1033 Hayrake Lane, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Robert Radifera Photography

A life and career in photography may have been destiny, but it was not always in my plans. Everything changed for me, a former Economics major, during a year abroad in Paris, France, with a photography class I took during my junior year in college. Imagine my parents’ surprise when I called them in the States to announce that I had found my passion: that I was, in fact, an artist with a penchant for photography - and one who loved working with people too!

In an age of digital photography, I meld computer skills and an eye for intimate, natural moments to create some of the most stunning images unlike any this region has ever seen. I love capturing real life moments: a father seeing his daughter in her wedding gown for the first time; parents adoring their newborn baby, or siblings being silly together. I believe that the job of a photographer is to create an image that depicts emotion, whether that emotion is joy or sorrow.

I create images that tell a story – a process that starts with getting to know my clients early, and making myself available to them from the moment their contract is signed. Many consider my style a quiet, laid-back approach, which helps my subjects’ natural personalities shine through. Always dedicated to a perfect celebration, I freely share referrals of other expert vendors with my couples.

Follow Robert Radifera Photography on

rrpmj0762
dsc6928
rr88896
Robert Radifera Photography
Emily walks back to the B&B after having her hair and make-up done in downtown Fredericksburg, VA.
rr42563t 2
rrpme0800
rrpme1076
rr45814 edit
Robert Radifera Photography
Annie reads a letter from her groom before the ceremony.
Annie reads a letter from her groom before the ceremony.
Annie and Josh leave Restoration Hall at Old Trail in Crozet, Virginia.
Annie and Josh leave Restoration Hall at Old Trail in Crozet, Virginia.
rr45434

26 Reviews for Robert Radifera Photography

1 User photo

Kelly Emerson · Married on 07/10/2020

Most Talented Photographer!!

Robert Radifera is the most talented photographer! I have worked with Robert through my career in interiors, but never in a personal capacity. Next thing you know I was engaged and setting a wedding date and in need of a photographer. I knew in my heart it would be Robert. Robert has made every shoot I’ve been with him on energetic, inspirational, creative, and purely joyful. His positive energy is contagious. He will set ease to a busy day and always keep it the most fun filled memorable experience. He is one of a kind and you don't want to miss the opportunity to work with a professional who only wants to make their craft better every day. Call Robert right away!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Emily Williams · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Photos and Fun to Work With!

I'm thrilled that we chose Robert to photograph our wedding. He had great ideas, was very fun to work with and the photos turned out beautiful!! He made out big day extra fun and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Robert Radifera Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review Emily! It was an absolute pleasure to document your big day!

Katy · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Fairy Tale Rustic Chic Barn Wedding

Robert and his work are amazing! My husband and I couldn't be more happy with the beautiful photos he took at our wedding! Well worth the wait! From the beginning when choosing a photographer, Robert was very efficient in responding to my many interview questions and able to provide us example photos from other weddings he shot at our Venue at Mount Ida Barn which were very helpful! Very easy to work with and even met with us when we were in town to go over some details. Captured wonderful memories that will last a lifetime, and very blessed to have gotten the opportunity to work with him and have him apart of our special day! Highly recommend! Will definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Robert Radifera Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the awesome review Katy! It means so much and I am incredibly grateful to have met you and Kevin. Please stay in touch!

Robert Radifera Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Team at Fantasia Sound DJs loves working with Robert! Easy to work with and beautiful photography for your wedding day!

• Mount Ida Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Robert Radifera is an amazing photographer who has been in the business of producing gorgeous images of couples on their most special day for years. It shows in his work how much he pays attention to detail and is always in the right place to capture those unforgettable moment. He is a joy to work with and always up for going on an adventure to capture some of our most beautiful spots on the property. I don't think I've seen Robert without a smile on his face and a charming upbeat attitude making it easy for couples to be themselves and relax in front of the camera. Pictures are the one thing you can take away from your BIG DAY and Robert is someone I always recommend to my couples!

• Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Just can't say enough about Robert. His photography work is amazing but his kindness is what really makes him stand out from the rest. Not only will he take the most amazing photos of your special occasion but you will thoroughly enjoy your time with him and will of made a friend for life.

• 1033 Hayrake Lane Charlottesville, 22903 See on map
    Location of (Robert Radifera Photography)