The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 6
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 7
  • Deveny

Deveny Mendez · Getting married on 08/27/2020

The perfect venue for the perfect day

I’m so excited about the Ospreys at Belmont Bay. My fiancé and I viewed three venues and none of them felt like the Ospreys. We already felt the love and just knew our special day had to be there. They are so accommodating and so excited to host our wedding. They make us feel so warm and we know we could not have chosen a better venue!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Yesly

Yesly Bonilla · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Our tour with The Ospreys

I had two separate tours. One with my MOH and the second with my fiancé. They are both AMAZING. Meghan helped the first time and was able to provide information in great detail for the services they offer. She also helped envision the wedding without any of the rooms actually set up. Amy helped the second time and was able to break down the actual timing of how they run things. She did not need to do this as we hadn’t booked yet. We appreciated it though and it really helped us. I have two little ones and trust me when I say Amy has patience. She has patience and she’s awesome great personality! We ended up meeting Victoria towards the end and she was just as lovely. Honestly they have made the decision easier for us and we have decided to go with them because of their great service.
    * the second time around they were getting ready for a wedding coming in and it looked amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Yesly, thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family. It is our greatest joy to have the privilege of hosting your special day here and we can't wait!!! :) Sincerely, The Ladies of The Osprey's Crew
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding 8.31.19

The Osprey’s was the perfect venue for our wedding! Amy our day-of wedding coordinator was simply amazing and made sure everything went off without a hitch and the night’s events stayed on schedule. The pergola was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and the team decorated the venue stunningly. I highly recommend this venue; it far exceeded every expectation we had for our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 20
  • Aram

Aram Rice · Married on 08/11/2019

A Silky Smooth Beauty

This venue and our coordinator Meghan were nothing short of legendary. The whole wedding process has a ton of moving parts, but they seemed to slow everything down and make it all fit perfectly. I was both impressed by, and grateful for their professional yet friendly demeanor throughout the entire process. By the time the day came, my new wife and I walked throughout the whole day without a single hiccup.

Their vendors list is amazing and the relationships they have with each of them make the booking process quick and easy. We made a lot of changes throughout the planning process, but they had no issues with any request we made and their accomodations for said requests were nothing short of heroic.

I am so happy that my wife and I were able to spend the best day of our marriage so far with the staff and the views of The Ospreys at Belmont Bay.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 25
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 26
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 27

Heather Price · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy even though we were pains :)

We have been working with Meghan Farr for the past week and a half to plan our dream wedding and she has seamlessly answered all of our questions and given us plently of options to work within our budget. It has been a huge help to work with her and she has made wedding planning EASY! Easy! Can’t wait for the big day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Heather, thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease the wedding planning process for you. We CAN'T WAIT to celebrate your special day here!!! ~The Ospreys Team
  • Janiar

Janiar · Married on 07/04/2019

Made my day perfect!

The team at the Ospreys are so amazing! Amy did an awesome job coordinating our wedding and we couldn't be happier...

Sent on 07/22/2019

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

My then-fiancé (now husband) and I fell in love with The Osprey's as a wedding venue when we first visited the site. The Osprey's is a former golf club that has been renovated and transformed into a beautiful event space that only holds one event at a time. We loved that we didn't have to share the space with anyone else. Imagine an outdoor wedding ceremony with a beautifully-decorated pergola, a calm river in the background, and trees with luscious green leaves surrounding you. There was a ballroom with a full sized bar and a separate dining room. Everything is wheelchair and accessible, which was important since some of our guests were elderly or disabled. Having our wedding at The Osprey's was simply a dream come true.

If we were to attribute the success of our wedding to any one person, it would be to Victoria Smith. When my husband and I went to a wedding expo at The Osprey's, we met Victoria, one of the event coordinators who works at The Osprey's. She was extremely welcoming, sweet, and personable. We decided then and there we wanted her to coordinate our wedding. Luckily for us, she was available on our wedding date and willing! She held our hands us every step of the way. She was super responsive to all of our emails, no matter how minor the question or issue. Victoria convinced us that the sky's the limit, but since we wanted to keep costs down, she gave us wonderful suggestions on how to do that while still having the wedding of our dreams. Her excitement for our ideas was contagious, and the doubts my husband and I had disappeared. We went for the whole roasted pig, the kolaches, the sunflower theme, the homemade chalkboard welcome sign, and the sparkler send off because Victoria supported us and made us believe we could pull it all off. And we did brilliantly! Victoria's organizational and communications skills are first rate. She expertly worked with all of our separate vendors to make sure everything came together smoothly. All of the décor and details we wanted were put out exactly as planned. Everyone in the bridal party knew exactly where they were to be and when. The weather was unpredictable on the day of the wedding, but Victoria convinced everyone to wait until the very last minute before deciding to move our outdoor ceremony inside. Then at the last minute, the rain stopped and the sun came out, and we were able to hold our wedding outdoors as planned! Victoria took such great care of our guests, my husband, and me. She got to know our guests, and she even made sure my husband and I ate and drank! Victoria has this amazing ability to resonate calmness and control of the situation, and that's exactly what is needed on a day that has so many components, and is hectic, exciting, emotionally-charged, and one of the most important days of our lives. My husband and I are so grateful for The Osprey's team, and especially Victoria, for giving us the best night ever and amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Wedding Day

I had my wedding at the Osprey's on June 22nd. I could have not asked for a more wonderful experience with Meghan and her team. Through the process of planning it, Meghan was extremely accommodating in work with me and my fiance since we no longer lived in the state. She was very responsive with any questions we had as well as so patient with our hectic family. It was amazing to come in wedding morning and she had everything handled. Made sure it was exactly how we wanted it and constantly made sure I was doing okay. With their amazing customer service and absolutely amazing venue, i could have not asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Somoza · Married on 06/20/2019

Perfection :)

All I can say is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! When looking at venues, we fell in love with the Osprey’s! It’s so beautiful inside and out and just a perfect location right on the water to take the most gorgeous pictures! Our coordinator was Meghan and she was the cherry on top to our whole experience. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions I had and made our wedding day flow smoothly with our timeline that we wanted. Very detailed and is a pro at what she does! She checked in on us, made sure our decor was all in the right place, worked closely with our dj, packed up all of our stuff at the end of the night, you name it she did it! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone and would absolutely book again for other events! Our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how much fun they had and how organized it all was. It was all possible with this awesome team :)

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 28
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 29
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 30
  • Nicole

Nicole Williams · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else

There literally could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding. In fact, we only looked at only two venues and I knew immediately that I wanted to get married at the Ospreys. The Osprey’s is absolutely beautiful. There's a gorgeous pergola with a riverside view for a picturesque outdoor ceremony. Not only is the outside landscaping amazing, but the inside is just as stunning. There is a huge bridal suite, which I believe would be hard for any other venue to beat. There is also a separate grooms quarters for the men to get ready. My guests raved about this venue during our wedding. The best part of the Osprey’s though is the staff. Victoria was our day of coordinator and we absolutely love her. She was on top of everything all day and had my back in more than one instance. I wasn’t able to attend my walk thru in person, so I sent a representative and Victoria face timed me so I could be a part of it. Hunter and Victoria were spot on with their vendor recommendations. We are so happy with how our wedding turned out and would whole heartedly recommend the Osprey’s for any event.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 31
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 32
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 33
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 34
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 35

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

Victoria and team are amazing!

Victoria and the rest of the folks at The Osprey made everything easy from when we first stopped by to visit, to booking the venue, to all the details leading up to the big day and then the wedding itself! We had a perfect night and couldn't have asked for anything more. Victoria in particular helped us out enormously in moving our guests along quickly so we could have our beautiful ceremony outside before the sky opened up on us! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 36
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 37
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 38
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 39

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us. We wish you and James many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you!

Briana · Married on 04/27/2019

Effortless Experience

I had a great experience with The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. I booked in March of 2018, and had my wedding in April 2019. I first met with Brooke (no longer works here), but she was awesome, friendly, and responsive. Unfortunately, she moved on, and I got paired with another coordinator--Victoria. Victoria was just as good, thorough and detailed, kind, and responsive. I didn't have to worry about too much leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was assertive and got things done! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with, is that our planned scheduled got a bit behind, due to starting the ceremony later, and other things taking longer, so some things, we were not able to get to--but it was a mix of things that caused this to happen--not a huge deal. Overall, my experience was great! The venue is beautiful, the staff is accommodating, great atmosphere! If I had to do it again, I would. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jeff · Married on 01/24/2019

Retirement party in January

The staff was extremely flexible and adaptable for our event. They were professional and patient and they made the day stress free.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

The Osprey's was a beautiful venue and the staff was awesome! Victoria, our coordinator kept us all on track and I am so thankful for her!! The venue was reasonably priced (we had our wedding on a Thursday for even lower rates) and we were able to stock our own bar which saved us so much money. As it got closer to our wedding date, Victoria reached out to us just to make sure that we had everything we needed and to create a timeline for us and all of our vendors. We were able to bring any decorations and favors that we wanted set out, along with all of our alcohol, the day before the wedding at the rehearsal. I just informed Victoria of where we wanted everything and her and the staff worked their magic!! Everything was so perfect and with the stress that already comes with planning a wedding, it felt awesome that this was one less thing that I had to worry about! I can't thank you enough Victoria. I know our wedding party was very.....animated lol but you were able to keep us all on track and you helped our perfect day go off without a hitch!! You and the Osprey's will always be a part of our forever memory! Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review!!! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed every aspect of your special day and we are so honored that you choose to celebrate with us! You and your entire bridal party were so much fun to work with, your wedding was a blast. :) I wish you and Branden many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
  • WagsToKray

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue!

I recently held both my wedding ceremony and reception at The Osprey's at Belmont Bay (11/10/18) and it was everything I wanted it to be! If you're looking for a staff who is responsive, knowledgeable, and can anticipate your every need - look no further. Additionally, the grounds are beautiful and offer an ideal location for an outdoor wedding (we unfortunately had to move mine indoors due to freezing temperatures) and dreamy photos - seriously, that Weeping Willow alone is to die for... but then add on the river view, pergola, and gazebo? Amazing. The clubhouse offers a beautiful and bright dining area (which is also used for indoor ceremonies) and a separate space that is just as pretty for cocktail hour/the dancefloor during the reception.This place has all of the flooring and wall decor that I want but can't afford in my own home, lol!
    I initially worked with Brooke in person and leading up to a few months prior to my wedding. She was extremely responsive, even though my wedding was not for a few months. She always had an answer to my questions and additional solutions that may help. She was also willing to allow us to enter the venue early due to delivery schedules and we were able to add an hour on to the end of our reception (at cost, of course) to allow for more dancing.
    Once my wedding got closer, I then worked with Meghan Farrar who was my In House/Day Of Coordinator. SHE. IS. AWESOME. Things were getting done without me even realizing it, which is exactly how you should want things done on your wedding day! She even placed a call to my florist on the day of my wedding to clear up a misunderstanding that I had with our centerpieces - I appreciated that! The girl put in some serious work. Topping it off with the fact that she was super personable, having her on my side on my wedding day was a huge relief and took all my stress away. She was extremely flexible with any last minute changes that we had to make and I feel like everything went smoothly because of her.
    I'll continue to recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Katherine ,thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! It's reviews like this that make every magical moment worth it! We wish you and Nick many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2018

We love The Osprey's!

The Osprey's did an amazing job helping my wedding come together and coordinating the whole thing. When my first coordinator was let go/fired/quit the were there every step of the way to make sure everything went off without a problem. Victoria was awesome! The whole night she was wrangling guests, talking to the DJ (who sucked btw), and even stopped me from trying to cut the cake myself when the catering company was (for my tastes) taking too long. I would recommend The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 100% and highly recommend asking for Victoria, her personality, people skills, and get things done attitude is great for any event!

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Kelsey, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so honored that you choose to celebrate your most special day with us!! I am trilled to have had the privilege of helping to make your wedding day truly memorable! I wish you and Paul many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!

Toni Morieko · Married on 10/21/2018

A Perfect Wedding

I just got married at The Osprey's and I have to say it was a great experience. The venue itself is beautiful inside and outside. It's a dream for pictures. And beyond that Brooke and Meghan are absolutely wonderful. There wasn't an email either of them missed. Meghan was my wedding coordinator and she made sure every detail was covered. Meghan kept my wedding running smoothly and kept everything on track. These girls really know what they are doing. Plus they have a lot of great vendors they will recommend to you if you need help which was a huge success for me. Pricing was definitely reasonable. I recommend this place to anyone if they want their special day to turn out perfect!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 40
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 41

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience and wedding venue

Brooke and the team at the Osprey's made DIY wedding planning so much less stressful for us. Not only did Brooke provide amazing services and recommendations for us, but every time we met with her, I felt so much more at ease about the whole planning process. She is experienced with so many brides and weddings, and has great suggestions for brides who aren't 100% sure what they are looking for. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the setting was. We could not have been happier with our experience with the Osprey's, and feel so grateful to have connected with Brooke to plan our special day.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 42

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

I just got married this past Saturday (10/6/18) and cannot say enough good things about this venue. It was the first venue we saw and nothing compared. Not only is the overall property stunning, but they're so flexible and responsive. We worked with Brooke in the beginning, who was extremely helpful during our first few meetings and made the contracting process super easy. Closer to the day we were assigned Meghan as our Day of Coordinator. Meghan was unbelievably responsive. Any time of day that we had questions she would respond immediately. On the day, she kept us on track and made sure my cup stayed full of wine!

Planning a wedding is definitely one of the most stressful things I've ever done, but the Osprey's and their team helped to relieve a lot of that stress with their quick responses, flexibility, and just general experience. We received SO many compliments on the venue and I would not only recommend them, but hope that I can go back for other events in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means so much to us to know that your experience with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Matthew many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!!

Janice · Married on 09/29/2018

My niece was recently married at The Osprey at Belmont Bay. What a stunning setting for a wedding. The wedding ceremony was outdoors at the pergola with the beautiful background of the Occoquan River. The indoor facility was equally beautiful. The ballroom, dance floor and bar area were spacious and the deck on the back was a nice added feature. Several guests commented that the venue was just beautiful.

The staff was professional and very pleasant to work with. Our in-house Director, Brooke was amazing. She attended to every detail and wedding proceeded without any glitches. I would highly recommend the Osprey to anyone looking for the perfect venue!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Janice, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your nieces special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive! We are honored that you and your family choose to celebrate with us! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer Campbell O'neal · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Experience

I would recommend having a wedding at this venue. The venue was very beautiful and at a great price. Brooke was our coordinator and she was very professional and very helpful when needed.

Christina Litchfield · Married on 09/22/2018

Pick this venue

Literally THE best venue to get married at! So beautiful! You get the best of both worlds by having your ceremony outside on the water and your reception inside their beautiful venue. The outside ceremony location speaks for itself and how beautiful it is. The inside is amazing because it has a room for dinner and a room connected for dancing and cocktail hour so there is so much room and you don't feel crowded! There is also an amazing balcony out back for guests.

Not only in the venue perfect, you get to work with the amazing Brooke. My wedding experience would be completely different if I didn't work with Brooke. She is so calm and professional and answers all your emails and calls so quickly! I probably emailed her over 150 times between booking her and the wedding date and it was never an issue getting in touch with her.

Overall, I am so happy we went with the Ospreys for our wedding venue. Finding a wedding venue is one of the first things we did when we got engaged and it was so easy to choose the Osprey's as the place we would tie the knot. I 100% recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 43
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 44
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 45
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 46
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 47
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 48

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Christina, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Tyler many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!!

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2018

My son, Garret, and his bride, Linh, had their wedding at the Osprey on September 8, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was outside in front of the water and the view was beautiful. Meghan Farrar and her team did a phenomenal job setting up inside and out. As mother of the groom and the one who created all the flower arrangements and organized the decorations, I had many questions. Being that I live In Pennsylvania, it was tough for me because I wasn’t local; Meghan immediately responded to my emails, answering questions and getting me measurements. I was concerned about getting things set up perfectly, but also I wanted to enjoy my son’s special day. Meghan made sure everything was beautiful and once I saw what they had done I was amazed! The Osprey at Belmont Bay made Garrett and Linh’s dream wedding come true. The Osprey is an absolutely beautiful venue and Meghan and her staff thoughtful, creative and professional.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 53
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 54
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 55

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Teresa, we want to thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your son's special day and we are honored that they choose to celebrate with us. Congratulations again from all of us to you!

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2018

The Osprey's is a fantastic and absolutely beautiful venue. Brooke and Krystal were so responsive, helpful, and accommodating that I felt like they were part of my wedding party! I asked an annoying amount of questions leading up to my big day, and they never made me feel like I was a bother. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time we would love to see you :) Congratulations!!!