185 Herman Melville Ave., Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Bridal Boutique

Blush Bridal is a quaint boutique located in the Port Warwick shopping center in Newport News. We pride ourselves in providing one-on-one personalized service in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Brides can choose from a variety of styles and silhouettes from designers Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Casablanca and Wtoo by Watters. Our sizes range from 2-30. In addition to bridal gowns, we carry bridesmaids gowns and a large selection of bridal accessories such as veils, hair vines, tiaras and jewelry. Appointments are required for trying on gowns.

Follow Blush Bridal Boutique on

58 Reviews for Blush Bridal Boutique

Blush Bridal Boutique 1
Blush Bridal Boutique 2
Blush Bridal Boutique 3
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect shop, perfect dress!

Blush Bridal was the second shop I went to looking for my wedding dress. The first was was good and I found lots of dresses I could wear, but nothing that felt like yep this is it. So I was thinking, maybe that's not really a thing. Until I went to Blush. Right off the bat, the place is adorable. The staff is incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable. They know their inventory, they know what works for brides, and they LISTEN to what you want. After trying on just a couple dresses, I found THE one. And it didn't blow my budget. When I came back for alterations, same experience. Friendly, welcoming... they really make each step of the process feel special. They made their brides feel special! I worked with a couple different people. They asked questions about me, the wedding, my fiance. And they remembered my answers when I came back months later. I also went with Karla for alterations and she did a beautiful job, making the most gorgeous bustle for my ballgown with lace appliques on the train. She even did a video for us so we could see how to bustle ourselves day of wedding. They even steam the dress the week of the wedding, so your dress looks perfect as you walk down the aisle. Living in Hampton Roads, I heard a lot about the shops on the other side of the water. I want more people to hear about Blush because I had no idea such a great shop was right here on the peninsula. Definitely go check it out if you are looking for the one!

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 11/09/2018

Lovely staff

Blush was the first place I tried on dresses and the entire staff was so sweet and helpful. This was the only salon I did not feel ANY pressure from and that is the reason I decided to go with them. They were extremely respectful of my budget and never once made me feel like they were trying to pressure me into making a decision or to sway my option to one dress or accessory vs another. We had a few issues with alterations as I kept losing weight but they were very on top of things and my dress turned out perfect.

Blush Bridal Boutique 4
    Blush Bridal Boutique 5

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection and wonderful experience!

I loved working with Carmen at Blush Bridal to find my perfect dress! She was so patient with me as I tried on numerous options. There are so many beautiful options at Blush Bridal. Carmen made sure that I was happy with my dress and had that "say yes to the dress" experience. I would highly recommend Carmen at Blush Bridal for any bride looking for their perfect wedding dress! Karla was awesome with my dress fitting and alterations! It was great to be able to take care of everything at the same place.

• 185 Herman Melville Ave. Newport News, 23606 See on map
    Sunday: by appointment only Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: 10-6 Wednesday: 10-6 Thursday: 12-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 9-6