Eric Herod Entertainment Reviews

92 | Fredericksburg, VA

92 Reviews for Eric Herod Entertainment

• Stephen

Stephen Lukacs · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Eric is better than anyone else you're considering

Eric literally took a rude silly joke I made - that had no place at a wedding - and made it work for me. I can't even explain the level of professionalism it takes to pull off what he did to inject my sense of humor into a formal event like a wedding. If he can do that for me, he can literally do anything you want for you to make the experience exactly what you're looking for. 10/10 Don't even think about using anyone else.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Gabrielle Karlsen · Married on 06/08/2020

Amazingggg!

Eric was so thoughtful and creative in specializing our wedding. We are so thankful we chose him, I truly believe he is the best!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Cooke · Married on 11/30/2019

The Wedding of our dreams!

Eric made my husband and I's reception magical! The atmosphere he creates for your reception is truly out of a fairytale! I will always recommend Eric Herod Entertainment to anyone and everyone looking for a storybook wedding reception! Because of Eric, we will forever have a love story to listen to and remember why we love each other! You will not be disappointed if you book with Eric, he will blow you and your guests away!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 11/23/2019

Sergio and Eric were awesome

Sergio did an awesome job incorporating all of the things we really wanted into our ceremony and reception! We needed a bilingual DJ and he was awesome!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Holly

Holly Randall · Married on 11/23/2019

Love Story for the Win!

The Love Story is a unique addition to include in your day that I've never heard of before. It was a pleasure to work with Eric throughout the entire process. We even had multiple guests tell us how much they loved hearing our love story as well.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Josie

Josie Unruh · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond amazing!

We recently got married this past weekend, and Eric went above and beyond for us! He really knows how to personalize our day, and make it so magical. He is very creative and knew how to make our reception even more memorable. He is amazing! We will forever recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Paxton Keathley · Married on 09/14/2019

Historic Jasmine Wedding

Eric was phenomenal! He worked with me around my hectic military schedule and helped make my wedding the best and most fun day of my life. He’s full of energy and passion about what he does and he does not disappoint. I still have guests telling me about how fun he made the night and how well thought out he was. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have the best wedding entertainment for their special day!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Sam

Sam and Emily Henkel · Married on 09/07/2019

One of a Kind

Eric was such a unique DJ: the best part of his services
    is the Love Story; Eric individually interviewed my husband
    and I about how we met, when we fell in love, and why
    we are meant to be together- he created a mash up and played it during the reception, and up until that moment we had not heard each other's responses. It was special for
    our guests and very emotional for us hearing each others answers to the questions he asked. It was so romantic! I do not know any DJ who takes the time to get to know a couple with such intentionality and create such a masterpiece! I highly recommend Eric if you are looking for a unique and fun wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Afsheen

Afsheen Eeshat · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding went smoothly due to Eric and Sergio

This is an incredible company. Eric planned our entire event in the meetings we had prior to the day, including a meeting with the vendor. I was able to easily add the songs I wanted through their website. Eric was also very responsive to our questions, even prior to being hired.

Eric and Sergio were on top of the music during the ceremony, and added a sophisticated touch throughout the entire event, including the toasts when they announced the speakers. They juggled the music very well as we had a combination on Indian, American, and Jewish music. They also handled the transitions between events well (for example, from the toasts to the performance, and so on). They were very professional and friendly, and worked with guests and other vendors. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Elise · Married on 08/03/2019

Eric is everything you want and more!

All I can say at the end of my wedding day was WOW! Eric went completely above and beyond to make our day special. He played all the songs we requested and his personal touches to the ceremony had the whole wedding talking! He was with us every single step of the way and made my now husband and I feel so comfortable, at ease and excited for our wedding!! If you are on the fence, don't be - HIRE HIM! You will not regret it at all - he will make your day exactly as you want it. He even came to our rehearsal to be sure that he was on the same page with everything for the next day!! My mom, my mother-in-law and all our friends RAVED about how awesome the DJ was and I totally agree! Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so very much Kaitlyn! It was an absolute honor to serve as the Wedding Entertainment Director® for your wedding. I had so much fun working with you, your families, and your guests. Wishing you many blessings in the future.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Eric turned our wedding reception into a legendary dance party!

If you’re trying to turn your wedding reception into a dance party that no one wants to leave, with the perfect vibe, then Eric is the DJ for you!! He breaks music down to a science, science of beats and rhythms. He cares so much about his work and is one of the most passionate and professional DJs you can have! He picks all the perfect moments to fit in the slower songs that every wedding needs but does not shy away from the really up beat fun songs. On the night of our wedding, Eric and his partner were the life of the party!

Eric's professionalism and experience was a great asset as well! On a day when there's so many moving parts and anything can go wrong, you need to surround yourself with people that are prepared for anything. There were so many small details that we couldn't have possibly thought of, but Eric had us covered 100%! With an experienced DJ, like Eric, you will definitely have nothing to worry about on your special day!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Dolores

Dolores Almengor · Married on 04/13/2019

Dolores Almengor mother of Michelle Haynes

I have never been to a wedding where the DJ was so involved and caring in the entire night. I was very very impressed. The Love Story he prepared with my daughter and her new husband was so well done it had many of us in tears as it played. It was very meaningful and will always be dear to our hearts. VERY VERY well done!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alissa Nicholson · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing DJ

Such an amazing dj and amazing experience!! Eric is so much more than just a dj. We didn’t hire a wedding coordinator and Eric filed the role perfectly. He is 100% worth the price!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

The best in the business!

If you're looking for a DJ that your guests will remember forever and have the best time with, Eric is your best choice! He is personal, professional, and willing to help customize and create the best day for you and your guests. We really enjoyed working with him and got tons of compliments from our guests on him the night of our wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sarah Hubbart · Married on 10/20/2018

1000000% recommend

Eric made our wedding everything that we envisioned it to be. He is so much more than what you would call a "DJ". There is so much thought and experience put behind every single detail and I would recommend over and over again. Our wedding was PERFECT. You know your entertainment is good when your guests ask if the wedding has to end!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Robert Storck · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ, MC, Comedian and Wedding Planner in one!

Eric was a DJ, MC, comedian, and wedding planner all in one. I am not sure what our wedding would have looked or sounded like without him. His signature twist really did make our guests cry and laugh. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dennis Elwell · Married on 10/06/2018

Elwell Keller Wedding

Eric is a true professional. I was immeasurably impressed with his approach, structure, flexibility as well as his personal touch. We interviewed 4-5 DJ groups and Eric's approach stood out immediately. His prices are competitive, but what isn't reflected in his price is the added attention and care that he exerts to ensure 110% satisfaction in his execution on the 'day of event'. He not only provided the entertainment within the reception, but the audio for the ceremony. Every detail was cared for in his preparation and the final product. So many of our guests commented to us during and after the event that the music, the moments and the narratives were incredible.

We recommend Eric without any qualifications to do your event.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire him immediately-you will not regret it! So easy and knowledgeable to work with! He was a peace of mind leading up to and the day of our wedding!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Carly · Married on 09/07/2018

Eric is a family favorite for us--he was the DJ for my cousin and sister's weddings! He made not only planning our music easy and fun, but planning the entire wedding process fun. We loved doing the recordings and laughing with Eric while doing them. He remained professional throughout the entire process and was there every step of the way. He helped to keep everyone organized and on it during the rehearsal and day of. Our guests are still raving about how fun our reception was and we owe that to Eric. From the trivia questions at dinner to the kissing couples change up to the never ending party all night, no other vendor compares--he's literally the master of wedding entertainment!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hunter · Married on 07/21/2018

Eric was absolutely fantastic. He had everything organized online so I could go and fill out details as I had time and could think of things I wanted. He is very responsive to emails in a timely manner. The skype sessions were great too so we could talk through timeline and make sure everything made sense. The fact that he came to the rehearsal was a huge help, Eric is extremely knowledgeable in making weddings run with ease. All of my guests and family said that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. There was not a single moment the dance floor was not packed. I would recommend him over and over again to anyone who wants to have a wedding with dancing that never stops!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Such an awesome wedding for a fantastic couple. Whenever I get a chance to play Enter Sandman for the introduction, I know it's going to be a rockin' party. ;-) Thank you for choosing me to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It was an honor.

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

I met Eric at a wedding expo a year before my wedding. After our initial conversation, I knew that he had to be our DJ. He has such an upbeat and personable personality and really cares about his clients. My husband and I had multiple meetings with Eric before the event, so all music selections and details were perfect. If we had moments of being indecisive or didn't know the answer to a question, Eric was patient and helped us through. While his music selections were on point, his personal touches are what really stole the show. Some of our favorite moments from the wedding are moments that Eric had orchestrated. He had our guests laughing, dancing, and having a great time. I had multiple guests come to tell me that Eric was one of the best DJs they've encountered. My husband and I are extremely grateful for Eric and the way he helped to create our perfect day!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

I am grateful to you both for choosing me to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It could not have gone better. It is a blessing to serve for such great people.

Heidi · Married on 06/16/2018

We were extremely pleased with Eric and his services on our wedding day.
    He took the time to get to know my (now) husband and I through multiple interviews, and we were confident that he knew exactly what we were expecting. He was one of our favorite vendors to work with, and we would not have changed one thing about his work. Many of our guests pleasantly commented on the "Love Story", and how they admired the "extra touch" he put in to entertaining everyone.
    We felt like we had a formed a special bond and friendship with Eric, that by the time of our wedding, he felt like one of our guests.
    We highly recommend Eric for a unique and personable experience. You will not be disappointed. He will create something you didn't think could exist.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Heidi, words cannot express how much I appreciate you and Ryan. You were caring and cooperative in every way. I'm not sure if I shared this with you, but a little over a month before your wedding, my oldest daughter almost died and was diagnosed with a lifelong disease, and the two of you were such a gift to get myself back to being me. We laughed, we joked around, and we certainly enjoyed each other's company even through Skype. It was an honor to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director and am so happy to hear your friends talk so fondly about your day.

Ann Marie · Married on 06/07/2018

Eric was great! He was very attentive, and he really got the crowd going. I would suggest him to everyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ann Marie! It was great working with you. I had a blast being a part of your special day.

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2018

Eric is one of the best things that could have happened to the planning of my wedding! Whatever you do, book this man as your DJ! He helped me plan the entire wedding ceremony and reception - I did have a wedding coordinator, but when it came time for the rehearsal, Eric made everyone feel so confident and well prepared, especially me! I only had a three month engagement and didn't book Eric until two months out - he was incredibly organized, friendly, and did everything within his power to make our day so very special! Eric is a family man and understands the importance of family and is very sensitive to the Bride and Groom's needs in every aspect of planning a wedding. Eric offers so much more than any other DJ I had spoken with. The little things he does to go the extra mile and add personal and intimate touches to the wedding blew my mind. My guests were astounded. Everyone I've spoken with after my wedding has told me our wedding was the most incredible wedding they had attended. Eric has so many talents to share you cannot miss out on the opportunity to work with him! He deserves 10,00 stars!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

I'm not sure that I can thank you enough for these very kind words. It was an absolute blessing to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day for a couple so very much perfect for each other. It's couples like you that make this career so rewarding.

Laurie · Married on 10/28/2017

We were so happy we went with Eric Herod Entertainment. So many of our guests are still talking about our reception and how much fun it was! It would not have been the same with any other DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Laurie, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was one that I will always remember. Such a great time!