Blush Bridal Boutique

Newport News, VA View map Visit website

Blush Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Newport News, Virginia. We pride ourselves on providing one-on-one personalized service in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Clients who come to our retail outlet can choose from numerous beautiful styles in various sizes. From romantic lace to dramatic tulle, our dresses are available in a selection of luxurious fabrics.

Blush Bridal offers an array of exclusive wedding designer brands, including Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Casablanca, and Enzoani. Customers are welcome to make an appointment to try on different gowns at the salon. Dresses are available in sizes 2-30, with a large selection of wedding accessories also in stock to complement the wedding attire. In addition to wedding gowns, we carry bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, veils, and tiaras.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Brittany C. Married on 06/12/2022

Loved my dress!

I found my dream dress at Blush Bridal! Blush was recommended by a friend (who also found their dress there), and I am so happy to have found them. They were my first and only place I needed to check out dresses. The Blush team made the experience of finding a dress fun and easy. My dress arrived ahead of schedule and I was able to have all my alterations through them. Highly recommend Blush Bridal!
    Emily Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Carmen assisted me with my appointment. She listened to my vision, looked at pictures I had and hit the nail right on the head with the very first dress I tried on. She made sure I got to try on a variety of dresses and styles during my appointment to get an idea of everything that was out there, but my heart pulled me back to the very first dress. She made what could have been a very stressful process so simple and enjoyable!
  • Karsyn
    Karsyn T. Married on 08/01/2021

Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience EVER

I had been dreaming about shopping for my wedding dress since I was a little girl. I watched so many episodes of Say Yes to the Dress so my expectations were high. But Christy at Blush made my experience even better than I ever could have imagined. I went in with an idea of what I wanted to wear on my wedding day. But I walked away with what I never knew I always wanted. Through listening to my feedback and that of my family, Christy pulled dress after dress with each one better than the last. She was able to find my dream dress.
    Carmen was also a wonderful help through the alteration process and helping me select accessories. I would recommend Blush Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding dress! Simply the best.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

34 photos · 10/24/2021
  • Joslyn & Dan
    30 photos · 07/27/2019

185 Herman Melville Ave. Newport News, VA, 23606

Sunday: by appointment only Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: 10-6 Wednesday: 10-6 Thursday: 12-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 9-6
Location of (Blush Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding