Eric has great ideas for your wedding day - you can be very traditional, or you can do some new things that are fun for your guests! You will be so relaxed and confident as you are planning your wedding, knowing that Eric is your DJ. He puts your mind at ease, and delivers on his word. Your guests will be floored by how much fun they have! I highly recommend Eric and his services!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer, I am incredibly humbled by your words. Having such great people to work with makes my job easy. Thank you for allowing me to play a part in your wedding memories.

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Truly amazing and incredible is NOT an understatement! We are still getting texts and calls telling us how amazing our dj was! Do not underestimate or question his ways. He is creative and thoughtful and the "love story" he creates is one of a kind! Eric made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be and people did not leave the dance floor!

Max · Married on 05/14/2016

Eric Herod made our wedding incredible. His "love story" and energy made the wedding the most memorable experience of our lives. Almost every guest said that it was the most unique and fun wedding that they had ever been to. I would recommend Eric Herod to be the DJ and master of ceremonies at every single wedding. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Amy · Married on 04/09/2016

Definetly the BEST DJ out there! We along with our guests had an amazing time all thanks to the music and little surprises Eric threw in there!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amy for the very nice compliments. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Nathan, even on such a cold day! ;-)

Jody · Married on 03/18/2016

Eric was wonderfully helpful in making our wedding a great success. We didn't need to worry or answer any questions on our wedding day since he did thorough homework in getting to know us and our style. He was helpful in every way and walked us through everything we would need. My guest all loved his personality and entertainment. We are thankful for our decision to hire Eric and I would highly recommend him!

Marissa · Married on 10/03/2015

I can’t say enough about how great Eric was at our wedding. The best way to describe it is that he was so much more than just a DJ! There are two pieces that really made him stand out from what I’ve seen at previous weddings.
    First, he was an essential part of the whole planning process. In our first meeting he helped us set up a schedule for the wedding day and gave us great suggestions for how to order events to make everything work most effectively. He also came to the rehearsal and helped organize everything. I felt completely confident in leaving things in his hands during the wedding day and he absolutely came through.
    The second thing that set him apart was the personalization he brought to our wedding. He offered a message to my dad while I walked down the aisle, personalized bridal party entrances and, a love story during the reception. Prior to the wedding I was a little nervous that these personalized pieces would come off as cheesy but they were AMAZING! The message to my dad brought everyone to tears. My husband and I absolutely loved the jokes that he wrote about our bridal party for the entrances – they were so good that our bridal party actually thought we wrote them! Finally, the love story was the story of how we met and fell in love using recordings Eric got from my husband and I separately. Not only was it a great thing to have at the wedding, it was really fun to talk to Eric about husband and our history prior to our wedding.
    Eric made us feel very comfortable the whole way. During our meetings we had a great time and my husband said that these meetings were his favorite parts of wedding planning. He had great ideas that helped make the guests feel welcome. On top of all these other great things he was a really fantastic DJ! At the end of the night I had so many people tell me how great Eric was and we had the dance floor full the whole time. Eric provides a great value and I would recommend him highly to anyone planning a wedding!