The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

130 Reviews for The Osprey's at Belmont Bay

130 The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

Toni Morieko · Married on 10/21/2018

A Perfect Wedding

I just got married at The Osprey's and I have to say it was a great experience. The venue itself is beautiful inside and outside. It's a dream for pictures. And beyond that Brooke and Meghan are absolutely wonderful. There wasn't an email either of them missed. Meghan was my wedding coordinator and she made sure every detail was covered. Meghan kept my wedding running smoothly and kept everything on track. These girls really know what they are doing. Plus they have a lot of great vendors they will recommend to you if you need help which was a huge success for me. Pricing was definitely reasonable. I recommend this place to anyone if they want their special day to turn out perfect!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 1
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 2

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience and wedding venue

Brooke and the team at the Osprey's made DIY wedding planning so much less stressful for us. Not only did Brooke provide amazing services and recommendations for us, but every time we met with her, I felt so much more at ease about the whole planning process. She is experienced with so many brides and weddings, and has great suggestions for brides who aren't 100% sure what they are looking for. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the setting was. We could not have been happier with our experience with the Osprey's, and feel so grateful to have connected with Brooke to plan our special day.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 3

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

I just got married this past Saturday (10/6/18) and cannot say enough good things about this venue. It was the first venue we saw and nothing compared. Not only is the overall property stunning, but they're so flexible and responsive. We worked with Brooke in the beginning, who was extremely helpful during our first few meetings and made the contracting process super easy. Closer to the day we were assigned Meghan as our Day of Coordinator. Meghan was unbelievably responsive. Any time of day that we had questions she would respond immediately. On the day, she kept us on track and made sure my cup stayed full of wine!

Planning a wedding is definitely one of the most stressful things I've ever done, but the Osprey's and their team helped to relieve a lot of that stress with their quick responses, flexibility, and just general experience. We received SO many compliments on the venue and I would not only recommend them, but hope that I can go back for other events in the future.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means so much to us to know that your experience with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Matthew many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!! -The Ospreys Team

Janice · Married on 09/29/2018

My niece was recently married at The Osprey at Belmont Bay. What a stunning setting for a wedding. The wedding ceremony was outdoors at the pergola with the beautiful background of the Occoquan River. The indoor facility was equally beautiful. The ballroom, dance floor and bar area were spacious and the deck on the back was a nice added feature. Several guests commented that the venue was just beautiful.

The staff was professional and very pleasant to work with. Our in-house Director, Brooke was amazing. She attended to every detail and wedding proceeded without any glitches. I would highly recommend the Osprey to anyone looking for the perfect venue!!!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Janice, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your nieces special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive! We are honored that you and your family choose to celebrate with us! Congratulations!!! -The Ospreys Team

Jennifer Campbell O'neal · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Experience

I would recommend having a wedding at this venue. The venue was very beautiful and at a great price. Brooke was our coordinator and she was very professional and very helpful when needed.

Christina Litchfield · Married on 09/22/2018

Pick this venue

Literally THE best venue to get married at! So beautiful! You get the best of both worlds by having your ceremony outside on the water and your reception inside their beautiful venue. The outside ceremony location speaks for itself and how beautiful it is. The inside is amazing because it has a room for dinner and a room connected for dancing and cocktail hour so there is so much room and you don't feel crowded! There is also an amazing balcony out back for guests.

Not only in the venue perfect, you get to work with the amazing Brooke. My wedding experience would be completely different if I didn't work with Brooke. She is so calm and professional and answers all your emails and calls so quickly! I probably emailed her over 150 times between booking her and the wedding date and it was never an issue getting in touch with her.

Overall, I am so happy we went with the Ospreys for our wedding venue. Finding a wedding venue is one of the first things we did when we got engaged and it was so easy to choose the Osprey's as the place we would tie the knot. I 100% recommend it to anyone!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 4
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 5
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 6
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 7
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 8
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 9

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Christina, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Tyler many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!! -The Ospreys Team

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2018

My son, Garret, and his bride, Linh, had their wedding at the Osprey on September 8, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was outside in front of the water and the view was beautiful. Meghan Farrar and her team did a phenomenal job setting up inside and out. As mother of the groom and the one who created all the flower arrangements and organized the decorations, I had many questions. Being that I live In Pennsylvania, it was tough for me because I wasn’t local; Meghan immediately responded to my emails, answering questions and getting me measurements. I was concerned about getting things set up perfectly, but also I wanted to enjoy my son’s special day. Meghan made sure everything was beautiful and once I saw what they had done I was amazed! The Osprey at Belmont Bay made Garrett and Linh’s dream wedding come true. The Osprey is an absolutely beautiful venue and Meghan and her staff thoughtful, creative and professional.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 14
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 15
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 16

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Teresa, we want to thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your son's special day and we are honored that they choose to celebrate with us. Congratulations again from all of us to you! -The Ospreys Team

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2018

The Osprey's is a fantastic and absolutely beautiful venue. Brooke and Krystal were so responsive, helpful, and accommodating that I felt like they were part of my wedding party! I asked an annoying amount of questions leading up to my big day, and they never made me feel like I was a bother. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time we would love to see you :) Congratulations!!! -The Ospreys Team

Renee · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with Krystal Biers in planning our wedding-- she was responsive, thorough, professional, and kind throughout the entire process. The venue worked perfectly for my ~110 guest count, and all the guests thought the venue was beautiful and accommodating. I would recommend Osprey's to my closest friends and family without any hesitation! :)

Sent on 08/08/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Renee, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time, we'd love to see you again :) Congratulations, from all of us to you! -The Ospreys Team

BETHLEHEM · Married on 07/27/2018

Hands down the best place to have a wedding in the DMV!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Bethlehem, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are truly honored that you choose to celebrate your big day with us. Congratulations again, from all of us to you! -The Ospreys Team

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2018

This was truly the perfect venue! My new husband and I really wanted to have a venue that gave us a gorgeous water backdrop and the Osprey's did not disappoint. The venue is picturesque and the staff were amazingly kind, helpful and professional. All of our wedding guests commented how amazing the venue is and is definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 08/12/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Alisha, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are trilled to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you and your husband choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Come by and visit us any time, we'd love to see you again :) Congratulations, from all of us to you!!! -The Ospreys Team

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at The Osprey's! All of our guests were very impressed with the venue. I'm not going to lie, it was frustrating finding the right venue to hold such an important day at. While many other venues were impossible to even get an inquiry response from, Brooke answered the phone right away and set up a tour for us just a few days following. I knew right away that we didn't have to look any further.
    The Osprey's provided us an In-house coordinator, Meghan, who was the best at helping me every step of the way! I was calling and emailing her on a weekly basis and she helped with things from suggesting the perfect caterer to finding someone to make my table seating mirror for me just a few days prior to the wedding. She went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/02/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Kelly, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us. We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you! -The Ospreys Team

Aly · Married on 06/23/2018

The Osprey's and specifically Meghan, helped in giving us the best day we could have possibly asked for. Over the course of the year leading up to the wedding Meghan, consistently reached out and answered any questions we had. In the month leading up she kept communication strong and was very helpful in scheduling, providing recommendations, and had an answer to absolutely everything. The day before and day of Meghan was flexible, understanding, and a constant helpful presence. Everything went so smoothly (even with a storm in view), and Meghan had such a significant impact in making sure that happened. Thank you again, to everyone at the Osprey's who made our day an amazing memory. We highly recommend The Ospreys venue to anyone who wants a beautiful view, a perfect coordinator and an unforgettable day.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 17
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 18
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 19
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 20

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Aly, thank you so much for your sweet review! Knowing that you and your guest enjoyed every moment of your special day, means the everything to us! We are honored that you choose to celebrate with us and we wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time we would love to see you both :) Congratulations!!! -The Ospreys Team

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

Venue = gorgeous. Brooke = awesome. It was perfect for our little piece of nature without having to drive to central Virginia. Brooke handled practically everything from the consultation to the coordination with the caterer about setup to the day of making sure we had everything we needed.

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

The Osprey’s was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding. First of all, it’s stunning- the view of the bay from their pergola is unbeatable and it was the perfect ceremony site. Plus their sprawling lush green grounds only add to the wonderful backdrop. Inside the building is no exception either; their huge dance floor and bar area made our guests very happy! And the dining room is beautiful. We had more than enough room for everything and had a lot of creative freedom with what we wanted to decorate. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked this venue.
    Meghan was amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She is smart, fast, organized, flexible and communicative. We had nothing to worry about in her hands- she made everything really easy on us. You can tell she cares about each and every person she works with. She supported and helped bring our wedding vision to life!
    The whole Osprey’s team is great and super helpful and hardworking. I would have my next event there in a heartbeat and I recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Aubrey · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Osprey's - Meghan and Brooke were both amazing and made my wedding as stress-free as possible. This is the only venue in the area we found that included more than just the space for an affordable price. I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding, but it was pouring rain the day of and I was so glad we chose this venue! The indoor ceremony space was gorgeous and the rain drops on the huge windows gave it a very romantic feel. Meghan took care of everything the day of - if anything went wrong, I never knew about it. For someone who usually feels the need to be in control of everything, I felt completely comfortable handing over responsibilities to Meghan. It's all the little things that I never had to worry about - like putting wine in my car to take with us. I mentioned it and not two minutes later I saw Meghan grabbing the bottles for us. We were also able to drop off decorations a couple days before and didn't have to worry about set up or break down (including flipping the room from ceremony to dinner). She helped guide us through timelines, what's typical, and what works best. A+ venue with phenomenal staff!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 21

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

The Osprey's was the perfect venue for us, from the beautiful pergola on the water to the helpful team of coordinators. Brooke and Meghan were amazing during the whole process! Brooke handled everything up front, with answering questions about the venue, providing vendor recommendations, and putting our minds at ease when we first signed the contract. Meghan was our day-of coordinator, so she helped with planning logistics, coordinating with our other vendors, and answering all of our questions. Whenever we emailed her, she responded within minutes no matter what time of day it was! She's every bride's dream!

Unfortunately, there was rain in the forecast for our wedding, and two days before, we started to panic because we didn’t plan for any ceremony decorations. They just weren’t needed with the scenic view outside! But with our ceremony likely moving indoors, we needed help with converting the indoor space into the wedding of our dreams. Meghan was clutch at this point, providing decoration ideas and answering tons of questions to calm our nerves!

On the day of, we had three hours prior to decide where the ceremony should be set up. The rain held off all day, but of course, three hours before, it started to pour. Luckily, it stopped just before our first look photos; at which point, Meghan again asked if we wanted to have the ceremony inside or outside. She knew how badly we wanted to say our vows along the water and was willing to adjust if we wanted. With the ground being wet outside, and the inside already decorated, our choice was clear. But we definitely appreciated her flexibility and the option to change at the last minute. Rest assured, the "Plan B" indoor ceremony is a beautiful backup option!

We didn’t have to worry about a single thing during our ceremony and reception; Meghan had everything taken care of. If there were any issues, we certainly didn’t know about it! This venue was the best choice we made for our wedding, besides one another :-)

Donna · Married on 05/26/2018

PERFECT! A 5 Star rating isn't high enough! Meghan and Brooke do an outstanding job, along with the rest of the staff. They deliver what they promise, and more! The setting is beautiful, the price is great, the staff could not be more helpful, considerate, responsive, or flexible. After talking the Meghan and Brooke and meeting them several times, we knew we could relax and enjoy our wedding, care free. They are proactive and make sure everything goes according to plan. The day of our wedding, Meghan was our on site coordinator. She made sure everything was perfect, start to finish. This is the perfect venue for nervous brides on a budget! Because the setting is already beautiful, there's no need to over decorate. The Ospreys did an amazing job and we could not be happier with our choice. We had looked at other venues that cost twice as much, and weren't nearly as nice as The Ospreys. Kudos to this amazing venue!

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2018

For starters, we want to rave about how beautiful the venue is! The Osprey's at Belmont Bay was the perfect place for our wedding day, which was last Friday on May 25, 2018. We loved it, our bridal party and family loved it, and our guests loved it! Brooke Stokes and Krystal Bier are two amazing coordinators who helped make our day fantastic! We were working with Brooke initially but as the wedding date got closer, we worked with Krystal and they're both FABULOUS! They were both quick to respond with any and all questions we had, they were both ready to go on our wedding day. The day of our wedding, Krystal came to me with a big hug and ensured that everything was going to go perfectly...and she was right! Krystal was on top of everything with each and every one of our vendors and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We did not feel stressed one bit! We thank the Osprey's crew, especially Krystal for making our day unforgettable! We highly recommend this venue!

Rachael · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married here and we could not have asked for a better venue or team of professionals. We had the perfect wedding and everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding coordinator, Meghan Farrar, was incredible and would respond to us within minutes. She was always willing to go the extra mile and was helpful in every way possible. We originally thought our ceremony would have to be inside because of rain, but Meghan arrived early to the venue and walked around in flip flops outside for us to make sure the ground was okay. They were willing to do anything for us to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The ceremony was so beautiful and the backdrop could was absolutely picture perfect. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and we could not recommend the osprey's more!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 22
  • Z

Zelda · Married on 05/11/2018

We had our wedding at the Osprey’s on 5.11.18 and it was truly amazing! Working with Meghan was such a great experience! She attended to every need and request with such grace and at a level of execution beyond what we ever expected. Meghan truly touched us with the willingness to accommodate my Mother who is terminally ill with ALS. Making arrangements at the last minute to ensure my Mom & Dad were comfortable and help them with their needs was the best gift that we could have ever receive from anyone. Thank you To the crew at Osprey’s and thank you Meghan for making our day truly unforgettable!!!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 23

Casey · Married on 04/22/2018

What can I say about this place that hasn't already been said? The venue is absolutely beautiful and in such a peaceful place along the river. Our coordinator, Meghan, was phenomenal. She was quick to respond to messages any time of day any day of the week. I really felt at ease with my wedding in their incredibly capable hands. They really made our wedding day perfect.

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2018

I can't rave about The Osprey's at Belmont Bay enough. Brooke was incredible. She was helpful in answering every question I had and was extremely accommodating. Her recommendations were spot on and she kept me from stressing at all the day of. Her entire team is professional, courteous, and amazingly welcoming. The venue itself is gorgeous and has a perfect set up, but it really is the people that make it perfection.