The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 4
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 5
  • Deveny

Deveny Mendez · Getting married on 08/27/2020

The perfect venue for the perfect day

I’m so excited about the Ospreys at Belmont Bay. My fiancé and I viewed three venues and none of them felt like the Ospreys. We already felt the love and just knew our special day had to be there. They are so accommodating and so excited to host our wedding. They make us feel so warm and we know we could not have chosen a better venue!

Sent on 08/25/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Deveny, thank you so much for your kind words. Most importantly, thank you for giving us the honor and privilege of hosting your special day! We can't wait
  • Yesly

Yesly Bonilla · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Our tour with The Ospreys

I had two separate tours. One with my MOH and the second with my fiancé. They are both AMAZING. Meghan helped the first time and was able to provide information in great detail for the services they offer. She also helped envision the wedding without any of the rooms actually set up. Amy helped the second time and was able to break down the actual timing of how they run things. She did not need to do this as we hadn’t booked yet. We appreciated it though and it really helped us. I have two little ones and trust me when I say Amy has patience. She has patience and she’s awesome great personality! We ended up meeting Victoria towards the end and she was just as lovely. Honestly they have made the decision easier for us and we have decided to go with them because of their great service.
    * the second time around they were getting ready for a wedding coming in and it looked amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Yesly, thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family. It is our greatest joy to have the privilege of hosting your special day here and we can't wait!!! :) Sincerely, The Ladies of The Osprey's Crew
  • Amrita

Amrita Sethi · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Service

The Ospreys is an incredible venue with the most stunning view. Our guest were raving about how stunning it was! The staff worked diligently to make sure our wedding went smoothly and did a tremendous job. I will always hold The Ospreys very close to my heart!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Boschma · Married on 11/09/2019

Magical Venue & Amazing Staff

Choosing the Osprey made our wedding day what it was. The location was breathtaking and has space for everything from getting ready, an outdoor ceremony, cocktails and dancing, dining, ALL of it. On top of that, you are provided a wedding coordinator and they make your wedding dreams come to life. Vanessa was our coordinator and she was a dream come true, a literal angel. She handled everything and I was able to smile and have the best time of my life. I cannot thank the Osprey's enough for bringing to life the wedding of our dreams. Our families were blown away.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 6
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and amazing

We got to work with the wonderful Victoria who made our day amazing and stress free.

She was ontop of everything and I gave her my total trust when something minor problems such as our sweetheart table background.

She made our night magical and beautiful. We kept getting compliments from our family and friends about our gorgeous wedding night

The venue is gorgeous and we are so happy with our choices of venue.

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Jennifer, thank you so much for your incredibly sweet review! It means so much to me to have had the pleasure of getting to know you both and share in your special day. You both were so kind and made my job easy and I sincerely thank you for that! We wish you & Jon many years of happiness together. Congratulations again
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding On 10/12/19

The venue was absolutely beautiful and Amy was great! We had a few hiccups before the ceremony (due to other vendor deliveries) and Amy handled them wonderfully! She kept things in order before the ceremony and throughout the evening, and she even helped clean everything up! We received so many compliments about how great she was as a coordinator and how beautiful our venue was. The venue has so many good indoor and outdoor spaces, it's right on the bay and has a GORGEOUS willow tree in the back that was so great for wedding shots. We were also allowed to bring in all of our decor the day prior which relieved a lot of stress on my end. The venue also allows you to select your own catering and bring in your own beverages if you use their service company. Which is extremely rare when it comes to most venues! I highly recommend this location for your next event or wedding :)

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 20
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 21
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 22
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 23
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 24
    Sent on 10/21/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Megan, thank you for your amazing review! It was an honor to be able to host you and your families on your special day. We hope that the wonderful memories you made that day, last you a lifetime! Wishing you all the happiness married life has to offer! Sincerely, Amy & The Ospreys Team

Tony Velazquez · Married on 10/07/2019

Amazing ..... One of a kind

I have to say that my experienced with the OSPREYS was amazing my same sex marriage was treated incredible above and beyond what we expected they treated all of our guests as VIP we had nothing to worry about all we needed to do was show up and everything was taken care of I have never imagined that my wedding could have been this easy and this wonderful and I have to say the beauty looking on to the river and incredible beautiful Willow tree you can not have been better the people at the ospreys helped us and treated us as no one else could.... a side note..... I want to say to the OSPREYS thank you for the incredible experience thank you for letting us not have to worry about anything I will recommend you to anyone and everyone thank you for making our day 1 of my kind

Sent on 11/01/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Tony, we thank you so much for trusting us with your special day! It means the world to us that you and Mike were able to have the wedding you have always dreamed of here! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together! All the best, The Ospreys Team
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 09/28/2019

Happiest day of my life

The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay was the best decision I made (other than saying yes to my husband). They run like a well oiled machine. Amy was assigned to be my event coordinator and her calm demeanor shined through any time I became flustered with the wedding planning process. I had quite a large group at my rehearsal and she managed the many personalities of my wedding party very well. The venue itself was perfect. The serene water in the background and the majesty of the pergola are captured beautifully in my pictures. It’s also great that we’re slightly above the ground so everyone is able to see in the audience. When the party started, my older guests were able to get away from the noise in the dining area and my younger guests were able to enjoy themselves in the party area with easy access to the bar. The owner, Hunter, was also very accommodating throughout the process. He made a table with his own hands for us that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life (see photo). Thanks for everything, Amy!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 25
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 09/26/2019

Exceptional Customer Service

I would not have gone with any other vendor for our wedding. We were flexible with a weekday wedding. The price and knowing we were the only wedding for the day, sold us immediately. From the beginning the staff at The Osprey's were professional, answering all questions. In the beginning, as the bride I know I was excited and sometimes answers couldn't come fast enough, but it was never overlooked. The coordinators would even say to email them again, as we should all understand, they have lots of wedding to attend to! We enjoyed working with Victoria and Amy. Both were very sweet and focused on making the wedding day phenomenal. There was a time when coordinators had to switch clients, but they put on an event that made the transition smooth. We were invited to events where their major partners would be present, which made meeting approved vendors much easier. They also had recommendations of professionals regarding other aspects of the wedding. They could vouch for their services. For example, we needed help finding an officiant, a month before the wedding. On wedding day, all staff were helpful, they were ready, and on time. Coordinators help with decor made by bride/groom, or provided by venue. They rent their decor as well, and keep working on new materials. So you could save some there! Not once did I think they would rather be somewhere else. My father even mentioned to me that he was impressed with the venue, and staff. That if there was any hiccup during the event, he did not know, noting how flawless their customer service was. Can't thank The Osprey's enough for how wonderful and memorable our wedding was.

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Priscilla, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We take great pride in our customer service and genuinely LOVE every wedding that we have the privilege of being apart of! It means the world to us that that was felt by not only you & Omar, but by your families as well! Thank you for sharing your most special day with us! Wishing you love, happiness and memories to make a lifetime together. Much love always, The Ospreys Team
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2019

A dream come true

Our wedding was a complete dream! The venue package came with an amazing Day of Director, Victoria who was a force to be reckoned with! Nothing we wrong on her watch, and she OWNED the timeline. It was so nice to have a local venue that was accessible to everyone. It was budget friendly, and they were extremely helpful on recommending vendors. Can't not praise them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2019

AMAZING Experience!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we know a huge part of that was because of the Osprey's. The venue is beautiful; from the breathtaking view of the river, to the spacious cocktail hour and dining rooms. Our coordinator was Amy, and she is AMAZING! We honestly don't know what we would've done without her. She was so helpful from the very beginning. She helped us create our timeline, provided many options for decoration rentals, and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the day of our wedding, all we had to do was show up. Amy took care of the rest! So thank you Osprey's for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Megan · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Venue

The Ospreys had me at hello. As soon as you walk in everyone is so welcoming. The view of the river is breathtaking. I dealt with Meghan in the beginning and she was quick to respond to all emails. I usually didn’t have to wait long for answers to questions that i had. Victoria was my coordinator and she was AWESOME! She helped me to build my timeline and she made sure that everything ran smoothly. On the day of our wedding we just needed to make sure we were ready to roll and everything else was taken care of. The Ospreys is a beautiful place to get married but the staff just make it that much more special.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding 8.31.19

The Osprey’s was the perfect venue for our wedding! Amy our day-of wedding coordinator was simply amazing and made sure everything went off without a hitch and the night’s events stayed on schedule. The pergola was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and the team decorated the venue stunningly. I highly recommend this venue; it far exceeded every expectation we had for our big day!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 33
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 34
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 35
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 36
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 37
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 38
    Sent on 09/02/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. We are trilled that your wedding day was everything you envisioned. It was truly an honor to host you and your loved ones! We wish you nothing but the best that married life has to offer!
    Sincerely, The Ospreys Crew
  • Aram

Aram Rice · Married on 08/11/2019

A Silky Smooth Beauty

This venue and our coordinator Meghan were nothing short of legendary. The whole wedding process has a ton of moving parts, but they seemed to slow everything down and make it all fit perfectly. I was both impressed by, and grateful for their professional yet friendly demeanor throughout the entire process. By the time the day came, my new wife and I walked throughout the whole day without a single hiccup.

Their vendors list is amazing and the relationships they have with each of them make the booking process quick and easy. We made a lot of changes throughout the planning process, but they had no issues with any request we made and their accomodations for said requests were nothing short of heroic.

I am so happy that my wife and I were able to spend the best day of our marriage so far with the staff and the views of The Ospreys at Belmont Bay.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 39
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 44
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 45
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Heather Price · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy even though we were pains :)

We have been working with Meghan Farr for the past week and a half to plan our dream wedding and she has seamlessly answered all of our questions and given us plently of options to work within our budget. It has been a huge help to work with her and she has made wedding planning EASY! Easy! Can’t wait for the big day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Heather, thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease the wedding planning process for you. We CAN'T WAIT to celebrate your special day here!!! ~The Ospreys Team
  • Conni

Conni · Married on 07/25/2019

Best. Venue. Ever.

My now husband and I booked this venue a littler over a year and a half before our wedding (7/25/19) and had worked with Brooke whom we both fell in love with she was one of the reasons we booked it on the spot. Well fast forward a few months later and Brooke left to start her own business so I was little nervous getting paired with another DOC but we ended up getting paired with Amy and let me tell you she was nothing short of amazing!!! She answered all of our questions and even helped us make some important decisions for our big day! The day of our wedding we had a couple hiccups and she handled them like the pro she is! Our wedding day was amazing and she is a major reason why. The venue itself is breathtaking and you can't beat the price. Stop reading this review and book The Ospreys now!!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 46
    Sent on 09/20/2019

M Facinoli · Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you, Belmont Bay!

My daughter’s wedding on July 6, 2019, at the Osprey’s was everything we had hoped and planned for. Thanks to Amy, Victoria, and all of the Osprey’s staff, the wedding was absolutely perfect. We especially appreciated the way Amy, our wedding coordinator, took care of every detail so we were able to just enjoy the day. Our planning meeting with them put our minds at ease and helped us see that they knew what they were doing. One of the best parts of having the wedding at The Osprey’s was the fact that they are a dog-friendly venue. My daughter and her husband were able to have their puppy in the groom’s quarters and after the ceremony, the puppy joined us for photos. Someone on their staff even made sure that the puppy had water since it was a very hot day.
    We used many of the vendors recommended by The Osprey’s and we were happy with all of their services. Shawn’s Smokehouse, Nicole Haun Photography, and Edibles Incredible cakes all far surpassed our expectations. Having the ceremony by the riverside was beautiful. Many of our wedding guests commented about what a great venue it was for the ceremony and for the reception. I can recommend The Osprey’s without reservation as a wonderful place to have a wedding.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 47
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 48
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Janiar

Janiar · Married on 07/04/2019

Made my day perfect!

The team at the Ospreys are so amazing! Amy did an awesome job coordinating our wedding and we couldn't be happier...

Sent on 07/22/2019

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

My then-fiancé (now husband) and I fell in love with The Osprey's as a wedding venue when we first visited the site. The Osprey's is a former golf club that has been renovated and transformed into a beautiful event space that only holds one event at a time. We loved that we didn't have to share the space with anyone else. Imagine an outdoor wedding ceremony with a beautifully-decorated pergola, a calm river in the background, and trees with luscious green leaves surrounding you. There was a ballroom with a full sized bar and a separate dining room. Everything is wheelchair and accessible, which was important since some of our guests were elderly or disabled. Having our wedding at The Osprey's was simply a dream come true.

If we were to attribute the success of our wedding to any one person, it would be to Victoria Smith. When my husband and I went to a wedding expo at The Osprey's, we met Victoria, one of the event coordinators who works at The Osprey's. She was extremely welcoming, sweet, and personable. We decided then and there we wanted her to coordinate our wedding. Luckily for us, she was available on our wedding date and willing! She held our hands us every step of the way. She was super responsive to all of our emails, no matter how minor the question or issue. Victoria convinced us that the sky's the limit, but since we wanted to keep costs down, she gave us wonderful suggestions on how to do that while still having the wedding of our dreams. Her excitement for our ideas was contagious, and the doubts my husband and I had disappeared. We went for the whole roasted pig, the kolaches, the sunflower theme, the homemade chalkboard welcome sign, and the sparkler send off because Victoria supported us and made us believe we could pull it all off. And we did brilliantly! Victoria's organizational and communications skills are first rate. She expertly worked with all of our separate vendors to make sure everything came together smoothly. All of the décor and details we wanted were put out exactly as planned. Everyone in the bridal party knew exactly where they were to be and when. The weather was unpredictable on the day of the wedding, but Victoria convinced everyone to wait until the very last minute before deciding to move our outdoor ceremony inside. Then at the last minute, the rain stopped and the sun came out, and we were able to hold our wedding outdoors as planned! Victoria took such great care of our guests, my husband, and me. She got to know our guests, and she even made sure my husband and I ate and drank! Victoria has this amazing ability to resonate calmness and control of the situation, and that's exactly what is needed on a day that has so many components, and is hectic, exciting, emotionally-charged, and one of the most important days of our lives. My husband and I are so grateful for The Osprey's team, and especially Victoria, for giving us the best night ever and amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Wedding Day

I had my wedding at the Osprey's on June 22nd. I could have not asked for a more wonderful experience with Meghan and her team. Through the process of planning it, Meghan was extremely accommodating in work with me and my fiance since we no longer lived in the state. She was very responsive with any questions we had as well as so patient with our hectic family. It was amazing to come in wedding morning and she had everything handled. Made sure it was exactly how we wanted it and constantly made sure I was doing okay. With their amazing customer service and absolutely amazing venue, i could have not asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Somoza · Married on 06/20/2019

Perfection :)

All I can say is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! When looking at venues, we fell in love with the Osprey’s! It’s so beautiful inside and out and just a perfect location right on the water to take the most gorgeous pictures! Our coordinator was Meghan and she was the cherry on top to our whole experience. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions I had and made our wedding day flow smoothly with our timeline that we wanted. Very detailed and is a pro at what she does! She checked in on us, made sure our decor was all in the right place, worked closely with our dj, packed up all of our stuff at the end of the night, you name it she did it! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone and would absolutely book again for other events! Our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how much fun they had and how organized it all was. It was all possible with this awesome team :)

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 49
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 50
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 51
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Christina

Christina Woo · Married on 05/25/2019

Look No Further

Where do I start? This venue provided us with more than we could have ever dreamed. The outdoor landscape with the backdrop of the Occoquan River, the indoor reception area with an open concept layout, high ceilings and the most natural lighting you could ever want. AMY AND THE TEAM?!?!? PHENOMENAL. I signed my contract with a different coordinator (Brooke) who had left to pursue her dreams of running her own company. Initially this shook me to my core as Brooke’s energy was a lot of what pushed me to sign with Ospreys. However upon her leave, Amy and the rest of the team at Ospreys picked up the pieces and created the most seamless transition. Both my husband and I were blown away with the efficiency, the value, and the energy of all of the people working at Ospreys. Truly, my highest recommendation. The value? Out of this freaking world. Amy helped coordinate the ENTIRE wedding on the day of and made sure there was not one single thing to worry about. She was cool, calm, and collected and helped me keep my S! Together throughout. I can not recommend this venue enough. You won’t be disappointed. You can thank me later.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 52
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 58
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Williams · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else

There literally could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding. In fact, we only looked at only two venues and I knew immediately that I wanted to get married at the Ospreys. The Osprey’s is absolutely beautiful. There's a gorgeous pergola with a riverside view for a picturesque outdoor ceremony. Not only is the outside landscaping amazing, but the inside is just as stunning. There is a huge bridal suite, which I believe would be hard for any other venue to beat. There is also a separate grooms quarters for the men to get ready. My guests raved about this venue during our wedding. The best part of the Osprey’s though is the staff. Victoria was our day of coordinator and we absolutely love her. She was on top of everything all day and had my back in more than one instance. I wasn’t able to attend my walk thru in person, so I sent a representative and Victoria face timed me so I could be a part of it. Hunter and Victoria were spot on with their vendor recommendations. We are so happy with how our wedding turned out and would whole heartedly recommend the Osprey’s for any event.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 59
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 60
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 61
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 62
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 63
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

Victoria and team are amazing!

Victoria and the rest of the folks at The Osprey made everything easy from when we first stopped by to visit, to booking the venue, to all the details leading up to the big day and then the wedding itself! We had a perfect night and couldn't have asked for anything more. Victoria in particular helped us out enormously in moving our guests along quickly so we could have our beautiful ceremony outside before the sky opened up on us! Thank you for everything!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 64
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 65
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 66
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 67
    Sent on 05/24/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us. We wish you and James many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you!
    - Victoria & The Ospreys Team

Briana · Married on 04/27/2019

Effortless Experience

I had a great experience with The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. I booked in March of 2018, and had my wedding in April 2019. I first met with Brooke (no longer works here), but she was awesome, friendly, and responsive. Unfortunately, she moved on, and I got paired with another coordinator--Victoria. Victoria was just as good, thorough and detailed, kind, and responsive. I didn't have to worry about too much leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was assertive and got things done! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with, is that our planned scheduled got a bit behind, due to starting the ceremony later, and other things taking longer, so some things, we were not able to get to--but it was a mix of things that caused this to happen--not a huge deal. Overall, my experience was great! The venue is beautiful, the staff is accommodating, great atmosphere! If I had to do it again, I would. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2019