Eric Herod Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Mallory
    Mallory S. Married on 10/16/2021

Eric was great to work with!

Eric really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and make your day special. We got so many compliments on the personalized touches he added to our wedding reception. He kept the reception flowing and even got out on the dance floor and showed guests how to do the cupid shuffle. I would definitely recommend hiring him as your wedding DJ!
  • Vincent
    Nina V. Married on 07/31/2021

There is no better than Eric!

Seriously, Eric will make your wedding! He is so much more than a DJ, Eric will take your wedding to the next level and will leave your guest saying that your wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to. Clayton is an incredible MC and will keep the flow going flawlessly, no awkward pauses. He does an awesome job putting personal touches on the whole event and does an awesome job telling your love story. My wife and I cannot recommend Eric more highly, hire him! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding.
  • Stephen
    Stephen L. Married on 12/11/2020

Eric is better than anyone else you're considering

Eric literally took a rude silly joke I made - that had no place at a wedding - and made it work for me. I can't even explain the level of professionalism it takes to pull off what he did to inject my sense of humor into a formal event like a wedding. If he can do that for me, he can literally do anything you want for you to make the experience exactly what you're looking for. 10/10 Don't even think about using anyone else.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/04/2020

Highly Recommended Wedding Entertainment Director

Eric seriously knows how to make your wedding day special. He exceeded our expectations by adding so many personal touches of love and laughter. We had an awesome time talking to him during every planning session and could tell he cared about helping to make our wedding amazing. He went above and beyond to layout our timeline; provide resources for music selection and speeches, etc.; learn about our family, wedding party, and guests; and learn about what makes us the couple we are. His music selection kept the guests entertained and dancing and we all had a great time. We never imagined our DJ putting in so much effort before the wedding and can't imagine there is anyone else in the business that does all that he does. We would definitely recommend Eric to any and all of our friends!
    Gabrielle K. Married on 06/08/2020

Amazingggg!

Eric was so thoughtful and creative in specializing our wedding. We are so thankful we chose him, I truly believe he is the best!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/02/2020

Eric helped make our wedding perfect!

Eric was wonderful! He made every guest feel involved and like they were a part of our special day! We have received so many compliments from our guests about the music selection and all the special personal touches Eric works with you to help create. He is truly way more than your average DJ, and he helped create a night that we and our guests will never forget!
  • Ariel
    Ariel C. Married on 11/30/2019

The Wedding of our dreams!

Eric made my husband and I's reception magical! The atmosphere he creates for your reception is truly out of a fairytale! I will always recommend Eric Herod Entertainment to anyone and everyone looking for a storybook wedding reception! Because of Eric, we will forever have a love story to listen to and remember why we love each other! You will not be disappointed if you book with Eric, he will blow you and your guests away!
  • Holly
    Holly R. Married on 11/23/2019

Love Story for the Win!

The Love Story is a unique addition to include in your day that I've never heard of before. It was a pleasure to work with Eric throughout the entire process. We even had multiple guests tell us how much they loved hearing our love story as well.
  • Hope
    Hope Married on 11/23/2019

Sergio and Eric were awesome

Sergio did an awesome job incorporating all of the things we really wanted into our ceremony and reception! We needed a bilingual DJ and he was awesome!
  • Josie
    Josie U. Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond amazing!

We recently got married this past weekend, and Eric went above and beyond for us! He really knows how to personalize our day, and make it so magical. He is very creative and knew how to make our reception even more memorable. He is amazing! We will forever recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.
    Paxton K. Married on 09/14/2019

Historic Jasmine Wedding

Eric was phenomenal! He worked with me around my hectic military schedule and helped make my wedding the best and most fun day of my life. He’s full of energy and passion about what he does and he does not disappoint. I still have guests telling me about how fun he made the night and how well thought out he was. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have the best wedding entertainment for their special day!
  • Sam
    Sam A. Married on 09/07/2019

One of a Kind

Eric was such a unique DJ: the best part of his services
    is the Love Story; Eric individually interviewed my husband
    and I about how we met, when we fell in love, and why
    we are meant to be together- he created a mash up and played it during the reception, and up until that moment we had not heard each other's responses. It was special for
    our guests and very emotional for us hearing each others answers to the questions he asked. It was so romantic! I do not know any DJ who takes the time to get to know a couple with such intentionality and create such a masterpiece! I highly recommend Eric if you are looking for a unique and fun wedding!
  • Afsheen
    Afsheen E. Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding went smoothly due to Eric and Sergio

This is an incredible company. Eric planned our entire event in the meetings we had prior to the day, including a meeting with the vendor. I was able to easily add the songs I wanted through their website. Eric was also very responsive to our questions, even prior to being hired.

Eric and Sergio were on top of the music during the ceremony, and added a sophisticated touch throughout the entire event, including the toasts when they announced the speakers. They juggled the music very well as we had a combination on Indian, American, and Jewish music. They also handled the transitions between events well (for example, from the toasts to the performance, and so on). They were very professional and friendly, and worked with guests and other vendors. I can't recommend them enough!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn E. Married on 08/03/2019

Eric is everything you want and more!

All I can say at the end of my wedding day was WOW! Eric went completely above and beyond to make our day special. He played all the songs we requested and his personal touches to the ceremony had the whole wedding talking! He was with us every single step of the way and made my now husband and I feel so comfortable, at ease and excited for our wedding!! If you are on the fence, don't be - HIRE HIM! You will not regret it at all - he will make your day exactly as you want it. He even came to our rehearsal to be sure that he was on the same page with everything for the next day!! My mom, my mother-in-law and all our friends RAVED about how awesome the DJ was and I totally agree! Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so very much Kaitlyn! It was an absolute honor to serve as the Wedding Entertainment Director® for your wedding. I had so much fun working with you, your families, and your guests. Wishing you many blessings in the future.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/08/2019

Eric turned our wedding reception into a legendary dance party!

If you’re trying to turn your wedding reception into a dance party that no one wants to leave, with the perfect vibe, then Eric is the DJ for you!! He breaks music down to a science, science of beats and rhythms. He cares so much about his work and is one of the most passionate and professional DJs you can have! He picks all the perfect moments to fit in the slower songs that every wedding needs but does not shy away from the really up beat fun songs. On the night of our wedding, Eric and his partner were the life of the party!

Eric's professionalism and experience was a great asset as well! On a day when there's so many moving parts and anything can go wrong, you need to surround yourself with people that are prepared for anything. There were so many small details that we couldn't have possibly thought of, but Eric had us covered 100%! With an experienced DJ, like Eric, you will definitely have nothing to worry about on your special day!
  • Dolores
    Dolores A. Married on 04/13/2019

Dolores Almengor mother of Michelle Haynes

I have never been to a wedding where the DJ was so involved and caring in the entire night. I was very very impressed. The Love Story he prepared with my daughter and her new husband was so well done it had many of us in tears as it played. It was very meaningful and will always be dear to our hearts. VERY VERY well done!!! Thank you!!!!
    Alissa N. Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing DJ

Such an amazing dj and amazing experience!! Eric is so much more than just a dj. We didn’t hire a wedding coordinator and Eric filed the role perfectly. He is 100% worth the price!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/27/2018

The best in the business!

If you're looking for a DJ that your guests will remember forever and have the best time with, Eric is your best choice! He is personal, professional, and willing to help customize and create the best day for you and your guests. We really enjoyed working with him and got tons of compliments from our guests on him the night of our wedding!
    Sarah H. Married on 10/20/2018

1000000% recommend

Eric made our wedding everything that we envisioned it to be. He is so much more than what you would call a "DJ". There is so much thought and experience put behind every single detail and I would recommend over and over again. Our wedding was PERFECT. You know your entertainment is good when your guests ask if the wedding has to end!
    Robert S. Married on 10/13/2018

DJ, MC, Comedian and Wedding Planner in one!

Eric was a DJ, MC, comedian, and wedding planner all in one. I am not sure what our wedding would have looked or sounded like without him. His signature twist really did make our guests cry and laugh. I can't say enough good things.
    Dennis E. Married on 10/06/2018

Elwell Keller Wedding

Eric is a true professional. I was immeasurably impressed with his approach, structure, flexibility as well as his personal touch. We interviewed 4-5 DJ groups and Eric's approach stood out immediately. His prices are competitive, but what isn't reflected in his price is the added attention and care that he exerts to ensure 110% satisfaction in his execution on the 'day of event'. He not only provided the entertainment within the reception, but the audio for the ceremony. Every detail was cared for in his preparation and the final product. So many of our guests commented to us during and after the event that the music, the moments and the narratives were incredible.

We recommend Eric without any qualifications to do your event.
    Amy Married on 09/22/2018
    Hire him immediately-you will not regret it! So easy and knowledgeable to work with! He was a peace of mind leading up to and the day of our wedding!!
    Carly Married on 09/07/2018
    Eric is a family favorite for us--he was the DJ for my cousin and sister's weddings! He made not only planning our music easy and fun, but planning the entire wedding process fun. We loved doing the recordings and laughing with Eric while doing them. He remained professional throughout the entire process and was there every step of the way. He helped to keep everyone organized and on it during the rehearsal and day of. Our guests are still raving about how fun our reception was and we owe that to Eric. From the trivia questions at dinner to the kissing couples change up to the never ending party all night, no other vendor compares--he's literally the master of wedding entertainment!
    Hunter Married on 07/21/2018
    Eric was absolutely fantastic. He had everything organized online so I could go and fill out details as I had time and could think of things I wanted. He is very responsive to emails in a timely manner. The skype sessions were great too so we could talk through timeline and make sure everything made sense. The fact that he came to the rehearsal was a huge help, Eric is extremely knowledgeable in making weddings run with ease. All of my guests and family said that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. There was not a single moment the dance floor was not packed. I would recommend him over and over again to anyone who wants to have a wedding with dancing that never stops!

Eric Herod Entertainment's reply:

Such an awesome wedding for a fantastic couple. Whenever I get a chance to play Enter Sandman for the introduction, I know it's going to be a rockin' party. ;-) Thank you for choosing me to serve as your Wedding Entertainment Director. It was an honor.