Blush Bridal Boutique Reviews

Blush Bridal Boutique 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Elise · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply fabulous

From the selection of gowns to the professionalism and grace of the employees, Blush Bridal is EXACTLY where you want to shop and FIND your dress. I had such an amazing and positive experience here. You feel beautiful, elegant and above all - like a bride!! Thank you for helping me feel exactly how I wanted to feel.

Sent on 08/11/2019

David Long · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazed and Pleased

Service, selection and value were superb. Would definitely recommend this business to any bride.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 15, 2019

Blush Bridal Boutique offers several beautiful and unique designer dresses to choose from. The staff truly make you feel special by setting up individual times to select your dress and try it on when it arrives. They make sure to choose dresses based on your likes and preferences. It was truly a memorable experience and I would recommend them if you are looking for a one of a kind dress.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Blush Bridal Boutique 8
    Blush Bridal Boutique 9
    Blush Bridal Boutique 10
    Blush Bridal Boutique 11

Marisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience

Had a great experience buying my wedding dress from Blush Bridal. Carmen was very helpful while picking out my dress. She was also very knowledgeable about everything wedding dress related.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful selection and awesome customer service!

I found my most perfect wedding dress at Blush Bridal Boutique! This cute little shop is nestled in near City Center in Newport News, and has a fantastic selection of bridal gowns, veils, and jewelry. During my first bridal appointment, Christy pulled beautiful dresses for me to try on, and made me feel completely comfortable. Once I had chosen my Maggie Sottero dress, the fittings and alterations process was so seamless. I was so happy with my wedding dress, and got so many compliments on it during my reception! Thanks Christy and the Blush Bridal team for making my dress selection so easy!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Blush Bridal Boutique 12
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect shop, perfect dress!

Blush Bridal was the second shop I went to looking for my wedding dress. The first was was good and I found lots of dresses I could wear, but nothing that felt like yep this is it. So I was thinking, maybe that's not really a thing. Until I went to Blush. Right off the bat, the place is adorable. The staff is incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable. They know their inventory, they know what works for brides, and they LISTEN to what you want. After trying on just a couple dresses, I found THE one. And it didn't blow my budget. When I came back for alterations, same experience. Friendly, welcoming... they really make each step of the process feel special. They made their brides feel special! I worked with a couple different people. They asked questions about me, the wedding, my fiance. And they remembered my answers when I came back months later. I also went with Karla for alterations and she did a beautiful job, making the most gorgeous bustle for my ballgown with lace appliques on the train. She even did a video for us so we could see how to bustle ourselves day of wedding. They even steam the dress the week of the wedding, so your dress looks perfect as you walk down the aisle. Living in Hampton Roads, I heard a lot about the shops on the other side of the water. I want more people to hear about Blush because I had no idea such a great shop was right here on the peninsula. Definitely go check it out if you are looking for the one!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 11/09/2018

Lovely staff

Blush was the first place I tried on dresses and the entire staff was so sweet and helpful. This was the only salon I did not feel ANY pressure from and that is the reason I decided to go with them. They were extremely respectful of my budget and never once made me feel like they were trying to pressure me into making a decision or to sway my option to one dress or accessory vs another. We had a few issues with alterations as I kept losing weight but they were very on top of things and my dress turned out perfect.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Blush Bridal Boutique 13
    Blush Bridal Boutique 14

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Great selection and wonderful experience!

I loved working with Carmen at Blush Bridal to find my perfect dress! She was so patient with me as I tried on numerous options. There are so many beautiful options at Blush Bridal. Carmen made sure that I was happy with my dress and had that "say yes to the dress" experience. I would highly recommend Carmen at Blush Bridal for any bride looking for their perfect wedding dress! Karla was awesome with my dress fitting and alterations! It was great to be able to take care of everything at the same place.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Trust Blush!

My experience at Blush Bridal will be one that stays with me forever. It was the 6th bridal salon I’d visited and I was beginning to get discouraged that I might not find the “perfect dress” and I might have to settle for something else. A few months after I got engaged, my fiancé and I were browsing through a bridal magazine and we both stopped at a page with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress on it. He said, “wow, that would look great on you.” I wanted to find that dress but the previous 5 shops had not carried it. I was ready to be disappointed again when I asked Christy at Blush Bridal if they happened to have the dress. With a beaming smile she said, “We do!” I was thrilled and tried it on first! Right away, my own jaw dropped at how stunning my figure looked in the dress. My fiancé was right – it DID look great on me!! My mom and one of my bridesmaids were there too and they both agreed. However, I wanted Christy to pull a few more gowns for me so that I could make sure that this was my dress. I tried on about 8 more dresses and then back to the Maggie Sottero. With that final try-on, I was 100% sure that I was standing there in my wedding dress. My best friend cried, my Mom cried, and I cried! It was such a beautiful moment and I didn’t think I was going to have it! With that, I let Christy put on some accessories and some veil options and before I knew it, I was holding the “Yes” sign up and posing for pictures. Since then, I’ve gone back to Blush Bridal for my first, second, and final fittings with their alternations expert, Karla (who is also amazing!!) and I’ve made arrangements to have my dress preserved. The dress looked fabulous on and I needed very few alterations. Karla was patient and even created a bustle tutorial video for my bridesmaids since my dress had both French and American bustles. At my wedding, people told me that the dress was magical and looked incredible. I felt amazing and so beautiful in that dress!! The price points at Blush Bridal are really quite fair and I bought my veil there as well. I highly recommend Blush Bridal. Christy and Carmen are true bridal couture consultants, the staff are amazing, and you will be in excellent hands by visiting this bridal salon!! Thank you Blush Bridal for making me look so stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Shaye523

Nashaye · Married on 08/10/2018

This was the only place I had really thought about going to. We had the place to ourselves, and it was so inviting. Christy let me make my choices and helped me to weed out what I didnt like. She picked a dress for me to try that I would have never picked for myself. Well, I said I would keep an open mind and so glad I did because her pick is the one I said "yes" to. Everything was wonderful...I definitely recommend Blush Bridal, and thank you again Christy!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Terri · Married on 05/25/2018

Christy and Carmen were professional. My daughter and I went there to look for her dress. We loved their attention to detail. Christy right away found out the likes and dislikes of my daughter. Christy pulled out all the stops. She made Aubrey feel beautiful and understood her. We purchased her dress and belt and added sleeves to the dress. We did not plan on buying jewelry there but found the perfect set for her special day. The took care of all our needs. I would use them again.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Blush Bridal Boutique 15

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

I bought my wedding dress from Blush Bridal and had such a great experience! So much so that I've referred other friends and clients to them as well. The owners were so patient and caring while I was trying to find my dream dress and offered great suggestions as to what would work best with my body type. You can tell they really care about each bride that comes in and they provide quality service to not only the bride but family as well. My family lives out of state so the owners really went out of their way to accommodate us and let us have as much time as we needed to make important decisions regarding my dress and we never felt rushed. I loved my experience with Blush Bridal and will continue to refer people to them for years to come!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2017

I had such an amazing experience at Blush Bridal. My stylist was so sweet and helped me find a couple dresses that I would not have thought to try on. The store is posh but comfortable. They have a wide variety of gowns (and sizes!!) with great price points. This is such a hidden gem - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Joan · Married on 10/08/2017

We bought our daughter's wedding dress here and they couldn't have been nicer! The selection was great and they really listened to what she wanted and pulled several dresses to match her requirements and pictures and we picked one that day after trying on only a few dresses. She had the bridal 'Moment' as soon as she put on 'her' dress and it was absolutely breath taking at her wedding! The staff at Blush are friendly, knowledgeable and supportive. I would highly recommend them for your special day!!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Kioda

Kioda · Married on 10/07/2017

I CAN NOT say enough about this fabulous boutique. From day one when I started dress shopping these amazing ladies helped me in every way. Carmen helped me find my perfect dress that I described to her with no hesitation or problem. Christie helped calm my nerves the day before my wedding when I locked myself out of my car as I was picking up my dress. Please whatever you do and wherever you are, stop in this store to find your perfect dress because I promise you will not regret it. I wish I could post a picture in this review!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2017

SO happy I found Blush! I had stopped by a few other stores and had all but settled on another gown but thought I'd just check out one more store...just in case. I originally chose Blush since they have some consignment gowns and I was on the lookout for a good deal. Well, I went in and explained what I was looking for in my gown (I already had the shape and a couple general details of what I wanted) and my price point and BOOM! the first gown my consultant picked out was PERFECT! She even said "I think I have exactly what you're looking for" and she ended up being right! I had picked out a few other while we were there but came back to the first one and said "yes!" Everyone I've worked with has been super friendly and helpful and I felt like they cared about me. I think the boutique stores are definitely the best at this aspect and Blush is on top of the game!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • Mrs.VtoBe

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2017

I went to blush after convincing myself to turn my zipper back into a corset back because I thought I couldn't fit my dress anymore. Much to my surprise my seamstress Karla hooked and zipped it right up! (My mom wasn't hooking the dress before trying to zip). Anyways, the process after was so easy. Karla hemmed my dress, fit the cups to my chest, and added my bustle for an amazing price! I had my final fitting Wednesday, May 10th and it was the first time I had ever cried in my dress. If you are looking for a sign to tell you to go... GO! Lol

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nina · Married on 04/22/2017

They were very helpful and very warming, I was really impressed with the Their service and professionalism.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Stephany · Married on 04/08/2017

Awesome! If you want an amazing dress with courteous staff visit Blush!!

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/25/2017

I went to Blush a few different times, it was the first place I tried on dresses and again to pick out accessories. Each time the girls were so helpful, patient, and sweet! I never felt rushed or pressured in a decision. I ended up not getting my dress here but when I had to order a belt and veil I knew I wanted to come back. Everything coordinated my dress beautifully and it arrived timely. The shop is adorable as well. Definitely pay them a visit!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • F

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

Blush was an all around amazing experience!! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

The ladies that work here are all so sweet! They made finding the perfect dress a lot easier than I thought it would be. It was the first and only boutique I looked at. I thought they were strictly consignment but soon realized that they have a lot of new dresses as well. I am also impressed with their alterations. For one, I didn't realize they did alterations. Also, I had to have it taken in three times. They were very willing to work with me to make sure my dress fit just right!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • laura

laura · Married on 08/06/2016

I drove down from DC to shop for my gown at Blush, and I'm so glad I did! I booked an appointment for saturday morning. The shop called me a few days before to confirm and to ask for my size and style. When I arrived, Christie (spelling?) welcomed me, my mom, and cousin with such a warm smile and enthusiasm. She pointed us towards the area with my size and asked me pointed questions about what I was looking for. She then helped pick some great options, and carried all the options we pulled to our dressing area. She made me feel so comfortable as I tried on every dress, never rushing me, and letting me voice all of my opinions. I ultimately chose the very first dress I tried on, and was so happy! I felt like I got a fantastic bargain but with the full bridal salon experience. I highly recommend stopping in to search for your gown!

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • Shyrah

Shyrah · Married on 05/21/2016

I had an exceptional experience at Blush Bridal. I arrived a bit early but they were ready for me and my group. I had a few more people show up than expected but they were accommodating. I gave them pictures of styles that I "thought" I likes but they challenged me to try different styles that I fell in love with. I didn't feel rushed or neglected. They made sure I was the only customer in the store. It was such an easy and fun process. They finally put me in a dress that I had seen (and loved) online but didnt put in the group of pictures I had printed. They pulled the dress for me based on my style and shape. The dress was even better in person and the price was AMAZING! We bought it that day and because they have a wide selection of new gown, they had to order my dress. After my appointment I cancelled the other appointments I had made at other boutiques.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Allison · Married on 12/19/2015

Blush is top-notch! I hurriedly showed up at their door to see if they still had the gown I liked there after not really being satisfied with any others I found, and I bought it on the spot, and it was so affordable! As the wedding got closer, I worked with them to do the alterations (which were somewhat unusual), and the seamstress did an excellent job at an affordable price!

Sent on 01/07/2016