Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ AP ANDRES

My name is Andres Perugachi ( DJ AP ANDRES), was born in Ecuador and moved to the States as a young adult. I was always exposed to music listening Boleros and Merengue from my Father old Rockola to Hip Hop and Techno from my Uncles loud Stereo. It was not until the year 2000 when I was able to buy my first Small DJ Equipment that I started to learn how to DJ.
What started as passionate hobby playing at small parties with friends quickly turned into performing at weddings, quinceañeras and corporate events. This was not a hobby anymore and pretty soon I was Djing at Clubs at DC and also incrementing the number of weddings I was DJ.

My experience of Djing at Clubs definitely gave me an advantage that I could apply at weddings, I learned the skills of mixing transitioning from one genre to another in a non stop flow of music that will keep the dance floor in high energy all night. These skills were combined with all the rest of elements that are involved in a wedding to create a perfect prospect of DJ for your wedding.

Currently I DJ at Clubs in DC that gathers people from all different backgrounds, this helps me also to keep my list of music updated and expanded to many genres. The DC area is a very diverse area growing at a fast phase, that is why my ability to speak fluent Spanish besides English, makes me a great MC doing the necessary announcements but not keeping you listening to my voice through the songs, after all you hired me to make your guests have an unforgettable time at the dance floor so I let the music talk and make its job of keeping the party going. My priority when I’m behind the turntables is to entertain my audience, make them feel like they are in the right place no matter the occasion.

Eighteen years of experience validate my work, plus my planning and DJ skills makes me a great candidate to make your event an Awesome Experience of a life time.

img5667

DJ AP ANDRES 5
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2019

Best dj ever

Working with Andres was an absolute dream. He was knowledgeable and responsive, on top of just being overall talented! He was able to edit a song for our recessional that was a surprise for my husband and it was a huge hit! We are a very mixed family, he did a great job of accommodating all genres of music. So many people reached out asking for his info after our wedding, he was that good!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Y

Yeonjin · Married on 09/01/2019

Great & professional DJ.

DJ Andres was great to work with and very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ in the Northern Virginia area!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Somoza · Married on 06/20/2019

Everyone had a blast!

We recently got married in June and we had DJ AP Andres as our wedding DJ! He came highly recommended by our venue as well as our caterer and we can definitely tell why. He was super responsive, professional, was able to read the crowd perfectly to play all the right songs and made our reception everything we wanted and more! He is also bilingual which was perfect since we had a lot of Spanish speaking family attending. He also offers uplighting which we knew we definitely wanted and he was able to incorporate our colors and made our reception area look amazing and classy! His booth and equipment looks neat and well organized. This man is definitely a pro at what he does! He took the time to make sure our bridal party names and pronunciation was all 100% beforehand, he made sure to follow our schedule and kept us on track (working beside our coordinator/caterer to make sure everything was right) and the cherry on top was him incorporating all the songs we wanted but also accommodating some of my guests requests in the end :) Thank you Andres for making our night so amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2019

DJ AP ANDRES FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings