The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 6
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 7
  • Deveny

Deveny Mendez · Getting married on 08/27/2020

The perfect venue for the perfect day

I’m so excited about the Ospreys at Belmont Bay. My fiancé and I viewed three venues and none of them felt like the Ospreys. We already felt the love and just knew our special day had to be there. They are so accommodating and so excited to host our wedding. They make us feel so warm and we know we could not have chosen a better venue!

Sent on 08/25/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Deveny, thank you so much for your kind words. Most importantly, thank you for giving us the honor and privilege of hosting your special day! We can't wait
  • Yesly

Yesly Bonilla · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Our tour with The Ospreys

I had two separate tours. One with my MOH and the second with my fiancé. They are both AMAZING. Meghan helped the first time and was able to provide information in great detail for the services they offer. She also helped envision the wedding without any of the rooms actually set up. Amy helped the second time and was able to break down the actual timing of how they run things. She did not need to do this as we hadn’t booked yet. We appreciated it though and it really helped us. I have two little ones and trust me when I say Amy has patience. She has patience and she’s awesome great personality! We ended up meeting Victoria towards the end and she was just as lovely. Honestly they have made the decision easier for us and we have decided to go with them because of their great service.
    * the second time around they were getting ready for a wedding coming in and it looked amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Yesly, thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family. It is our greatest joy to have the privilege of hosting your special day here and we can't wait!!! :) Sincerely, The Ladies of The Osprey's Crew
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 09/28/2019

Happiest day of my life

The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay was the best decision I made (other than saying yes to my husband). They run like a well oiled machine. Amy was assigned to be my event coordinator and her calm demeanor shined through any time I became flustered with the wedding planning process. I had quite a large group at my rehearsal and she managed the many personalities of my wedding party very well. The venue itself was perfect. The serene water in the background and the majesty of the pergola are captured beautifully in my pictures. It’s also great that we’re slightly above the ground so everyone is able to see in the audience. When the party started, my older guests were able to get away from the noise in the dining area and my younger guests were able to enjoy themselves in the party area with easy access to the bar. The owner, Hunter, was also very accommodating throughout the process. He made a table with his own hands for us that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life (see photo). Thanks for everything, Amy!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 14
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 15

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2019

AMAZING Experience!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we know a huge part of that was because of the Osprey's. The venue is beautiful; from the breathtaking view of the river, to the spacious cocktail hour and dining rooms. Our coordinator was Amy, and she is AMAZING! We honestly don't know what we would've done without her. She was so helpful from the very beginning. She helped us create our timeline, provided many options for decoration rentals, and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the day of our wedding, all we had to do was show up. Amy took care of the rest! So thank you Osprey's for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Megan · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Venue

The Ospreys had me at hello. As soon as you walk in everyone is so welcoming. The view of the river is breathtaking. I dealt with Meghan in the beginning and she was quick to respond to all emails. I usually didn’t have to wait long for answers to questions that i had. Victoria was my coordinator and she was AWESOME! She helped me to build my timeline and she made sure that everything ran smoothly. On the day of our wedding we just needed to make sure we were ready to roll and everything else was taken care of. The Ospreys is a beautiful place to get married but the staff just make it that much more special.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding 8.31.19

The Osprey’s was the perfect venue for our wedding! Amy our day-of wedding coordinator was simply amazing and made sure everything went off without a hitch and the night’s events stayed on schedule. The pergola was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and the team decorated the venue stunningly. I highly recommend this venue; it far exceeded every expectation we had for our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 16
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 17
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 18
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 19
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 20
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 21

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. We are trilled that your wedding day was everything you envisioned. It was truly an honor to host you and your loved ones! We wish you nothing but the best that married life has to offer!
    Sincerely, The Ospreys Crew
  • Aram

Aram Rice · Married on 08/11/2019

A Silky Smooth Beauty

This venue and our coordinator Meghan were nothing short of legendary. The whole wedding process has a ton of moving parts, but they seemed to slow everything down and make it all fit perfectly. I was both impressed by, and grateful for their professional yet friendly demeanor throughout the entire process. By the time the day came, my new wife and I walked throughout the whole day without a single hiccup.

Their vendors list is amazing and the relationships they have with each of them make the booking process quick and easy. We made a lot of changes throughout the planning process, but they had no issues with any request we made and their accomodations for said requests were nothing short of heroic.

I am so happy that my wife and I were able to spend the best day of our marriage so far with the staff and the views of The Ospreys at Belmont Bay.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 26
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 27
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 28

Heather Price · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy even though we were pains :)

We have been working with Meghan Farr for the past week and a half to plan our dream wedding and she has seamlessly answered all of our questions and given us plently of options to work within our budget. It has been a huge help to work with her and she has made wedding planning EASY! Easy! Can’t wait for the big day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Heather, thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease the wedding planning process for you. We CAN'T WAIT to celebrate your special day here!!! ~The Ospreys Team
  • Conni

Conni · Married on 07/25/2019

Best. Venue. Ever.

My now husband and I booked this venue a littler over a year and a half before our wedding (7/25/19) and had worked with Brooke whom we both fell in love with she was one of the reasons we booked it on the spot. Well fast forward a few months later and Brooke left to start her own business so I was little nervous getting paired with another DOC but we ended up getting paired with Amy and let me tell you she was nothing short of amazing!!! She answered all of our questions and even helped us make some important decisions for our big day! The day of our wedding we had a couple hiccups and she handled them like the pro she is! Our wedding day was amazing and she is a major reason why. The venue itself is breathtaking and you can't beat the price. Stop reading this review and book The Ospreys now!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 29

M Facinoli · Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you, Belmont Bay!

My daughter’s wedding on July 6, 2019, at the Osprey’s was everything we had hoped and planned for. Thanks to Amy, Victoria, and all of the Osprey’s staff, the wedding was absolutely perfect. We especially appreciated the way Amy, our wedding coordinator, took care of every detail so we were able to just enjoy the day. Our planning meeting with them put our minds at ease and helped us see that they knew what they were doing. One of the best parts of having the wedding at The Osprey’s was the fact that they are a dog-friendly venue. My daughter and her husband were able to have their puppy in the groom’s quarters and after the ceremony, the puppy joined us for photos. Someone on their staff even made sure that the puppy had water since it was a very hot day.
    We used many of the vendors recommended by The Osprey’s and we were happy with all of their services. Shawn’s Smokehouse, Nicole Haun Photography, and Edibles Incredible cakes all far surpassed our expectations. Having the ceremony by the riverside was beautiful. Many of our wedding guests commented about what a great venue it was for the ceremony and for the reception. I can recommend The Osprey’s without reservation as a wonderful place to have a wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 30
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 31
  • Janiar

Janiar · Married on 07/04/2019

Made my day perfect!

The team at the Ospreys are so amazing! Amy did an awesome job coordinating our wedding and we couldn't be happier...

Sent on 07/22/2019

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

My then-fiancé (now husband) and I fell in love with The Osprey's as a wedding venue when we first visited the site. The Osprey's is a former golf club that has been renovated and transformed into a beautiful event space that only holds one event at a time. We loved that we didn't have to share the space with anyone else. Imagine an outdoor wedding ceremony with a beautifully-decorated pergola, a calm river in the background, and trees with luscious green leaves surrounding you. There was a ballroom with a full sized bar and a separate dining room. Everything is wheelchair and accessible, which was important since some of our guests were elderly or disabled. Having our wedding at The Osprey's was simply a dream come true.

If we were to attribute the success of our wedding to any one person, it would be to Victoria Smith. When my husband and I went to a wedding expo at The Osprey's, we met Victoria, one of the event coordinators who works at The Osprey's. She was extremely welcoming, sweet, and personable. We decided then and there we wanted her to coordinate our wedding. Luckily for us, she was available on our wedding date and willing! She held our hands us every step of the way. She was super responsive to all of our emails, no matter how minor the question or issue. Victoria convinced us that the sky's the limit, but since we wanted to keep costs down, she gave us wonderful suggestions on how to do that while still having the wedding of our dreams. Her excitement for our ideas was contagious, and the doubts my husband and I had disappeared. We went for the whole roasted pig, the kolaches, the sunflower theme, the homemade chalkboard welcome sign, and the sparkler send off because Victoria supported us and made us believe we could pull it all off. And we did brilliantly! Victoria's organizational and communications skills are first rate. She expertly worked with all of our separate vendors to make sure everything came together smoothly. All of the décor and details we wanted were put out exactly as planned. Everyone in the bridal party knew exactly where they were to be and when. The weather was unpredictable on the day of the wedding, but Victoria convinced everyone to wait until the very last minute before deciding to move our outdoor ceremony inside. Then at the last minute, the rain stopped and the sun came out, and we were able to hold our wedding outdoors as planned! Victoria took such great care of our guests, my husband, and me. She got to know our guests, and she even made sure my husband and I ate and drank! Victoria has this amazing ability to resonate calmness and control of the situation, and that's exactly what is needed on a day that has so many components, and is hectic, exciting, emotionally-charged, and one of the most important days of our lives. My husband and I are so grateful for The Osprey's team, and especially Victoria, for giving us the best night ever and amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Wedding Day

I had my wedding at the Osprey's on June 22nd. I could have not asked for a more wonderful experience with Meghan and her team. Through the process of planning it, Meghan was extremely accommodating in work with me and my fiance since we no longer lived in the state. She was very responsive with any questions we had as well as so patient with our hectic family. It was amazing to come in wedding morning and she had everything handled. Made sure it was exactly how we wanted it and constantly made sure I was doing okay. With their amazing customer service and absolutely amazing venue, i could have not asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Somoza · Married on 06/20/2019

Perfection :)

All I can say is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! When looking at venues, we fell in love with the Osprey’s! It’s so beautiful inside and out and just a perfect location right on the water to take the most gorgeous pictures! Our coordinator was Meghan and she was the cherry on top to our whole experience. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions I had and made our wedding day flow smoothly with our timeline that we wanted. Very detailed and is a pro at what she does! She checked in on us, made sure our decor was all in the right place, worked closely with our dj, packed up all of our stuff at the end of the night, you name it she did it! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone and would absolutely book again for other events! Our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how much fun they had and how organized it all was. It was all possible with this awesome team :)

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 32
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 33
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 34
  • Christina

Christina Woo · Married on 05/25/2019

Look No Further

Where do I start? This venue provided us with more than we could have ever dreamed. The outdoor landscape with the backdrop of the Occoquan River, the indoor reception area with an open concept layout, high ceilings and the most natural lighting you could ever want. AMY AND THE TEAM?!?!? PHENOMENAL. I signed my contract with a different coordinator (Brooke) who had left to pursue her dreams of running her own company. Initially this shook me to my core as Brooke’s energy was a lot of what pushed me to sign with Ospreys. However upon her leave, Amy and the rest of the team at Ospreys picked up the pieces and created the most seamless transition. Both my husband and I were blown away with the efficiency, the value, and the energy of all of the people working at Ospreys. Truly, my highest recommendation. The value? Out of this freaking world. Amy helped coordinate the ENTIRE wedding on the day of and made sure there was not one single thing to worry about. She was cool, calm, and collected and helped me keep my S! Together throughout. I can not recommend this venue enough. You won’t be disappointed. You can thank me later.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 40
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 41
  • Nicole

Nicole Williams · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else

There literally could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding. In fact, we only looked at only two venues and I knew immediately that I wanted to get married at the Ospreys. The Osprey’s is absolutely beautiful. There's a gorgeous pergola with a riverside view for a picturesque outdoor ceremony. Not only is the outside landscaping amazing, but the inside is just as stunning. There is a huge bridal suite, which I believe would be hard for any other venue to beat. There is also a separate grooms quarters for the men to get ready. My guests raved about this venue during our wedding. The best part of the Osprey’s though is the staff. Victoria was our day of coordinator and we absolutely love her. She was on top of everything all day and had my back in more than one instance. I wasn’t able to attend my walk thru in person, so I sent a representative and Victoria face timed me so I could be a part of it. Hunter and Victoria were spot on with their vendor recommendations. We are so happy with how our wedding turned out and would whole heartedly recommend the Osprey’s for any event.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 42
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 43
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 44
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 45
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 46

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

Victoria and team are amazing!

Victoria and the rest of the folks at The Osprey made everything easy from when we first stopped by to visit, to booking the venue, to all the details leading up to the big day and then the wedding itself! We had a perfect night and couldn't have asked for anything more. Victoria in particular helped us out enormously in moving our guests along quickly so we could have our beautiful ceremony outside before the sky opened up on us! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 47
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 48
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 49
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 50

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us. We wish you and James many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you!

Briana · Married on 04/27/2019

Effortless Experience

I had a great experience with The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. I booked in March of 2018, and had my wedding in April 2019. I first met with Brooke (no longer works here), but she was awesome, friendly, and responsive. Unfortunately, she moved on, and I got paired with another coordinator--Victoria. Victoria was just as good, thorough and detailed, kind, and responsive. I didn't have to worry about too much leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was assertive and got things done! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with, is that our planned scheduled got a bit behind, due to starting the ceremony later, and other things taking longer, so some things, we were not able to get to--but it was a mix of things that caused this to happen--not a huge deal. Overall, my experience was great! The venue is beautiful, the staff is accommodating, great atmosphere! If I had to do it again, I would. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jeff · Married on 01/24/2019

Retirement party in January

The staff was extremely flexible and adaptable for our event. They were professional and patient and they made the day stress free.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

The Osprey's was a beautiful venue and the staff was awesome! Victoria, our coordinator kept us all on track and I am so thankful for her!! The venue was reasonably priced (we had our wedding on a Thursday for even lower rates) and we were able to stock our own bar which saved us so much money. As it got closer to our wedding date, Victoria reached out to us just to make sure that we had everything we needed and to create a timeline for us and all of our vendors. We were able to bring any decorations and favors that we wanted set out, along with all of our alcohol, the day before the wedding at the rehearsal. I just informed Victoria of where we wanted everything and her and the staff worked their magic!! Everything was so perfect and with the stress that already comes with planning a wedding, it felt awesome that this was one less thing that I had to worry about! I can't thank you enough Victoria. I know our wedding party was very.....animated lol but you were able to keep us all on track and you helped our perfect day go off without a hitch!! You and the Osprey's will always be a part of our forever memory! Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review!!! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed every aspect of your special day and we are so honored that you choose to celebrate with us! You and your entire bridal party were so much fun to work with, your wedding was a blast. :) I wish you and Branden many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
  • WagsToKray

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue!

I recently held both my wedding ceremony and reception at The Osprey's at Belmont Bay (11/10/18) and it was everything I wanted it to be! If you're looking for a staff who is responsive, knowledgeable, and can anticipate your every need - look no further. Additionally, the grounds are beautiful and offer an ideal location for an outdoor wedding (we unfortunately had to move mine indoors due to freezing temperatures) and dreamy photos - seriously, that Weeping Willow alone is to die for... but then add on the river view, pergola, and gazebo? Amazing. The clubhouse offers a beautiful and bright dining area (which is also used for indoor ceremonies) and a separate space that is just as pretty for cocktail hour/the dancefloor during the reception.This place has all of the flooring and wall decor that I want but can't afford in my own home, lol!
    I initially worked with Brooke in person and leading up to a few months prior to my wedding. She was extremely responsive, even though my wedding was not for a few months. She always had an answer to my questions and additional solutions that may help. She was also willing to allow us to enter the venue early due to delivery schedules and we were able to add an hour on to the end of our reception (at cost, of course) to allow for more dancing.
    Once my wedding got closer, I then worked with Meghan Farrar who was my In House/Day Of Coordinator. SHE. IS. AWESOME. Things were getting done without me even realizing it, which is exactly how you should want things done on your wedding day! She even placed a call to my florist on the day of my wedding to clear up a misunderstanding that I had with our centerpieces - I appreciated that! The girl put in some serious work. Topping it off with the fact that she was super personable, having her on my side on my wedding day was a huge relief and took all my stress away. She was extremely flexible with any last minute changes that we had to make and I feel like everything went smoothly because of her.
    I'll continue to recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Katherine ,thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! It's reviews like this that make every magical moment worth it! We wish you and Nick many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
    -The Ospreys Team
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2018

We love The Osprey's!

The Osprey's did an amazing job helping my wedding come together and coordinating the whole thing. When my first coordinator was let go/fired/quit the were there every step of the way to make sure everything went off without a problem. Victoria was awesome! The whole night she was wrangling guests, talking to the DJ (who sucked btw), and even stopped me from trying to cut the cake myself when the catering company was (for my tastes) taking too long. I would recommend The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 100% and highly recommend asking for Victoria, her personality, people skills, and get things done attitude is great for any event!

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Kelsey, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so honored that you choose to celebrate your most special day with us!! I am trilled to have had the privilege of helping to make your wedding day truly memorable! I wish you and Paul many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!

Toni Morieko · Married on 10/21/2018

A Perfect Wedding

I just got married at The Osprey's and I have to say it was a great experience. The venue itself is beautiful inside and outside. It's a dream for pictures. And beyond that Brooke and Meghan are absolutely wonderful. There wasn't an email either of them missed. Meghan was my wedding coordinator and she made sure every detail was covered. Meghan kept my wedding running smoothly and kept everything on track. These girls really know what they are doing. Plus they have a lot of great vendors they will recommend to you if you need help which was a huge success for me. Pricing was definitely reasonable. I recommend this place to anyone if they want their special day to turn out perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 51
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 52

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience and wedding venue

Brooke and the team at the Osprey's made DIY wedding planning so much less stressful for us. Not only did Brooke provide amazing services and recommendations for us, but every time we met with her, I felt so much more at ease about the whole planning process. She is experienced with so many brides and weddings, and has great suggestions for brides who aren't 100% sure what they are looking for. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the setting was. We could not have been happier with our experience with the Osprey's, and feel so grateful to have connected with Brooke to plan our special day.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 53

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

I just got married this past Saturday (10/6/18) and cannot say enough good things about this venue. It was the first venue we saw and nothing compared. Not only is the overall property stunning, but they're so flexible and responsive. We worked with Brooke in the beginning, who was extremely helpful during our first few meetings and made the contracting process super easy. Closer to the day we were assigned Meghan as our Day of Coordinator. Meghan was unbelievably responsive. Any time of day that we had questions she would respond immediately. On the day, she kept us on track and made sure my cup stayed full of wine!

Planning a wedding is definitely one of the most stressful things I've ever done, but the Osprey's and their team helped to relieve a lot of that stress with their quick responses, flexibility, and just general experience. We received SO many compliments on the venue and I would not only recommend them, but hope that I can go back for other events in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means so much to us to know that your experience with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Matthew many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!!
    -The Ospreys Team