185 Herman Melville Ave., Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Bridal Boutique

Blush Bridal is a quaint boutique located in the Port Warwick shopping center in Newport News. We pride ourselves in providing one-on-one personalized service in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Brides can choose from a variety of styles and silhouettes from designers Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Casablanca and Wtoo by Watters. Our sizes range from 2-30. In addition to bridal gowns, we carry bridesmaids gowns and a large selection of bridal accessories such as veils, hair vines, tiaras and jewelry. Appointments are required for trying on gowns.

Follow Blush Bridal Boutique on

57 Reviews for Blush Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Blush Bridal Boutique 1
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect shop, perfect dress!

Blush Bridal was the second shop I went to looking for my wedding dress. The first was was good and I found lots of dresses I could wear, but nothing that felt like yep this is it. So I was thinking, maybe that's not really a thing. Until I went to Blush. Right off the bat, the place is adorable. The staff is incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable. They know their inventory, they know what works for brides, and they LISTEN to what you want. After trying on just a couple dresses, I found THE one. And it didn't blow my budget. When I came back for alterations, same experience. Friendly, welcoming... they really make each step of the process feel special. They made their brides feel special! I worked with a couple different people. They asked questions about me, the wedding, my fiance. And they remembered my answers when I came back months later. I also went with Karla for alterations and she did a beautiful job, making the most gorgeous bustle for my ballgown with lace appliques on the train. She even did a video for us so we could see how to bustle ourselves day of wedding. They even steam the dress the week of the wedding, so your dress looks perfect as you walk down the aisle. Living in Hampton Roads, I heard a lot about the shops on the other side of the water. I want more people to hear about Blush because I had no idea such a great shop was right here on the peninsula. Definitely go check it out if you are looking for the one!

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection and wonderful experience!

I loved working with Carmen at Blush Bridal to find my perfect dress! She was so patient with me as I tried on numerous options. There are so many beautiful options at Blush Bridal. Carmen made sure that I was happy with my dress and had that "say yes to the dress" experience. I would highly recommend Carmen at Blush Bridal for any bride looking for their perfect wedding dress! Karla was awesome with my dress fitting and alterations! It was great to be able to take care of everything at the same place.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Trust Blush!

My experience at Blush Bridal will be one that stays with me forever. It was the 6th bridal salon I’d visited and I was beginning to get discouraged that I might not find the “perfect dress” and I might have to settle for something else. A few months after I got engaged, my fiancé and I were browsing through a bridal magazine and we both stopped at a page with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress on it. He said, “wow, that would look great on you.” I wanted to find that dress but the previous 5 shops had not carried it. I was ready to be disappointed again when I asked Christy at Blush Bridal if they happened to have the dress. With a beaming smile she said, “We do!” I was thrilled and tried it on first! Right away, my own jaw dropped at how stunning my figure looked in the dress. My fiancé was right – it DID look great on me!! My mom and one of my bridesmaids were there too and they both agreed. However, I wanted Christy to pull a few more gowns for me so that I could make sure that this was my dress. I tried on about 8 more dresses and then back to the Maggie Sottero. With that final try-on, I was 100% sure that I was standing there in my wedding dress. My best friend cried, my Mom cried, and I cried! It was such a beautiful moment and I didn’t think I was going to have it! With that, I let Christy put on some accessories and some veil options and before I knew it, I was holding the “Yes” sign up and posing for pictures. Since then, I’ve gone back to Blush Bridal for my first, second, and final fittings with their alternations expert, Karla (who is also amazing!!) and I’ve made arrangements to have my dress preserved. The dress looked fabulous on and I needed very few alterations. Karla was patient and even created a bustle tutorial video for my bridesmaids since my dress had both French and American bustles. At my wedding, people told me that the dress was magical and looked incredible. I felt amazing and so beautiful in that dress!! The price points at Blush Bridal are really quite fair and I bought my veil there as well. I highly recommend Blush Bridal. Christy and Carmen are true bridal couture consultants, the staff are amazing, and you will be in excellent hands by visiting this bridal salon!! Thank you Blush Bridal for making me look so stunning on my wedding day!

Blush Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 185 Herman Melville Ave. Newport News, VA 23606 See on map
    Sunday: by appointment only Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: 10-6 Wednesday: 10-6 Thursday: 12-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 9-6