Jessica Lapp Photography

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Jessica Lapp Photography is a wedding portraiture service based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Lead photographer Jessica is passionate about creating elegant wedding photographs that celebrate the sheer joy of marriage. She is adept at capturing the authentic connection shared between each couple she works with through her bright, romantic style.

Jessica Lapp Photography offers an initial consultation where she can get to know you and your vision for your wedding day a little bit better. Engagement photo sessions can be booked so you can familiarize yourself with being in front of the camera ahead of your big day. Jessica will also be joined by a secondary photographer on your special day to ensure that all elements are captured. Up to 10 hours of coverage are included in your initial package and additional hours can be added. You will receive your photos in a digital gallery, along with the option to request physical prints and photo albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 11/20/2020

Absolutely SAVED the day! Gorgeous photos!

The morning of my wedding day, my dream photographer (through a different company) had an emergency and couldn’t attend. He had reached out to Jess to see if she could shoot my wedding, which was 2 hours away from where she was, but that she was coming. Yes, I was nervous because I didn’t know her work, but as soon as she walked in (not late at all!!) and started talking to me, I was incredibly grateful for her warm, super sweet demeanor and already excited to see what she was going to capture. I am SOOOOO happy, not only that she was able to be there to capture my wedding, but everything she did throughout the day, the way made sure she knew every persons name and interested with them and the quality of her photos!!! I cannot stop looking at them! Something that could’ve been a disaster, was made completely incredible and fun with her personality and professionalism. Everyone is RAVING about how beautiful the photos are and bridal party/guests keep mentioning how fantastic she was! THANK YOU JESS!!!!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 07/11/2020

SO talented!

Jessica is amazing! Not only is she incredibly talented but she's professional, timely and kind. I am blown away with the photos she took! It's a good thing she travels too because I'm sure I will want to use her again in the future :)
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful wedding photos!

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. My husband and I always feel so awkward when trying to take photos. When we met her, I immediately felt comfortable around her. Jess did an amazing job making us feel both natural and at ease during the engagement shoot and then at the wedding. Every photo turned out beautifully. Her style is classic. It’s a mistake if you don’t book her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jess Lapp
Jess Lapp
Owner, Lead Photographer

Hey there! Call me Jess.

I live in Central Virginia and photograph weddings and engagements in Charlottesville, Richmond, DC, and the East Coast. My style is bright, film inspired, and romantic, and I love to give couples an experience beyond their expectations!

I grew up on a dairy farm in Pennsylvania and Iʼm a great believer in the value of hard work, family, and community. I moved to Virginia in 2016, when I married my husband Steve. We strive for a simple, unhurried life and live out in the country in Central Virginia.

Art in any form has always been a passion of mind; as a kid I was obsessed with drawing, painting, and playing music, and when I picked up a camera at age 16, a new passion was born. I love the way photography combines art with real life, and Iʼm constantly looking to improve and perfect this art.

This job to me is more about relationships than anything else! I love hosting people and spending time with them over dinner or coffee. Send me an email and let's chat about your wedding dreams!

Charlottesville, Virginia Charlottesville, VA, 23901
Location of (Jessica Lapp Photography)

Jessica Lapp Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Lapp Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Lapp Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessica Lapp Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Lapp Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jessica Lapp Photography offer?

Jessica Lapp Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jessica Lapp Photography offer?

Jessica Lapp Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Lapp Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Lapp Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Lapp Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Lapp Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding