Barboursville, VA 22923 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Amber Clem Photography

I began my photography career as a young child.....of course I'm joking, but I have always LOVED taking pictures. After I graduated high school I wasn't sure what career path I wanted to take, so I started dabbling in a lot of stuff. Photography was one of those dabbling experiences.

I decided to go to school and learn how to professionally shoot. I completed my training and began my photography business in 2007. As with everything in life, every day is a learning experience. I learn something new every time I shoot whether that be with my camera of working with clients.

In addition to my photography, I am very happily married to the most amazing man (who is pictured to the left).  He is my best friend and I'm so grateful for my husband. I also started to work my Bachelors degree in Business and this will be a slow work in progress. I also work part time at an Insurance company as a Licensed agent and I work with a team of ladies during the wedding season doing on-location makeup and hair, I also love love love to spend time with my family, they are the best!  I also enjoy working out, sports, and being a couch potato once-in-awhile.

I maintain a pretty busy life, but honestly can't imagine it any other way. So that's me in a nutshell!

I look forward to working with you and your family.

Follow Amber Clem Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Eastbrook Photography
640722417ea26a4e 1359999619869 5775874410196259164342010143306n
raes

1 Reviews for Amber Clem Photography

Michele · Married on 05/26/2012

Amber Clem is a fantastic photography!! We have utilized her services a couple of times and will use her again in the future for all of our photography needs! I highly recommend her - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Amber Clem Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• A More Beautiful You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amber is an amazing photgrapher! She has done several shoots for me including business advertising and engagement photos! I definitely recommend her services! -Marci

• Barboursville, 22923 See on map
    Location of (Amber Clem Photography)

Amber Clem Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amber Clem Photography offer?

Amber Clem Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Amber Clem Photography offer for wedding events?

Amber Clem Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Amber Clem Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Clem Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.