185 Herman Melville Ave., Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush Bridal Boutique

Blush Bridal is a quaint boutique located in the Port Warwick shopping center in Newport News. We pride ourselves in providing one-on-one personalized service in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Brides can choose from a variety of styles and silhouettes from designers Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Casablanca and Wtoo by Watters. Our sizes range from 2-30. In addition to bridal gowns, we carry bridesmaids gowns and a large selection of bridal accessories such as veils, hair vines, tiaras and jewelry. Appointments are required for trying on gowns.

Follow Blush Bridal Boutique on

• Ava Clara Couture Bridal
  • The Main Event By Emily
  • Truly Yours Bridal

68 Reviews for Blush Bridal Boutique

Ti · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding dress

Great service. They all really focus on you and help you find your dream dress!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Augusta

Augusta · Married on 08/31/2019

Found my dress in less than 2 hours!

The ladies here were BEYOND awesome! I heard so many horror stories with finding a dress, the outrages prices, how overwhelming it is, and just the entire process itself. I went in there with pictures, what I envisioned, and my budget and they picked out dresses that fit everything PERFECTLY. They were so kind and helpful with not only my dress, but my mom’s, my sister’s, and daughter’s. Carla, the one who does the fittings, was so fun and informative. We had such a blast with her. My mom also brought my dress in to be preserved, because we absolutely loved Blush, so we couldn’t imagine going elsewhere for this.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Elise · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply fabulous

From the selection of gowns to the professionalism and grace of the employees, Blush Bridal is EXACTLY where you want to shop and FIND your dress. I had such an amazing and positive experience here. You feel beautiful, elegant and above all - like a bride!! Thank you for helping me feel exactly how I wanted to feel.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Real Weddings

• 185 Herman Melville Ave. Newport News, 23606 See on map
    Sunday: by appointment only Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: 10-6 Wednesday: 10-6 Thursday: 12-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 9-6
    Location of (Blush Bridal Boutique)