Robert Radifera Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Robert Radifera Photography

1 User photo

Robert Radifera Photography 1

Brandi · Married on 05/13/2018

Robert and his team were an absolute joy to have as my wedding photographer. They are all so personable, kind, funny, and really make you feel comfortable in front of the lens. He never fails to amaze me with his keen vision for the perfect shot. They go above and beyond to make sure every special moment of your wedding is captured. In my own words, he is “freaking amazing”!!! 

Sent on 05/16/2018

Robert Radifera Photography's reply:

Brandi! Thank you so much for the very kind review. We all had a great time documenting your day and the smiles on your faces only made us work harder:) I think you guys are pretty freaking awesome as well. I'll be in touch soon with a sneak peek...promise!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Robert is not only a talented and amazing photographer but also an amazing person. His eye for detail and beauty is impeccable, but it's really his kindness and sincerity that brings out the best shots in his subjects. He and his team worked so well with our vendors and they made it a point to make us feel comfortable and confident in our pictures. Our guest raved about how much they loved our photographer.
    Robert is also incredibly generous. He offered to meet with us many times for a walkthrough with our vendor and really listened to the types of photos we wanted from our special day. We are combing through our photos now and can't believe how many great shots he captured, we're finding it hard to choose the ones we would like print for gifts and put together in a book.

A great photographer is essential for capturing those special moments on your big day-especially as the day flies by so quickly. Memories are difficult to rely on, so great photos help you relive those moments.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Robert was amazing to work with! He was quick with his responses and answered my (millions) of questions happily. Our first time meeting him was the day we did our engagement photos and he made us feel so at ease and as un-awkward as possible. He is so genuinely kind, has a great sense of humor, and is up for anything you suggest! He will do what he can to make it work! He worked his butt off at our wedding, too. He got at least one picture of every person there and was running around trying to capture everything. Our guests were commenting to us on how hard he was working! He is absolutely worth every penny and we are so glad we found him!

Ryan · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Robert for our wedding at Trump Winery in Charlotresville. We began the process about a year out from our wedding date, and we truly appreciated how quickly he responded to all questions that we had. His professionalism and love for photography was evident from day one. The pictures turned out beautiful, as expected!! No need to look around all the different websites for recommendations; his work is A+. Highly recommend!!

Robert Radifera Photography 2

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Robert was an absolute dream! During our search for a wedding photographer, we came across Robert's profile and absolutely loved his work. Once I had the chance to speak with him over the phone, I knew we had found our photographer! Robert clearly explained his process, costs, and wedding packages, and I felt he picked up on our aesthetic and vision just from our first phone call. We were so impressed with his work and professionalism from our engagement shoot. We had to meet at the edge of a forest at the crack of dawn in order to catch the cooler August morning and Robert was so flexible. He just made the whole process fun and so memorable, despite the August heat once we reached mid-morning! During our wedding, Robert did a fantastic job rounding up the wedding party and family members for the major pictures. I had also listed a collection of "special moments" we wanted to capture and Robert captured each one. We recently received all the photos and we were just so impressed! He captured the day and our loved ones beautifully. Robert was not only a pleasure to work with because he is professional, but he is also so pleasant and he makes the entire environment feel fun and relaxed (which is what you need on your wedding day!). We really could not have asked for a better experience!

Charlotte · Married on 07/15/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Robert. From beginning to end, Robert was accommodating, perceptive, professional and - importantly on the big day - delightful to be around. Robert is reasonably priced and over delivers at every opportunity. It's evident that he's incredibly passionate about what he does and that is what is driving him. Our pictures were beautiful (engagement and wedding) and we will cherish them forever. We'd highly recommend him to any future bride and groom!

Arnita · Married on 07/07/2017

Robert and his team were awesome! I planned my entire wedding from abroad and it was super important to me that my vendors were responsive, trustworthy and understood what I was looking for without me having to meet them and go through all the traditional processeses. We clicked on the phone and rest is "fabulous photos"!!!!

Lauryn · Married on 06/03/2017

Robert was amazing! He gave direction to make the photography session a quick pain free one! Would highly recommend! The pictures were stunning!

• Katharine

Katharine · Married on 09/24/2016

Robert and his team were amazing! My husband and I didn't want a super long, drawn out photography session, but instead wanted to get to our guests. Robert knew our feelings on where we wanted to spend the majority of our time, and worked with us to make the whole wedding photography thing fun and stress-free.

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Robert was a dream to work with! Our photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and we are so happy we chose to have Robert be such a big part of the day...those photos last forever, people! Choosing a talented photographer is so important. Not only is Robert incredibly good at the actual photography part, but what makes him so special is his genuine care for his clients. He showed an honest interest in our "story", and wanted to know our vision, style, personalities, and really spent time getting to know us. We ended up chatting over coffee for 2 hours during our initial consultation, and it was soooo natural and easy, like talking with an old friend. Robert is so easy to get along with and really put us at ease throughout the wedding day. We don't love having our picture taken, but he has a way of making you feel so relaxed and natural, and it shows in the pictures! We will forever cherish our wedding photos and are so grateful that Robert Radifera came into our lives.

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

Could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding! Robert is an incredibly talented and hard-working photographer while also being a bright, friendly, easy-going and thoughtful person. He came highly recommended by our wonderful wedding planner and after looking through his portfolio, we were pretty much sold. Upon meeting him, we knew that we would get along well and were so excited to work with him and have him be the one to capture our special day. Leading up to the big day, he was great with communication - always quick to answer questions and offer suggestions. He asked what things about the wedding were most important us, what family and group photos we wanted, etc always emphasizing what would make us most happy to see looking back on our wedding day. We especially wanted to include our sweet, happy and sometimes hyper golden retriever in our day-of pictures and Robert was so patient and got amazing shots with him, along with many, many more that we absolutely love and cherish. Very highly recommend!!

• User4206618 · 2+ years ago

Robert was so great to work with! He was so flexible with us and made us feel comfortable when we were taking pictures. He was also so good about communicating with us and answering all of our questions. His work is absolutely breathtaking and I love how our pictures turned out!

Crosby · Married on 06/07/2014

Robert was fantastic to work with. Enthusiastic, friendly, professional. A joy.

Robert was absolutely amazing! He impressed all of our family and friends with his willingness to get the perfect picture. He was down on the ground, in the grass, dirt, and bushes to ensure he got the best shot. In addition to his amazing craft, he has the best personality anyone could ask for. He is wonderful when it comes to working with all ages (2 to 92)! My niece (4) and nephew (2), who were our flower girl and ring bearer, adore Robert! I highly recommend him for documenting any life event!

Taylor · Married on 03/22/2014

Robert was wonderful! Captured all of our special moments that we now have to to remember for a lifetime. Beautiful photography. Thanks Robert! Highly recommend to anyone.

Meg · Married on 06/29/2013

Robert did fabulous work for our wedding. He is warm and easy going, but still a consummate professional. I can't say enough good things. HIRE HIM!!

Dawna · Married on 09/15/2012

Robert was an absolutely phenomenal photographer. His experience and expertise were so evident not only to me but so many of our guests commented on his professionalism as well. For example, I was committed to doing a receiving line and he had suggestions of when and how to time the receiving line to be finished in time to get the best light for the formal photos. I couldn't believe how many formal, family and group photos he was able to capture in such a short period of time. He was fun to work with, so gracious to our guests and it was wonderful to see an artist in action. I guess the bottom line is that our wedding photos surpassed my expectations and I'm having a hard time choosing which ones to have framed and hung in our home. A few of our guests who have seen our photos are going to use him as their photographer for upcoming weddings because a) they too were so impressed with his photographs but b) he truly is an expert at what he does and his experience really showed. I appreciate that he thought to take so many wonderful photos that I didn't think of (up close shots of my dress, floral bouquets, candids and formals, the venue). I couldn't recommend him more highly!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2012

Robert's personality is absolutely terrific. He was layed back and funny and so concerned with capturing everything we wanted, which he did perfectly. The day was seemless with Robert and his assistant. We didn't even know they were there, but every family photo op, every important moment they would appear out of nowhere and capture the perfect shot. Our album came in a very timely fashion with awesome quality and all of our pics on a convenient disk. His packages were a great offer and the shots added a beautiful dreamlike quality to a gorgeous day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone for ANY event.

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Robert Radifera was exactly what we wanted in a photographer. My husband and I met with him several months before our wedding and decided not to look any further. He was professional, yet easy going, and seemed to really listen to how we envisioned the day. On our wedding day, he was patient, energetic and genuinely seemed happy to be a part of the celebration. At one point, he was laying in the middle of a busy street to get the perfect shot! He worked very hard from start to finish and it really showed in our photos. When I look at my wedding photos, I instantly smile. He so perfectly captured the emotion of our wedding day through these photos. He caught expressions and moments that could easily have been missed. Thank you, Robert for allowing us to relive our wedding day through your work.

Maya · Married on 05/12/2012

Robert was absolutely wonderful to work with! He worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and our guests, and his work was fantastic. I especially appreciated how he captured special moments without being distracting during the actual events (he was able to capture all of the crucial moments while everyone just went about their day not thinking about photography). Further, he took wonderful portraits of the kids that parents really appreciated.

He is extremely organized, efficient and easy to communicate with. Although we lived far away from our wedding venue, Robert made it easy to set up meetings and could not have been more accommodating. Thank you Robert!

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2009

In November of 2009 Robert Radifera photographed our wedding. Our experience working with Robert was amazing! We had Robert shoot a short session of engagement photos so we could get to know him about a year earlier, after that experience we felt like he was a part of our family. Robert was easy to work with, he listened to what we wanted and he led us with his expertise to what are the most precious memories we have of our wedding, our photographs.

Robert met with us several times before the event to go over what our vision was and to make sure he had a grasp on what we were looking for. He met at the venue a week prior to our event to make sure he had a plan for how we would organize photos in an efficient and effortless way. The experience was worth every penny that we spent.

Robert has a style that is modern yet timeless; his attention to detail and eye for journalistic photos is impeccable. Our wedding album tells the story of our journey from start to finish incorporating the classic family photos and the more humorous candid shots into a beautiful album that we will cherish for years to come.

We take every opportunity to tell friends, family and strangers what great work Robert does and we plan to work with him for decades to come as our family grows!

Robert is creative, professional, and easy-going. He was my favorite vendor from my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone. He and his assistant Sarah took many pictures that captured the many hand-made details at my wedding and also our elation on our wedding day.