The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 5
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 6
The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 7

Heather Price · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Easy even though we were pains :)

We have been working with Meghan Farr for the past week and a half to plan our dream wedding and she has seamlessly answered all of our questions and given us plently of options to work within our budget. It has been a huge help to work with her and she has made wedding planning EASY! Easy! Can’t wait for the big day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Heather, thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease the wedding planning process for you. We CAN'T WAIT to celebrate your special day here!!! ~The Ospreys Team
  • Christina

Christina Woo · Married on 05/25/2019

Look No Further

Where do I start? This venue provided us with more than we could have ever dreamed. The outdoor landscape with the backdrop of the Occoquan River, the indoor reception area with an open concept layout, high ceilings and the most natural lighting you could ever want. AMY AND THE TEAM?!?!? PHENOMENAL. I signed my contract with a different coordinator (Brooke) who had left to pursue her dreams of running her own company. Initially this shook me to my core as Brooke’s energy was a lot of what pushed me to sign with Ospreys. However upon her leave, Amy and the rest of the team at Ospreys picked up the pieces and created the most seamless transition. Both my husband and I were blown away with the efficiency, the value, and the energy of all of the people working at Ospreys. Truly, my highest recommendation. The value? Out of this freaking world. Amy helped coordinate the ENTIRE wedding on the day of and made sure there was not one single thing to worry about. She was cool, calm, and collected and helped me keep my S! Together throughout. I can not recommend this venue enough. You won’t be disappointed. You can thank me later.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 12
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 13
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 14

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

Victoria and team are amazing!

Victoria and the rest of the folks at The Osprey made everything easy from when we first stopped by to visit, to booking the venue, to all the details leading up to the big day and then the wedding itself! We had a perfect night and couldn't have asked for anything more. Victoria in particular helped us out enormously in moving our guests along quickly so we could have our beautiful ceremony outside before the sky opened up on us! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 15
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 16
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 17
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 18

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us. We wish you and James many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you!

Briana · Married on 04/27/2019

Effortless Experience

I had a great experience with The Osprey's at Belmont Bay. I booked in March of 2018, and had my wedding in April 2019. I first met with Brooke (no longer works here), but she was awesome, friendly, and responsive. Unfortunately, she moved on, and I got paired with another coordinator--Victoria. Victoria was just as good, thorough and detailed, kind, and responsive. I didn't have to worry about too much leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was assertive and got things done! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with, is that our planned scheduled got a bit behind, due to starting the ceremony later, and other things taking longer, so some things, we were not able to get to--but it was a mix of things that caused this to happen--not a huge deal. Overall, my experience was great! The venue is beautiful, the staff is accommodating, great atmosphere! If I had to do it again, I would. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jeff · Married on 01/24/2019

Retirement party in January

The staff was extremely flexible and adaptable for our event. They were professional and patient and they made the day stress free.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

The Osprey's was a beautiful venue and the staff was awesome! Victoria, our coordinator kept us all on track and I am so thankful for her!! The venue was reasonably priced (we had our wedding on a Thursday for even lower rates) and we were able to stock our own bar which saved us so much money. As it got closer to our wedding date, Victoria reached out to us just to make sure that we had everything we needed and to create a timeline for us and all of our vendors. We were able to bring any decorations and favors that we wanted set out, along with all of our alcohol, the day before the wedding at the rehearsal. I just informed Victoria of where we wanted everything and her and the staff worked their magic!! Everything was so perfect and with the stress that already comes with planning a wedding, it felt awesome that this was one less thing that I had to worry about! I can't thank you enough Victoria. I know our wedding party was very.....animated lol but you were able to keep us all on track and you helped our perfect day go off without a hitch!! You and the Osprey's will always be a part of our forever memory! Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review!!! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed every aspect of your special day and we are so honored that you choose to celebrate with us! You and your entire bridal party were so much fun to work with, your wedding was a blast. :) I wish you and Branden many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
  • WagsToKray

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue!

I recently held both my wedding ceremony and reception at The Osprey's at Belmont Bay (11/10/18) and it was everything I wanted it to be! If you're looking for a staff who is responsive, knowledgeable, and can anticipate your every need - look no further. Additionally, the grounds are beautiful and offer an ideal location for an outdoor wedding (we unfortunately had to move mine indoors due to freezing temperatures) and dreamy photos - seriously, that Weeping Willow alone is to die for... but then add on the river view, pergola, and gazebo? Amazing. The clubhouse offers a beautiful and bright dining area (which is also used for indoor ceremonies) and a separate space that is just as pretty for cocktail hour/the dancefloor during the reception.This place has all of the flooring and wall decor that I want but can't afford in my own home, lol!
    I initially worked with Brooke in person and leading up to a few months prior to my wedding. She was extremely responsive, even though my wedding was not for a few months. She always had an answer to my questions and additional solutions that may help. She was also willing to allow us to enter the venue early due to delivery schedules and we were able to add an hour on to the end of our reception (at cost, of course) to allow for more dancing.
    Once my wedding got closer, I then worked with Meghan Farrar who was my In House/Day Of Coordinator. SHE. IS. AWESOME. Things were getting done without me even realizing it, which is exactly how you should want things done on your wedding day! She even placed a call to my florist on the day of my wedding to clear up a misunderstanding that I had with our centerpieces - I appreciated that! The girl put in some serious work. Topping it off with the fact that she was super personable, having her on my side on my wedding day was a huge relief and took all my stress away. She was extremely flexible with any last minute changes that we had to make and I feel like everything went smoothly because of her.
    I'll continue to recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Katherine ,thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! It's reviews like this that make every magical moment worth it! We wish you and Nick many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2018

We love The Osprey's!

The Osprey's did an amazing job helping my wedding come together and coordinating the whole thing. When my first coordinator was let go/fired/quit the were there every step of the way to make sure everything went off without a problem. Victoria was awesome! The whole night she was wrangling guests, talking to the DJ (who sucked btw), and even stopped me from trying to cut the cake myself when the catering company was (for my tastes) taking too long. I would recommend The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 100% and highly recommend asking for Victoria, her personality, people skills, and get things done attitude is great for any event!

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Kelsey, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so honored that you choose to celebrate your most special day with us!! I am trilled to have had the privilege of helping to make your wedding day truly memorable! I wish you and Paul many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!

Toni Morieko · Married on 10/21/2018

A Perfect Wedding

I just got married at The Osprey's and I have to say it was a great experience. The venue itself is beautiful inside and outside. It's a dream for pictures. And beyond that Brooke and Meghan are absolutely wonderful. There wasn't an email either of them missed. Meghan was my wedding coordinator and she made sure every detail was covered. Meghan kept my wedding running smoothly and kept everything on track. These girls really know what they are doing. Plus they have a lot of great vendors they will recommend to you if you need help which was a huge success for me. Pricing was definitely reasonable. I recommend this place to anyone if they want their special day to turn out perfect!

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 19
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 20

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience and wedding venue

Brooke and the team at the Osprey's made DIY wedding planning so much less stressful for us. Not only did Brooke provide amazing services and recommendations for us, but every time we met with her, I felt so much more at ease about the whole planning process. She is experienced with so many brides and weddings, and has great suggestions for brides who aren't 100% sure what they are looking for. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the setting was. We could not have been happier with our experience with the Osprey's, and feel so grateful to have connected with Brooke to plan our special day.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 21

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

I just got married this past Saturday (10/6/18) and cannot say enough good things about this venue. It was the first venue we saw and nothing compared. Not only is the overall property stunning, but they're so flexible and responsive. We worked with Brooke in the beginning, who was extremely helpful during our first few meetings and made the contracting process super easy. Closer to the day we were assigned Meghan as our Day of Coordinator. Meghan was unbelievably responsive. Any time of day that we had questions she would respond immediately. On the day, she kept us on track and made sure my cup stayed full of wine!

Planning a wedding is definitely one of the most stressful things I've ever done, but the Osprey's and their team helped to relieve a lot of that stress with their quick responses, flexibility, and just general experience. We received SO many compliments on the venue and I would not only recommend them, but hope that I can go back for other events in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means so much to us to know that your experience with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Matthew many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!!

Janice · Married on 09/29/2018

My niece was recently married at The Osprey at Belmont Bay. What a stunning setting for a wedding. The wedding ceremony was outdoors at the pergola with the beautiful background of the Occoquan River. The indoor facility was equally beautiful. The ballroom, dance floor and bar area were spacious and the deck on the back was a nice added feature. Several guests commented that the venue was just beautiful.

The staff was professional and very pleasant to work with. Our in-house Director, Brooke was amazing. She attended to every detail and wedding proceeded without any glitches. I would highly recommend the Osprey to anyone looking for the perfect venue!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Janice, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your nieces special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive! We are honored that you and your family choose to celebrate with us! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer Campbell O'neal · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Experience

I would recommend having a wedding at this venue. The venue was very beautiful and at a great price. Brooke was our coordinator and she was very professional and very helpful when needed.

Christina Litchfield · Married on 09/22/2018

Pick this venue

Literally THE best venue to get married at! So beautiful! You get the best of both worlds by having your ceremony outside on the water and your reception inside their beautiful venue. The outside ceremony location speaks for itself and how beautiful it is. The inside is amazing because it has a room for dinner and a room connected for dancing and cocktail hour so there is so much room and you don't feel crowded! There is also an amazing balcony out back for guests.

Not only in the venue perfect, you get to work with the amazing Brooke. My wedding experience would be completely different if I didn't work with Brooke. She is so calm and professional and answers all your emails and calls so quickly! I probably emailed her over 150 times between booking her and the wedding date and it was never an issue getting in touch with her.

Overall, I am so happy we went with the Ospreys for our wedding venue. Finding a wedding venue is one of the first things we did when we got engaged and it was so easy to choose the Osprey's as the place we would tie the knot. I 100% recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 22
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 23
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 24
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 25
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 26
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 27

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Christina, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day! It means the world to us to know that your experience working with our amazing staff was nothing but positive. We are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us! We wish you and Tyler many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Congratulations from all of us to you!!!

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2018

My son, Garret, and his bride, Linh, had their wedding at the Osprey on September 8, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was outside in front of the water and the view was beautiful. Meghan Farrar and her team did a phenomenal job setting up inside and out. As mother of the groom and the one who created all the flower arrangements and organized the decorations, I had many questions. Being that I live In Pennsylvania, it was tough for me because I wasn’t local; Meghan immediately responded to my emails, answering questions and getting me measurements. I was concerned about getting things set up perfectly, but also I wanted to enjoy my son’s special day. Meghan made sure everything was beautiful and once I saw what they had done I was amazed! The Osprey at Belmont Bay made Garrett and Linh’s dream wedding come true. The Osprey is an absolutely beautiful venue and Meghan and her staff thoughtful, creative and professional.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 32
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 33
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 34

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Teresa, we want to thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your son's special day and we are honored that they choose to celebrate with us. Congratulations again from all of us to you!

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2018

The Osprey's is a fantastic and absolutely beautiful venue. Brooke and Krystal were so responsive, helpful, and accommodating that I felt like they were part of my wedding party! I asked an annoying amount of questions leading up to my big day, and they never made me feel like I was a bother. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time we would love to see you :) Congratulations!!!

Renee · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with Krystal Biers in planning our wedding-- she was responsive, thorough, professional, and kind throughout the entire process. The venue worked perfectly for my ~110 guest count, and all the guests thought the venue was beautiful and accommodating. I would recommend Osprey's to my closest friends and family without any hesitation! :)

Sent on 08/08/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Renee, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time, we'd love to see you again :) Congratulations, from all of us to you!

BETHLEHEM · Married on 07/27/2018

Hands down the best place to have a wedding in the DMV!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Bethlehem, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are truly honored that you choose to celebrate your big day with us. Congratulations again, from all of us to you!

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2018

This was truly the perfect venue! My new husband and I really wanted to have a venue that gave us a gorgeous water backdrop and the Osprey's did not disappoint. The venue is picturesque and the staff were amazingly kind, helpful and professional. All of our wedding guests commented how amazing the venue is and is definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 08/12/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Alisha, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are trilled to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you and your husband choose to celebrate with us! We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Come by and visit us any time, we'd love to see you again :) Congratulations, from all of us to you!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at The Osprey's! All of our guests were very impressed with the venue. I'm not going to lie, it was frustrating finding the right venue to hold such an important day at. While many other venues were impossible to even get an inquiry response from, Brooke answered the phone right away and set up a tour for us just a few days following. I knew right away that we didn't have to look any further.
    The Osprey's provided us an In-house coordinator, Meghan, who was the best at helping me every step of the way! I was calling and emailing her on a weekly basis and she helped with things from suggesting the perfect caterer to finding someone to make my table seating mirror for me just a few days prior to the wedding. She went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/02/2018

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Kelly, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you and your guest enjoyed your special day and we are honored that you choose to celebrate your love with us. We wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss! Congratulations from all of us to you!

Aly · Married on 06/23/2018

The Osprey's and specifically Meghan, helped in giving us the best day we could have possibly asked for. Over the course of the year leading up to the wedding Meghan, consistently reached out and answered any questions we had. In the month leading up she kept communication strong and was very helpful in scheduling, providing recommendations, and had an answer to absolutely everything. The day before and day of Meghan was flexible, understanding, and a constant helpful presence. Everything went so smoothly (even with a storm in view), and Meghan had such a significant impact in making sure that happened. Thank you again, to everyone at the Osprey's who made our day an amazing memory. We highly recommend The Ospreys venue to anyone who wants a beautiful view, a perfect coordinator and an unforgettable day.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 35
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 36
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 37
    The Osprey's at Belmont Bay 38

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay's reply:

Dear Aly, thank you so much for your sweet review! Knowing that you and your guest enjoyed every moment of your special day, means the everything to us! We are honored that you choose to celebrate with us and we wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss. Come by and visit us any time we would love to see you both :) Congratulations!!!

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

Venue = gorgeous. Brooke = awesome. It was perfect for our little piece of nature without having to drive to central Virginia. Brooke handled practically everything from the consultation to the coordination with the caterer about setup to the day of making sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

Sent on 07/01/2018

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

The Osprey’s was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding. First of all, it’s stunning- the view of the bay from their pergola is unbeatable and it was the perfect ceremony site. Plus their sprawling lush green grounds only add to the wonderful backdrop. Inside the building is no exception either; their huge dance floor and bar area made our guests very happy! And the dining room is beautiful. We had more than enough room for everything and had a lot of creative freedom with what we wanted to decorate. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked this venue.
    Meghan was amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She is smart, fast, organized, flexible and communicative. We had nothing to worry about in her hands- she made everything really easy on us. You can tell she cares about each and every person she works with. She supported and helped bring our wedding vision to life!
    The whole Osprey’s team is great and super helpful and hardworking. I would have my next event there in a heartbeat and I recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018